Home
Posted By: jordan555 Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
Wake up West Virginia your senator just said he supports the 14th amendment against Cruz and Hawley to expel them from the senate. Looks to me your moderate just turn full libatard. I think we are going to be in a real [bleep] show. But really is anyone surprised.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
He's ALWAYS been a stinking full libtard.
He's also good at conning blue tick hound dog, gun owning, coal mining democrats into voting for him.
Hecomes from $ and talks the talk, but only walks the walk right before an election. Most have short memories unfortunately.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
Manchin is whoever he needs to be to stay in politics. He’d sell his own mother.
Posted By: slugflinger Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
I've been voting for a long time, and have always voted against him. Always. I never voted for Byrd either.

The trouble is we all know now know that our vote has little meaning.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
He’s like a Rent-A-Taliban
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
Manchin, Byrd, and Rockefeller; just never seemed to be able to pry them loose, even with Byrd’s KKK roots and Rockefeller’s AR15 scandals.

We’re not alone. The Governor of VA and his posse were exposed as Blackface clowns, and sexual predators, not just hassoles. They’re still around too.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
He’s like a Rent-A-Taliban

At least with the Taliban I know my enemy.

Repubs need to find a good candidate to run against him next time. Not one that sits at home and thinks he's got it by riding Trumps coat tails.

Hopefully he’s in his last term and yes he’d sell his mother or anything else to stay in office.
Posted By: MAC Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/16/21
Manchin proves just once more how big of a moron you have to be in order to be a DEM.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Manchin is whoever he needs to be to stay in politics. He’d sell his own mother.

True!
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
He's ALWAYS been a stinking full libtard.
He's also good at conning blue tick hound dog, gun owning, coal mining democrats into voting for him.
Hecomes from $ and talks the talk, but only walks the walk right before an election. Most have short memories unfortunately.

Wisdom.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
He always votes the way Cry'n Schmuck tells him to vote!
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
Title should be Manchurian the moderate.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
He's a snake.
Posted By: Dave_in_WV Re: Manchin the Moderate - 01/17/21
For many years WV politics have been controlled by "The Machine" out of Marion and Harrison counties. Machin has stayed in office by way of an even worse republican running against him. When Charlotte Pritt ran for governor against the wishes of the machine, Manchin lead the group of democrats in the legislature that called themselves democrats for Underwood. Cecil Underwood (R) was both the youngest and oldest governor. Manchin is for himself and the machine. A democrat running for POTUS hasn't carried WV since 2000. The last two general elections neither democrat candidate carried even on of our 55 counties.
© 24hourcampfire