Home
Had to. Following the trend of posts. And no I haven't lol
eek I am afraid of where this will go.
Lol me too but it will be fun
Only when they were deployed and their wives were lonely.
Where's stx at? er...I mean Sancho.
Nope.
Sure...ya know...to keep em warm...
Aaaand the flames are being fanned. Here comes 7 pages lol
I only cuddled them
Yep. One didn't tell me beforehand and the other one's marriage is all but over and has been for years. Known the second one for years.
Yes, but the "other person" was also a woman.
Multiple times with multiple women. Co workers get the schitts of their wives and give them away quite easily.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

May require a new thread...
Add some kindling...
Lots of them back when I was 19-21 years old and taught tennis to frustrated housewives. I cleaned up my act after being shot at. None since those days, sort of, mostly. whistle
So in this thread...women are property? Need to know ASAP as Trigger is pissed at me right now.
Nope. Too many other options out there to risk lead poisoning! Daddy taught me long ago that every woman has one.
Originally Posted by jdunham

I did lots of stupid schit when I was younger. Getting in the middle of a pair of lesbians just because I could was one of the stupider things.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
I only cuddled them

Define "cuddle".
grin
Originally Posted by jdunham

I did lots of stupid schit when I was younger. Getting in the middle of a pair of lesbians just because I could was one of the stupider things.

Laffin, I can see how it would seem like a good idea.
Yes.
Long ago in a galaxy far away,...in fact more than one galaxy.

But it was many lifetimes ago, so it doesn't count.

The 2021 Bristoe isn't the 1980 Bristoe. In fact, it's quite embarrassing to look back on who inhabited this body several decades ago.

,....many regrets.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
So in this thread...women are property? Need to know ASAP as Trigger is pissed at me right now.

Not a issue of property, but is a issue of trust. If I can't trust her, time to dump her.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The 2021 Bristoe isn't the 1980 Bristoe. In fact, it's quite embarrassing to look back on who inhabited this body several decades ago.

,....many regrets.

Does this belong in the fat girlfriend thread? The regrets got me wondering.
Originally Posted by TheSOB
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Not a issue of property, but is a issue of trust. If I can't trust her, time to dump her.

When it’s referred to as being “another persons”...to me that’s property, like “another persons dog”. Trust has nothing to do with it. Although I do trust my dog.
Not a friends
Originally Posted by 280shooter

,....many regrets.

No,...not fat at all. But lacking in character and I demonstrated my lack of character at the time by getting involved with them.

A good character is important.

I know that now.
Nope and I think very little of them that do and brag of it.

Not much makes a happier ending to story than a sancho that gets his head stove in or guts blown out.

,....many regrets.

No,...not fat at all. But lacking in character and I demonstrated my lack of character at the time by getting involved with them.

I know that now.

Ya but good character didn’t get you laid did it!?
Even back in my teens and early twenties, I was smart enough to know I had no use for the kind of woman who would cheat on a man.

NO! Not even for a one nighter.

I had an ignorant, dumb ass, POS cousin who never dated an unmarried woman. The one he thought was unmarried falsely convinced him she was pregnant and he had to marry her. He later learned he was the second of two simultaneous husbands.

A few years later, he moved in with a married woman. He waited two years for her to get a divorce. He and she have now been married for about twenty five years.
Only once when I was 23 she was about 40.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

,....many regrets.

I know that now.

Ya but good character didn’t get you laid did it!?

Good character will get you laid till death do you part.

Why do you suppose there was no backseat in the K5 Blazer........
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Lots of them back when I was 19-21 years old and taught tennis to frustrated housewives. I cleaned up my act after being shot at. None since those days, sort of, mostly. whistle

“Honky tonkin, i guess i done me some,
I’ve seen the bullets in the chamber from the wrong end of a gun.
Been in some battles that weren’t even worth bein won,
Honky tonkin, i guess i done me some.”
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I was cuttin the rug
at a place called the jug

With a girl named linda-lou

in walked a man
With a gun in is hand

And he was lookin fo you know who
Not a chance
Wait a minute Mr. I didn't even kiss her
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I was cuttin the rug
at a place called the jug

With a girl named linda-lou

in walked a man
With a gun in is hand

And he was lookin fo you know who

Gimme three steps mister..... smile

I was single for much of my life and the crazy part was married women hit on me way more than single women.... crazy bitches abound
Only in my mind! frown
Every chance I get. Start her out with a figure eight too. (See horse thread for reference.) Kidding.
Right up front at a Hank Williams Jr. concert with a skinny little blonde named "Toni",.....very pretty girl with asiatic looking eyes,... Working our way out across the front of the stage after the concert ended I almost got in a fight with one of the roadies because he was trying to take my girl right in front of me.

That was aggravating enough,...but I had to fight her too because she wanted to go with him.

Later on I figured,..."I knew she was a hoe when I found her".

That was a big step in learning to leave them bitches alone.

It took a little while longer,...but I finally learned the lesson. It's an important one.
Nope, not that I knew of.
Kinda like this guy. All the allegations are false.

Never could find a way that it was a good idea. The good Lord saved me from the rest.

Reloader never heard of Skynyrd

Was probably a Lawrence Welk man
No. Stupid is as stupid does.

Been asked many times and told each woman the same. Never told my friends but it troubled me very much.
Why? What did you hear?
Not that I'm aware of. That kind of thing is not only despicable but can be very bad for your health. A local here came home from work early one night and caught his wife doing the horizontal mambo with another man back when I was a senior in high school. A good friend of mine lived next door and was first on the scene after hearing the shots. He tells me 12 gauge slugs do a hideous amount of damage to a mans head at across the room distances.
Why would I. I have a mirror, and I like the guy in it. He sleeps good, too. Jack that up by acting the fool? Hell with that.

Character and honor are treasures only gotten over time and with effort. As one old guy told me, you can ruin a lifetime of good reputation in two minutes with a bad woman. Selling honor that cheap never even crossed my mind.
i have heard that it is good for your teeth, to stay away from other men's wives. lol
Hey fat fella
With your hair colored yellow
Whatcha trine ta do
The rock under which i live, has a good overhang, I guess.

I had to look up "sancho".
I just showed up for the conversation what happened after that was up to her. But I’m a believer in direct, open communication, so I might have asked some rather pointed questions.

Oh my god, some of the answers.

Thank you ladies.
Gin a body meet a body
comin' thro the rye
Gin a body kiss a body
comin thro the rye
Nope. Never a married woman...

That is reserved for family wrecking AZZHOLES.
Originally Posted by duck911

I'm a family wrecking azzhole? I spend time time with her her kids, more than than dear old dad. Keep your thoughts to yourself. I didn't break up a marriage, I saved it from getting worst for the boys. You don't know know so please refrain from saying anything and sounding stupid. GFY
A time or two, a married woman is like grandkids, you can send them home.
The cemeteries are full of men who rode another man's woman.

It was a clam I was wrecking, not a family.
Originally Posted by pahick
Multiple times with multiple women. Co workers get the schitts of their wives and give them away quite easily.

Lots of married women think sex with their intended is great, until they eat that wedding cake.

Then they start thinking they deserve better and go looking for it, while still married. Of course, they have a great excuse, such as, hubbys dick is too little, or they are tired of their husbands hair style, or the way he brushes his teeth, or......
One thing's for certain, the reason is never that they are sluts who want to whore around.

All women will surrender ...if given the oportunity.

It is their favorite form of self- indulgence.

The lack of temptation will lead to virtue.
Yup, and another did one of mine. She has been long gone for a long, long time.
A good way to start pushing daisies.
Much to my regret, yes. And married her, and got just exactly what I deserved...what goes around, comes around.
I accidentally did a few times.

Live and learn.

I have mended my ways.
I always figured if I was riding her she wasn't really anyone else's woman.
[quote=Bristoe]Long ago in a galaxy far away,...in fact more than one galaxy.

,....many regrets.[/quote
Called growing up I guess.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It was a clam I was wrecking, not a family.

I hope you are proud of yourself stud.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Why would I. I have a mirror, and I like the guy in it. He sleeps good, too. Jack that up by acting the fool? Hell with that.

Character and honor are treasures only gotten over time and with effort. As one old guy told me, you can ruin a lifetime of good reputation in two minutes with a bad woman. Selling honor that cheap never even crossed my mind.

Excellent post.
Nope. Never did. Had my twenties fun plenty of intelligent single women, no regrets. Settled down after that.
I never went wild or infringed on others territory.
Yup, missed out on a lot of azz due to sticking to some rules.

Proly would have ended up worse if I hadnt.

Deserve way better than what I got though.

Really, in hindsight......fugg em all, or fugg none of em.
Only in my dreams!
I’ve seen a few that I’d like to!
A lot of men take a lot of things for granted. They never listen to their wife, tell them how good they look, or thank them for anything. A under loved, under appreciated woman is easy prey.
I don't think I have. My first wife ran around. It sucks.
I've been in some very, very tempting situations. Didn't partake of the forbidden fruit, but not necessarily because of virtue on my part. Remember Blue Air Hose Mike? His story came out and caused me to re-think some of my ways at a crucial time.
I understood at a very early age "If she will cheat on him with you, she will cheat on you with the next one."

Adultery is not an act, it IS a character trait. I never wished that to be part of my character.
I’ve told my wife a few times, and I’m sincere when I say it, if she cheats and the guy knows she’s married I won’t kill him but he’ll have good reason to remember me every day for the rest of his life. I hope if I did the unthinkable the other guy was prepared to do the same to me and I will assume he would if not worse.

My secretary’s step son got caught in bed with another man’s wife while he was asleep. Guy jumped on him and broke his jaw in 3 places and swelled his face enough to effectively blind for a few days. I figured he got off easy. He sued the guy and won. I think that was even worse than banging his old lady.

MM
“I tell ya one thing, my wife keeps me in line. No matter how many guys are ahead of me.” **Rodney Dangerfield

Unfortunately I turned into a jackrabbit in my teen years, and didn't have a "Come to Jesus moment" until many decades later.

"We all have it coming kid" **Unforgiven
My brother met a man that knew people we knew of. He kept saying that was something about so and so brother in law. This was something that happened about 25 years before my brother was born. So finally my brother asked the guy which brother in law he was talking about? The guy responded the one that was caught in bed with someone else's wife so they cut his stones off.
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
I’ve told my wife a few times, and I’m sincere when I say it, if she cheats and the guy knows she’s married I won’t kill him but he’ll have good reason to remember me every day for the rest of his life. I hope if I did the unthinkable the other guy was prepared to do the same to me and I will assume he would if not worse.

My secretary’s step son got caught in bed with another man’s wife while he was asleep. Guy jumped on him and broke his jaw in 3 places and swelled his face enough to effectively blind for a few days. I figured he got off easy. He sued the guy and won. I think that was even worse than banging his old lady.

MM

I never understood the animosity toward the other guy. It is the woman who is breaking her vows to you.

If she is a cheating whore, he can have her. I would be packing her schitt out to his car and say good riddance to bad rubbish.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

MM

I never understood the animosity toward the other guy. It is the woman who is breaking her vows to you.

If she is a cheating whore, he can have her. I would be packing her schitt out to his car and say good riddance to bad rubbish.

yep in a strange way maybe there should be some thanks because the other guy exposed an unfaithful women. Better to know something like that sooner than later right?
If he didn’t know then I completely agree, better off without her. If he knows and still intentionally enters into that relationship, play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Yes, it was her idea.
I’m down with OPP. At one point OPP was all I was interested in. Never any friends women. Plenty of bored housewives with husbands working out of town all week. Most of the husbands had a girlfriend wherever he worked and his wife wouldn’t dream of showing up without calling a day before and the husbands gave the same curtesy. Same story with one upper middle class marriage after another. Husband would fly into town on Friday evening and would be too tired to do anything. Saturday morning he might want a piece before he went to play golf all day and drink. Got to a dinner party and drink some more. He’d get home and be too drunk and tired to do anything. Sunday morning he’s hung over. Sunday afternoon more golf and drinking. Sunday evening or early Monday he’s gone again. I was there Monday through Thursday.
I love stories that involve dead sancho.
Nope,only lowlives do that.
Lurk mostly here for years, but too funny to not post on this one.

Happy that I did not give in. Hunting cougars years ago was easy. But today those 23andme DNA letters can make you a surprise 'lottery' winner.
Never been much for death wishes.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I always figured if I was riding her she wasn't really anyone else's woman.

Exactly. She doesn't belong to anyone at that particular time.
Love married women. They always have to go home afterword's. No awkward conversations hinting to get them to go, no wanting to stay the night, and you never have one bugging you to put a ring on it.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Reloader never heard of Skynyrd

Was probably a Lawrence Welk man

Gimme Three Steps is one of my favorite road-trip jams.

You don’t listen to Delbert McClinton??
Oh Ya. Edk
Times I woulda, times I coulda. But I couldn’t when I woulda, and wouldn’t when I coulda. Certainly God does indeed guide things.
And the Bible says that can lead to being struck (or was that stuck) in the liver. Rather a scarey thought.

I knew a couple with 4 kids. Husband a big handsome hard working optician and a friend. Beautiful wife reminded one of Jackie Kennedy. One Christmas party he had to leave for home to check on the kids. She tried to hustle me into a back room but i bugged out.

They had a year old child and she ended up hooking up with a joker who was married and with 3 or 4 kids. They both got divorced and had plans to run off together. He must have been something special in bed is all i could figure. Average size and looks. Marty had said she had had a troubled childhood.

I went by Martys one day and she answered the door and he wasnt home, as she was soon moving out of town and leaving all the kids with poor devastated Marty. I looked her square in the eyes and told her she was making the biggest mistake of her life and one she would dearly regret.

She moved to Austin with lover boy and they got married.

Like nine months later this 36 yo guy is dxed with terminal cancer and dies 4 mo later.

5 years go by and the same thing happened with her. She told Marty on her death bed she really wished she hadnt done what she did.

Ive seen similar cases a couple other times in my life.
Nope but I've had a few ride me...LMFAO

Sounds like a death wish to me. GW
Unless you broke a virgin. We all are riding someone else’s woman.

The question is...did you properly ruin the woman for the next guy?

🦫
I haven’t read the replies yet but that’s a big NO from me.

I was at a bar one night 30 years ago and an attractive woman started chatting me up. One thing led to another ....we were on our way to my place when she mentioned that her husband was deployed to Gulf war 1, I flipped the truck around and took her back to her car. She kept giving the typical story about how lonely she was and how tough it is for her blah blah blah. I told her that while I couldn’t stop her from doing the lowest thing possible I damn sure wasn’t going to be part of it.
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Sounds like a death wish to me. GW

I had a coworker come to work with a circular abrasion above his left eye. He also was uncharacteristically quiet for 3 days. I finally asked what was going on. He said he woke up to a gun barrel against his forehead in a strange bed, next to a crying woman he had never seen before. The guy said he wanted to shoot him but wanted to be around to beat his wife even more so Scott got off with a knock on the forehead.
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
yep in a strange way maybe there should be some thanks because the other guy exposed an unfaithful women. Better to know something like that sooner than later right?

Neighbor of a good friend in NM spent 11 years in jail for shooting a guy he found in bed with his wife, said if he had it to do over he woulda given the guy $50 and wished him good luck.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

MM

Yep, its better to not be with a woman that would cheat like that.

I had a pharmacy guy semifriend/aquaintance that several married women thot was the cats meow. Flying home one Sunday evening from central Texas in his small plane, he hit bad weather and his plane went down. That ended that.
I'm taking the Fifth Amendment, thank you very much.
Paul B.
in a way yes i rode them before they married even broke a couple of ladies in before they married. with a Grin
A couple of times, at least that I know about. Who knows about the one night stands? One was in college. I liked a woman in one of my classes, but found out she was married, so wrote her off my list of prospects. We had a class together so one day we got together to study at my house. She was still off my list. We're studying away and then suddenly she reached over and started kissing me. Well at that point I could hardly say no, so we did the deed several times. She was all "That was so different" and "So much better than my husband", etc, etc. The usual. We carried on for a few weeks, but before things got too serious, I went off to grad school in another city.

The other time was with a absolutely gorgeous woman I had been dating when I was an undergrad. She went off to UCLA to become an actress but I kept in touch with her even after she got married. It happened that I was in town where she lived and I gave her a call. We spent a wild afternoon for old times sake. While "don't mess with married women" is a wise rule, there's not one of you who'd pass up a chance at her, I guarantee it.
Do separated married women count? Both women were ex-girlfriends who got married and then left their husbands intending to file for divorce. It didn't work out very well for me.

The first one had put her husband through college and as soon as he graduated he ran off to California with a hippy girl. She was living with her parents until the divorce was done and things were going great for us. I got to be good friends with her parents and younger brother. I called her one night and her Mother answered and told me she had some bad news. My girlfriend had flown to California to try to work things out with her husband. Her Mother was very upset about it. A week or so later she came by to tell me that she was going through with he divorce. I told her to call me when her divorce was final.

Meanwhile while she was working on her divorce I ran into another real hot ex-girlfriend who getting a divorce and wanted to get back together. Things were going great until her future ex-husband showed up at her house when I was there. Nothing happened but I learned a very good lesson. Sometimes the future ex-husband isn't real happy that his wife is divorcing him. Again is didn't end well for me because she started screwing around with another guy about 5 months later.

I met a gorgeous young woman at a party one night and we really hit it off. When I say gorgeous I mean Playboy Playmate of the Month gorgeous but without the fake boobs. We went to the nearby apartment of a friend of mine and within 30 minutes were were both naked in bed. Just as the action was about to start she told me she had to tell me something first. She said she was married but still wanted to have sex with me. I just couldn't do it and to this day I'm glad that I didn't have sex with her. There's just too many single women available to take a chance of maye ruining some poor guys life?
I did the other day. I’m ashamed of myself.

I didn’t know she was married. She told me two days later.

I did her so well that her mom wouldn’t recognize that potty mouth. Left her with a glazed face.

Please forgive me.
Didn't make a habit of it....but, a ho gunna ho. Guess I wasn't aware it was my job to get another guys ol' lady to act right.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Didn't make a habit of it....but, a ho gunna ho. Guess I wasn't aware it was my job to get another guys ol' lady to act right.

lolololololol
I have often heard "Takes a Ho to fug a Ho". And I have done a few myself back in my Ho days. But no adultery was committed.
When I was young and dumb I met and started dating a gorgeous, somewhat older Asian chick, and did not find out until our 4th date when she decided to spill the beans that she was married. It was too late by then because we had already done the deed a few times. Even better, not only was she married, she was married to an ex Marine psycho dude that was a highway patrolman who laundered money for a drug cartel and liked to cheat and beat on her...No lie, he was arrested several years back for laundering money. At the time I met her at school, she was trying to save money to get out and get her own place and divorce him..

Needless to say, I got away from her as fast as I could, I didn't need those kind of problems, but it was too late. One of her "good" friends got mad at her and told her husband about us so one evening when I was leaving my house, the SOB came out of the darkness with a gun and put it to my head. I don't know what I said to convince him not to shoot me, but anyway, after a long, scary conversation with him, he backed down and left. My dad was friends with some of the local PD and they told me the best thing I could do was either file charges on him, or get out of town for a while, so I opted to leave town and go to a different college.

Learned a hard, scary lesson about messing around with another dude's wife even though I had been duped to begin with...She was super hot, and I was thinking with the wrong head...
Young and in San Diego, always tried to have the sailors wives meeting them, just like they left them. Fresh phou-ged and willing!
© 24hourcampfire