Home
Posted By: AKwolverine Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
GOAT vs MVP

And it’s at Lambeau ...
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Saints D was better than Pack's D this year.
Posted By: Natty_Bumpo Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
"IF" its below Zero and snowing, GB wins. I remember when the undefeated Cowboys came up for the SB (?) and the GB line came out in short sleeves.......... GB destroyed them.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
And, cue the righteous condemnation.
Posted By: ribka Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Are you going to stand for the BLM anthem before the game?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenbaypressgazette.com/amp/5705572002
Posted By: SKane Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Contrary to last year's NFC Championship game, the Packers are going into it with a lot of confidence.

Cue VarmintGuy.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Cue fug’em.
Posted By: Teal Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Saints D was better than Pack's D this year.

Packers just hung 32 on the #1 defense in the league - and those are all offensive points, none were defensive. They put up 484 yards on the #1 D compared to the Bucs 316 against the Saints.

Bucs aren't going to get 4 turnovers against the Packers in this game either.

Not saying the Packers will win - but lets not act like the Bucs are some juggernaut.

Regular season against playoff bound teams -

Packers were 4-2
Saints were 3-2
Seahawks were 2-2
Bucs - 1-5
Brady vs Rodgers...talk about an epic matchup.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
It’s rigged for Brady to win super bowl for the bucs
Goodall loves Brady and the “show” just like Vince mcman loves www and the show
Goodall wants Brady to win super bowls under 2 teams
Just a note I haven’t watch the thug league this year because of the nfl stance on social 8njustice and criminals are important and when I did watch I couldn’t stand the hype of Brady . Yes he is good but tpnot the greatest they(Goodall) changed the rules to fit him. He would never had survived in the 70’ and 80’
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I've been a Packers fan for 50 years or more. As good as they were/are this year, every time their defense takes the field, I just cringe. I don't know what it is; but, it seems like their D-backs are always trying to play possum or something. It is, however, the most healthy they've been in years.

As to GOAT vs MVP, ain't that the truth. If you are going to be the best, you've got to beat the best.
Posted By: Switch Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Who?
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
As a Michigan season ticket holder, I’m a big fan of the GOAT.

I’m just sick and tired of those damn State Farm commercials with Rodgers and Mahomes.

About as bad as those asshats Namath and Theisman with the Medicare scam commercials.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Just a note I haven’t watch the thug league this year because of the nfl stance on social 8njustice and criminals are important and when I did watch I couldn’t stand the hype of Brady . Yes he is good but tpnot the greatest they(Goodall) changed the rules to fit him. He would never had survived in the 70’ and 80’

What an epic whine. TB is the GOAT. Period.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
It will probably be better than the Superbowl, I'm rooting for Brady, I may be wrong but I believe he didn't sell out to BLM like Drew did wearing Jacob Blake on the side of his helmet
Posted By: barm Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Brady has had great success with the Bucs so far, how does it fair for Bellicheck who missed the playoffs for the first time in many years? Do the discussions start about who carried who for the past 20 years in New England?
Posted By: hanco Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by barm
Brady has had great success with the Bucs so far, how does it fair for Bellicheck who missed the playoffs for the first time in many years? Do the discussions start about who carried who for the past 20 years in New England?

Looking like Brady carried his old team
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
The PACK are back.

This thread made me think of the morning after the final battle in "Platoon", with people cautiously emerging from hiding to see if it is safe to do so. (Or the deer browsing, completely unaware of the chaos that preceded the morning.)
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I grew up a fan of the Pack, Vikings( had a cousin on the team) and Da Bears! Now, I could really give a rat's ass who wins. It is nothing more than a circus and a poor one at that!
Originally Posted by 5sdad

This thread made me think of the morning after the final battle in "Platoon", with people cautiously emerging from hiding to see if it is safe to do so. (Or the deer browsing, completely unaware of the chaos that preceded the morning.)

Bump. <grins>
Posted By: Ndbowhunter Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
You guys kneel during the anthem when ya watch the game?

Or mask up on the couch.

Hate to break it to ya kooks but it’s rigged.
Posted By: cfran Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
The Pack are the better team, in GB only further tilts it.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Mid 20’s for temps forecast with a snow storm predicted starting an hour before kickoff. All ticket sales going to ONLY Packer season ticket holders and non-transferable. A decidedly partisan crowd with that weather favoring the offense because they know where they are going. Probably not fair to play a warm weather team in Lambeau in January, but that’s what a 13 & 3 #1 seed record gets you, so deal with it.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Brady and Gronk are used to the cold
The way the Packers are playing, it's tough to bet against them.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I don’t watch that shít.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Brady and Gronk are used to the cold

They may be but the guys trying to stop AR and Adams aren't. They guys looking to stop TB and Gronk - are.

Aaron has more TD's than the team had punts and Davante had more TD's than the team had FG's

GB can chew clock and more often than not - they get 7 points out of it.

Tampa will have to both stop Green Bay (something the #1 D in the NFL couldn't) and also ensure they score almost every time they get the ball. Because GB - does, very often.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Decent Americans don't support BLM.

Which is what you do if you watch any NFL.

I GAF which band of low-IQ gorillas comes out ahead.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Dunno guys
Bucs beat GB back in oct 38-10
Rodgers threw 2 int.
Held to under 200 yds passing...
Got sacked 5 times....

Brees threw 3 int last night.
NO 4 turn overs last night.

Bucs defense seems to rise up at times.

Just saying....
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by bluefish

What an epic whine. TB is the GOAT. Period.

Have to agree with Bluefish here. Why complain about Brady then say you don't watch. I get the not watching but if so- why comment.

Just exactly how does Goodell get Brees to throw three pick's or allow J. Winston to complete that crazy bomb TD? Did Brady ask permission from Goodell before his 45 year old self does a tough QB sneak into the end zone?
Tell me how Goodell will fix it so Brady defeats Rogers in Lambeau next week?
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dunno guys
Bucs beat GB back in oct 38-10
Rodgers threw 2 int.
Held to under 200 yds passing...
Got sacked 5 times....

Brees threw 3 int last night.
NO 4 turn overs last night.

Bucs defense seems to rise up at times.

Just saying....

Bucs also lost to the Bears and only beat the Giants by 2. I mean, their offense, at times, lays eggs.
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
I don’t watch that shít.

I mean.....I don't know why the title of the post doesn't say "I wonder what Hammer2506 thinks of this weekends game"....

Per always, no one GAF what you think.
Well I'll be watching, hell yeah!!!!
Posted By: antlers Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Decent Americans don't support BLM. Which is what you do if you watch any NFL.
lol

Keep payin’ those taxes though. Liberals love you for it. Taxpayers (that’d include you) subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S.. This is equivalent to taxpayers (that’d include you) paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year. But keep bitchin’ about guys watchin’ the NFL.

lol some more
Posted By: Judman Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by SKane
I don’t watch that shít.

I mean.....I don't know why the title of the post doesn't say "I wonder what Hammer2506 thinks of this weekends game"....

Haha 😂😂
Posted By: smokepole Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I don’t watch that shít.

That's not right. I was gonna watch it, but I logged on here to see if it was OK to watch.

After reading these posts, no way I'm watching. I'm gonna just watch some movies, no commies in movies.

PS, besides permissible TV programs, I find the campfire essential for fashion, financial, and marital advice and tips.
Posted By: centershot Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Either of them will have a tough time keeping up with the Chiefs.......
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Seems like it is setup for a repeat of Superbowl I. If Mahomes can't complete the concussion protocols, and I haven't looked at the news today, then the Chefs will have tough sledding against the Bills. If Mahomes is healthy, Chefs go to their second SB in as many years and it doesn't really matter whether they play the Pack or the GOAT, they win it. Personally, if it didn't seem like such a setup, I don't think the Pack has the stuff to beat the GOAT.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
GOAT and Gronk vs. the Pack. No win sit for the Pack. Gronk is easily the second best TE in the NFL and Brady is almost as good as Mahomes.
Originally Posted by centershot
Either of them will have a tough time keeping up with the Chiefs.......

I don't know - Chiefs are REALLY good but their margin of victory tends to be pretty low. It's less than a TD - so they're usually in 1 score games. Would make me nervous as 1 score can happen real fast in the playoffs - ask Baltimore and 101 yard pick sixes...

Last 3 games for the Packers - they average 19.7 more points than the opponent. Bucs +11.7

If Hene has to play - Bills could beat them and it shouldn't really shock too many people. Buffalo +15.7 - Chiefs, due to loss to the Chargers (meaningless game) they're -3.0 on the score differential.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
GOAT and Gronk vs. the Pack. No win sit for the Pack. Gronk is easily the second best TE in the NFL and Brady is almost as good as Mahomes.

Nah, Gronk ain't schit compared to 5 years ago. Practically a nonfactor these days.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I don’t watch that shít.

Pretty much ...
Posted By: antlers Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Originally Posted by Teal
...Chiefs are REALLY good but their margin of victory tends to be pretty low. It's less than a TD - so they're usually in 1 score games.
I think the Browns vs Chiefs game would’ve had a different outcome had the Browns not dropped so many passes that hit em’ right in the hands or the numbers. And that fumble they had at the Chiefs end zone was killer for em’.

Gronk - I'd not put him at 2 in the NFL right now for TE.

Kelce, Tonyan, Waller, have out performed him. He'd be the 2nd best TE on the field playing GB...

So if I watched the presidential democrat debate, I support democrats?
Good to know.
Originally Posted by antlers
...Chiefs are REALLY good but their margin of victory tends to be pretty low. It's less than a TD - so they're usually in 1 score games.
I think the Browns vs Chiefs game would’ve had a different outcome had the Browns not dropped so many passes that hit em’ right in the hands or the numbers. And that fumble they had at the Chiefs end zone was killer for em’.

That fumble is the worst rule in the NFL.

Browns did well this year and they were competitive with the Chiefs - that alone should tell you about KC. I don't think they're really head and shoulders above everyone else in the league. They CAN be, at times but they aren't consistently.

How many career ending, life altering injuries do you see from Vince McMahon’s theatrics?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
I have not watched the NFL this year due to the BLM bs. Pathetic how the NFL sold out.
However, I have always been a big Tom Brady fan. As quarterback is the most important position in football, and since Tom Brady has more Super Bowl rings than anyone else, he is the greatest player ever.

So a week ago I watched my first NFL of this season, I watched 10 minutes of Tom in the first playoff game. Of course he won.
Yesterday I watched the entire game, naturally, Tom won again.

I will certainly be watching on Sunday, this guy is unbelievable. I don't believe that these games are rigged.

Gronk - I'd not put him at 2 in the NFL right now for TE.

Kelce, Tonyan, Waller, have out performed him. He'd be the 2nd best TE on the field playing GB...

Agreed.
He had quite a few drops yesterday.
Still a phenomenal player, but not playing at the level of the others you mentioned.
Posted By: trplem Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Hopefully it'll be as memorable as the '85 Snow Bowl, with the same end results.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

So if I watched the presidential democrat debate, I support democrats?
Good to know.

To come on here and admit it would only compound the sin.
Posted By: coobie Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/18/21
Contrary to last year's NFC Championship game, the Packers are going into it with a lot of confidence.

Cue VarmintGuy.

GO PACK GO...
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/19/21
GOAT and Gronk vs. entire Pack with no help from the commish...GOAT by 10 minimum.
Posted By: coobie Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Ndbowhunter
You guys kneel during the anthem when ya watch the game?

Or mask up on the couch.

Hate to break it to ya kooks but it’s rigged.
You seem ANGRY..
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/24/21
29 degrees and sunny.

Should be a good one.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/24/21
My small nephew just said that the game is at Rambo Field.

Just turned it on and the GOAT,,,,,,,looking good with the Buc machine .
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/24/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
My small nephew just said that the game is at Rambo Field.

Just turned it on and the GOAT,,,,,,,looking good with the Buc machine .
Yeah, contrary to popular opinion it was named after that dude that caught the leg cancer and died over there in Africa after writin' all that poetry whilst on mescaline and absinthe and whatnot. Weren't named after John, although he was pretty cool.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Originally Posted by antlers

That fumble is the worst rule in the NFL.

To politely disagree, the helmet-to-helmet hit that caused the fumble NOT being reviewable is worse.

But the fix has certainly appeared to be in to have Brady vs. Mahomes in the Superbowl, as the fact that the refs in Green Bay suddenly discovered the Pass Interference penalty in the 4th quarter so that the Bucs could keep the ball shows. And the lack of a PI call when Josh Allen was intercepted by one Chiefs DB while the second DB was holding the Bills' receiver with both arms.

Whether rigged or completely crappy officiating, I am sick of it. Now the media will kiss Tom Brady's a$$ so hard for two weeks that his rectum may prolapse.
Posted By: killerv Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Dude....refs let them play, but its hard to ignore that PI when the jersey was stretched out two feet from his body. I felt the same way up until they showed the camera angle from the back and you could see how bad it was
Posted By: deflave Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
This was the first game I had watched since the NFL debuted the black national anthem.

It was worth it.
Posted By: SKane Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Well, that didn't turn out like we'd hoped. sick

But I'm looking out the window and the sun is coming up. Now to bide time until turkey season. laugh

But I'm looking out the window and the sun is coming up. Now to bide time until turkey season. laugh

I could only hear you guys in the 1st Quarter.

LOL
Posted By: SKane Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
That TD at the end of the half really sucked the life out of Lambeau.

I don't know what it sounded like on TV but my ears are still ringing from banging those white signs on the aluminum seating.
It was pretty loud the whole game when the Bucs had the ball.
It sounded like God turned on a Dyson and held it over the stadium.

LOl
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21

Just exactly how does Goodell get Brees to throw three pick's or allow J. Winston to complete that crazy bomb TD? Did Brady ask permission from Goodell before his 45 year old self does a tough QB sneak into the end zone?
Tell me how Goodell will fix it so Brady defeats Rogers in Lambeau next week?
[/quote]
Well kenjs I DIDNT WATCH only see the headlines every time the channel changes or on here
How did Goodall do it? Once again you must be blind, the refs and their calls. First th8ng I saw about the game last night was the blantanly missed pass interference call before the half and the the next was the questionable one at end of game. Brady always was chatting with the refs his whole career
I hope he hurries up and wins it then retires so if they ever quit kneeling I can watch again without hav8ng to listen about brady
Which questionable call are you referring to?
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
GB didn't come out for the National Anthem, I'm glad they lost. Choke city, just like when the Giants went up there and whopped their a$$ for the NFC title and winning the Super Bowl. Rodgers is a pompous a$$!
Originally Posted by Sako76
GB didn't come out for the National Anthem, I'm glad they lost. Choke city, just like when the Giants went up there and whopped their a$$ for the NFC title and winning the Super Bowl. Rodgers is a pompous a$$!

Erin is a big fan of that.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Originally Posted by killerv
Dude....refs let them play, but its hard to ignore that PI when the jersey was stretched out two feet from his body. I felt the same way up until they showed the camera angle from the back and you could see how bad it was

If you carefully watched the replays, the safety stretched out the jersey two feet with the right hand, then let go, then grabbed with the left hand and stretched it out two feet again. A foul that outstanding, they have to call it.

Gimme a fugkin' break.

There's a big difference between being physical vs. pulling on the receiver's jersey like a dog on a leash when he's in the middle of running his route.

Fugkin' Packer fans of today remind of the whiny ass Cowgirls of the 90's.

Posted By: local_dirt Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Originally Posted by deflave

Gimme a fugkin' break.

There's a big difference between being physical vs. pulling on the receiver's jersey like a dog on a leash when he's in the middle of running his route.

Fugkin' Packer fans of today remind of the whiny ass Cowgirls of the 90's.

I haven't watched NFL games in 3 years, but I haven't forgotten what pass interference looks like.

Yep. That's what it looks like.

Lol.
Posted By: killerv Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
I'm not a packers fan, didn't really care who won....but a ref cant ignore something that egregious.

certainly 3 turnovers and only scoring 6 points off them had nothing to do with the packers not winning........

and kicking a field goal at the end??? that had nothing to with it either huh...

I'm not a packers fan, didn't really care who won....but a ref cant ignore something that egregious.

certainly 3 turnovers and only scoring 6 points off them had nothing to do with the packers not winning........

and kicking a field goal at the end??? that had nothing to with it either huh...

Yeah the field goal call is going to be hard to live down.

Either way, Tom Brady is the greatest of all time.

There's no changing that at this point. Fugkin' dude is unbeatable.
Youtube has pulled that video. WTF?
Go to youtube and look up "pass interference sends Bucs to Super Bowl" and you can watch it. An egregious foul.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
The game was lost long before that call anyway.
Packers didn't take advantage of their turnovers, and stalled out at the 5 yard line several times.
And the play they gave up at the end of the first half was pitiful.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
The game was lost long before that call anyway.
Packers didn't take advantage of their turnovers, and stalled out at the 5 yard line several times.
And the play they gave up at the end of the first half was pitiful.

Yeah.

Because they suck.
Posted By: tzone Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21

Hey, it's not that far off!!
Posted By: Windfall Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Yep, no joy in Mudville today. The best teams should go to the SB and it wasn't us yesterday. I sure hope that we didn't pay much for Rick Wagner #71 off free agency, because he sure wasn't worth much trying to lumber out in the way of a defensive guy rushing Rodgers. Those refs wanted that game over asap and never called anything the entire first half. Even Buck and Aikman couldn't believe that forth quarter field goal call with a chance to tie from the 8 yard line. Rodgers was wild the coach called that one.
Posted By: gophergunner Re: Buccaneers - Packers - 01/25/21
Further proof that Rogers can't win in the big games most of the time.
© 24hourcampfire