Home
Posted By: Diesel Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Watching this traitorous pack of dogs rip into DJT like he is a wounded Bull Elk makes me sick. As soon as they thought it was safe to nip and rip they made their move. They had waited and watched to see what moves he would make, any move they could find where he was vulnerable. Then when they thought the moment had arrived, one by one they joined in for the kill.

Witnessing the treachery is sad commentary on the depravity that lies just below the surface of much of human kind. These political animals think they have evolved, but their actions reveal otherwise.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Reminds me of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Bunch of scumfuckers.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Sharks smelling blood. Slickening.
Posted By: Rolly Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country and to those who broke into the capital. He has impeachment and more coming to him.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Originally Posted by Rolly
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country and to those who broke into the capital. He has impeachment and more coming to him.

GFY
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

Wow...look, another effeminate communist that suddenly feels brave enough to come out from under the rock its been hiding under.

Fu.ck off Rolly! đź–•đź–•
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
More like a pack of yipping chihuahuas, but yah, it’s ridiculous.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

Yeah, thats why he got 10 million more votes than any previous R candidate, right geneless.

Its why he got more votes from blacks and hispanics than any other R in history, right dumbass.

Hey, go back to CNN and get us some more genius talking points. That will take you a few years.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Pack of worms. Sniveling cowards.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Wow...look, another effeminate communist that suddenly feels brave enough to come out from under the rock its been hiding under.

Actually, this is essentially what Tom Gresham of GUN TALK radio said last Sunday.
Originally Posted by jmh3
More like a pack of yipping chihuahuas, but yah, it’s ridiculous.

"Appear weak, when you are strong."
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

Dumbass
Posted By: Potsy Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

I can’t remember, did all these circus freaks go away after Obama was sworn in?
I’m looking for a silver lining here.......
Posted By: hosfly Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
They should do a slow hang on the hemp each one of those elected traitors to the const,, no matter the party! no quick drop just a gentle lover like let down till the toes are a foot off the ground,,, also take the fence down around the capitol(whorehouse) so they know that we the people can come get them any day,any hour,,they are in reach
Posted By: wyowinchester Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

Ditto. Blo w me Rolly
That is a troll Gentlemen.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
I pay more attention to how a turd goes down the commode... than what ANY news mouthfuck or politican ever says.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
"Traitorous pack of rabid dogs"........ What an accurate and concise analogy.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
What gives me pause is the fact that some of his party joined even before hearing any evidence.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
It looks like the Rolly troll wins. Half the responses are to/about him. I am sure he is popping some corn and opening another cold one, leaning back to watch the fun. And laughing at you.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21

And just like that another dumbass comes out of the porta potty. You’re an idiot. GFY
Posted By: Diesel Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/15/21
Plainsman,

Exactly. This is proof positive they were traitors all along. They didn't care about evidence, or listening to the timeline of warnings by FBI even before the President's speeches. They rushed to condemn him because they had the go ahead nod by big tech and the media. They had the long knives under their robe all along.

Originally Posted by plainsman456
What gives me pause is the fact that some of his party joined even before hearing any evidence.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Who pays the bill?
Posted By: hosfly Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
The .gov cabal should know this,, DJT is the ONLY man alive that could with one sentence, call up a milita,50 million strong full of pissed off armed people in this country alone,, thats not counting the armed service's,, Uncountable world wide,,
Posted By: Diesel Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
This whole Capitol breach event stinks to high heaven. If this was an effort to take over, where were the weapons?

If any of you have watched the acts and tactics of our own CIA in foreign lands, you may find this event mighty familiar.

I don't know but it reeks to me.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
If this whole thing isn't a (bloodless for now) Stalinist Purge, there' no such thing.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Et tu Brute?
Posted By: slugflinger Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
I don't think he's done yet.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by Diesel
Watching this traitorous pack of dogs rip into DJT like he is a wounded Bull Elk makes me sick. As soon as they thought it was safe to nip and rip they made their move. They had waited and watched to see what moves he would make, any move they could find where he was vulnerable. Then when they thought the moment had arrived, one by one they joined in for the kill.

Witnessing the treachery is sad commentary on the depravity that lies just below the surface of much of human kind. These political animals think they have evolved, but their actions reveal otherwise.

That is a very good analogy of what is happening. Reveals what miserable people politicians have become.
Posted By: ledvm Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

Agreed...sickening
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by hosfly
The .gov cabal should know this,, DJT is the ONLY man alive that could with one sentence, call up a milita,50 million strong full of pissed off armed people in this country alone,, thats not counting the armed service's,, Uncountable world wide,,

hosfly ,

Evening !

I've never had that thought for some reason - that President Trump could call up 50 million armed patriots . Very true ! !
We better not talk about that though the left/marxist want him dead and that thought might be the straw that breaks the camels back .
Posted By: ledvm Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

+1
Posted By: ERK Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Only a dumb commie would be so stupid as to think Trump has to tell us how screwed the election was. Damn boy I got eyes. And people do what they want. And rabid dogs should be put down. Edk
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

Explain how he did this? Otherwise you are a troll and I’ll forever label you as one.
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
DJT did this to himself and the rest of the country

Actually, this is essentially what Tom Gresham of GUN TALK radio said last Sunday.

Then, he can go F himself, as well!
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Then, he can go F himself, as well!

Post the link please. Not that I’m a Tom Gresham fan......but back your claim.
So......Rolly is a useless troll and nothing from jaguartx.....take it for what its worth...I shot a world record muley this week. I don’t need to prove it, just live with it.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Every damn person I hear is talking about the traitors, the criminals, the treason. Not one suggesting we the people do a damn thing about it but bitch, piss and moan about it. So, says I, we could always hang the bastards. And I get, Why don’t you get busy if you are ready? Because, dipschit, I am not into being a lone gunman who dies for nothing, and I know your bitch azz won’t be next to me, because your verbiage already said as much. When a decent bunch of folks are ready to fix it, I will load up and move out. Done being the guinea pig and looking back to find the cowards nowhere to be found. If everyone else wants communism, they can have it. I will fight, and die, even alone, first. But I won’t be going to find the fight, hoping the piss moan and bitch crowd will be at my back.
Posted By: las Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Pirahana or sharks.

Chickens too, and that may be more apt.

A lot of squawking, fussing, cackling and running around in circles until blood shows, then it's all on one.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
It turns out that the demonstration inside the capital building was planned weeks before Trump’s speech that “supposedly” caused it. The FBI told the group that’s responsible for security. This includes the senate and house’s Sargent at Arms. They report to McConnell and Piglosii.

It’s amazing how much the progressive fascists are making of the unscheduled tour of the capital building. If it really was as bad as they say then the would have been hundreds of dead and the capital building burned down. Why are the progressive fascists making such a big deal about it? They encouraged BLM and ANTIFA to riot, loot, attack the police with bricks and burn buildings down. Hypocrite is their middle name.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Trump did this by resisting the progressive fascists, by defeating Crooked Hillary the Liar, by making the economy boom until the Biden’s buddies in Red China attacked us with a WMD.Trump defeated the progressive fascists attempt to lie and cheat him out of office with the Russian collusion lie. Trump showed the world that Dems are willing to do just about anything to gain power. They hate him, his supporters and liberty.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
I don't think we should wait 2 years for more elections. IMO, recalls of all these p's os should start now. Show them we won't stand with some that doesn't stand for what we believe in.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Trump did this by resisting the progressive fascists, by defeating Crooked Hillary the Liar, by making the economy boom until the Biden’s buddies in Red China attacked us with a WMD.Trump defeated the progressive fascists attempt to lie and cheat him out of office with the Russian collusion lie. Trump showed the world that Dems are willing to do just about anything to gain power. They hate him, his supporters and liberty.

Amen.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Rabid dogs who only feel safe with barricades and 25,000 guns ! That is anywhere between one and two Army Divisions,iirc! The hypocrisy of these scumbags is sickening. And Rolly can GFH!
Posted By: WTM45 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

Amen.

And a lot of folks had their eyes opened............
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Like most of us, I fear Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

FU right to hell you liberal, commie pajama boy.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
And to think it is the Slavery Party.....

They change their clothes often, no?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21

Lol, They just can't help themselves. Ball less little bitches can only bring it on when they feel there's enough people to join them.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by WTM45

Amen.

And a lot of folks had their eyes opened............

+1 - 3x
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21
President Trump made a mistake in not cleaning out the Justice dept. He should have had some of the crooks arrested and made the other crooks scared. None of them had to face any consequences and it emboldened them all.
Posted By: deltakid Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21
When you look at the capital, surrounded by fences, and lots of NG troops, makes you kind of wonder what all the scumbags in power are afraid of. They certainly act like they are afraid of what the populace that did not elect them can do.
Posted By: MAC Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21

Yet another candidate for the ignore list.
Posted By: DMc Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21
How funny. I named the scum sucking bottom-feeder in my fish tank Rolly. What an odd coincidence.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Like most of us, I fear Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.

I'm not in the most of us class you speak of. Had the election not been rigged Trump would be the one getting sworn in on Tuesday and you all would not have had him to kick around as you have been doing. He didn't lose the election. It was stolen from us. Are you ever going to realize that?
Posted By: ribka Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21

Anti gun NAZIs now in CDA? what a dumb phug
Posted By: ERK Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/17/21
Wabigoon. Please explain to me how a guy who actually won the election did this to himself. Edk
Posted By: Ringman Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by ERK
Wabigoon. Please explain to me how a guy who actually won the election did this to himself. Edk

Great question!
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/18/21

You care to enthrall us with how the Democrats and Joe Biden are better for the country? Facts please not emotional rhetorick.
Posted By: Diesel Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/19/21
Well now, the Rabid Dogs added a Turtle to the pack. The Chinese are sure in a hurry.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/19/21
Even up to his last day in office he's exposing the Swamp.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Dumbass

Moron.
Posted By: RAS Re: Pack of Rabid Dogs - 01/19/21

Exactly. Due process didn’t mean anything to the ten GOP cowards.
© 24hourcampfire