Lmao

GOT IT !
Done, LOL.
Ouch
ouch
OUCH!
She's not wearing a mask!!!

Whoops...
Being a retired EE I got this one instantly. Still haven’t figured out the one from 2 days ago. Girl and car in parking lot. Someone give me a hint?
Took me a few seconds. Then I was like hey. I bet that hurts
That's going to leave a mark.
Ouchie!
Originally Posted by AZmark
Being a retired EE I got this one instantly. Still haven’t figured out the one from 2 days ago. Girl and car in parking lot. Someone give me a hint?

hint from web :

I actually have an ex wife ( #1) that did this. She broke both her wrists holding on to the steering wheel as she hit it straight on. When I went to pick her up and take her to the hospital, I asked her, why didn't you just steer around it, she was like it was just right there and I couldn't.

What really happened was target fixation...... you stare at something you don't want to hit, and can't avoid hitting it anyway. You want to miss it, then look where you want to go, not at it.
First day on the job?
Got it
That one was easy. The girl in the parking lot... still haven't got it. Somebody p.m. it to me before ten tonight so I won't be laying in bed trying to figure out why I'm a dumb azz!
Staged photo anyone?
That’s gonna leave a mark. I’m late to the game
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Staged photo anyone?

Ya think?
Staged photo anyone?

probably a recruiting / marketing photo.

Where do I sign up? LOL!
Staged photo anyone?

It's got to be...no smoke! I think I used to work with a relative of hers. crazy
All kinds of things wrong with that pic.
ouch! got it.
You can see by the tilt of her head that she's left eye dominant but holding the soldering iron in her right hand....
Yep
Smart,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
You can see by the tilt of her head that she's left eye dominant but holding the soldering iron in her right hand....

I'd glue her eye shut.
I can’t belive she’s soldering without an apron.
Having some solder nearby might be handy also
One tough gal.
Originally Posted by BluMtn
That's going to leave a mark.

I admit that I have made an unthinking hot mistake once or twice.
Two glaring mistakes in that pic
LOL
I'll bet the board doesn't work either................
© 24hourcampfire