Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck this part is cause to worry - 01/15/21
Biden's virus relief proposal:

Biden’s proposed package includes a $1,400 check to individuals and provides a temporary boost in unemployment benefits while also providing funding for the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, among other things.

Those last 3 words are very worrisome. I haven't seen any specifics but apparently its a plethora of unrelated pork barrel spending covering everything they haven't been able to do in the last 4 years.
Any bets on how much Israel will get this round?
$1400 per person falls far short of the $Trillion bucks he mentioned. Who gets the rest?
I like how they changed the $2000 to $1400 lol. Hopefully Georgia voters burn down Atlanta again.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Biden's virus relief proposal:

Biden’s proposed package includes a $1,400 check to individuals and provides a temporary boost in unemployment benefits while also providing funding for the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, among other things.

Those last 3 words are very worrisome. I haven't seen any specifics but apparently its a plethora of unrelated pork barrel spending covering everything they haven't been able to do in the last 4 years.

Don't worry. They've got plenty of paper to print more money.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
$1400 per person falls far short of the $Trillion bucks he mentioned. Who gets the rest?

You'll never see an honest breakdown on that.
I still not got a $600.00 check wife had hers Jan 2nd. We just got married last summer and not filed joint tax's yet. Going to buy another gun with mine, ready on ammo if it can be found
buying ammo now is the dumbest thing in the world. I'd not pay these prices if I had zero ammo.
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
I like how they changed the $2000 to $1400 lol. Hopefully Georgia voters burn down Atlanta again.
the 600 is included in the 2000.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/15/21
You can be sure big part of the rest is going to rebuild all of the cities that were trashed by BLM over the summer in the guise of local Covid relief.
The phone hasn't stopped ringing at the post office . " Where my check be at " .
Originally Posted by rost495
buying ammo now is the dumbest thing in the world. I'd not pay these prices if I had zero ammo.

It's only dumb if prices come down at some point. This may be lowest prices we see for the rest of our life...
I thought I heard 500billion was gonna go to bail out liberal states and cities. # seems low but this is just the start.
Posted By: las Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by jmh3
You can be sure big part of the rest is going to rebuild all of the cities that were trashed by BLM over the summer in the guise of local Covid relief.

Well, close. It will go to contractors, advisors, etc who are "friends of Democrats". Whether much rebuiding gets done remains to be seen

Bailing out liberalshitholes. will also be right up there. See above.

.Remember Clinton and Haiti?

Why ask? We are the worlds piggy bank!
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I thought I heard 500billion was gonna go to bail out liberal states and cities. # seems low but this is just the start.

This is the crap that burns my butt. They mismanage their city, run up retirements to an ungodly amount, and now Joe and the Ho bail them out.
Amoung Other Things = being a big tech "I am offended" flagged vilifying this who post the truth as it refutes the monologue of the Advocate Media.
Most of the spending in Biden's proposal goes to bailing out Democratic states and cities.
https://www.ntd.com/minimum-wage-ma...to-wipe-out-1-3-million-jobs_553791.html

President-elect Joe Biden’s plan for pandemic relief contains a $15 minimum wage mandate which Congress has estimated would lead to the loss of 1.3 million jobs.

With a price tag of $1.9 trillion, Biden’s stimulus bill would fund a campaign to administer 100 million CCP virus vaccine shots in 100 days, reopen the majority of K-8 public schools, provide $1,400 direct payments to individuals, and extend unemployment benefits beyond the end of March, among other provisions.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/14/biden-stimulus-package-details-checks-unemployment-minimum-wage.html

Here’s what Biden calls for:

Direct payments of $1,400 to most Americans, bringing the total relief to $2,000, including December’s $600 payments
Increasing the federal, per-week unemployment benefit to $400 and extending it through the end of September
Increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour
Extending the eviction and foreclosure moratoriums until the end of September
$350 billion in state and local government aid
$170 billion for K-12 schools and institutions of higher education
$50 billion toward Covid-19 testing
$20 billion toward a national vaccine program in partnership with states, localities and tribes
Making the Child Tax Credit fully refundable for the year and increasing the credit to $3,000 per child ($3,600 for a child under age 6)

The second bill, expected in February, will tackle the president-elect’s longer-term goals of creating jobs, reforming infrastructure, combating climate change and advancing racial equity.
Senior Biden officials, who have been working on the stimulus plan for weeks, also confirmed that the president-elect still supports $10,000 in student debt forgiveness.

And a bunch of other 💩

Right, but that isn't what they were told. They were told $2000 checks. Not $1400 check to go along with the $600 you already got.

Right, but that isn't what they were told. They were told $2000 checks. Not $1400 check to go along with the $600 you already got.

$1400 is not $2000

Like I said.
Originally Posted by sactoller

Why ask? We are the worlds piggy bank!

Hunter B
Big deal.....they can just print more money. 🙄
Originally Posted by Swifty52
https://www.ntd.com/minimum-wage-ma...to-wipe-out-1-3-million-jobs_553791.html

Here’s what Biden calls for:

$350 billion in state and local government aid

This could be the basis for federal RICO charges related to election "irregularities," but unfortunately those potential crimes won't be investigated.
I'll save them the cost of my vaccine. I'll not be a guinea pig on something that was rushed through so fast that has a 99.5% survival rate. Fuggin liberals and their handouts. Student loan forgiveness, how about not spending $100k on a degree in underwater basket weaving. Our Dem Governor gave 8 weeks of paid paternity leave for all state employees (which I am) under his tenure. I'd sure like to have my 16 weeks for the two kids I've had in the last 8 years to take some hunting and fishing trips. While they are at it they can give me back the 10s of thousands I and my parents paid for engineering school. (I don't really want it back as I feel that was a fair trade for what I got and have been afforded since).
Posted By: Tyrone Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You'll never see an honest breakdown on that.
Of course, it's going to Prog/Marxist organizations.
Burning down cities costs money!
Rebuilding the cities that Antifa and BLM burned last year while Democratic mayors sat on their a sses and did nothing.
People are really really dumb

You don't get $600. You don't get $1400. You don't get $2000.

All you get is borrowing the money with a requirement that you and your children must pay it back in excess taxes.

Plus interest.

Does anyone think that the .gov has some big money bin and just shovels it out?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

All you get is borrowing the money with a requirement that you and your children must pay it back in excess taxes.

Plus interest.

Liberals think so.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Any bets on how much Israel will get this round?

Exactly.
Originally Posted by NMiller
Originally Posted by rost495

It's only dumb if prices come down at some point. This may be lowest prices we see for the rest of our life...

This. More likely than not.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Big deal.....they can just print more money. 🙄

This is true, but as you know, what happens as they expand the total money supply via printing is that the purchasing power of each dollar shrinks in exact proportion to the expansion. So now you need to spend more at the grocery store each week, for gas, medicine, chicken feed, etc. etc..

Plus interest.

Nope. It doesn't work that way anymore. All they literally do is conjure the currency into existence with a few key strokes. The way we end up paying for it is in the form of inflation, i.e., higher prices on everything.

Of course, the banks that "loan" the newly created currency to the government make out big time, because they get paid back with interest.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/15/21
No country in the history of the World has ever paid off it's debt.

What you see now is a mad dash for cash before the crash. The creditors will be left holding the bag.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Plus interest.

Nope. It doesn't work that way anymore. All they literally do is conjure the currency into existence with a few key strokes. The way we end up paying for it is in the form of inflation, i.e., higher prices on everything.

Of course, the banks that "loan" the newly created currency to the government make out big time, because they get paid back with interest.

Ahhh, Grasshopper. You just touched the tip.

.gov conveniently creates wormholes for the banks. Remember 2008 when the banks were allowed to restructure their books.

PS- The banks hated Trump. Nevermind the optics they spun for us.
yep AOC is already calling him out on that saying he said $2000 , and 2000 is 2000 not 1400 ,..love it when liberals eat there own

That would do several billion dollars worth of improvements.
Posted By: WAM Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by rem shooter
yep AOC is already calling him out on that saying he said $2000 , and 2000 is 2000 not 1400 ,..love it when liberals eat there own

AOC is math challenged, among other things....
Posted By: 45_100 Re: this part is cause to worry - 01/16/21
It has become apparent government does not have to have money in order to spend money.
© 24hourcampfire