Home

This is a Lee hand press I have on ebay. I was gonna toss it, don't need it. I have 2 single stages.

Midway sells 'em for $41 on sale.

The bidding is insane.

Ebay
That link only leads me to my own page at eBay.
Uh...this doesn't take me anywhere.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
That link only leads me to my own page at eBay.
me too.
Mmmmm....... I am not very 'puter literate. Can't figure out how to post to proper link.

The gist (jist?) is a breech lock hand press that sells for $41 at Midway has been bid up to $122.

Crazy.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Mmmmm....... I am not very 'puter literate. Can't figure out how to post to proper link.

The gist (jist?) is a breech lock hand press that sells for $41 at Midway has been bid up to $122.

Crazy.

Crazy?
I’d say stupid.
https://www.ebay.com/b/Lee-Hand-Hunting-Gun-Reloading-Reloading-Presses/71120/bn_27388531
Are reloading presses unobtainable now too?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-2002-40th-Anniversary-Lee-Reloader-Single-Stage-Press-unused/333853544561?hash=item4dbb38d071:g:Nf0AAOSwrg9f-4DZ

If you needed something right now, that would do.
Originally Posted by jdunham

https://www.midwayusa.com/reloading-presses/br?cid=680
Everything on this page is out of stock. Maybe I should start manufacturing presses!
Somedays especially recently; I just feel like rolling around on the floor butt-ass nekkid in the middle of all my reloading components
Originally Posted by slumlord
Somedays especially recently; I just feel like rolling around on the floor butt-ass nekkid in the middle of all my reloading components

Don't bother, knowing your luck you would just get a die stuck up your arse.

Better watch what you admit to...the red flag laws will get you!
Watched a local auction this week; 9mm FMJ, 50rd boxes, went for $75 a box. White Winchester box of .357 went for $160. 16 gauge shotshells went for $1 a round, etc, Crazy

LOL. grin
Originally Posted by Jim1611

If they believe half of that Johns Manville jive, I’m screwed.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Yikes

Those knurled locking rings would bite. 😧
Originally Posted by jdunham

For the past year I've been trying to get back into reloading. It's a long story why I stopped. Suffice to say, it had to do with a woman and a divorce. Anyway, I've been looking everywhere for an RCBS Rock Chucker Master Supreme package to get started again. Forget the whole package! You can't even find just the press. I emailed RCBS and asked when to expect to see them back on the market. I got a reply yesterday telling me they have no idea. And it's all brands, not just RCBS.
I haven’t even looked at ammo pricing. Too depressing these days.

If you didn’t stack cheap and deep shame on you.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Or a primer lodged somewhere unpleasant.
Anyone need a Hornady lock n load ap and 10 shell plate?

I've got a spare.
Amazon is selling them for $102.99

https://www.amazon.com/LEE-PRECISION-90180-Breech-Press/dp/B0050Z5A6E
Originally Posted by Jim1611

If they believe half of that Johns Manville jive, I’m screwed.

You just need to get the same teflon coating the libs have and you'll be okay.

Indeed. I finally decided to sort what I have and was left stunned. Anyone need 500 Linebaugh brass...
© 24hourcampfire