Home
Me, say, 38 pounds. blush
I weigh the same as I did when I flunked out of college.
When I got married - I gained 128 lbs. Lost 135 lbs when I got divorced...
Not enough difference to worry about.
8 lbs less than when I graduated.
Hunting for bears wabi?
I'm down about 5lbs over the last 18 years, usually more like 10-15lbs down, but holidays/deer season just ended. Still wear about the same size clothes that I did back when I was 25.

I almost mis read this as “”. How much has SHE gained... LOL
I’ve gained 25-30 in last 47 years of marriage
Admittedly, about 40 lbs.
Wife #1 was into healthy eating - no sugar or white flour. No soda, rarely had sweets in the house. Wasn't much of a cook either.

Wife #2 - well, she likes to cook and likes to eat, and my resistance has grown weak.
I've gained four kids and a lot of wonderful memories.
I was in the best shape of my life when I met my wife. 5'5" and 141. Jogged a few days a week, push-ups and pull-ups for days. It was nothing to be in a rough-framed house and jump up, grab the top of a door opening and crank out 10-20 pull-ups while wearing Carhart bibs, full tool belt and winter boots. I could eat and drink without a care.

Got married and through a steady supply of good cooking, I gained about 15 pounds over the next 3 years. Then came a stressful job where I was no longer installing, but splitting my time between a desk and a steering wheel, and the weight really began to pile on. I grew to hate the job and gained even more until at my heaviest, I was about 238!

I'm down about 30 lbs from that now and would like to drop another 50.
Richard, I'm roughly the same weight now, as I was as a 15 year old athlete.

Different shape though !
I weighed about the same when I met my wife and we dated. I was certainly stronger than I am now.
I ve put on about 40lbs.,but its not her fault,double knee replacements,both feet broken and held together with pins,screws,steel plates.Being in traction,casts,re learning how to walk,etc.plus natural slowing down as you age is reason enough for the weight gain.i ve noticed most of my friends have gotten,"thicker",as we ve aged,married or not.just the way it is.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

I've always thought you were one sexy SOB.

Me I'm up 40lbs.
Ten pounds heavier in thirty five years.
3”
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bruinruin

I've always thought you were one sexy SOB.

Me I'm up 40lbs.

And I've always been impressed with your perception and honesty. 😀
40lbs or so,, it started when I stopped guiding sheep hunters.
I like to say I'm twice the man I was when I married. I weighed 158 lbs at 25 yo. I now probably weigh ......too much. In other words I need to loose 50 pounds to get to a heathy overweight 200 or so.
I’ve gained way too much weight. Most of though us been post back surgery and retirement from the AF. I used to run 3 miles a day 5-6 days a week, but that changed after my back surgery. The wife, maybe 20lbs heavier then when we started dating.
© 24hourcampfire