Home
Can you imagine the explosion if the National Guard intervenes and arrests Biden and half of Congress for treason before an illegitimate inauguration can take place?
LOL. Only need a few agents for that.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Can you imagine the explosion if the National Guard intervenes and arrests Biden and half of Congress for treason before an illegitimate inauguration can take place?

Not going to happen, especially after the letter the Joint Chiefs released earlier in the week.
Funny, they must have had grammy's kitchen counter timer on them. Burning, stealing, killing for 9 months. But, grammy's timer just went off.
Hudge what letter??
lolol,...did somebody actually take a dump on Adam Schiff's desk?
Let’s hope the Dems havnt decided to make it a book depository incident. What a grand way to get rid of the fool and blame it all on us. Why wait for the inevitable dimensia.

Osky
Originally Posted by 445guy
Hudge what letter??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Well I ain't goin!
It might be fun to see the reaction for some smokers to take a walk with 100 packs of Black Cat firecrackers and every two or three blocks light a long fuse extension and drop the one hundred pack of firecrackers in hidden spot. Maybe have 20 or 30 smokers doing the same all over DC.
It might be fun to see the reaction for some smokers to take a walk with 100 packs of Black Cat firecrackers and every two or three blocks light a long fuse extension and drop the one hundred pack of firecrackers in hidden spot. Maybe have 20 or 30 smokers doing the same all over DC.
Nothing says, "We're totally not a junta!" like a massive armed military presence at a political event.
Seems like if he WAS that popular it would be unnecessary.
It boggles my mind to hear the Joint Chiefs claim to be defending the Constitution when it is the Democrat Marxists who are so blatantly violating it. What happened to First Amendment Freedom of Speech? Freedom of Assembly? What happened to the Constitutional election process? What is about to happen to the Second Amendment? Are they blind, bought, or Bolsheviks in disguise?
It boggles my mind to hear the Joint Chiefs claim to be defending the Constitution when it is the Democrat Marxists who are so blatantly violating it. What happened to First Amendment Freedom of Speech? Freedom of Assembly? What happened to the Constitutional election process? What is about to happen to the Second Amendment? Are they blind, bought, or Bolsheviks in disguise?
One of the best posts I've ever seen you make. Huzza

I don't see any disguise. They're just Bolsheviks.
Originally Posted by Osky
Let’s hope the Dems havnt decided to make it a book depository incident. What a grand way to get rid of the fool and blame it all on us. Why wait for the inevitable dimensia.

Osky

Whoaaaa, I want you on my contingency plan dept. team. (Think outside the box much?)
My 10,000 votes go to being bought.

Yeah, I ran my vote through a Dominion machine....

Rhetorical, right.

Might want to pump the brakes, we're already on all the "no fly" lists. lol
80 million people were going to show up to support Biden - but the crazies ruined the mans big day .

I didn't follow Bidens campaign but I guess there were millions at his Rallies ?
Originally Posted by jmh3
Hudge what letter??

The joint chiefs are not in the chain of command.

Keep that in mind next week...
Something's going on. That's a lot of troops.
Reminds me of Panama city along time ago.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by jmh3
Hudge what letter??

The joint chiefs are not in the chain of command.

Keep that in mind next week...

Post election, Trump has changed the vitals in the chain.

Wonder why that is?
My question... WHO has ordered the national guard to fill D.C. to the brim with troops?
The president or at his request.
Originally Posted by add
The president or at his request.

President Trump?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
80 million people were going to show up to support Biden - but the crazies ruined the mans big day .

I didn't follow Bidens campaign but I guess there were millions at his Rallies ?

LOL. grin

Boggles my mind due to their bypassing the (1) chain of command and (2) that they still have a job. The US military has no business whatsoever engaging politics.
© 24hourcampfire