Home
Posted By: Old_Toot The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

Rand Paul is correct and succinct on the matter.

But where do 75 million Trump voters now turn to?
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Reinstalling a Constitutional government?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The Republican Party.

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

That's difficult to walk back.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

We all agree with that but it requires leadership and focus.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21

Absolutely but how do we do it when most Americans, nearly 100% of democrats and probably half of republicans don’t want it or even understand what a constitutional republic is?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Republican Party.

A couple of days ago you suggested that it was time us Caucasians got on the boxcars.

There’s no walking back from that.
Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Heaven help us.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Absolutely but how do we do it when most Americans, nearly 100% of democrats and probably half of republicans don’t want it or even understand what a constitutional republic is?

I've come up against the same conundrum, and I agree that ignorance, whether willful or not, is the biggest obstacle to overcome.

The only answer I have come to is that, inevitably, pain is a great teacher.
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Nightmare begins........
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Well maybe we can wave at the Hondurans as they enter and we leave.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Had to google succinct.

I'm betting there were far more than 75 million of us. And the way nearly all the repub legislators jumped ship and abandoned Trump (us) is telling.

Where to go now? Beats me..........?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

Period.

You only have to look at how we got where we are today starting with electing Obama. Twice.

He may have won legitimately the first time, but I have my doubts about the second time.

No, it doesn't. All you "We need a leader" guys..... If you want change, YOU change. If you want a leader, LEAD.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Had to google succinct.

I'm betting there were far more than 75 million of us. And the way nearly all the repub legislators jumped ship and abandoned Trump (us) is telling.

Where to go now? Beats me..........?

3rd Party led by Trump.
Jmo
The Republican Party.

Period.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
The Republican Party.

Period.

He may have won legitimately the first time, but I have my doubts about the second time.

With the exception of a few key big cities I think that the 2nd election was legitimate.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

That's lunacy. Vote for the best Republican in the primary and then for whichever Republican wins the primary. A third party can never do anything but help the Democrats win.

My own congressman is a Rino. I'd like a conservative. But even my Rino voted against impeaching Trump and for most of the Trump initiatives.

And some of us (all of us?) may not like Romney but we'd be much better off with Romney as president than Obama or Biden. Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

No, it doesn't. All you "We need a leader" guys..... If you want change, YOU change. If you want a leader, LEAD.

I agree with the sentiment and it’s exactly what I try to do locally but we’re a minority and with open boarders and single soccer moms I don’t see wining in the court of public opinion.
The Republican Party.

Period.

You’re not wrong. Bristoe and HuntnShoot are both rock solid patriots but in a country that elected Obama twice how do you go about installing what we all want a constitutional republic? We don’t have the demographics and the commies control all of the levers of power from traditional msm to big tech media, pop culture, corporate business, and the courts, politicians and by extension the police and military? It’s not a matter of hanging a few corrupt politicians you have the teachers, media ect.

I know that both are Patriots and both speak straight from the shoulder with minor differences put aside.

I would say that 75 million folks eschew those leftists things that you mentioned and that they would follow a true leader.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Hahaha!

The freedom is refreshing.

Come on if you're coming you sunsabitches!

I agree with the sentiment and it’s exactly what I try to do locally but we’re a minority and with open boarders and single soccer moms I don’t see wining in the court of public opinion.

I don’t think that it can be done in a sporadic way. It has to be centralized leadership with a single spokesperson with clarity and who is trusted by his followers.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Amen, Jim!
Posted By: ltppowell Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Constitution? There is nothing in the Constitution that can't be deemed unconstitutional by the SCOTUS and the Communists have already said they intend to stack the court in that fashion.
Hahaha!

‘They’ will scout you out with drones before making their call to visit.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Hahaha!

Amen, Jim!

My feelings exactly Jim!!!
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Unless Trump can pull things together & keep some kind of semblance of a party together, the Right is a headless mass with no organization, no direction & no coherent leadership. Problem is, Trump's not young enough to last very long.

And there are no statesmen or leaders-in-waiting who are capable of pulling together a national organization.

Gonna be a while before this shakes out, as in years.

Someone, please tell me I'm wrong.

MM
Hahaha!

Yeah...worked real good in Iraq...

No trouble over there anymore or Afghanistan either.....
Hahaha!

Amen, Jim!

HnS, fighting small battles instead of fighting a war is why we are where we are today.
Hahaha!

Uhhh, yeah, Jim.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Heaven help us.

Should’a thunk of that first.

I don’t think that it can be done in a sporadic way. It has to be centralized leadership with a single spokesperson with clarity and who is trusted by his followers.

I agree. Trump wasn’t perfect but he was pretty damn good for four years. We absolutely cannot go back to the Dole, McCain, Romney, BS candidates for president
Posted By: jackmountain Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
It’ll be no different than life under Clinton, Bush and Obama. 24 years of the same old bullscheit and we all survived. We’ll have wars, higher taxes, more regulation and guess what?
We’ll watch our kids grow up, play sports, graduate, we’ll have birthdays snd Christmas, family dinners.... we’ll have some good times, and some bad times, we’ll lose some loved ones and we’ll welcome new members into our families. We’ll work a lot, and hopefully play some. The main thing is to live every day like it’s your last, turn off the endless news cycle and don’t get too worked up over things you have zero control over. We had a good run, but in the end it’s no different than every other great civilization. We rose and we fall. Greed, entitlement and laziness was our downfall.
Hahaha!

Uhhh, yeah, Jim.

The difference in Iraq and Afghanistan is both of those countries look alike, worship a similar or exact same faith, and have thousands of years of monolithic culture. The US has been weekend by lack of faith, culture, racial, gender, cross gender, ethnic divisions to the point that we can’t fight back as a single group with a rallying point and set of beliefs
Hahaha!

Uhhh, yeah, Jim.

The difference in Iraq and Afghanistan is both of those countries look alike, worship a similar or exact same faith, and have thousands of years of monolithic culture. The US has been weekend by lack of faith, culture, racial, gender, cross gender, ethnic divisions to the point that we can’t fight back as a single group with a rallying point and set of beliefs

I think that we could with the right leader and who surrounds himself with known , proven Conservatives.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Greed, entitlement and laziness was our downfall.

Add lying & total loss of integrity to that list, from individuals to corporate 'Merica to virtually ALL the politicians at every level.

MM
I’m all for listening and want solutions but other than each of us fighting back in the cultural wars that the left has handed us our asses in and trying to organize I don’t know what the solution is.
It’ll be no different than life under Clinton, Bush and Obama. 24 years of the same old bullscheit and we all survived. We’ll have wars, higher taxes, more regulation and guess what?
We’ll watch our kids grow up, play sports, graduate, we’ll have birthdays snd Christmas, family dinners.... we’ll have some good times, and some bad times, we’ll lose some loved ones and we’ll welcome new members into our families. We’ll work a lot, and hopefully play some. The main thing is to live every day like it’s your last, turn off the endless news cycle and don’t get too worked up over things you have zero control over. We had a good run, but in the end it’s no different than every other great civilization. We rose and we fall. Greed, entitlement and laziness was our downfall.

It’s gonna be a helluva lot different, Jack.

They now have the run of the table with no checks and balances.

Watch the next 100 days and tell me that.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

Period.

With the exception of a few key big cities I think that the 2nd election was legitimate.

I do, too. But it's the counting that is suspect.
You have three choices. Take your meds and behave, get a lobotomy or throw a sink through the window.
We should start an oil war and get this country back on track with a reeeeeeeeal conservative leader.
Posted By: copperking81 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The Republican Party.

That's lunacy. Vote for the best Republican in the primary and then for whichever Republican wins the primary. A third party can never do anything but help the Democrats win.

My own congressman is a Rino. I'd like a conservative. But even my Rino voted against impeaching Trump and for most of the Trump initiatives.

And some of us (all of us?) may not like Romney but we'd be much better off with Romney as president than Obama or Biden. Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Yeah.. California is the model we should be aiming for. Makes sense... lol
I look at all of the people happy to wear there mask because the government tells them to and really doubt that we’re a “silent majority” we’re a few patriots surrounded by wolves and sheep
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
The Republican Party.

Period.

I do, too. But it's the counting that is suspect.

How about the counting with Trump vs Hillary in 2016 ?
I look at all of the people happy to wear there mask because the government tells them to and really doubt that we’re a “silent majority” we’re a few patriots surrounded by wolves and sheep

Except for 75-76 million voters.

You’re right about the mask thing.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Unless Trump can pull things together & keep some kind of semblance of a party together, the Right is a headless mass with no organization, no direction & no coherent leadership. Problem is, Trump's not young enough to last very long.

And there are no statesmen or leaders-in-waiting who are capable of pulling together a national organization.

Gonna be a while before this shakes out, as in years.

Someone, please tell me I'm wrong.

MM

Real and genuine pain is coming to many.

Prepare as best you can.

The Koolaid drinkers are zero prepared.

Most Conversatives are somewhat... to well prepared.

Starve the beast... let the calamity sear...

The Karens that hate Trump... never give them quarter. Sugar in their gas tank type stuff. Their democratic nirvana wet dream... help it be a poverty nightmare every hour of every day.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
They weren't ready for that.
We should start an oil war and get this country back on track with a reeeeeeeeal conservative leader.

You might want to concentrate on what the new green deal holds for cattlemen.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Tomorrow, my Gadsden flag goes to half staff. Who knows how long.

I’m a lot more worried about the global implications of a Biden presidency than anything domestic. We will see a new world order take shape in the next four years. National sovereignty is in danger with the open border policy Biden will implement . Good chance that the US dollar will likely no longer be the worlds reserve currency. Fossil fuels pushed aside for alternative energy, a big push to EV’s and the end of ICE’s is coming quickly. Big changes lay ahead.

Worried about your pension?

What the fugg do I care about the green new deal?

Oil wars....thats the new growth industry.
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Well first one of my senators sent me a letter requesting cash contribution for his 2022 re-election then Rona McD wants money for the repubs. Me I am going to buy more components and stock pile food, fuel, and meds. Far as I am concerned they lost me when they didn't stand up for trump.
Posted By: Texson2 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Texas needs to secede and close the borders ASAP. We have everything we need to be self sufficient and damn sure don’t need need anymore liberals to [bleep] up Texas like where they come from. Lead by example and hope the conservative states follows suit. We should allow merit base immigration base on clinging to God and Guns. Everything else would sort itself out.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well first one of my senators sent me a letter requesting cash contribution for his 2022 re-election then Rona McD wants money for the repubs. Me I am going to buy more components and stock pile food, fuel, and meds. Far as I am concerned they lost me when they didn't stand up for trump.

This is exactly where we’re now at, Bob.

I seriously doubt that very many, if any, of the 75 million would donate one cent to the RNC.

They were hammering Ag around here under Obama. Logs have to be kept accounting for all the poultry litter and what amounts were applied to crop land for fertilizer, storage of litter etc... Dept of environmental quality doing inspections snd levying fines.

The globalists have their eyes set on a meatless society.

You worry about your pension and I’ll concern myself with mine.
Fair enough.

They were hammering Ag around here under Obama. Logs have to be kept accounting for all the poultry litter and what amounts were applied to crop land for fertilizer, storage of litter etc... Dept of environmental quality doing inspections snd levying fines.

You can tell him but you can’t tell him much.
Hahaha!

Green new deal dont bother me a bit.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The Republican Party.

Yeah.. California is the model we should be aiming for. Makes sense... lol

California? What's California have to do with anything? You're deranged.
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Texson2
Texas needs to secede and close the borders ASAP. We have everything we need to be self sufficient and damn sure don’t need need anymore liberals to [bleep] up Texas like where they come from. Lead by example and hope the conservative states follows suit. We should allow merit base immigration base on clinging to God and Guns. Everything else would sort itself out.
Since we share a border and like Texas we also have seaports how about let us join you? First order of business should be the outplacement of a good portion of the population.
Hahaha!

Bliss.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
History shows third party elects Dems. I think we primary the hell out of rinos and fight nasty and mean.

You can tell him but you can’t tell him much.

They can't support it.

Toot will try to get me to sacrifice everything to stop it.

Obama also destabilized the entire Muslim world and got us involved in a Syrian-Iranian pipeline war.

You wanna go meatless? I know how to farm.
Originally Posted by Mac84
History shows third party elects Dems. I think we primary the hell out of rinos and fight nasty and mean.

Times have changed since.

And Rona McDaniel is gonna lead & organize that charge, right?

MM
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.
I have a feeling they’ll come after energy and agriculture hard. If it’s like every other industry, the only ones able to survive and thrive under the regulations are big industry. The ones that are either owned by wealthy politician/investors or pay off politicians.
It’s all about total population control and small independent operators don’t fit that plan.
Tea party ver 2.0 on steroids full of hatred for rinos and establishment hacks
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.
I have a feeling they’ll come after energy and agriculture hard. If it’s like every other industry, the only ones able to survive and thrive under the regulations are big industry. The ones that are either owned by wealthy politician/investors or pay off politicians.
It’s all about total population control and small independent operators don’t fit that plan.

Nationalization is part of their platform.

MM

Nasty and mean not mitt jr. Maybe Don jr? Hell if i know
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

They sold their ever living soul to big business and the big banks.

We will at least be allowed to spin the hamster wheel and pay taxes.

Just like the last 50 years.

MM

She drove the party into the ground right along with the rinos.

I see this as a good thing.
Yeah, my point exactly.

MM
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

Rollerball.....................coming to a world near us...................

What six corporations will replace the countries of today's world???

I agree, it's much different now.

These people are mean, vengeful, fully destructive & are dedicated to completely eliminating & obliterating conservatives from top to bottom, utterly & completely.

There will be no restraining them or any attempt on their part to moderate.

Really ugly is probably a really big understatement. Most R's have got it yet, they are still thinking a miracle is going to happen to sidetrack the Demons.

MM
Trump threw a road block in front of their plans. Now we have the pleasure of seeing what those plans are. Buckle up for a hard ride. Those Democrats are mad and have blood in one eye and shet in the other. Ain't gonna be good.
Hahaha!

Hope you’re right Jim.

Agreed

Democrat/commies think globally and easily nationally. It didn’t matter if you lived in WY or NYC when the Clintons passed there 1994 “assault weapons and 10 plus round magazine ban” and it won’t matter where you live when they do there green new deal or gun control 2.0.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

Period.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.
Posted By: Morewood Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
You guys keep thinking conservative America can vote themselves out of this.

I have no such faith. This fraud of a national election with programmable voting machines and lack of strict oversight proves it's all smoke and mirrors.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Republican Party.

Period.

Blacks just voted for black, not knowing or caring anything about the prick. There was no underlying mystery. That was enough.

You’re right but when you factor in just about every black (13% of the population) most Latinos about the same percentage, gays/lesbians, Muslims, Jews, most single woman (roughly 25% of the voting age adults) “millennial and urban men” and some older white men that should know better but don’t plus random sheeple. That’s a lot to overcome
Tea party ver 2.0 on steroids full of hatred for rinos and establishment hacks

Hearin ya.. 5 x 5.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21

And that right there is why you'll never get close to 75MIL just walking away, and voting in a new party in just not 4 years, but infinity.

Too many people at all levels have their hands in the jar, and too many people in the grassroots listen to the local leaders feed them what they need to do. There's a lot of money being made, by only a few (campaign mgrs., marketing, advertising, printers, media), in elections, and the sheep in the grassroots look and listen to them for who they need to vote for and why.

Your attempt to start a new party will be attacked by the ones making money off the system, who feed the narrative to the sheep eagerly waiting for their marching orders.

This is not 1920s where people are capable of thinking for them selves, and when the mass media did not have the reach of a megaphone they have today, that people listen to for "truth" [cough].
Posted By: gunswizard Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
If you thought Obama was a nightmare just wait till Kamala and whoever she chooses as VP take over.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The Republican Party.

Period.

I don’t believe “we” elected Obama .

I believe the same system that stole the election from Trump was also used in 2008 and 2012. The only difference was that they were able to be less obvious because both RIONs Running were not near as popular as Donald J Trump , so the degree of fraud was greatly reduced.

I believe the same system that stole the election in favor of Obama was also in place in 2016 . Hillary was selected to win,”Steal” the 2016 election just as Obama did in 08 and 12, but the Establishment underestimated the popularity of Donald J Trump and the algorithms couldn’t keep up .

I also believe the MN has been a testing/proving ground for election fraud by the Democrats since the Franken Colman steal.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Morewood
You guys keep thinking conservative America can vote themselves out of this.

I have no such faith. This fraud of a national election with programmable voting machines and lack of strict oversight proves it's all smoke and mirrors.

Finally, after 8 pages someone Gets It.
Posted By: arkypete Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
We have four years to found a Constitution party , starting in two years with the local elections and Congressional elections. There is no difference between the parties flush the republicrats out and replace them.
No single man is the answer. Legislation is the only chance we have. That starts at the State level.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by arkypete
We have four years to found a Constitution party , starting in two years with the local elections and Congressional elections. There is no difference between the parties flush the republicrats out and replace them.

Any new party needs to be created very soon for 2 reasons. It needs to capitalize on the current energy/frustration of the huge number of disenfranchised people out there, and also, it has to be prepared to put forth candidates in the 2022 election as well as the 2024 election.

That said, I tend to agree with Morewood, that voting our way out is not very likely.
You just think the party is over. You will soon have Obama and Lynch on the supreme court. That's right, the SCOTUS.
Originally Posted by Hastings
You just think the party is over. You will soon have Obama and Lynch on the supreme court. That's right, the SCOTUS.

Or maybe Keith Ellison, diversity requires a Moslem.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Republican Party.

Period.

You’re right but when you factor in just about every black (13% of the population) most Latinos about the same percentage, gays/lesbians, Muslims, Jews, most single woman (roughly 25% of the voting age adults) “millennial and urban men” and some older white men that should know better but don’t plus random sheeple. That’s a lot to overcome

I know for a fact the gays all did because I had a bunch of them working with me spouting their schit about it.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
The time is coming for Stonewall Jackson's great words to ring in the ears of anyone that aspires to be a patriot.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Republican Party.

Period.

I don’t believe “we” elected Obama .

I believe the same system that stole the election from Trump was also used in 2008 and 2012. The only difference was that they were able to be less obvious because both RIONs Running were not near as popular as Donald J Trump , so the degree of fraud was greatly reduced.

I believe the same system that stole the election in favor of Obama was also in place in 2016 . Hillary was selected to win,”Steal” the 2016 election just as Obama did in 08 and 12, but the Establishment underestimated the popularity of Donald J Trump and the algorithms couldn’t keep up .

I also believe the MN has been a testing/proving ground for election fraud by the Democrats since the Franken Colman steal.
I agree. I also want to make the point that y'all who are tooting the "demographics" horn, got all those figures from the same MSM who are gaslighting you and shining you on about Trump losing the election. They are NOT a valid or accurate source.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Primaries and local politics[where it all begins].
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
how we got where we are today starting with

Yes, I wonder ((where))) White men, not distracted by recency bias who really want to fix the actual persistent cause, should start...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Yes, I wonder ((where))) White men, not distracted by recency bias who really want to fix the actual persistent cause, should start...

Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher, what a bunch of bullshit. Old Coot is a fuggin dumbschit.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Raeford
Primaries and local politics[where it all begins].
We're on the same page.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...phics-and-the-2022-election#Post15680626
Posted By: Duckhunter Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
3rd party in 2024...............Fu^ck the 2 we have.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher

I read somewhere that Jews have been caught lying to we gentiles a time or two.
For those of you that think we'll vote things right think on this. When obama was in office he sent muslim refugees into areas like Mineapolis and those people are allot of the reason they have Omar in congress. Now with biden the same will happen with the illegals. He'll grant amnesty nation wide and swamp our nation with votes for his ilk. Then we have the ongoing and ever improving cheating tactics. How is another party going to counter that. I want real answers too, not pie in the sky or insults.

You don't say...never heard that one before. 🤣

Old Coot will say it's because their IQ are a few points higher, what a bunch of bullshit. Old Coot is a fuggin dumbschit.

Smarter than you Fuggin dumbassed Goy.

Proven over and over.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611
For those of you that think we'll vote things right think on this. When obama was in office he sent muslim refugees into areas like Mineapolis and those people are allot of the reason they have Omar in congress. Now with biden the same will happen with the illegals. He'll grant amnesty nation wide and swamp our nation with votes for his ilk. Then we have the ongoing and ever improving cheating tactics. How is another party going to counter that. I want real answers too, not pie in the sky or insults.

Wrong... You can blame WHITE Lutheran missionaries for fugging up Minnesota with their white guilt and raghead immigrants.

It’s too late White Goy.

You white folks just keep selling each other down the river. There’s no going back. You’re licking your own wounds caused by your own selves.

You’ve yet to list the White Goy that turned and betrayed Trump because you’re too damn stupid to face the facts of the cause of your own demise.

You’re the cause, lock, stock and the whole Fuggin barrel of you dumb f’ks.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No single man is the answer. Legislation is the only chance we have. That starts at the State level.

Vote every level.
Maybe the "patriot party" should focus on vetting candidates and creating groundswell.

I know for fact that the dumbassed Goy will still keep believing anything that’s fed to them.

Laffin at you dumb f’ks.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Wrong... You can blame WHITE Lutheran missionaries for fugging up Minnesota with their white guilt and raghead immigrants.

The facts are there. obama thrust those people into places for a reason. It's standard practice. I have no idea about the missionaries but do about his actions.

I know for fact that the dumbassed Goy will still keep believing anything that’s fed to them.

Laffin at you dumb f’ks.

Keep it up and you'll find yourself on a boxcar. Dumb fugg.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: The Party is Over - 01/20/21
Your vote is useless

Laffin at you dumb f’ks.

Keep it up and you'll find yourself on a boxcar. Dumb fugg.

Laffin at you. Like you’re now really “gonna do something “. Fuggin hilarious, your stupidity is.

You white folks are already IN the boxcars, you dumb f’k, and you went so easily, so willingly, not even pushed or shoved in as you were sold out by your own type. Not a shot was fired, not one single German Shephard was required. You walked right on in.

But, hey, who am I to point out your ignorance as the whole world already knows it, doesn’t need pointing out being totally self evident.

Enjoy the ride Goy Boy.
You've got to be the dumbest self-chosenite I've ever seen.

Careful, history has not been kind to your brand of arrogance.

Nor has history been kind to stupid groups of people such as yours.

You white folks are the ones that need “to be careful “.

Be very careful.

Be very careful.

Careful of what, cutting off all the aid to that schit hole called Israel?

Imagine being so universally despised they had to create an entire fake country to house about half you insane freaks.

Be very careful.

Careful of what, cutting off all the aid to that schit hole called Israel?

Imagine being so universally despised they had to create an entire fake country to house about half you insane freaks.

You white people just keep sending the money. Know that it’s appreciated and being well used and put to work on important matters.

Fake Countries don’t have nukes, Goy Boy.

Imagine being so universally laughed at because of your stupidity. There’s the real joke.
Heh!

Laffin at you.
© 24hourcampfire