Home
Swalwell compares Trump to Usama bin Laden: 'He was responsible'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swalwell-compares-trump-to-usama-bin-laden-he-was-responsible

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Wonder how much China paid this Commie for America’s seccrets. He’s another Traitorous F A G POS that needs to be charged, tried, convicted of Treason and led to the Gallows. 😡
He should be commenting from a cell.
It will be interesting to see where they direct their hate and lunacy once Trump is gone. I suspect several will stay after him, but the majority will need an outlet for the hate that defines them.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Yep. Alongside Biden & Pelosi.
Sock full of coins a couple of times a day for a week or so and he’d be ready for the drop!
Originally Posted by Cluggins
It will be interesting to see where they direct their hate and lunacy once Trump is gone. I suspect several will stay after him, but the majority will need an outlet for the hate that defines them.

Anyone who worked for/with, or supported him.

The Democrats have everything. Back to the IRS targeting opposition.
It will be interesting to see where they direct their hate and lunacy once Trump is gone.

Maybe against each other. For instance against Biden. Get Joe to resign so they can have the Ho be president.
Originally Posted by erikj

Anyone who worked for/with, or supported him.

The Democrats have everything. Back to the IRS targeting opposition.

Don't forget the FBI and the BATFE, they need something to do once they round up all the capital protesters.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

He should be offered a last cigarette.
© 24hourcampfire