Home
If any ? Buckle up !
Hopefully, none.
I hope nobody.
No more than usual.
Are you taking requests 🤔 🙂
Probably less than Chitcago.

Probably less than a normasl day.
With that amount of heat, the rats be keepin' dare heads down.

Hopefully none.
I hope no one dies but it won't hurt my feelings if the turds all come down with vd and covid . You know sorta the fugging you get for the fugging you gave can 't help but happen with that many rats in one place.
All poppycock ... zero
A fair number will die of boredom.
Refresher course, boys and girls...

Learn this.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Refresher course, boys and girls...

Learn this.

Poland / 1939.
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
If any ? Buckle up !

The protesters should all stay home. That way all the NG and fences will be for naught.

All they will hear is crickets. This will throw them off their game.
None
Just your average number of deaths due to crack heads plying their trade, that goes on apace regardless of cops, NG or TV Cameras. DC has lots of criminals of all sorts...
None , all eyes will be on Trump .
The better question is how many at Gitmo?
I hope none.
As many as a dhimmicrat conspiracy can engineer
Zero...
Hopefully all the enemies to our country, but highly doubtful.
All traitors hopefully.
Due to the inauguration? Zero

The security posture there is a dog and pony show against the evil Trump supporters.
False Flag operation.... rockinbbar nailed it. Another staged tragedy where an unknown number will be killed / wounded. Just to justify even more crackdown than what we've already heard. Can't just burn down the Reichstag building these days and blame your enemies, because modern government buildings are mostly sprinkler protected. But they can get a lot of mileage out of a violent tragedy when the MSM propaganda machine will go all out 24/7 for weeks on it.
As many as the media can dig up and attribute to Trump.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
As many as the media can dig up and attribute to Trump.

^^^This^^^
The left has already decided that someone on the right is going to do something and right has already decided that if something happens that it was already planned to happen.

Ok.
Where is this narrative coming from?

Is the left trying to create a story line that conservatives are violent and need to be contained with military force?

The false narratives they push and some of you believe are astonishing.
The scariest part in the times we live is that the radical Left realizes they have made a huge tactical error in not taking our guns before they took over the country.

What better way to kill many birds with one stone, than during the inauguration?

Emotions. Cameras. Victims. Evil Right Wingers. Guns. Politicians. Censorship like the world has never seen... Media Narrative.

Perfect Storm.

Stay away... in droves.
. it appears to us that the FBI, Antifa and deep state actors are preparing a large-scale false flag event in the coming days, which will be used to justify incoming President Biden declaring his own Insurrection Act and ordering nationwide gun confiscation.

https://www.hangthecensors.com/489890.html
That's exactly the narrative they are pushing. After a while people will believe it and demand Trump supporters be hunted down. The ho stated last summer that thats what they were going to do. Gotta make em look evil on order to get people thinking it's not only ok to round them up, it's the sensible thing to do for the sake of everyone.

Dictators have been doing it for centuries. It's evil at work
Somebody will surely die in DC on the 20th. But it will not be from altercations with the Guard.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
As many as a dhimmicrat conspiracy can engineer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
Should anyone expires, I strongly suspect if will be someone from natural causes, likely old age.
There will be some mighty tired carcasses in that crowd
I'm not at all as optimistic as you people.

I think we'll see a lot of fuggin carnage and death. This thing is a powder keg.
As it should be
Now the military is called out. It seems that they called Trump a fascist when the national guard was suggested, as he and his family had to evacuate due to leftist violence. The military is good now, but only after they are vetted by the FBI to keep one of them from killing the most popular man in history. Why isn't it fascism now?

Anyone who voted for the pedo is responsible for this false flag, military siege and the resulting loss of liberty.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Now the military is called out. It seems that they called Trump a fascist when the national guard was suggested, as he and his family had to evacuate due to leftist violence. The military is good now, but only after they are vetted by the FBI to keep one of them from killing the most popular man in history. Why isn't it fascism now?

Anyone who voted for the pedo is responsible for this false flag, military siege and the resulting loss of liberty.

Trump won the election in an historic landslide. It's gaslighting to suggest otherwise.
Our whole country dies on the 20th.
Whole country was dead. And it's because of non action.
Ok, I predict 83 will die .
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

But those will all be "death with covid".
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

I predict 1984 will live.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Probably less than Chitcago.

Probably less than a normasl day.
With that amount of heat, the rats be keepin' dare heads down.

This. Chitcago will lose more on that day than D.C. will unless some hoodrats start a gun fight on the southeast side of town.

kwg
The Big Guy could stroke out at any time.
Originally Posted by worriedman
Just your average number of deaths due to crack heads plying their trade, that goes on apace regardless of cops, NG or TV Cameras. DC has lots of criminals of all sorts...

Those crackheads in the dark side of town are to be avoided, they’ll steal what they can from you.

But those martini lunching bastards from the white side of town........ they‘ll take 25-33% of what you earn & steal from our grandkids to boot
Originally Posted by viking
All traitors hopefully.

Notice that it's not the White House in a cage.
You all better pray the demotard machine don’t bump hidden Biden off at this thing. And blame us domestic terrorist President Trump supporters. That is probably one death we don’t need. He is so stupid. He thinks he won the thing, and they love him.

Take care, Willie

If anyone dies, the press will have a tough time deciding whether to blame Trump supporters or the Covid...
Song for the times.
We're on the Eve of Destruction!
"He thinks he won the thing, and they love him."

Now that is both deep and true!

There will be statues, and monuments, and streets, etc named after him if he takes one for the team.
No one. The loons will strike locally if they do anything at all.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
No one. The loons will strike locally if they do anything at all.

Is this the buzz down at the Nashville Ballet?

What does your manwife think?
Everyone is gonna be at the big Trump party.
Does Pelosi have a capsule in her pocket to crunch for when the blue lights come for her?
America.
I hope nobody gets hurt or killed except for the guilty, I’d not lose sleep over traitors getting their rewards.

Any death or injury tomorrow is blood on the hands of the “supreme” court <lower case intentional>. The judiciary that failed, at all levels, is ultimately responsible for the intentional dismantling of our Constitution, they’ve thrown gasoline onto the flames of division. They’ve become the absolute 1 thing that they’re “forbidden” from becoming......another political body.

I continue to pray that this can be resolved peacefully but privately I understand the reality.

I hope tomorrow is an interesting and exciting day!

God Save the USA!
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
If any ? Buckle up !

How many are you hoping for?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I hope nobody gets hurt or killed.......

BULLCHIT

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I hope tomorrow is an interesting and exciting day!

There we go.
© 24hourcampfire