Home
Posted By: TrueGrit Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21
https://www.foxnews.com/media/parler-ceo-john-matze-family-hiding-deaths-threats
What kind of man runs and hides when someone tells you they're going to knock your door down? A pussy that runs their mouth and doesn't even have the balls to try and back it up.
Posted By: RDW Re: Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21
WTF are you whining about?
I would consider that "bait" and be waiting...
‘If’ the threats are legitimate, and those making the threats have the ability to carry them out...‘maybe’ the answer to your question is simply a guy who is primarily concerned about the safety and well-being of his wife and children. If he had no family and it was just him...I can see one taking the position of “bring it on mutherphuukers.”
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21
This is probably more than some whiny BLM twats threatening him. Or maybe Epstein killed himself and it’s all in his head.
I'm not sure what the going rate is for a hit.....but I do know bezos can cover the check. I'd be nervous too. He's pissing on rich, powerful and scared people.
Probably one who is in touch with reality.
You can't run and hide from someone who threatens you. Just another pussy that wants someone else to fight their fight. About the same mentally as 90+% of the gun owners.
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'm not sure what the going rate is for a hit.....but I do know bezos can cover the check. I'd be nervous too. He's pissing on rich, powerful and scared people.

Often see people busted trying to buy a hit.
Seems $3k and up for rates.

But that's the ones you hear of, and the "Hitman" is always
a cop.
Posted By: 79S Re: Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
You can't run and hide from someone who threatens you. Just another pussy that wants someone else to fight their fight. About the same mentally as 90+% of the gun owners.

Tough guy alert watch out..
He may be fighting hyperbole with hyperbole for the sake of bringing more attention to his cause.

Not something I'd get too spun up about.
LOL! Just drink your coffee.

You really got your blood pressure up over this?
I’d hate to see what would happen if the presidential election got hijacked and Biden became our next President.....
You can't run and hide from someone who threatens you.

What would you do under these circumstances?

Remember that the police are more likely to assist those threatening you than they are to help you. The media will portray you as a domestic terrorist, and unless you've taken steps to be as close to financially self sufficient as possible your employer will fire you or your customers will dessert you. Even if you have your bank may liquidate your assets they hodl and mail you a check. The political party that controls the Legislative and Executive branches of the Federal government is below, and are the same people responsible for Ruby Ridge and Waco.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Smart move. "Never under estimate your enemy."

Anarchists and antifa have professionally trained assassins in their group.

Its evident in the military street sweep they used to hunt down and kill a Trump supporter this past year.

IIRC, Sam Houston and Westmoreland retreated and lived to fight another day.
You have to sleep sometime.
Building the case for the TRO filed against AWS?
Along with the "we are out of options" statement.?
Compound question...
Posted By: efw Re: Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21
I’d say it’s easy to criticize those on the front lines when the loudest megaphone you got for calling attention to yourself is the campfire.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Parler, disgrace to mankind. - 01/16/21

Oh boy,another retard on ignore.
When somebody says they are gonna shoot you, I'd suggest, don't stand still.
Originally Posted by antlers
‘If’ the threats are legitimate, and those making the threats have the ability to carry them out...‘maybe’ the answer to your question is simply a guy who is primarily concerned about the safety and well-being of his wife and children. If he had no family and it was just him...I can see one taking the position of “bring it on mutherphuukers.”

Job 1 is to protect ones family; by the means they choose.

Perhaps he is in a blue state and disallowed from firearm ownership? Dunno.

Truegrit should publish his full name, address, and phone number on Twitter and invite the ass holes.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Perhaps he is in a blue state and disallowed from firearm ownership?

Or he recognizes, correctly, that guns aren't a talisman and cannot ensure his family is safe from a 24/7/365 mob likely to number in the hundreds that is supported by both government and private institutions.

Quite a few people here seem to think they are exactly that sort of talisman.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Or he recognizes, correctly, that guns aren't a talisman and cannot ensure his family is safe from a 24/7/365 mob likely to number in the hundreds that is supported by both government and private institutions.

Front towards enemy. Follow up with grenades and MG42 with an A gunner.
Nobody has to shoot him, all they have to do is get him to brandish a weapon, and the illegal system will eat him for breakfast.

Yes, but my point is that a firearm is ones only chance vs. an angry crowd. Weaponless it would be foolish and futile.

Yes, but my point is that a firearm is ones only chance vs. an angry crowd. Weaponless it would be foolish and futile.

Maybe if he flees to Texas.

How well did things work out for the couple who armed themselves and confronted the crowd in Missouri?
@TrueGrit

Post your home address so people can swing by and share their opinion.
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Nobody has to shoot him, all they have to do is get him to brandish a weapon, and the illegal system will eat him for breakfast.

Sadly, this is a huge likelihood. The entire media could and would be complicit in painting him as the bad guy even if he was only engaged in a self-defense scenario. The police have shown that they will also follow in lock-step when criminal DAs pursue these cases. This country is no place for the principled man, and it is going to take a whole lot of violence to turn things right-round.
We need a list like we did with the commies. But this time big mouth blowhard yet anonymous posters. Might be longer that the first.

That cracks me up.

Huckleberry Dan

One particular capitol LE officer certainly
thinks just like you do...and the results
worked wonders in arresting rabid mob
attitude.. 😂
Roger Stones wife (70+yo) was attacked and beaten while walking her dog.
He was out of town.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/parler-ceo-john-matze-family-hiding-deaths-threats
What kind of man runs and hides when someone tells you they're going to knock your door down? A pussy that runs their mouth and doesn't even have the balls to try and back it up.

Pretty sure there is something wrong with you.

Why does your wife call you "STUBBY"

Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by high_country_

Often see people busted trying to buy a hit.
Seems $3k and up for rates.

But that's the ones you hear of, and the "Hitman" is always
a cop

Popular side hustle for cops? (you talking an actual hit or a framejob?)

Organized crime is real and connected to the very highest levels in government. If they tell you to stand down and you don't there is no where in the world to hide from them. You aren't always awake and they never forget. This is not some wild conspiracy theory either.
© 24hourcampfire