I woulda guessed she was older.
I think shes been 75 a few times.
What part of her is left to turn 75 ?

A lot has been remodeled
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Heard it on the radio.

An American icon of course.

I'll never forget the night I was watching Johnny Carson and he had Dolly next to his desk and he mentioned something about her obvious build.. She replied something about always being pretty 'busty' and JC looked right into the camera with a perfectly straight face and said, "...and I'd give a year's pay to peek under there.." And she just LHAO....

A Johnny Carson classic, that.........
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think shes been 75 a few times.

Not chronologically anyway.

A class act.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_Parton
If you can find some video or photos of Dolly when she was in her 20s, starting out with Porter Wagner, before the wigs and the Nashville make-up, you'll be stunned at her natural beauty.

It wasn't just her Jorge approved udders, either. She was Barbara Eden gorgeous without the big hair, Krylon eye make-up, waist chinchers and more recently botox and fillers.

Originally Posted by hatari
If you can find some video or photos of Dolly when she was in her 20s, starting out with Porter Wagner, before the wigs and the Nashville make-up, you'll be stunned at her natural beauty.

It wasn't just her Jorge approved udders, either. She was Barbara Eden gorgeous without the big hair, Krylon eye make-up, waist chinchers and more recently botox and fillers.

Yep. Nowadays she looks more like a drag queen.
[Linked Image from media.npr.org]
I'd be too intimidated to titty fugk her.
I always thought she looked goofy and out of proportion like a cartoon character. Her tits being comparable to popeyes forearms in that regard.
Posted By: hanco Re: Dolly Parton turns 75 today. - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I always thought she looked goofy and out of proportion like a cartoon character. Her tits being comparable to popeyes forearms in that regard.

I agree with you
She looks good to me, and can she SING!!
Her tits took her to the top, singing didn’t.
She is also a very smart women with great business acumen. When Porter Waggoner tried to marginalize her on his show, she out-maneuvered him completely. And she never stopped outsmarting people since then. In her case, the old cliche about blond and boobs being inversely proportional to brains does NOT hold true.
Posted By: tzone Re: Dolly Parton turns 75 today. - 01/19/21
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Heard it on the radio.

An American icon of course.

I'll never forget the night I was watching Johnny Carson and he had Dolly next to his desk and he mentioned something about her obvious build.. She replied something about always being pretty 'busty' and JC looked right into the camera with a perfectly straight face and said, "...and I'd give a year's pay to peek under there.." And she just LHAO....

A Johnny Carson classic, that.........

King of the hill as far as I'm concerned. He'll never be topped for late night. George Carlin for stand up I feel is the same way.
Dolly has been married 54 years.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Dolly has been married 54 years.

To the same man! smile
An asphalt contractor, according to Wikipedia.
She is a great talent, and she was really beautiful at age 28.

These days she looks like a science experiment gone wrong. Too much plastic surgery she looks like a freak.
Compare Dolly to most other 75 year old women.
I'm sure he's laid plenty of pipe in his day, along with that asphalt. wink
You can turn 75 with dignity. Or, you can spend tens of thousands on plastic surgery to try to pretend you are still 30 years old. It won't work and you will look like a freak.

I think Dolly and Kenny Rogers had the same plastic surgeon, good God did he butcher his looks.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
An asphalt contractor, according to Wikipedia.

The only asphalt Dolly has.
Just another Prog. F her.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
She is a great talent, and she was really beautiful at age 28.

These days she looks like a science experiment gone wrong. Too much plastic surgery she looks like a freak.

Big ol Phoenix tattoo across her back

Skulls and chit down both arms

🤪
Ya'll act like you'd turn it down. TFF.
I cannot imagine the crap she's put up with over her career. A class act, excellent song writer, and good person who has helped many struggling entertainers.

Favorite line from one of her interviews with Leno. Jay reported Dolly had gotten some grief from PETA for wearing a mink coat at some red carpet affair. Response was " you must be mistaken, as all of my fine coats are possum."

A person I'd like to do dinner with one evening.
They’d have a fit over possums now. lol
Dolly is a sellout , true colors came out when she changed the name of the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge , pitiful
Like her or not, Dolly is a pretty darned smart woman that has taken on the biggest labels in the record industry and came out on top and very wealthy because of it. She has personally written over 5000 songs and recorded nearly 1000 of them.
And as far as I know she has never sold the rights to a single one of them. Retaining copy rights for original works was all but unheard of in the recording industry until Dolly Parton came along. Now nobody sells their rights for their original works.
The Beatles weren’t smart enough to pull that off. Nor was Willy or Waylon.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
She is also a very smart women with great business acumen. When Porter Waggoner tried to marginalize her on his show, she out-maneuvered him completely. And she never stopped outsmarting people since then. In her case, the old cliche about blond and boobs being inversely proportional to brains does NOT hold true.

I agree! Dolly is an incredible song writer and singer. Her business sense is outstanding. She is an American treasure.
Bitch caused Squidbillies to become a victim of cancel culture. Unk Hinson called her out for kissing BLM black ass.

Btw TnRifleman has the slumlord on Ignore
Another one gets served. LOL

And so does Rocky

A douche-bag Two-Fer. May they fingerblast each other.
In her own words. " It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!"
Posted By: aalf Re: Dolly Parton turns 75 today. - 01/20/21

Not all of it's 75......

Shed look a lot more goofy if she had
forearms like Popeye... 😂

She is already married in this photo
But where is the big rack?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Man she doesn’t look a year over 100 !!

😂😂
In April, less than a month after Covid-19 was officially declared a pandemic, Dolly Parton donated $1 million to coronavirus research at Vanderbilt University.

More than seven months later, it's been revealed that the legendary performer's donation helped fund Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine, which became the second coronavirus vaccine with a stunningly high success rate.

I have always thought the Lady comported herself well...certainly head and shoulders over most of her peers in the entertainment industry.
I’ve never met the woman but I can vouch for her brother Charlie—hellva nice guy.
Originally Posted by Starman

In silicone valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read something about her early career. She was totally determined. In high school the kids would laugh at her carrying a guitar everywhere she went but she just kept at it and slowly worked her way up.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by Starman

In silicone valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She had big tits before there was such a thing as breast implants.
I bet she was good in the sack, 55 years ago.

Other than that I don't give two schits about her.
Originally Posted by EFHutton
Dolly is a sellout , true colors came out when she changed the name of the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge , pitiful

And in Branson. Now “Dolly Parton’s Stampede”.
I bet when she takes her bra off all the wrinkles fall off of her face
I don't even want to think about that. A pair of 40 DDs with the bra off, they would sag down to her knees. Not a pretty sight I bet.
© 24hourcampfire