Home
Posted By: whackem_stackem The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Buffalo Guy from the Capitol riots calles himself the Qanon Shaman
Buffalo Guy from the Capitol riots
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Fruitcake comes to mind big time.
Posted By: Whiptail Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21

Looks like he's an aspiring actor. I hope Alex Jones buys him a good lawyer.

Link
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.martin.969/videos/10221219624655214
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Link

That would be odd since Jones has been outspoken against the Qtard movement.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
I believe his incarceration may handily exceed his 15 minutes of fame. Hope it was worth it to him.
Posted By: AKduck Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
He wont eat in the handle bar hotel because they wont give him organic food. That is a sign.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Has he died from his hunger strike over....of ALL THINGS......prison food not being organic?lmfao
Only a Jarhead could play that roll laugh laugh
Posted By: jmh3 Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Taking the bull by the horns is going to have a whole new meaning on the inside.
Posted By: jdunham Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21

Link

I don't think his breakout performance was what he expected.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
This is some entertaining contrived BS. That guy is about as grass roots as the putting green in my step-father's living room.
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by AKduck
He wont eat in the handle bar hotel because they wont give him organic food. That is a sign.

They caved and gave him his diet.
QAnon rioter to be given organic meals in federal lockup
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...bee278b-07f8-5d1b-b556-10f0e8d1bdf9.html

A St. Louis-based lawyer for one of the men charged with participating in the U.S. Capitol riot last week says President Donald Trump should pardon his client because he was following Trump’s instructions.

Lawyer Albert Watkins said in an interview Thursday that Trump invited Jacob A. Chansley and other supporters of the president to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol on Jan. 6. “He invited his faithful, those who had been longstanding supporters of him and his cause, those who felt for the first time in their lives that their political voices were being heard,” the lawyer said. “He’s the president. He can go wherever he wants with those that he invites.”
Posted By: jmh3 Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...bee278b-07f8-5d1b-b556-10f0e8d1bdf9.html

A St. Louis-based lawyer for one of the men charged with participating in the U.S. Capitol riot last week says President Donald Trump should pardon his client because he was following Trump’s instructions.

Lawyer Albert Watkins said in an interview Thursday that Trump invited Jacob A. Chansley and other supporters of the president to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol on Jan. 6. “He invited his faithful, those who had been longstanding supporters of him and his cause, those who felt for the first time in their lives that their political voices were being heard,” the lawyer said. “He’s the president. He can go wherever he wants with those that he invites.”

Pretty much guaranteed his client won't get a pardon. Idiot.
Posted By: slumlord Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21

Link

That’s your guy, right?
Posted By: add Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by jmh3
Taking the bull by the horns is going to have a whole new meaning on the inside.

Gonna get that "money shot" whether he wants it or not.
Posted By: whackem_stackem Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
When you get right down to it, what did this guy do wrong?
He walked through open gates and open doors.
There is no evidence of him breaking anything or stealing anything. He was completely non violent.
Personally I thinks he looks better than old Nancy standing there. Makes more sense than her too.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: akasparky Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/15/21
All things considered, his lawyer has presented about as good of a defense as one might muster up.

Jacob Chansley, “felt like he was answering the call of our president” when he stormed the nation’s seat of government last Wednesday......

Watkins, Chansley’s attorney, said on Thursday that his client, “like a lot of other disenfranchised people in our country, felt very, very, very solidly in sync” with the president — suggesting Chansley was incited to storm the Capitol in Trump’s name........

“He felt like his voice was, for the first time, being heard,” Watkins said. “And what ended up happening, over the course of the lead-up to the election, over the course of the period from the election to Jan. 6 — it was a driving force by a man he hung his hat on, he hitched his wagon to. He loved Trump. Every word, he listens to him.”......

Trump urged those in attendance to march on the Capitol amid Congress’ certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory.......

“If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore,” Trump said. He also said that “you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”.........

Watkins acknowledged, however, that his plea was unlikely to succeed. “Am I holding my breath thinking that Donald Trump is going to be sitting around going, ‘You know what? … What’s the name of that guy with the horns? Yeah … let’s give him a pardon.’”....

Watkins went on to compare the president’s supporters who stormed the Capitol to the Jonestown cult members who committed mass suicide at their settlement in Guyana in 1978: “You know the only thing different here? There’s no Kool-Aid.”
Posted By: JeffA Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by AKduck

They caved and gave him his diet.
QAnon rioter to be given organic meals in federal lockup

He might have got his salad but I doubt Trumps going to had him a pardon.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: The Qanon Shaman - 01/16/21
So buffalo head wants Organic? Somebody will be tossing his salad.
© 24hourcampfire