Home
This guy is definitely mentally challenged.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/politics/biden-vaccination-economic-rescue-package/index.html
Scares the crap outa me !!!

Who's gonna pay for all that hidden pork ?
Not his words. He doesn't have any words .
No. F*ck that commie basterd.
It is the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" to bankrupt the federal government and every state is what it is.
I will never again watch that fleck of smegma speak. If it is imminent bug out, someone will let me know.

I can't do that to myself, I get too tore up.
I change the channel when he or some other libitard comes on.
Nope. Won't listen to a word he says. Same goes for the ho. I have absolutely no respect for them, their cabinet, or anyone who voted for them.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
No. F*ck that commie basterd.

+100
He didn't do a very good job parroting his handler.
No, won't watch any dem or rino ever again. I will get the synopsis elsewhere.
I won't listen to anything he says. Ever.
Nope
Lol, that was not a serious question, was it?
Heh.

No.
I guess the point is this mental midget is going to be out president. This is a complicated country with complicated foreign policy issues. He is not up to the task.
His and Kameltoe’s voice is as grating and annoying as Obongo’s and it instantly invokes my fight or fight response. 😁
Originally Posted by rickt300
I guess the point is this mental midget is going to be out president. This is a complicated country with complicated foreign policy issues. He is not up to the task.

Fact is that we probably should be paying attention and listening.

But,,,it is what it is.

Nor will the people around him be up to the task either................most sheeple have absolutely no idea the pile of schitt we are about to be neck deep in.

Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Power. Laughin' here..................amateur hour all over again but even worse than with The Muslim. Really stupid fu^cks, all of them.

MM
NO.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
It is the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" to bankrupt the federal government and every state is what it is.

.......Exactly, and then they will blame it on someone and/or something else. We are about to see the Trump administration get blamed for an awful lot of stuff; and if they can't blame Trump then their handy, all purpose excuse will be, " COVID !!!!!".
Can't watch any of em anymore, including MSM and local news. Can't trust a phuquing word they say! I get my news from several sources after really smart people I know have deciphered through the BS! Some of those smart folks are on here, I would not be one of them!
Who?

No worries, China got that covered.
Never
Does the 25th amendment apply to him? Sounds like it to me, but I'm just a dumb Canuck.
Trade you sleepy Joe for JT and the Sunshine Band we have here in Canada. At least Joe won't live that long.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Nor will the people around him be up to the task either................most sheeple have absolutely no idea the pile of schitt we are about to be neck deep in.

Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice, Samantha Power. Laughin' here..................amateur hour all over again but even worse than with The Muslim. Really stupid fu^cks, all of them.

MM

I completely agree. Obama being a [bleep] actually paid attention but did nothing. He actually maintained Shrub Bush's military foreign policy until he removed us from Iraq. WTF would a Biden foreign policy look like? Back to the Iran deal, give them billions because Trump hurt their feelings. I bet the gives the South China sea to China ( why the Chinese gave him all that money). Lets them keep building that island/military base. Let China overcome our economy. Then in a very short time the Border patrol has it's duties changed from catch and detain to register for benefits and be released.
[bleep] Biden and the whore he road in on
No, I don't care to hear him.
Nope.
Was he pumped up with drugs and the blood of the innocent?
Nobody saw him speak, but some tunes in to hear him read a Teleprompter.
I watched my dog take a shhiitt.........just as good as watching Biden or reading SAChuckles ccrraapp.
Originally Posted by blanket
fukkk Biden and the whore he road in on

I saw what you did there, and it is funny on several different levels.

Well done.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
I watched my dog take a shhiitt.........just as good as watching Biden or reading SAChuckles ccrraapp.

So, you got to see Harris at the same time then

I can't listen to Biden.....he grates on me worse than Obama/Hillary now.
I think that the only redeeming factor is that all the pork in his bill will pay the states for the mismanagement of their retirement systems and other things, but, as soon as it is paid off, they will start all over mismanaging it and be in the red within a couple of years. Right back to operations as usual.
NO!!!!!!!
PUPPET!
The mute button is getting a workout. I just wish he’d quit yelling all the time 🤬
© 24hourcampfire