Home
The layoffs have started with more certainly to come.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-political-editor-Chris-Stirewalt.html
[bleep] Fox ! I’m long gone and never coming back !
Good Stirewalt is a goofball. Hope he can’t find work and winds up teaching political science at a community college.
I laid off every swinging dick and blond talking head at Fox News on Election night
Stirewalt

Head looks like a pumpkin.
Let the purging begin. After Trump what are they going to talk about. Biden's favorite ice cream flavors?

Fox News as a conservative source of information is done.

But I still tune in to Tucker Carlson.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Losing 40% of viewership will do that.

Interestingly, Lou Dobbs just showed a poll were 73 percent of NBC'S viewers say the US is headed in the wrong direction.

I think before the fat lady sings, NBC, CNN, CBS and ABC will be laying off a lot of their staff also.

whistle
Originally Posted by Morewood
Let the purging begin. After Trump what are they going to talk about. Biden's favorite ice cream flavors?

Only when someone else links a prescreened excerpt.
That is not hosted on YouTube.

Rumble needs a music hosting segment for Friday music thread.
Stirewalt deserves to be fired, for calling Arizona so early. Plus there is a lot of evidence that the vote was cooked in Arizona.

He called it many hours if not days before MSNBC did. What a punk. Hit the road!
Good f uck'em
They need ratings. Anyone wanna bet a war starts up in the next 6 mos?
Should have started with C Wallace
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

I told my wife and coworkers the first thing Beijing Biden would do was get us in a gun fight to distract everyone from the Election Theft.
Thanks to the Woke owners and management.
No if fox turds were good guys they will show footage every nite of slow joe and his latest fondle while the kids dad watches.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

I never bet against a sure thing.
They probably won’t but who they need to fire is that d-bag Paul Ryan
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Should have started with C Wallace

That useless cock^sucking POS is completely untouchable, but good riddance to Stirewalt, but nowhere near enough to get me to watch them again.

MM
Originally Posted by slumlord
Stirewalt

Head looks like a pumpkin.

Disable your ad blocker to see our advertisements.....to read this article or subscribe..
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Interestingly, Lou Dobbs just showed a poll were 73 percent of NBC'S viewers say the US is headed in the wrong direction.

I really like and respect Lou Dobbs but not enough to patronize Fox again......
Lou Dobbs is terrible. Stuttering stammering C list talent at best.

His heart might be in the right place but I've never seen a worse delivery on air. Sorry.
I simply don't care what happens to Fox, they were pimping meaningless wars for decades. FUGG Fox.

They helped get a lot of people killed.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

His heart might be in the right place but I've never seen a worse delivery on air. Sorry.

Agreed......and he cant let an interviewee finish a response without butting in.
I figured out who and what Faux News was years ago, and quit watching.
CNN had better election coverage than Fox. They’re now part of the swamp.
Layoffs, Hell.

They got fired.

Fox has learned that ya dance with the guy what brung ya.

This is a good development.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Layoffs, Hell.

They got fired.

Fox has learned that ya dance with the guy what brung ya.

This is a good development.

And it should be just a start... If the (allegedly) good guys (one, maybe two) had half a brain they'd already be looking to land elsewhere - and fast..
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I laid off every swinging dick and blond talking head at Fox News on Election night

^^^^^^^
This....
Havent watched Fox in years.
Fox is dead to me
I will never watch FOX again nor will I ever visit their webpage. FOX showed themselves to be no better than the mainstream media. Murdoch's kids run it now and they are all supporters of the DNC. Screw them all.
+1

Run them into the ground by Not tuning in. I wish Trump would buy the station, Jeez....that would shake up the whole world!
Stirewalt is a dumber, less experienced version of Karl Rove.

If that's even possible.
The Murdoch twits have managed to run a decent publication into the ground. Dobbs is a psycho as are many others. Wallace, Cavuto and many other liberals are destroying the network. Cavuto is a pie faced cluck. After they swerved left I quit them.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Same. I'll occasionally watch clips of Tucker on the Internet, but that's my last connection to Fox News.
The world is ready for an honest news channel. Just give us the facts and we will decide what to think.
Andrea Tantaros was seen as a bit too far right, and when they let her go you knew it was the end.

Hell, she was the only one hitting the bullseye IMHO
Originally Posted by centershot
The world is ready for an honest news channel. Just give us the facts and we will decide what to think.
Closest one to that is OANN... It's the only one I'll watch occasionally...
Trying to think of anything positive that's come to my life by watching a new channel or fawning over national news broadcasters.

Nothing they report on that isn't local to me - I can do anything about.

Local news - makes more sense to keep up on things but if this election has proven anything - its that nothing I do matters. All I can do is spend my day working on making sure I'm okay day to day. Any long term planning is a joke at best.
Fox is gone from my tv's. I don't miss them.
Remember all, Fox is not a News Channel... It's an entertainment channel. There to entertain not to report the News. MOF Breaking NEWS.... They wouldn't know News if it jumped up and bit them on the ass.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Andrea Tantaros was seen as a bit too far right, and when they let her go you knew it was the end.

Big tits and I'm betting "Matto Grosso" style bush.. what's not to like ? smile
Spend a fortune on wax or use professional grade lawn equipment on that shrubbery
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

^^^^^^^
This....

LOL. OAN's the only thing left. Even Newsmax bailed. I watched about 5 minutes tonight and they were like "we may feel sad but we all agree that we wish the new president is completely successful..."

Ummm, no azzholes, if their definition of success is the destruction of everything I believe in, WTF would I hope they are successful. Sick of this Pavlovian rah rah, we're all Americans bullschit. Half of us are. The rest can go to Hell.

lou Dobbs hurt my [bleep] feelings even more than Trump.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

LOL. OAN's the only thing left. Even Newsmax bailed.
Correct on both counts..
Originally Posted by ribka

lou Dobbs hurt my [bleep] feelings even more than Trump.

You're not very,...smart. Sorry about that, it can be a genetic roll of the dice sometimes.

You are an asswhole, so you've got that going for you.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by hookeye

Big tits and I'm betting "Matto Grosso" style bush.. what's not to like ? smile

She was the best, but they parted ways due to the harassments lawsuit.
Originally Posted by Morewood

And I bet Carlson's days are numbered. I just saw him on a Hickock45 video supporting the Second Amendment and remarking about politicians.
© 24hourcampfire