Home
Posted By: jackmountain Mad at Trump? - 01/17/21
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in?
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Really weird view point to me.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/17/21
Nope. Greatest President in my life time.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Ballz has got the butthurts.

Trump gave up, let him down.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Same here , even though both my senators and congressman do not support the DJT impeachment they didn 't stand up against mcconell and the other republican rino pukes and that will be remembered at the next primary.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Mad at Trump? No. He doesn't lose well and I like that about him.

Two things got us here

1) campaigns. Especially debates, were nothing except covid covid covid. That was the one possible Achilles heal. He couldn't have done much better IMO, but we are still in a mess. His failure to sway anything to other topics doomed it

2) media and Ds pounding home the terms of sedition, insurrection and violent protest on Jan 6. No e of that is what happened but they won the media game

Both if those also fall to media who is so biased its ridiculous. Trump didnt help himself with childish name calling in this area either
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Don't mischaracterize my view on this situation.

Get a life.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not in the least.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Did you or did you not start a post hysterically claiming Trump was not doing his job and coming in to your state to save you. Don’t make me post a link.
Bud, I'm not in the mood for your bullschit. I'm not going point by point on your post. I do not blame Trump for the position we're in, I blame communists.

For the record, yes, Trump should be fighting to save the republic. Why is that so fu cking hard to understand?

Like I said, not in the mood for your stupidity and rage today.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Since I can remember, I've thought of the Founding Fathers as elder family. Hell, I think of George Washington as a great grandfather and I'd hazard a guess that most on this site and all true blooded Americans think of the Founders the exact same way. The reverence and respect runs extremely deep.

President Trump is the only modern American national figure I've come to think of in the same way. And aside from what's happening to our country, I'm genuinely pissed at the way he is being treated personally. It feels like watching my own dad, granddad, uncle, etc get run down day in and day out and it burns my azz.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
"MAGA"!
Posted By: RDW Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

Hell no, he had great 4 year solo run and exposed how fk'n corrupt the entire government and half the county is.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not at all. He served the country well.
Did you or did you not start a post hysterically claiming Trump was not doing his job and coming in to your state to save you. Don’t make me post a link.

Kept saying over and over....

Trump quit on me ....
Trump quit on me .........
Shoulda done more.......
Boo hooo.

Trump quit on me.

From a state that toted Biden.

Posted By: CashisKing Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bud, I'm not in the mood for your bullschit. I'm not going point by point on your post. I do not blame Trump for the position we're in, I blame communists.

For the record, yes, Trump should be fighting to save the republic. Why is that so fu cking hard to understand?

Menstrual?

Try Mydol... apparently it's the rage amongst your soap opera crowd.
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by RDW

Hell no, he had great 4 year solo run and exposed how fk'n corrupt the entire government and half the county is.

Amen..
Posted By: Diesel Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by copperking81
Since I can remember, I've thought of the Founding Fathers as elder family. Hell, I think of George Washington as a great grandfather and I'd hazard a guess that most on this site and all true blooded Americans think of the Founders the exact same way. The reverence and respect runs extremely deep.

President Trump is the only modern American national figure I've come to think of in the same way. And aside from what's happening to our country, I'm genuinely pissed at the way he is being treated personally. It feels like watching my own dad, granddad, uncle, etc get run down day in and day out and it burns my azz.

Well said and expresses my thoughts exactly. Many points I would like to add but, well it's the internet.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not at all. He served the country well.

Way better than most.

So, in your estimation, Trump hasn’t/isn’t fighting for the republic.
I apologize, but I DO find this hard to understand. I truly feel like he’s fought harder than any other president since George Washington.
Why do you feel he hasn’t?
You don’t think maybe you’ve let him down by not doing your part? Seems like he’s sacrificed much more than you have.

I just don’t think you should blame Trump.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.
I am glad you went on the record with this though. It’s nice to know which guys on here support Trump snd which ones don’t.
I’d like to go on the record also, and say so think he’s done an excellent job fighting for our Republic and I wish more folks would’ve made a simple effort to do something to help instead of just whining on the Internet snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.

What was your contribution to the country?
Posted By: add Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in? I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times...

I have a hunch that after this week or the coming weeks, he may be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time.
Posted By: dogdoc Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Best president we ever had
Originally Posted by add
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in? I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times...

I have a hunch that after this week or the coming weeks, he may be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time.

I agree.

Iran will be the first fug up.

They’ve waited 4 years....
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not at all. A little disappointed, maybe.
Could be there’s a lot more to this than meets the eye.
There’s no dirty trick I put past the commies, stuff like physical threats to family members or something. Everybody has something or someone they hold dear above all else.
I don’t know, and I’m still praying that he’s got this. I can’t see how, especially if he allows the inauguration to proceed, but I’d still rather believe that than civil war being the only option.
7mm
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trump is the man
snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.

Reading comprehension isn't high on your list of achievements.
Ballz,

Grow a set and man the [bleep] up.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Ballz,

You dumbfucques wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.
You went on the record saying he isn’t fighting for the republic?
Pretty bold thing to say about a man that risked his family, his wealth and his life, and you’ve done absolutely nothing but talk big on the Internet.
Posted By: pete53 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
America`s Supreme Court needs to hear the truth about the election ! its was a fraud and a cheat. Trump won the election !
Ballz,

You dumbfucques wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

The truth? Umm ok LOL

We know you bytch like a woman sho nuff

From another thread.....

When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

Is that not what you said?

Word for word?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.

You and Ballz should go bowling.
Whatever. have fun.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
He can’t be blamed for what’s going on. It’s the equivalent of blaming a doctor for failing to stop stage 4 lung cancer from spreading. Ross Perot early on might have had a chance to save this nation.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trump exposed the corruption on both sides, and apathy and/or contempt our Government has for the average citizen, and that's why they had to make him go away. They are scared of an honest man with power and a voice. His last words as President to the GOP should be "Et tu Brute' "
Posted By: Torqued Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not one bit. But the Washington machine can GFTS
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

From another thread.....

When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

Is that not what you said?

Word for word?

Well?
Hindsight is 20/20 apparently. Lot of armchair quarterbacks telling how the game should’ve been played.
As far As I’m concerned, he’s a true Patriot and a great American. He gave us a solid majority in the SCOTUS that will help salvage our country for a decade or more. That alone is one hell of an accomplishment.

What was your contribution to the country?

Paid taxes for decades, paid my employees well and raised a family, obeyed the law, donated and voted R in every election.

Wasn't enough apparently.

Why you jacking me up? What did you do?
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
It’s illuminating, the longer this goes. Even Wabi says the man is his own worst enemy. WTF? You sure as hell find out who your friends are when the chips are down, it seems. Well, he is the best president of anyone alive’s lifetime. Yeah, better than Reagan. If someone is too stupid to understand that, fug ‘em. Rather roll with some folks that understand loyalty and are willing to give a man credit that he is due. Or alone, anything is better than depending on sunshine patriots.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

Donald Trump is the most substantive president in my lifetime. His leadership style sucked. He proved a lot of people wrong. Addressing immigration made the unemployment rate the lowest it has ever been for minorities--and the "experts" said their was no correlation between unemployment and immigration.

The experts said tariffs don't work--boy did he prove them wrong.

No president is going to come through a pandemic like this looking good, but Trump could never figure out how to present it to America. His post election behavior has hurt Republicans, and probably led to losing the Senate.

How a guy from NYC, who grew up in a upper, upper middle class family, went to private schools, borrowed "only" a million dollars from his father to start his business, could walk out into America and NAIL the issues, and propose bold, straightforward solutions, get elected, prove the "experts" wrong still boggles my mind.

Lara Trump is the smartest of the bunch,, hope she runs for the Senate.
74 year old man working 12/day 7 days a week.
Brought our troops home. Hammered China’s ass on trade. Put the North Korean midget in the closet, smacked Iran’s ass, boosted our energy production to where we are no longer reliant on our enemies, gave us a right leaning scotus, and all this with virtually no help from the GOP and 80% of the republicans snd 100% of the democrats openly and actively working against him

He’s a rockstar.
I guess that’s not enough for Ballz.....
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I'm still shocked HRC didn't win in 2016. Trump wasn't supposed to win back then, but it's been a pleasure having him for potus for last 4.

Originally Posted by FireballzZz

You sound happy about losing the country to the communists.

Safeguarding the republic is far more important than anything else any president can do in four years.

One example of how Trump could have done that-

Figure out how election machines count votes, where the machines are, who's watching them, programming them, and counting votes.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Yes, to a certain extent. Trump knew 4 years ago that voter fraud was rampant and I am not aware of one single thing he did to ensure a Free and Fair election. Trump was the only one in a position to do anything at about the fraud, yet he did nothing. Sure, he made a few speeches, for all the good it did. Congress certainly wasn't going take any action - they got the result they wanted.

We will never have another Conservative President in this country unless these Marxists are arrested, tried and executed for treason.

The Midterms mean nothing now that the commies have the ability to change votes electronically, let alone all the other "standard" methods of election/voter fraud.

...As the inexorable march towards Communism and a one-world government continues - virtually unopposed.

Posted By: JamesJr Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

Not a bad assessment at all. Of course, those on here (and you know who you are) who suck on a Tootsie roll pop every night, while looking at a picture of Trump, and pretending they're Monica, get their feathers ruffled if you don't love him 100%.

The only man I worship is the One who walked the earth 2000 years ago, and died on the cross for our sins. That's why I don't get all the love and worship I see going on for Trump. We elected him to do a job, and that was all. While I agree that Trump was better than most of the presidents in my lifetime, the truth is that he let his ego get in the way of doing what he should have been doing. Still, DJT on a bad day, is still better than any Democrat that could possibly be president..............even the sweetheart of the Fire, Tulsi.

You sound happy about losing the country to the communists.

Safeguarding the republic is far more important than anything else any president can do in four years.

One example of how Trump could have done that-

Figure out how election machines count votes, where the machines are, who's watching them, programming them, and counting votes.

Sounds easy when you’re discussing it in hindsight from your armchair.
Posted By: Hypocrite Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trump did us right and anyone crying about him is a bitch that’s crying about having the bandaid ripped off.

He exposed the corruption and it’s been ugly.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I"m not sure what people expect of Trump. There are hundreds of people working against him, to hurt him, lie about him, sabotage him, work against him. What do you expect one person to do??? I would have liked to see him sign the insurrection act, but for that to work he's got to have the military behind him and I don't know that the right people are willing to support him. If that doesn't happen, there's not much he can do.
Posted By: oldpinecricker Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I dont like him but i voted for him. Hes been an effective executive in some areas despite opposition from dems and traitir RINOS. I do feel his bragging and terrible relation skills harmed him. I also feel he squandered lots of opportunity to reach younger folks, democrats, and liberals alike. Trump shouldve addressed the Obama care issue with workable solutions, as well as reaching younger folks and Bernie sipporters to take on the predatory educatiin system and student debt issue. He could have easily captivated much more of the population from his platform and rasily taken another term.

I would note his achievements and positive points of his presidency and kniw that he was given a bad hand with Covid and other things. But in truth his arrogance and car salesman ambiance is really difficult fir me to swallow but at the end of the day i believe Trump had mostly pure motivations.

Mike Pence? I think this one is a snake in the grass. Also i cant figure why Trump used recycled folks like Barr, Bolton and others in his administration. Inthink it was nieve to trust former Bush men.
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Trump did us right and anyone crying about him is a bitch that’s crying about having the bandaid ripped off.

He exposed the corruption and it’s been ugly.

Originally Posted by Crawfish2
Posted By: DesertMuleDeer Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
He's proven himself to be a pathological liar and a narcissist, which wrecked his reelection campaign and the Republican Party not mention led to the Senate going Democratic. From a policy standpoint, he was better than most. They can impeach him or put him in prison for all I care. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for each.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
He's proven himself to be a pathological liar and a narcissist, which wrecked his reelection campaign and the Republican Party not mention led to the Senate going Democratic. From a policy standpoint, he was better than most. They can impeach him or put him in prison for all I care. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for each.

Do you wear a mask in public?
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trumps easily the greatest President in my lifetime. Some of his accomplishments.

Negotiating trade deals and getting us out of bad treaties

Focusing attention on our boarders and illegal aliens

Showing exactly how corrupt the government is

Shining a white hot spotlight on the msm bias

Demonstrating to Republicans how to stand up and fight back

Love of country and common sense approach to putting America and Americans first

The economy up until the dems trashed it with Covid
Ballz,

Man up and admit you’re wrong. You might get a little respect for it. Stop digging your hole deeper.
Jimmy junior is projecting his activity of sucking on tootsie rolls while rubbing a pic of Obammy. LOL
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer

Trump absolutely did not wreck the Republican Party.
They did that on their own.
Trump wasn’t a Republican either. He simply used them as a vehicle to become president and then work tirelessly to save this great nation, with zero thanks from a lot of people including people on here that should know better.
If anything, we let HIM down. Very few did one thing to actually participate and make a difference.
Jimmy junior is projecting his activity of sucking on tootsie rolls while rubbing a pic of Obammy. LOL

That visual had a really weird vibe to it.
Especially the way he rolled straight into the whole “nailed to a cross and died for our sins”
I’d love to see the look on his face if he ever figures out that picture of a white Jesus is bullscheit and he actually would’ve looked a lot like those “negroes” he’s always bitching about!

Especially the way he rolled straight into the whole “nailed to a cross and died for our sins”
I’d love to see the look on his face if he ever figures out that picture of a white Jesus is bullscheit and he actually would’ve looked a lot like those “negroes” he’s always bitching about!

So, which flavor..........cherry or grape? LOL
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason.

The Senate was not going to nominate any of his picks who would help drain the swamp. McConnell kept the Senate in session continuously for the purpose of keeping Trump from making any recess appointments. And goofballs on this site are still, looking to the Republicans to rescue this country.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

So, which flavor..........cherry or grape? LOL

Fig
James Jr,
Jesus wasn’t Scandinavian. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not at all mad at the man and grateful that we had him as long as we did.

His weakness was that he was politically naive, particularly in selecting people for critical positions close to him. When he realized that and came to terms with the fact he had but one choice and that was to simply bulldoze ahead and let the chips fall.

Until his presidency no one in America had any idea of how corrupt and compromised our government truly is. For that we all owe him the deepest debt of gratitude.

Jmo
Originally Posted by Pat85
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason.

The Senate was not going to nominate any of his picks who would help drain the swamp. McConnell kept the Senate in session continuously for the purpose of keeping Trump from making any recess appointments. And goofballs on this site are still, looking to the Republicans to rescue this country.

Pat, what recess appointments was he to make ?
James Jr,

Not cherry, not grape...........hmmmmmmmmmmm, Chocolate?

No, that's steelheads, oops, I means Bob's favorite.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trump is the greatest POTUS ever and is 100% for the US of A. Shutting down the country because of the China flu and not responding to the rioting, looting and the burning of our cities was a bad call. We owe President Trump more than we can ever pay back and I sure want another 4 years of Trump as POTUS.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
President Trump was the first President since Reagan that I truly was happy to vote for twice instead of picking the lesser of 2 evils. He accomplished much more than thought possible. His policy was right. His personality alienated some voters that should have voted for him.
James Jr,

Not cherry, not grape...........hmmmmmmmmmmm, Chocolate?

No, that's steelheads, oops, I means Bob's favorite.

X
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Hindsight is 20/20 apparently. Lot of armchair quarterbacks telling how the game should’ve been played.
As far As I’m concerned, he’s a true Patriot and a great American. He gave us a solid majority in the SCOTUS that will help salvage our country for a decade or more. That alone is one hell of an accomplishment.

I would agree.

But he has known for 4 years the Swamp was coming and now we get to see how well he prepared.

I don't think it's over even if we see a virtual Biden inauguration.

But then I am a bit of an optimist.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

I would agree.

But he has known for 4 years the Swamp was coming and now we get to see how well he prepared.

I don't think it's over even if we see a virtual Biden inauguration.

But then I am a bit of an optimist.

I am too.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I'm not mad, maybe disappointed on how it will end though.

I understand he was one against many, but if this election was stolen by such a magnitude such has many claim,

why no defense plan in 4 years?

Covid certainly did not help the situation, Don't know how or if he should have handled that differently..

All 3 debates this fall were awkward to watch, even I had to walk away from the first one,

But, President Trump is the first President I've ever really felt a personal connection with.

Another 4 years would have been so nice.
Posted By: ledvm Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by copperking81

+1
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I'm not mad, maybe disappointed on how it will end though.

I understand he was one against many, but if this election was stolen by such a magnitude such has many claim,

why no defense plan in 4 years?

There is a plan and Trump executed EO's back in 2018 for Foreign interference in our election.

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) has just released his "unclassified" assessment that Chyna did in fact influence our elections.

The DNI assessment quite possibly was available sooner than today to those that act on such things.

We are at the 2 minute mark on the 50 yard line with no time outs and down by 7.

Dire but not quite over.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

Blame your State legislators for that.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I support President Trump, just never liked his incessant tweeting and name calling those two things were decidedly not presidential. He accomplished more in four years than Joe Biden has in his entire 47yr. political career, and is d amned sure more qualified than Biden or Harris.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

If anything, we let HIM down. Very few did one thing to actually participate and make a difference.

You keep saying this, and intimating NO ONE here did ANYTHING to push a conservative cause forward......

Almost, like you are BEGGING someone to ask you what *you* did.
Originally Posted by Huntz

Blame your State legislators for that.

It's almost like you think the Constitution requires the State Legislation to manage their elections.

Oh wait that's exactly how it works.

Fix your states fellows.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Brought our troops home. Hammered China’s ass on trade. Put the North Korean midget in the closet, smacked Iran’s ass, boosted our energy production to where we are no longer reliant on our enemies, gave us a right leaning scotus, and all this with virtually no help from the GOP and 80% of the republicans snd 100% of the democrats openly and actively working against him

He’s a rockstar.

Best president we've had in a long time. Glad he beat Hitlary. Outed the MSM. Trade improvements, and all of that. Voted for him both times. I wish he'd been re-elected.

But, he was far from perfect. He had some flaws, as we all do. You think he is a God. Yay, Jackchit.
Originally Posted by duck911

You keep saying this, and intimating NO ONE here did ANYTHING to push a conservative cause forward......

I asked that very question 3 pages ago.

*crickets*
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

When he took office we had the presidency, the house and the senate. 4 years later we have nothing. If he'd gotten off twitter two years ago and acted more like an adult male, instead if a petulant, narcissistic little child, he'd still be president and we'd still have the senate too.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

When he took office we had the presidency, the house and the senate. 4 years later we have nothing. If he'd gotten off twitter two years ago and acted more like an adult male, he'd still be president.

Post your pre Nov 2016 prediction that Trump would stomp the Hildabeast or I am just gonna throw you in the Never Trump camp.

Go.

When he took office we had the presidency, the house and the senate. 4 years later we have nothing. If he'd gotten off twitter two years ago and acted more like an adult male, instead if a petulant, narcissistic little child, he'd still be president and we'd still have the senate too.

Have have you ever sucked a dick? Not for money but for fun?
Posted By: logger Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Not mad, but disappointed. He was the perfect person to run against Hilary, but using the same scorched earth approach against Biden didn't work and he has really hurt himself over the past 4 or 5 weeks. For one seen by many to be very smart, he didn't seem prepared for the election issues that he himself said was coming. Trump did many great things as listed above, but to really solidify those he needed a second term followed by at least one term from his vice president. Reagan did that.
Originally Posted by logger
Not mad, but disappointed. He was the perfect person to run against Hilary, but using the same scorched earth approach against Biden didn't work and he has really hurt himself over the past 4 or 5 weeks. For one seen by many to be very smart, he didn't seem prepared for the election issues that he himself said was coming. Trump did many great things as listed above, but to really solidify those he needed a second term followed by at least one term from his vice president. Reagan did that.

Reagan wrote a letter to help Clinton to ban assault weapons?
Posted By: logger Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Originally Posted by logger

Reagan wrote a letter to help Clinton to ban assault weapons?

I'm sure you would have preferred Mondale.

I asked that very question 3 pages ago.

*crickets*

I did little. Other than work my ass off and make as much money as possible under his bomingvv by economy.

Im not the one criticizing his performance though.
Everyone acts like he should’ve played flawlessly when his opponents were coming from every angle to destroy him. Hell, couldn’t even get folks on here to quit using Facebook.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Well I'm mad at him and here's why.

He accomplished more things that are good than any president in my lifetime, some of which posters on this thread have mentioned. But then he threw an easily winnable election away and much of his good work will now be undone. And we--my family and I--will be among the ones having to pay for it.

I think his problem is he's so full of it that he won't take any advice from even those he appoints.

His Don Quixote tilting at the election fraud windmill, culminating in the bear trap he stepped into on January 6, threatens to start a civil war within the
Republican Party and guarantee socialist government for the next 25 years. Hey, Donald, if all the courts refused to consider your evidence that fraud could have overturned the election, why don't you just release that evidence publicly so we can see what it is? Answer: There isn't any. Allegations are not evidence, Donald.

Trump is dead now. The question is are we dead too. The only thing that might save Trump's reputation is a reaction to the Democrat's overreach with their ridiculous impeachment.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21

Donald Trump had every enemy of freedom arrayed against him in the world. Still he accomplished things that no other president in our time has. He tackled things none of them would. He stood proud for our nation. Nobody that tries to criticize him that I speak to can do any more than talk about how they wish he'd be nicer. Or they accuse him of being a liar. I wish I could thank him to his face someday. Trump is a true American.
Posted By: jmh3 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Trump was a great president. I wasn't old enough to vote for Reagan so he's the first president I was actually excited to vote for. Yes he had personality issues that hurt, but the bigger problem was making poor choices in some of the people he surrounded himself with. He likes the biggest, best, most famous of everything. The problem is those people are more concerned with self-promotion than being loyal or doing what's good for the country. My prediction is that there will be more books written by people associated with this administration than any other administration in history. Too many people with too many different personal agendas caused many of his problems.
Most of the folks on here bitching are his age and younger, and retired enjoying doing nothing, or are working a 9-5 5 days a week and having fun every weekend.

On top of that, he did it for free. No paycheck.

I can’t believe that there’s people on here bitching he didn’t do enough. I’d do some serious self reflection before I started
Criticizing this man.
Posted By: deflave Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Jack,

If you read through your thread you will find that the biggest dumb fugks this website has to offer, ALL disagree with you.

The head of my dick has more intellect than all of Oregon.

LOL
Most of the folks on here bitching are his age and younger, and retired enjoying doing nothing, or are working a 9-5 5 days a week and having fun every weekend.

On top of that, he did it for free. No paycheck.

I can’t believe that there’s people on here bitching he didn’t do enough. I’d do some serious self reflection before I started
Criticizing this man.

It is totally lost on the masses of him not being paid and by his own choice.

No one remembers that.

Ol' Double Ace Duck still thinks he knows something about anything.

LOL

Not a bad assessment at all. Of course, those on here (and you know who you are) who suck on a Tootsie roll pop every night, while looking at a picture of Trump, and pretending they're Monica, get their feathers ruffled if you don't love him 100%.

The only man I worship is the One who walked the earth 2000 years ago, and died on the cross for our sins. That's why I don't get all the love and worship I see going on for Trump. We elected him to do a job, and that was all. While I agree that Trump was better than most of the presidents in my lifetime, the truth is that he let his ego get in the way of doing what he should have been doing. Still, DJT on a bad day, is still better than any Democrat that could possibly be president..............even the sweetheart of the Fire, Tulsi.

This retard chose the Post Office as a career, and sprinted to the first available COVTARD vaccine.

What more need be said?

LOL
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Yeah I remember the good old days right after trump was inaugurated he would say something and the MSM would piss down the side of there leg trying to beat him up for it 3-5 days . nonstop and mean while the Donald system was sliding exec orders out of the Oval office as fast as it gets doing things that needed to be done. He did more good for the US than all the turds in that office since Ww2.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Mad at Trump? Hell NO!

Mad at Rubio and Scott, our spineless Republicrat senators? You better believe it.
Posted By: Northman Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
With the fanatical support from his supporters and the House and Senate Majority for 2 years he could have done SOOOOO much more.

He rather spent it on Twitter, pissing off anybody that he might have swayed over to the Republican side.
Regular working people like leaders who cares about other people... he rather pissed and moaned and derided anybody he could.

Most of the Executive Orders he wrote in, will be nullified by Biden, just like Trump nullified most of Obamas.
210 in 4 years, compared to 276 in 8 years by Obama or 290 in 8 years by Bush.

I didn't like him one bit, because I know he is not the TV Business man NBC made up.
I knew him to be a business failure and a joke back in the early 90s, just like most other living in the NE area..
He was lucky his Daddy left him a functioning business empire and money..

But, a man that has so much sway over a political party, I am amazed he didn't achieve more then he did.
Less twitter, less golfing, less traveling to his Florida golf course, less TV binging each day and he could achieved more that no President since FDR has...

Posted By: ERK Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Boy you are stupid. The end. Edk
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
Whatta clam!
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I'm in no way mad at Trump, but I'm damn sure sad for the country. F ucking dementia Joe Biden and the skank Kamala Harris, just let that sink in.
Originally Posted by Northman

I didn't like him one bit,

Name one bolshevik puke that did.
Posted By: greydog Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
I'm not mad at Trump. In fact, I never have cared about him one way or another. He was a means to block Hillary from the Whitehouse but there were others which could have done the same thing and looked better doing it. As a president he was entertaining, if inarticulate. A legend in his own mind. Didn't build the wall. Didn't repeal and replace Obamacare. Did manage to convince a lot of business people that he was really going to bring prosperity to America and, so convinced, a lot of them did some good. Got a lot of new voters out but, unfortunately, most for the other side. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
I'm not mad at Trump. In fact, I never have cared about him one way or another. He was a means to block Hillary from the Whitehouse but there were others which could have done the same thing and looked better doing it. As a president he was entertaining, if inarticulate. A legend in his own mind. Didn't build the wall. Didn't repeal and replace Obamacare. Did manage to convince a lot of business people that he was really going to bring prosperity to America and, so convinced, a lot of them did some good. Got a lot of new voters out but, unfortunately, most for the other side. GD

So you think Jeb Bush would've taken on illegal immigration when he was giving half his debate answers in Spanish?
You think our boys would be back home and safe or still in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria?
Think he'd pulled us out of the Paris accord, and brought oil production back in the US while his big brother was walking through the garden holding hands with the Saudi sheik?
You think he'd hammered China with Tarriffs and brought American jobs back?
How about Romney? Rubio? Etc..
Cruz was the only other real choice, and he'd have been lucky to have accomplished half of what Trump did.
Sorry his tweeting offended you so bad, but you obviously aren't smart enough to have figured it out. Trump isn't a Republican. He's a Pro-American, Anti-globalist patriot and did more for this country in 4 years than any President in modern times. We've been sold out by every president since the industrial revolution started and for 4 years we had a President that actually gave a damn about this country and it's status as a soverign nation.
Flave is right... I started this thread pretty much just to kick Ballz in the puss, (which is always fun) but it's turned into a "Let's see who's the dumbest fugg on the fire" competition. The stupid is so strong with this group, Instead of picking a winner, I think you should just pass the trophy around week to week so you can all enjoy the satisfaction of knowing there's at least 20 other idiot's just as pathetic as you.
Before you stroke out, let me also step in to cover the postage since most of you are living on a fixed income and can't afford it (jamesjr.)
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/18/21
With the fanatical support from his supporters and the House and Senate Majority for 2 years he could have done SOOOOO much more.

He rather spent it on Twitter, pissing off anybody that he might have swayed over to the Republican side.
Regular working people like leaders who cares about other people... he rather pissed and moaned and derided anybody he could.

Most of the Executive Orders he wrote in, will be nullified by Biden, just like Trump nullified most of Obamas.

I didn't like him one bit, because I know he is not the TV Business man NBC made up.
I knew him to be a business failure and a joke back in the early 90s, just like most other living in the NE area..

But, a man that has so much sway over a political party, I am amazed he didn't achieve more then he did.
Less twitter, less golfing, less traveling to his Florida golf course, less TV binging each day and he could achieved more that no President since FDR has...

When did he ever have a guaranteed majority? There was never a guarantee with dipshigts like McCain, Romney, and Murkowsky which way they would vote...

Yet another idiot steps into the ring.

LOL
And we actually wonder how we lost. On top of the massive fraud a bunch of offended, jealous and hypercritical retards didn’t want to vote for him because he’s not a lying sell out politician.

Maybe now they can go back to starting threads bitching about people getting mad when they try to touch their kids in line at the wallsmarts
Jack,

You proved that the campfire drama queen will say something in one thread, and deny it in another.

Instead of being a man and owning up to it.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Posted By: greydog Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by deflave

Yet another idiot steps into the ring.

LOL

Well, that hurts but, since you look at an idiot whenever you shave, I reckon you should know. GD
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Jack,

You proved that the campfire drama queen will say something in one thread, and deny it in another.

Instead of being a man and owning up to it.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I truly didn’t realize he wasn’t alone in his thinking.
Never would’ve guessed there’s so many that thinks Trump “let them down”.
I realize now how [bleep] the country is. Not only are all liberal democrats entitled and lazy with no sense of personal responsibility, but half the so called conservatives are too.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Their stories all start the same....

I like when Trump did this. That. BUT not when he tweeted.

Tweeted? Why the fu€k do you care what he said in social media?

Who you rather he said it in the news? Wait... news wouldn’t give him a chance.

So his Tweeting turned them against him??

But he let them down.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
This thread is hilarious
Originally Posted by ISRO
This thread is hilarious

Please tell me you’re not mad at him too?
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

Sorry about your poor choices in life. Jealousy and envy aren't the answer.
And before you lie and say that isn't the case, rest assured that the daddy chit that you vomit is a sure giveaway.
This thread is hilarious

No Sir, I am not!
This thread is hilarious

He's a fake and a troll, IMO.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
This thread is hilarious

You're a idiot, IMO.
This thread is hilarious

You're a idiot, IMO.

Troll opinions mean chit.
This thread is hilarious

No Sir, I am not!

Trump 2024!
This thread is hilarious

You're a idiot, IMO.

Troll opinions mean chit.

The fact that you had to reply at all!

You don't believe what you type.
Posted By: keith Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
an entire family Proud of Trump here!
This thread is hilarious

You're a idiot, IMO.

“An” idiot.
Originally Posted by keith
an entire family Proud of Trump here!

Here too, including a daughter who’s a sophomore in college and applying to med school.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

Sorry about your poor choices in life. Jealousy and envy aren't the answer.
And before you lie and say that isn't the case, rest assured that the daddy chit that you vomit is a sure giveaway.

It is a giveaway. And, not true. Trump called the big shot bankers' bluff and survived a rough time. Even back then, he had stainless steel balls.

Where the fugg do all these whiny little bitches come from?

Grow some stones and make something happen for yourself, Instead of whining your life away.
This thread is hilarious

You're a idiot, IMO.

“An” idiot.

Grin
Posted By: RickyD Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

Trump gave up?? Hardly! He's been writing Executive Orders every day.

Getting everything dialed in with the assistance of the military, who report to him alone.

Stay tuned in but NOT to the MSM..
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Dude busts his azz 21 hours a day for free, and people bitch. They would do so if hung with a new rope, and I hope they get the opportunity. Fugging turncoats sniveling about how he communicates, when he was hired to bust heads. You don’t hire a man to bust heads and then bitch when he uses profanity or hurts people’s feelings. You expect that from someone you hire to do your fighting for you. Buncha sniveling pantywaist cucks.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Getting everything dialed in with the assistance of the military, who report to him alone.

I don’t watch the news. I just watch the links jag posts to find out what’s going on.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

That was on another meltdown thread from the resident ‘fire victim.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Dude busts his azz 21 hours a day for free, and people bitch. They would do so if hung with a new rope, and I hope they get the opportunity. Fugging turncoats sniveling about how he communicates, when he was hired to bust heads. You don’t hire a man to bust heads and then bitch when he uses profanity or hurts people’s feelings. You expect that from someone you hire to do your fighting for you. Buncha sniveling pantywaist cucks.

Americans....
LOL

That was on another meltdown thread from the resident ‘fire victim.

#trumpsabigmeanie
Posted By: deflave Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

Well, that hurts but, since you look at an idiot whenever you shave, I reckon you should know. GD

Are you implying that my dick is stupid?
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21

I don't think he was actually writing them but the man has sure been wearing his pen out signing them.

Strange behavior and a lot of effort for someone with a couple days left and Sleep Joe can kill them all if he becomes POTUS.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Jack not mad at all at Trump.

Tarqueen,

Growing a khungnt is not an "achievement."

LOL

You're a idiot, IMO.

ISRO,

You've been put on a notice once.

Don't make it happen twice.

LOL
Tar queen is solidly on the record as being anti trump and pro ass rape. You go girl!

He’s a rockstar.

Best president we've had in a long time. Glad he beat Hitlary. Outed the MSM. Trade improvements, and all of that. Voted for him both times. I wish he'd been re-elected.

But, he was far from perfect. He had some flaws, as we all do. You think he is a God. Yay, Jackchit.

You’re only flaw is being a liar and a fraud. Trump is 74 and scoring better pussy than you, you latte drinking [bleep].
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
If only Trump would have come to the campfire sensitivity training classes and learned to be a whining little wench like jeb bush or little marco. Then he could have beat biden. Oh and he should also learn to cry like amnesty graham. Maybe even he should have appointed meagan mccain to something. Yes of yes that would have done it. But what would have surely put him over the top would have been to beg and grovel at the feet of G.H. bush. It also would have been helpful if Trump would have come out of the closet, or went in a while and claimed to be a queer. An apolology tour of the world would have sealed the deal.

Jack I truly believe what we're dealing with here is men are not men anymore. I'll help out with the postage on that award we're passing around.
Posted By: ribka Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/19/21
Tar queen is solidly on the record as being anti trump and pro ass rape. You go girl!

she sure is. Another closet Biden/kameltoe supporter. Tarqeen sure cried on here when the violent felon and drug addict George Floyd died of an overdose.
Originally Posted by deflave

You're a idiot, IMO.

ISRO,

You've been put on a notice once.

Don't make it happen twice.

LOL

Grin
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/20/21
One more day and a bunch of idiots can be relieved he’s finally gone and we can go back to the “real” politicians that no how to act “presidential” that the GOP will force on us.
Posted By: deflave Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/20/21
One more day and a bunch of idiots can be relieved he’s finally gone and we can go back to the “real” politicians that no how to act “presidential” that the GOP will force on us.

Powell's gonna spray all over his Ted Cruz poster.

Again.

LOL
The only choice you’ll ever get from the GOP again. Lardass blow hard sellout or fundamentalist moron. They’ll never allow another true Patriot to hijack their circus again.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Fugg the Republican Party. Time to move on. We’re 75 million strong, why are we settling for this?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Mad at Trump? - 01/20/21
The only thing that matters is that the stock market is still up.
© 24hourcampfire