Home
I could not have said better myself, so i will not even try......

ya!

GWB

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/1...the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-for-the-gop/
Truth.

The Republican Party committed suicide.

Folks say a 3rd party isn’t a viable alternative.

I say that with Trump, it is viable - but - it’s now or never.

Anyone who cannot see that the USA is now officially a uniparty, politically speaking, has to be blind.

Jmo

Great post, geedubya

Ya !
I agree with everything in that piece.

What will be the alternative? Can't and won't vote Demo and the Pubs have betrayed us.
sign me up.
Very good piece.
Thanks for posting
Give it time. Their will be a 3rd conservative party break out. Swamp is gonna do everything they can to stop it but trump and we the voters showed them different and they are scared.
the tea party was just a base, it's gotten much bigger.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I agree with everything in that piece.

What will be the alternative? Can't and won't vote Demo and the Pubs have betrayed us.

There is no political alternative. It's too late for that. People didn't want to go with the political alternative for decades, so, this is what you get.
So, suicide has consequences? Imagine that!
3rd party all the way - pay no attention to the nay-sayers - they just want to sit back and ride out retirement .

If the conservatives had bit the bullet and voted for Perot - whom was beside himself that we were 3 trillion dollars in debt - what might our debt look like today ..?..

It's way past time for extreme measures - but most GOP voters want to keep doing the same thing and getting the same result .
They remind me of my Mom who wouldn't turn things in on her insurance because she was afraid they'd cancel her insurance .
. Mitch McConnell and the RINO caucuses in the senate and house appear to be operating under the belief that they can go about betraying and getting rid of Trump – who has been a pain in their backside for five long years now – and they’ll be able to somehow recover once Trump is gone. They possess such rank contempt for Trump’s voters that they truly believe that those voters will just return to the fold well in advance of the 2022 mid-term elections as memories of Trump and Trump-ism fade and those voters wake up to the realization that their only alternative to voting for RINOs is to vote for Democrats.

What the author fails to realize is that the Uniparty politicians no longer have to concern themselves with what We The People Think, or How We Vote.

Mitch and Company need our support and votes about as much as Biden needed them.

We no longer elect public officials, they are selected for us.

If you doubt this, just look back at what happened in Nov 3 and in the GA runoff.
Originally Posted by steve4102
. Mitch McConnell and the RINO caucuses in the senate and house appear to be operating under the belief that they can go about betraying and getting rid of Trump – who has been a pain in their backside for five long years now – and they’ll be able to somehow recover once Trump is gone. They possess such rank contempt for Trump’s voters that they truly believe that those voters will just return to the fold well in advance of the 2022 mid-term elections as memories of Trump and Trump-ism fade and those voters wake up to the realization that their only alternative to voting for RINOs is to vote for Democrats.

What the author fails to realize is that the Uniparty politicians no longer have to concern themselves with what We The People Think, or How We Vote.

Mitch and Company need our support and votes about as much as Biden needed them.

If you doubt this, just look back at what happened in Nov 3 and in the GA runoff.

White apathy, Steve.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

White apathy, Steve.

No, just stating the facts.

This “most extensive election fraud network even developed” as Biden called it , isn’t going to just go away once Trump is kicked out of DC , is it.

All that planning, all those millions/billions, all that technology, all that colluding with foreign powers, just for two elections? Not Hardly!

White apathy, Steve.

No, just stating the facts.

This “most extensive election fraud network even developed” as Biden called it , isn’t going to just go away once Trump is kicked out of DC , is it.

All that planning, all those millions/billions, all that technology, all that colluding with foreign powers, just for two elections? Not Hardly!

I was speaking specifically about Georgia.

This.
Geedubya,

Great article......thanks for posting.
Before Trump, there was not much difference between the Democrats and Republicans since both inhabited the swamp and both benefitted at the expense of the people. The populist movement spawned by Trump has all of them concerned about moving forward. The country has become almost equally split in many ways, but the one issue not discussed much is that almost half of the country is primarily supported by various government programs paid for by the other half. Most of people on the receiving end of that split vote Democrat.
Truth there.
I don't like to admit it but if Fox News is dead, then we are too.
But we need a 3rd party congress to get anything done. If trump was to get in again he would spend the first year trying to get even with all the [bleep] that turned on him
Start local and purge from there.
Someone better figure out a third party. GOP is done and I think everyone knows it but them. I will support my congressman, but he voted not to accept the electoral college votes, but anyone else is gonna have to show me something.

And like I stated before, it was the way McConnell did not allow the vote on the $2000, not necessarily that it didn’t happen.
It's too late for a third party. You've had your chance. Can't you see that voting now is utterly irrelevant? Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????
Good article, but I'll draw a different conclusion. Sadly lads, third parties are just another form of suicide and the dems are licking their chops about dividing the right, in fact that is their strategy. The winning strategy is to take back the Republican party via the primary election system. Look at all the good Trump did with those RINOS weighing him down. I wouldn't trade the last four years for anything. If we can't take back the Republican party, we certainly can't take the country back. The Republicans, and Trump had good voter support, we were just CHEATED. Don't take your eyes off that ball.

I honestly believe we can terrify the RINOS far more easily than we can win with a third party. In fact, the swamp RINOS would burn Trump at the political stake right now if it weren't for fear of his base. Pretty sure Liz Cheney is gonna find out. Trump will be a primary force to reckon with. The swamp just had a thrashing by DJT and they are still in mortal fear of him.
Fox went to the dark side, Danna Brazil, Cavuto, give me a break. They killed themselves with Conservatives...Dana was a Bushie, they all hated Trump because he was not a Swamp Creature.
Third parties only work in parliamentary systems. And then they have to join with another party and operate on a compromise platform.

So if you want a parliamentary system you will have to work with the existing republican party anyway. And the democarps will still have more power and go on driving wedges to weaken resolve.

It's best to screw them slowly like a donkey following a carrot.
3rd party is conservative suicide. Look at Josh Hawley. He beat a liberal because he was the best alternative and he sold that package to the voters. Someone said it before me, even if it's a local school board do not vote for the liberal. If it's the local town council, do not vote for the liberal. The cream will rise to the top just like Josh Hawley. The democrats hate him becuase he is the real deal.

In 4 years they will be gunning for him. Be there for him and like minded people. We may not win the Whitehouse but we can win the down ballot and conservatives did win the down ballot. Under nasty nancy's leadership Americans don't want to become Californated. She is a pushy arrogant witch and people do not like that.

But, a third party candidate is political suicide.

kwg
Voting Republican has turned out to be the real suicide
We have a big enough job running off the RINOs. We got work to do.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Absolutely correct.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
So, suicide has consequences? Imagine that!

The guy is right. 3rd party is political suicide.

kwg
Originally Posted by Esteban325

This is the start. Gonna take time but if we don't control the states, we can't touch fed.

I still believe in the 3rd party will win but gotta take local
If we get a surge of illegals as I expect in this administration...it's adios conservatism.
Until there is comprehensive election reform none of this matters. Do you foresee Republicans fighting for clean elections in 2022?

I don't. They wouldn't even look at the mountains of evidence staring them in the face with Biden's "win".
Originally Posted by geedubya
I could not have said better myself, so i will not even try......

ya!

GWB

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/1...the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-for-the-gop/

Thanks GW
Never give up.

The pendulum swings back, and forth.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
If we get a surge of illegals as I expect in this administration...it's adios conservatism.

Actually I've never seen a harder working bunch of people than the hispanic emigrants. Totally opposite from the negro who thinks the world is their oyster.
Always have said negroes were counterfeit citizens. Citizenship being like everything else, given to them as a gift.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Actually I've never seen a harder working bunch of people than the hispanic emigrants.

It does not matter one whit if they are "hard working" or not.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

This...the voting machines in those key states did us in....somehow, we need to fix the machine first, then grapple with the swamp....
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Good article, but I'll draw a different conclusion. Sadly lads, third parties are just another form of suicide and the dems are licking their chops about dividing the right, in fact that is their strategy. The winning strategy is to take back the Republican party via the primary election system. Look at all the good Trump did with those RINOS weighing him down. I wouldn't trade the last four years for anything. If we can't take back the Republican party, we certainly can't take the country back. The Republicans, and Trump had good voter support, we were just CHEATED. Don't take your eyes off that ball.

I honestly believe we can terrify the RINOS far more easily than we can win with a third party. In fact, the swamp RINOS would burn Trump at the political stake right now if it weren't for fear of his base. Pretty sure Liz Cheney is gonna find out. Trump will be a primary force to reckon with. The swamp just had a thrashing by DJT and they are still in mortal fear of him.

Bingo....the hit for today...fix the dominion machines, take back the Republican party via the primary election system...
Originally Posted by rainshot
We have a big enough job running off the RINOs. We got work to do.

this^^^^
Originally Posted by Raspy
...the voting machines in those key states did us in....somehow, we need to fix the machine first...

Come on! The democrats did us in. Through anything goes, no rules, no holds barred, dirty cheating, lying and fighting. They wanted to win more than we did.

Sure Enough.

To this I say 3 supreme court justices and 300 judges, lower taxes, fixed VA etc, etc.

Those scheister rats can't be smarter than we are, if we put our minds to it.

I once saw an interview with the poker world champion . He was asked if he ever saw people cheating in a game and if so, what he did about it. He said that he did, and he usually let them keep cheating until they were out of money. We need to find a way to make the dems out of cheaters. Like Project Veritas and 20 year federal sentences.
The one voting machine confiscated in a conservative county in Georgia was proven to be programed to switch so many Trump votes to Biden. If this is true with all of these Dominion voting machines, then 6 million Trump votes were switched to Biden, not counting the fake ballots, dead people voting, underaged voting, and illegals voting. Trump won by a landslide.
It's too late for a third party. You've had your chance. Can't you see that voting now is utterly irrelevant? Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

It’s amazing after what we just witnessed, people still believe that The Ballot Box is an arrow in our quiver.
nothing is a done deal,we just have to get our chit together and fight. grow balls ,cause we going to need them soon!
I really feel the tipping point has been reached. When more people eat from the trough than pay into it, conservatives don’t have a chance. There really are different Americas, and we don’t understand the world view of the recipient class.
Fox is faux.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I really feel the tipping point has been reached. When more people eat from the trough than pay into it, conservatives don’t have a chance. There really are different Americas, and we don’t understand the world view of the recipient class.

17+ yrs as a Section 8 landlord.. I do.
Well, I don't see myself ever voting for a Democrat again, on any level, for any reason. Republican is iffy, and would depend on the individual running and the opposition. This is County, State, and Federal. Now consider that where I live, it has not been long since it was dominated by Democrats since the Reconstruction. Just in the last few years Republicans have controlled the State House, and Senate, plus Governor, but the County is still Democrat Controlled. Sheriff, County Judge and all other offices have the votees listed as Democrat. Most time there is no other Candidate listed. Republicans carry the county in all but local elections. Hoping things will change, but doubt it. miles

This.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fox is faux.

Great post, geedbudya.

Except for Tucker, Faux / Fox is dead to me. Don't stream a single segment other than him. Got rid of SiriusXM because of Faux. Dumped Facebook. Dumped Chrome. Dumped Edge. Never joined twit-her. Don't ever look at it unless somebody here posts a link. Will be looking at moving out of stock market mutual funds that hold stock in companies assisting in the destruction of my country.

We need to fight these communists EVERYWHERE, but also be more strategic where it matters most to them. IN THEIR WALLETS.

Considering switching my party affiliation to Independent. The Republican party / Rinos don't represent me anymore. Why let them even use me as a digit in their counting?

Originally Posted by Joel/AK

This is the start. Gonna take time but if we don't control the states, we can't touch fed.

Mass immigration from the Third World, paired with a careful placement of huge numbers of them in Red States, will eliminate this possibility very shortly. They are planning on implementing this approach as soon as they take power.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Never give up.

The pendulum swings back, and forth.

That assumes a clean election system. Once you go too far to the left, you can never return via the election process. I think we're there.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Mass immigration from the Third World, paired with a careful placement of huge numbers of them in Red States, will eliminate this possibility very shortly. They are planning on implementing this approach as soon as they take power.

Hawkeye, did you see the video with AOC talking about that?
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The one voting machine confiscated in a conservative county in Georgia was proven to be programed to switch so many Trump votes to Biden. If this is true with all of these Dominion voting machines, then 6 million Trump votes were switched to Biden, not counting the fake ballots, dead people voting, underaged voting, and illegals voting. Trump won by a landslide.

This.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No, but it was already fully being implemented under Obama. Trump stopped it, but it will certainly be fully underway again as soon as Biden takes office.

No, but it was already fully being implemented under Obama. Trump stopped it, but it will certainly be fully underway again as soon as Biden takes office.

Full-on.
From today's chapter of geedubya's OP:

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/17/

This is the current caravan moving up from Honduras.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don’t worry, folks, nothing to see here! – Just thousands of Honduran “migrants” organized by Democrat activists storming up through Central America to restart the invasion of the United States as soon as the sock puppet is installed into the presidency:

Dramatic video shows people from the Honduran migrant caravan pushing past border control to cross into Guatemala. pic.twitter.com/GFLX4CRwyK

— The Hill (@thehill) January 17, 2021

My goodness. Four years of gains about to just go up in smoke.

This and other caravans are being organized now in order to take advantage of China Joe Potato Head Biden’s plans to grant “legal status” and a “path to citizenship” to illegal aliens in the country today. The official estimate is 11 million such folks are in the country today, but that “official” number has been used since 2008 despite the fact that the number has grown far higher in the intervening dozen years, and likely now stands at 20 million or higher.

Biden plans to ask congress to move legislation on this on his first day in office, according to a story at the Associated Press:

Biden will announce legislation his first day in office to provide a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, according to four people briefed on his plans.

The president-elect campaigned on a path to citizenship for the roughly 11 million people in the U.S. illegally, but it was unclear how quickly he would move while wrestling with the coronavirus pandemic, the economy and other priorities. For advocates, memories were fresh of presidential candidate Barack Obama pledging an immigration bill his first year in office, in 2009, but not tackling the issue until his second term.

Biden’s plan is the polar opposite of Donald Trump, whose successful 2016 presidential campaign rested in part on curbing or stopping illegal immigration.

“This really does represent a historic shift from Trump’s anti-immigrant agenda that recognizes that all of the undocumented immigrants that are currently in the United States should be placed on a path to citizenship,” said Marielena Hincapie, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center, who was briefed on the bill.

If successful, the legislation would be the biggest move toward granting status to people in the country illegally since President Ronald Reagan bestowed amnesty on nearly 3 million people in 1986. Legislative efforts to overhaul immigration policy failed in 2007 and 2013.

[End]

That’s 20 million potential new Democrat voters. If they were potential Republican voters, Democrats would still be as against illegal immigration as Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and all the rest were just a dozen years ago. We’ve all seen those videos – no need to repeat them here.

Police State America Update. – Just as they didn’t really even try to hide their plan to steal the 2020 presidential election, Democrats aren’t even trying to hide their intentions about turning the country into a police state, starting with the nation’s capital, anymore.

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, whose active encouragement of nightly BLM/Antifa riots in her city last summer and fall has turned DC into the civil unrest capital of America, has insisted on activating no fewer than 26,000 National Guard personnel to protect her party’s sock puppet-elect while he is installed into the presidency on Wednesday. Yesterday, she made known her plan to keep her police state going after the Inauguration is done.

#WashingtonDC's @MayorBowser said that even after the #Inauguration2021, the city will maintain heightened #Security in light of the #USCapitol riots. https://t.co/CmH62BXgS4

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) January 17, 2021
Truth.

Agree 100% get started now before the dust settles.
At this point, saving the country at the ballot box will only be done with a viable third party.
From today's chapter of geedubya's OP:

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/17/

This is the current caravan moving up from Honduras.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don’t worry, folks, nothing to see here! – Just thousands of Honduran “migrants” organized by Democrat activists storming up through Central America to restart the invasion of the United States as soon as the sock puppet is installed into the presidency:

Dramatic video shows people from the Honduran migrant caravan pushing past border control to cross into Guatemala. pic.twitter.com/GFLX4CRwyK

— The Hill (@thehill) January 17, 2021

My goodness. Four years of gains about to just go up in smoke.

This and other caravans are being organized now in order to take advantage of China Joe Potato Head Biden’s plans to grant “legal status” and a “path to citizenship” to illegal aliens in the country today. The official estimate is 11 million such folks are in the country today, but that “official” number has been used since 2008 despite the fact that the number has grown far higher in the intervening dozen years, and likely now stands at 20 million or higher.

Biden plans to ask congress to move legislation on this on his first day in office, according to a story at the Associated Press:

Biden will announce legislation his first day in office to provide a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, according to four people briefed on his plans.

The president-elect campaigned on a path to citizenship for the roughly 11 million people in the U.S. illegally, but it was unclear how quickly he would move while wrestling with the coronavirus pandemic, the economy and other priorities. For advocates, memories were fresh of presidential candidate Barack Obama pledging an immigration bill his first year in office, in 2009, but not tackling the issue until his second term.

Biden’s plan is the polar opposite of Donald Trump, whose successful 2016 presidential campaign rested in part on curbing or stopping illegal immigration.

“This really does represent a historic shift from Trump’s anti-immigrant agenda that recognizes that all of the undocumented immigrants that are currently in the United States should be placed on a path to citizenship,” said Marielena Hincapie, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center, who was briefed on the bill.

If successful, the legislation would be the biggest move toward granting status to people in the country illegally since President Ronald Reagan bestowed amnesty on nearly 3 million people in 1986. Legislative efforts to overhaul immigration policy failed in 2007 and 2013.

[End]

That’s 20 million potential new Democrat voters. If they were potential Republican voters, Democrats would still be as against illegal immigration as Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and all the rest were just a dozen years ago. We’ve all seen those videos – no need to repeat them here.

Police State America Update. – Just as they didn’t really even try to hide their plan to steal the 2020 presidential election, Democrats aren’t even trying to hide their intentions about turning the country into a police state, starting with the nation’s capital, anymore.

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, whose active encouragement of nightly BLM/Antifa riots in her city last summer and fall has turned DC into the civil unrest capital of America, has insisted on activating no fewer than 26,000 National Guard personnel to protect her party’s sock puppet-elect while he is installed into the presidency on Wednesday. Yesterday, she made known her plan to keep her police state going after the Inauguration is done.

#WashingtonDC's @MayorBowser said that even after the #Inauguration2021, the city will maintain heightened #Security in light of the #USCapitol riots. https://t.co/CmH62BXgS4

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) January 17, 2021

Not to worry, a Third Party and future elections tallied by Dominion and we will be right as rain.
Originally Posted by Pat85
At this point, saving the country at the ballot box will only be done with a viable third party.

How are you going to get the machines to count those votes right?
Just the same as the republican party, any third party leadership will quickly be populated by the same sort of opportunist in high level positions within the republican party. The only way to have a viable representation is to become viable roots and keep pushing up so that we can keep the party ideologically pure and administer discipline for breaches of trust. That means getting involved in the republican party at the lowest levels locally, and that probably also means too much hard work for far too many who think we should be able to send one good man to Washington DC to clean it up.

Really don’t know. What’s the other option besides armed conflict? What I do know is a John Kasich , Jeb Bush or the like is not going to ride in on his white horse and save the republic. And that will be the Deep States offering on the Republican side.
Once (via the corruption - from top to bottom - of our criminal justice and court systems) the steal (which could not have been more "in your face") was permitted to go through, all hope was lost for an electoral solution to the Marxist revolution in the US.
I usually don't respond to political stuff on forums, so this is a first for me. We already have a new 3rd party. It is the Socialist Democrat Party. If you haven't noticed, they just won the last Presidential election.

...and are dead people going to know they have a third option?
Truth.

Agree 100% get started now before the dust settles.

Agree -- start yesterday already...
I dont have anyone to vote for.

I want America First, closed borders, minimal foreign extortion-aid, ZERO bullshit oil wars and no constant guilt trip.

That AINT the Republican Party!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I want America First, closed borders, minimal foreign extortion-aid, ZERO bullshit oil wars and no constant guilt trip.

I had no idea that you and I are matched up so exactly in our politics.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hasn’t been for a while. Trump proved that.
© 24hourcampfire