Home
that keeps showing up as a click-bait ad on here?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Never seen it before, but she should be careful with excessive spinal lordosis. Could result in disc bulging under load.
If you click on it it's a stupid story, but then it never goes away. It's now a permanent fixture on my browser.
Originally Posted by JPro
Never seen it before ...

It's always on my screen. Maybe the algorithm somehow thinks I'm a perv.
Girls with nice hind ends don't need to do that arched back pose. That one would look perfectly appealing in a natural pose.
What were we talking about?
What was the question?
Use Brave and you won't get those pop ups
I'd not seen it before this thread. It gives me some ideas.
There are worse pop ups than that. I aint complaining.
Seems to me, to be just the right amount of lordosis. I call that, "presenting" lordosis.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
What were we talking about?

Originally Posted by Sprint11
What was the question?

Lol.
Oh, no! It's gone away and been replaced by some old pic of Dan Rather. Bummer.
Huh. We have ads here?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]synovus near me

I have it in multiple places now.
Originally Posted by cv540

No thanks, her hind end isn’t annoying.
Looks nice to me!
Isn't that the logo for tiger balm?
Indian drawers. They sneak up from behind and wipe you out.
Not a fan of the Tramp stamp look.

That said you don't get glutes like that sitting around eating bon bons.
Quit bitch him. They could put a pic of Pelosi up there.. edk
Originally Posted by ERK
Quit bitch him. They could put a pic of Pelosi up there.. edk
If I feel the need to see a pic of Pelosi's ass I'll just pull one up of Commie Joe.
Originally Posted by cv540

The "pop-ups" you get from that mean that you are a man and that you are alive. No problem.
That's grotesque. Androgynous females never did anything for me, and tats move a five into two territory.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
That's grotesque. Androgynous females never did anything for me, and tats move a five into two territory.

That's "androgynous" to you? Yikes.
This here is all woman

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I'd damn sure help her with that wedgie.

I understand assuming she's a slut given the location of the tat and the assumption she's wearing that outfit in a public gym.

But that's all woman, and from that side at least a well put together one.
It ain't the part below the panty line that is disgusting. Some of you preverts need to look above the bra.

I do not need a woman who can dead lift more than Mike Tyson, or even dead lift Mike Tyson.
It ain't the part below the panty line that is disgusting. Some of you preverts need to look above the bra.

I do not need a woman who can dead lift more than Mike Tyson, or even dead lift Mike Tyson.

It ain’t about need.

P

She has visible muscles, so she can dead lift more than Mike Tyson? Doesn't sound like you know much about women, period.
I too dislike the musclebound look, but that isn't it. She's got some muscle on her shoulders, but she's not manly by any stretch. Look at the bit of arm exposed top left, she's toned, but but not bulked up trying to be a man.

If that little thing could out lift me I'd have some serious self worth issues lol.
Originally Posted by jmh3
If you click on it it's a stupid story, but then it never goes away. It's now a permanent fixture on my browser.

You bitchin' or braggin'?
Reminds me of what I'm missing by not going back to planet fitness...
Many athletic or reasonably fit women in that pose (gripping an overhead pull-up bar or lat machine bar) would display some minor amount of muscle definition. Doesn't necessarily mean they can deadlift Mike Tyson or do lots of pull-ups. It does mean that their bodyfat is in check to a reasonable degree, which I don't think is a bad thing, but that's just me...
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

I get this view every night minus the Tiger Balm tattoo.
I think my fiance is super hot, especially for 52, but I still find that pic distracting. That's one healthy female.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jmh3

You bitchin' or braggin'?

Providing friendly advice.
I'm not a big fan of tats, but don't terribly mind the ones that are covered up by normal casual attire. I also not a big fan of bell bottoms, but I think that chick would look good with just about anything on her--or not.
Sorry guys. I just can not picture her kneading a dozen loaves of bread on the counter, or hugging my grandkids.

Now that is sexy.
I was thinking of her hugging me just before kneading something else.
Sorry guys. I just can not picture her kneading a dozen loaves of bread on the counter, or hugging my grandkids.

Now that is sexy.

You don't buy a Ferrari to take it to Costco.

Now that is sexy.

I don't see the correlation.

This is a girl I dated during the summer. Super hot. Has a tat. Loves kids.

Now that is sexy.

I don't see the correlation.

This is a girl I dated during the summer. Super hot. Has a tat. Loves kids.

Nice. She can be forgiven for the tat.

Of course, my wife has a couple. I don't notice them much.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Nice. She can be forgiven for the tat.

Of course, my wife has a couple. I don't notice them much.

I'd probably still be with her, but I fell in love with my fiance.

Now that is sexy.

Got no use for a Ferrari. Rather have GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 9 foot camper on the back.

It will get me anywhere the Ferrari will, pull the boat along, let me sleep the night in comfort, and carry home anything I kill over the weekend.

And yes that is directly analogous to women. I only want one for the long haul.

Now that is sexy.

If I had a Ferrari I'd take it to Walmart. No point in having something unless you're going to use it.
Reminds me of one of those sporting lady's in Nevada
Originally Posted by ironbender
Huh. We have ads here?

Never get them here when I use my laptop.
That keeps giving me a popup.
Better than anything Kingston would have you lookin
At...

Now that is sexy.

Got no use for a Ferrari. Rather have GMC 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 9 foot camper on the back.

It will get me anywhere the Ferrari will, pull the boat along, let me sleep the night in comfort, and carry home anything I kill over the weekend.

And yes that is directly analogous to women. I only want one for the long haul.

Which is why I used the metaphor. That woman's a Ferrari. Expensive to own, not good for much, but when you want a joyride, there's nothing better.

You and I have the same view of women, btw. I married the utility model. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate the kind of performance that a Ferrari is capable of. I just have no use for one.

That was work gettin that wedgie.
Or, my favourite;

I find this mesmerizing;

If I'd only known that only homely square built gals can make good hard working mothers and housewives. lolol
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Better than anything Kingston would have you lookin
At...

!!!
Here you go guys! New ad just for you!

[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/15656857#Post15656857[/img]
Would not have seen such without your help. Add Blocker Plus. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If I'd only known that only homely square built gals can make good hard working mothers and housewives. lolol

Nobody said anything about homely or blocky.

For example in 1972, Momma was 5' 7", 115 lbs, 15 years old and working at Taco Time. Her job included carrying 100 lb sacks of pinto beans in off the truck.

I met her ten years later, and she was still 5' 7" and 115 lbs. But she resembled porch girl, or tractor girl much more than she did that skank in the OP.
never saw it before this - - - but - - - lord, that lady does have some osis.
BEEP !
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free upload image
© 24hourcampfire