Home
Posted By: dimecovers5 Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Watch it to the end
https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2021/0...vermectin-with-dr-pierre-kory-1_16_2021/
Thanks for that.
I always figgered all y'all ol' grannies where kinda wormy! Make sure you consult a Merck manual for proper dosage!
Posted By: slymule Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Great video. Here's my input and thoughts - My fiance, her three kids and I all took Ivermectin over Christmas. We went down to Tractor Supply, bought a tube of Ivermectin apple flavored horse wormer, read the posted 8"x11" sign they had posted below the wormer that said not recommended for human consumption by US doctors, apparently words getting out on Ivermectin. We went home and each took a dose on day one and day 3. Each tube is good for a 1250# horse, each notch is 50# worth so I took enough for a 250# dose (I weigh 225#), and my fiance and her kids each took their appropriate dose. Just screw the dial out to the dose you need, take your finger swipe off the dosage and place it on the back of your tongue and swallow. We each took a swig of water to wash it down. My fiance was the only one of 5 of us to even be able to taste it, all I got was a waxy film feeling on the back of my tongue. The fiancé said it had a bitter apple flavor in her opinion. The fiance works at a small mental hospital and they had a rash of covid patients, there are only 6 people working the facility and they all had to get tested for covid - her and only one other guy did not test positive for covid. One nurse has been out for almost a month still sick with covid. We all took the Ivermectin when the first patient was tested for covid, so we all took the Ivermectin about 3 days before my fiance was tested with the rest of the staff. None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance. So for $4.97 for a tube of Ivermectin horse wormer, I feel like it was money well spent. I know I've been using it for 30+ years to worm my horses, mules, and dogs. Guess if nothing else I can consider myself worm free even if it doesn't work on covid. If you watch the video you'll be amazed at the results other countries are seeing when administering Ivermectin to both patients with and without covid. Note the doctor makes the comment how there have only been 3 studies in the US, thank you Bill Gates and Fauci for pushing their vaccine, no doubt making millions of dollars.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Interesting
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by slymule
Great video. Here's my input and thoughts - My fiance, her three kids and I all took Ivermectin over Christmas. We went down to Tractor Supply, bought a tube of Ivermectin apple flavored horse wormer, read the posted 8"x11" sign they had posted below the wormer that said not recommended for human consumption by US doctors, apparently words getting out on Ivermectin. We went home and each took a dose on day one and day 3. Each tube is good for a 1250# horse, each notch is 50# worth so I took enough for a 250# dose (I weigh 225#), and my fiance and her kids each took their appropriate dose. Just screw the dial out to the dose you need, take your finger swipe off the dosage and place it on the back of your tongue and swallow. We each took a swig of water to wash it down. My fiance was the only one of 5 of us to even be able to taste it, all I got was a waxy film feeling on the back of my tongue. The fiancé said it had a bitter apple flavor in her opinion. The fiance works at a small mental hospital and they had a rash of covid patients, there are only 6 people working the facility and they all had to get tested for covid - her and only one other guy did not test positive for covid. One nurse has been out for almost a month still sick with covid. We all took the Ivermectin when the first patient was tested for covid, so we all took the Ivermectin about 3 days before my fiance was tested with the rest of the staff. None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance. So for $4.97 for a tube of Ivermectin horse wormer, I feel like it was money well spent. I know I've been using it for 30+ years to worm my horses, mules, and dogs. Guess if nothing else I can consider myself worm free even if it doesn't work on covid. If you watch the video you'll be amazed at the results other countries are seeing when administering Ivermectin to both patients with and without covid. Note the doctor makes the comment how there have only been 3 studies in the US, thank you Bill Gates and Fauci for pushing their vaccine, no doubt making millions of dollars.

I'd love to know where you are buying horse worming paste for $4.97??

The thing I read said take a dose on day one and three then every four weeks. They don't think it will interfere with the vaccine if you decide to get that later, but nobody knows.

https://vimeo.com/486829903

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/faq-on-ivermectin/
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Tractor Supply Co TSC.

cheap stuff is $5

The apple flavor is about $7

Got mine back in August. Maybe it’s more now ?
Let us know when you start trotting around on all fours 😀
Is there anybody that's surprised at how big govt makes decisions?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance.
I can't believe you didn't get the trots!

Tractor Supply. It’s only 3.49 here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Boom ^^^.

Thanks Swifty
Posted By: hanco Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Bet you have no worms either.
Posted By: g5m Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Just an fyi but I was talking to a hospital pharmacist some years ago and we were talking about drugs and production. He told me of going to one manufacturer and watched as an antibiotic came down the conveyor belt and the pills hit a divider. Those going to one side were for people and the other side was for animals. For sure the animal meds are cheaper to buy.
Thanks, slymule.

So, you’re saying you’ve got more giddyup, then?

P.s. your big green ford continues to do great.
I put one of my labs on 10 days of cephalexin after getting cut up in a fight

It was cheaper for me to get meds for me and then give them to my dog instead of paying the DVM $30 for cephalexin.

I can get cephalexin for about $2.80

Bought it at Tractor Supply, happened to be on sale. Going back today and going to buy another 3 tubes just in case we need some for the future. If more word gets out it wouldn't surprise me if the gubbermint doesn't step in and make it only available thru veterinarians or for them to administer it even though its been available off the shelf for at least 30 years I know about. Just another FYI, I have a good friend who's job is to deliver drugs to pharmacies and hospitals, he sent me an invoice and a label for some Ivermectin he was delivering to a pharmacy - $2800 was the bill. Pharmacist said he could buy it way cheaper, for pennies on the dollar for his horses.
Bought it at Tractor Supply, happened to be on sale that day. Going back today and going to buy another 3 tubes just in case we need some for the future. If more word gets out it wouldn't surprise me if the gubbermint doesn't step in and make it only available thru veterinarians or for them to administer it even though its been available off the shelf for at least 30 years I know about. Just another FYI, I have a good friend who's job is to deliver drugs to pharmacies and hospitals, he sent me an invoice and a label for some Ivermectin he was delivering to a pharmacy - $2800 was the bill. Pharmacist said he could buy it way cheaper, for pennies on the dollar for his horses.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
I put one of my labs on 10 days of cephalexin after getting cut up in a fight

It was cheaper for me to get meds for me and then give them to my dog instead of paying the DVM $30 for cephalexin.

I can get cephalexin for about $2.80

Yeah, but I bet they charged your insurance more than the vet was charging, well maybe not after the discounting practices they use.

Can you spell "SCAM"?
Now that we know your weight and dose tell us what your girlfriend's dose was. On the 24HCF we like to know these things. I took a dose appropriate for 220 lbs. I was slightly overdosed.
My gf' dose was for 150#, she was about 10# overdosed, she didn't seem to mind though. She was such a good sport about it, I was even able to talk her into taking it first. lol
Figured it would taste like crap as I've wormed umpteen horses and mules in my life, and they never seemed like they liked it that much.
What is Ivermectin prescribed for in people?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

It's not.. at least not here that I know of. Apparently, it is commonly used around the world as an antiparasitic in humans.
It is used in cancer patients. Or at least was.
My gf' dose was for 150#, she was about 10# overdosed, she didn't seem to mind though. She was such a good sport about it, I was even able to talk her into taking it first. lol
Figured it would taste like crap as I've wormed umpteen horses and mules in my life, and they never seemed like they liked it that much.
Good deal, sounds like she's in decent flesh but not overly. I use the cattle variety. My brother had something breakout on his skin and it wouldn't go away. Gave him a dose of Ivermectin and poof, it was gone. My little CV-19 outbreak back at the end of Sept. got stymied by a dose of Ivermectin. Almost seems as if the Powers That Be don't want us to have an easy cheap way to deal with this China virus. May be a good way to exert more control, steal an election, and enrich the Federal Reserve.
Just Wow. Be Well, RZ.
Hastings, I've used the cattle variety with the steers head on the bottle for my hounds, been using it for over 30 years. 1/10 cc for every 10# of body weight, just squirt it in the back of their mouth. Thats all Heartguard is that alot of people use for preventing heartworms, its just Ivermectin. Used to give my dogs a dose about every 2.5 -3 mths during mosquito season for heartworms, and then a couple of other times during the year for general worming.
Been taking it on the suggestion of my brother who owns a feed store and majored in farm and ranch management in college. He said people have been taking it for the flu and virus for a long time.

Don’t use the paste however. We use the injectable bottle and put it in orange juice.
Hastings, I've used the cattle variety with the steers head on the bottle for my hounds, been using it for over 30 years. 1/10 cc for every 10# of body weight, just squirt it in the back of their mouth. Thats all Heartguard is that alot of people use for preventing heartworms, its just Ivermectin. Used to give my dogs a dose about every 2.5 -3 mths during mosquito season for heartworms, and then a couple of other times during the year for general worming.
Yes, we don't have a dog right now but I've used on every dog we've had and they never had a positive heart worm test. I cured a pup of red mange with Ivomec. I wonder if there wouldn't be some way to introduce heartworms into those pesky wolves out west. Our coyotes are kept in check by sarcoptic mange and heartworms.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21

Can you give us the "Cliff's Notes" version? TIA.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
A friend of my girlfriend had been sick with covid for a while now. Pretty rough, and was sick for like three months, but stayed home. Finally took Ivermectin, and said that really started making a difference.
We knew about Ivermectin last fall. Israel and England were testing it with good results. We know this virus was man made because it has genes from parasites spliced into the virus. So parasite drugs like hydroxychloriquine with zinc as well as Ivermectin works. Ivermectin works better.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21

Tractor Supply Co TSC.

cheap stuff is $5

Not for much longer, it won't be cheap....It'll probably shoot up to about $75
There is generic ivermectin now
Posted By: Dutch Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/17/21
For those of us that don't do videos, here's a scientific review of the studies of Ivermectin and Covid.

Definitely something there:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...rophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf
I've got some rubber bands for turning bull calves into steers that you can use to prevent birth defects.
People are going to these lengths to keep from getting the flu? Don’t know how old the fiancé’s kids are, but children have about zero chance of having very bad effects from wuflu.

The whole damn worlds went full [bleep] retard.....
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I've got some rubber bands for turning bull calves into steers that you can use to prevent birth defects.

Nutting a bunch of idiots is probably a damn good idea.
We need to stop a scheit pile of people from reproducing.
We prescribed it as a wormer for small animals and livestock.

I won't be surprised if it goes back to Rx only as people buy it for personal use at the feed stores. They already took the harmless supplement MSM off the shelves of Southern States around here.
Originally Posted by cra1948

Tractor Supply Co TSC.

cheap stuff is $5

Not for much longer, it won't be cheap....It'll probably shoot up to about $75

Why?

Most of us have been talking about ivemec for 8 months and it’s a big deal in Australia.

There’s enough scoffers to keep it stifled
Apparently you can order pills for people online. More expensive though.

https://happyfamilymedstore.com/stromectol?sub=ivermectinvir.com

It has been used in people for parasites a long time.
Posted By: WTF Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/18/21
It appears that TSC is running low.
It has been made a crime to possess ivermectin in South Africa. They even raided a hospital there, because they got a tip it was being used. We have plenty, but I suspect price will go up as people learn about it.
Originally Posted by WTF

They were out just recently, but other places had it. Valleyvet.com was one place to order.
Don't know, but I have 2 tubes ordered.
Is it time to trade ammo for horse wormer yet?

I think it’s a great hedge against the Kung Flu. 👍
Posted By: Stophel Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Originally Posted by WTF

They were out just recently, but other places had it. Valleyvet.com was one place to order.

Thanks! I just ordered some, so I don't have to drive all the way to TSC just to get this.
Originally Posted by rickt300

Is a prescription required? I clicked on this and it claimed they included 4 Cialis at no extra charge. Must be a scam to get a credit card number. Probably a foreign outfit. Cattle or horse ivermectin is just as good.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Hastings

Is a prescription required? I clicked on this and it claimed they included 4 Cialis at no extra charge. Must be a scam to get a credit card number. Probably a foreign outfit. Cattle or horse ivermectin is just as good.

Yeah, that website didn't inspire my confidence either.

Horse wormer is the exact same drug as what's prescribed to people. It just has a higher level of impurities. I know of 20 people including myself that are taking it with no problem. They have changed it from once a week to every 2 weeks as a prophylaxis.

I have never ordered anything from them, they were just the third link to come up on a search.
It's only about $2.50 a tube of you by 1200 tubes. I guess I'll think of it as an investment
Where can one find dosing recommendations for COVID? And frequency of dosing also?
Posted By: Dutch Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/18/21
click the article I posted. Data up the wazoo.
Posted By: ledvm Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Stophel

It's not.. at least not here that I know of. Apparently, it is commonly used around the world as an antiparasitic in humans.

It is commonly prescribed for people in the US as well. Pharmacies stock it in pill form. It is used to treat lice and worm infestations. Stromectol is the trade name of the human form.

On Facebook, go to:
Family First Medical Center
Dr. Alison Garza

Lots of info there.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

Horse wormer is the exact same drug as what's prescribed to people. It just has a higher level of impurities. I know of 20 people including myself that are taking it with no problem. They have changed it from once a week to every 2 weeks as a prophylaxis.

I was taking the horse paste. Only side affect was I had a strong hankering for oatmeal every day 😁

Scabies. They sell tablets at the pharmacy. I only know this because my wife is a nurse and was alarmed to find something labeled the same as what I give our dogs in the supply closet at her work.

Thing is, ivermectin is a nerve agent. That's how it kills parasites. No way am I ingesting a nerve agent so it can course through my brain. Y'all are very entertaining.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Where can one find dosing recommendations for COVID? And frequency of dosing also?

Weight adjustment dosing calibrated plunger is incorporated into the syringe.

Dosage same for horses or humans dial yourself in and squeeze.

First notch on the plunger is around 250lbs.

Upon result of positive test, take your 1st squirt. Ivemec takes about 3 days work its way through the body.

If youre still fevery on day three. Another squirt.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Scabies. They sell tablets at the pharmacy. I only know this because my wife is a nurse and was alarmed to find something labeled the same as what I give our dogs in the supply closet at her work.

Thing is, ivermectin is a nerve agent. That's how it kills parasites. No way am I ingesting a nerve agent so it can course through my brain. Y'all are very entertaining.

Hey smart fouck, that has me in Ignore

Why don’t you calculate the LD50 values and then consider how much active ingredient is even in a whole tube and get back with us.

How bout just to make your self feel important, give us a 25% of the LD50. I’ll allow that for educational purposes. Ya know...25% of the LD, just enough to make us twitch and spin around on the floor.

Go ahead

Entertain us

Well, it is on WHO list of essential medicines, so I’m guessing it’s kinda important.
Don't give it to collies......

There blood brain barrier ain't like normal dogs 🐶.

Thepour on cattle deal will be way cheaper.

Nerve agent? Where the fug do you get that? Why not do a bit of research instead of parroting what your hero's at CNN say. In my opinion something of value needs to "course through your brain". Did you post similar BS about HCQ?

Upon result of positive test, take your 1st squirt. Ivemec takes about 3 days work its way through the body.

10-4.

10-4.
Cool. Thanks. I'm going to pick up a tube from Tractor Supply just to have on hand.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Kplus-Protocol-v8-2021-01-12-ENGLISH.pdf
Tag for later read
Posted By: pahick Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/19/21
I picked up 10 bxs today. Had to go to 2 stores. Girl at the counter said "these things are selling quick. These worms must spread faster than Covid..." I almost busted out laughing! laugh
Posted By: pahick Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/19/21

Ya’ll are gonna start gaining weight now, lol.

Thanks. I printed that out.
Tag
I was discussing this with my gf this eve and showed her this thread. She did a little research and says there a chance this stuff would be hard on one's liver (she seems to think so), like the drinking at home I've been doing isn't lol.

My response was fugg my liver if I get Covid or can stop Covid in it's tracks I'm all in.

Nerve agent? Where the fug do you get that? Why not do a bit of research instead of parroting what your hero's at CNN say. In my opinion something of value needs to "course through your brain". Did you post similar BS about HCQ?

You're really ignorant. I'm telling you because apparently you don't realize. Read what I typed again to educate yourself. And stop making comments on others' brains. You're not smart enough for that. Just FYI.
Dang, you are a hard-headed SOB. Look, if your such a woman that you aren't going touch Ivomec, then don’t. But don’t post your crap here. I know it works. It’s been used in humans for 40 years. Educate your stupid self. Here, I’ll help you out:

Ivermectin is a member of the macrocylic lactone class of endectocides which have a unique mode of action, Compounds of the class bind selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells.
The margin of safety for compounds of this class is attributable to the fact that mammals do not have glutamate-gated chloride channels, the macrocylic lactones have a low affinity for other mammalian ligand-gated chloride channels and they do not readily cross the blood-brain barrier.
This could help a lot of people.

You're really ignorant. I'm telling you because apparently you don't realize. Read what I typed again to educate yourself. And stop making comments on others' brains. You're not smart enough for that. Just FYI.

So youre not going to answer my LD/50 equation?

Right, get down with your own ignorant self

Gotta “save face” and not out yourself as a toggling bitch.

LOL

Continue to look ignorant. Have a nice day phaggot laugh
My local Tractor Supply is already sold completely out of Ivermectin. Figures.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/19/21

It's selective to parasites.

From the PDR.

The avermectins' selectivity is due to the fact that some mammals do not have glutamate-gated chloride channels and that the avermectins have a low affinity for mammalian ligand-gated chloride channels. Ivermectin does not cross the blood-brain barrier in humans.
Great post, J.

Here, for one...plus shipping JEFFERS
Posted By: bludog Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/19/21
IF it's complicated and expensive, and makes money for the big dogs, then that is the way to go!
I paid $2.50 a tube. Don't buy on Amazing gone- it quite pricey there.

Unless you are a parasite retard,

From the PDR.

The avermectins' selectivity is due to the fact that some mammals do not have glutamate-gated chloride channels and that the avermectins have a low affinity for mammalian ligand-gated chloride channels. Ivermectin does not cross the blood-brain barrier in humans.
Posted By: Blu_Cs Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/19/21

Unless you are a parasite retard,

From the PDR.

Mic drop
My local Tractor Supply is already sold completely out of Ivermectin. Figures.

Glad I listened early,

I was pushing it waiting till August to get a couple tubes.

It had already begin to look like people were pilfering through the boxes, kind of like retards at walmart that oooohh and ahhhh over shiny Remington core lokts and open the boxes a thousand times.

Would a veterinarian nearby sell you a tube (for your horse) wink!
Posted By: pahick Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/20/21
How many of yous took your dose? grin
I picked up a syringe full today at Tractor Supply. They keep them locked up. Manager had to be called with the key to open them up. Supply looked low. I think I only saw a couple more in there. She wished me luck with worming my horse.
Originally Posted by pahick
How many of yous took your dose? grin

Not yet

Im on hydroxychloroquine
The maker doesn't want it used on anything other than horses. Precaution says that doing so can result in death.
Keyboard duster and Glade air freshener say that too.

But people huff it

Hell I seen a gal eat a mattress
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The maker doesn't want it used on anything other than horses. Precaution says that doing so can result in death.
. This is to Cover their A. ss . Have to put a disclaimer in there.
If people can eat Tide pods and little horse paste ain’t gonna hurt the rest of us.
Posted By: pahick Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/21/21
I picked up a syringe full today at Tractor Supply. They keep them locked up. Manager had to be called with the key to open them up. Supply looked low. I think I only saw a couple more in there. She wished me luck with worming my horse.

Locked up? Geez! Phugg Florida! lol. I went to 2 stores other day and both had em out in the open. Durvet, Zimecterin, and Bimectin paste. I didnt look for the liquids. I got the Durvet, but again, had to go to 2 stores. I wanted 10 tubes and they were running low on that brand. Just wanna have em case friends/family decide to try it.

Believin labels this is why you keep buyin them dick enlargin products.
It will be controlled by the FDA soon

Just give the joe and ho show a little time...

Especially if it works against their chinese masters man made persistent low level bio wpn called C19....
Posted By: add Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/21/21

Coil spring or memory foam?

confused
I have many provisions on hand for family

My in laws are fools though, even though I have stuff for them they are aloof to things going on.

They had no idea toilet paper was getting scarce. We offered to get them some a 16- pack and the mother in law was like “that’s ok honey we still have a couple of rolls”

Listen dammit, I’m getting you all a big pack so you aint on my doorstep with a dumb ass plea for assistance.
Originally Posted by add

Coil spring or memory foam?

confused

Foam

She wasn’t a goat

Sheese
Hold onto that thought
Just thought I'd share some info. My sister who works in medical field has got most of our family on ivermectin. She has also had both doses of vaccine, last one being 1 1/2 weeks ago. She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies. Long story short, vaccine works, ivermectin has no effect on vaccine.
Posted By: stiff Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/21/21
Just received my order from Fleet- Farm,3 days from online order to my door,Thanks for the Info
Report from the field

Gave my horse a 250 pound dose then two days later did the same. The horse told me me it sorta tasted like Apple Pop-Tarts sans frosting. In about ten days he's due for another bi-monthly dose. I figure if it's good enough for a 50 million dollar KY derby winner it's good enough for my old angry white azz. Your results may vary 'iffin your GP ( vet ) is a deep state commie like mine turned out to be..............but I forgive her..........it's been a tough year for all of us and just not the Chi-Com bio weapon. Just sayin'...............cut folks some slack.....
Posted By: MLC Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/27/21

I notice it's sold in 3mg, 6mg, or 12mg tablets. The video said to take 200 mcg/kg which would convert to 0.2 mg/kg. So which one would you get in the pill form?
Posted By: Plumdog Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/27/21
Happy Family Med Store prices are about in line with what the veterinarian charges to keep my 160 lb dog free of heartworm. Cost over 400 dollars for Heartgard and Nexgard for a 6 month supply. I went for it the first time, but then I googled invermectin to find out where to get it cheap, and found this thread on 24 hr campfire the next day. Who knew?
TTT - any new info?
I got some of the.Apple flavored horse paste yesterday. Ordered it off Amazon.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I got some of the.Apple flavored horse paste yesterday. Ordered it off Amazon.

Are you planning on waiting till you have COVID19 to take it, or are you taking it prophylactically?
Posted By: victoro Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
"She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies."

The "vaccines" don't make anybody immune to COVID-19 infections so they you won't give you any COVID-19 antibodies. If she has them either she was infected with COVID-19 (or not) because the FDA says the antibody tests are not accurate.
Originally Posted by victoro
"She just paid to have antibody test done, & it showed she does have antibodies."

The "vaccines" don't make anybody immune to COVID-19 infections so they you won't give you any COVID-19 antibodies. If she has them either she was infected with COVID-19 (or not) because the FDA says the antibody tests are not accurate.

Neither are the test for COVID-19.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
The vaccines do give you antibodies.

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-maintains-elevated-antibodies-over-time

In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine, investigators studying the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1273, said virus neutralizing antibodies remained elevated in all the participants 3 months after the booster vaccination.
The vaccine, administered at the 100-μg dosage, was shown to produce high levels of binding and neutralizing antibodies that declined slightly over time.
Posted By: sse Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Mr. Ed...the talking/keyboarding horse LOL
Originally Posted by navlav8r

Thought he said they didn't get the trots.
Posted By: g5m Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
After the first post went up I ordered some just to have on hand. After a week or two it was "undeliverable" and the price has now been tripled to quadrupled depending on source.
Originally Posted by g5m
After the first post went up I ordered some just to have on hand. After a week or two it was "undeliverable" and the price has now been tripled to quadrupled depending on source.

Farm stores like Tractor Supply have the horse version.

PS This is not a recommendation to take the horse version. I'm not a medical professional.
Posted By: sse Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
i predict the horses will suffer
Posted By: victoro Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/28/21
"The vaccines do give you antibodies."

Antibodies for what? Pfizer says their "vaccine" will give you no immunity to the COVID-19 virus but MAY make COVID-19 lung infections less deadly. You won't be immune to COVID-19 until you get infected and recover.
Posted By: victoro Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/29/21
"In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine"

I don't have a lot faith in letters to the editor. I read some of what the New England Journal says about these "vaccines" and could never figure out which vaccines they were talking about but COVID-19 immunity was NEVER mentioned. I could find nothing on Moderna's website about test trials like I did on Pfizer's website. Pfizer makes no claim about their vaccine making people immune to COVID-19. Requiring vaccine certificates to be able to travel freely is insanity
Posted By: victoro Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by g5m

Farm stores like Tractor Supply have the horse version.

PS This is not a recommendation to take the horse version. I'm not a medical professional.

I used to know a few vets who would tell you what prescription drugs you could get at the feed store and what the human dose for each was but they're old and retired like me now.
Question on dosing the Ivermectin from Tractor supply, the apple stuff.
Box says good for #1250 horse, which my calculations are at that dosing a 200# horse is 1 gram.

All the literature I find suggests for humans and covid applications a 200# needs 18 MG (0.018 GM) . From that a 6.08 gram box would give 337 doses for a #200 pound person?

I am sure over dosing isn't bad, but it would be nice to not waste it by overdosing so much. I believe the box's dosing for a #200 animal would give (#1250 divided by #200 is 6.25 doses) 6 doses vs my calculated 337 doses using the guidelines for COVID.

Thanks

Allen
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Latest on Ivermectin HUGE! - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by victoro
"In a Letter to the Editor published today in the New England Journal of Medicine"

I don't have a lot faith in letters to the editor. I read some of what the New England Journal says about these "vaccines" and could never figure out which vaccines they were talking about but COVID-19 immunity was NEVER mentioned. I could find nothing on Moderna's website about test trials like I did on Pfizer's website. Pfizer makes no claim about their vaccine making people immune to COVID-19. Requiring vaccine certificates to be able to travel freely is insanity

Here's a link to the published data from the clinical trial.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2022483

"The mRNA-1273 vaccine was immunogenic, inducing robust binding antibody responses to both full-length S-2P and receptor-binding domain in all participants after the first vaccination in a time- and dose-dependent fashion. Commensurately high neutralizing antibody responses were also elicited in a dose-dependent fashion. Seroconversion was rapid for binding antibodies, occurring within 2 weeks after the first vaccination, but pseudovirus neutralizing activity was low before the second vaccination, which supports the need for a two-dose vaccination schedule."
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Question on dosing the Ivermectin from Tractor supply, the apple stuff.
Box says good for #1250 horse, which my calculations are at that dosing a 200# horse is 1 gram.

All the literature I find suggests for humans and covid applications a 200# needs 18 MG (0.018 GM) . From that a 6.08 gram box would give 337 doses for a #200 pound person?

I am sure over dosing isn't bad, but it would be nice to not waste it by overdosing so much. I believe the box's dosing for a #200 animal would give (#1250 divided by #200 is 6.25 doses) 6 doses vs my calculated 337 doses using the guidelines for COVID.

Thanks

Allen

The horse stuff is only 1.87% pure. The stuff they give you at the docs office is probably a bit more pure.
I ate a whole tube of Ivermectin and didn’t see any changes.

😜🦫
Ahem

So I searched some more and found a chart with actual notch settings for the 1.87% Ivermectin, says 4 notches and 3 teeth for a 175# adult ( me no boots-) , so I will follow that chart.
© 24hourcampfire