i been saving this
Posted By: slumlord Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
..and I'll raise ya...

I’m pretty sure that is fake Mister

lol

I’m just posting that preemptively before Mr Obvious shows up. Like those guys on the “he dedt” threads.

😃
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
LOL!

Too much!
I thought that guy trained Bart pretty good.
Posted By: BigPine Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
^
One of my all time faves
1300# Bear kisses @ 2:10

🧔 ♥️♥️🧸

I would not even want to be stepped on by 1300 pounds.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
I remember one of these “tame” bears broke out of his cage and killed his handler’s girlfriend. Can’t remember which one, though.
Posted By: sse Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
I remember one of these “tame” bears broke out of his cage and killed his handler’s girlfriend. Can’t remember which one, though.

how many girlfriends did his handler have?
A chick got her arm ripped off on Tiger King

i think it was a chick
Posted By: sse Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by SBTCO
..and I'll raise ya...

classic
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by sse

how many girlfriends did his handler have?

LOL
Posted By: Sheister Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Didn't Bart die last year?
This
Posted By: BoltactionMan Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21

Must have trained that bear well

KC
Originally Posted by BoltactionMan

Must have trained that bear well

KC

This last one above took that man's life even with three handlers a moment away with bear spray.
That's why I never raised big carnivores.
Posted By: antlers Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
It only took a second for that bear to fatally injure that man. With trainers standing right there. The bear literally ripped his throat out along with his internal and external carotid arteries. Once that happened, the guy had zero chance of survival.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
The late Mr. Treadwell had tamed bears, too. The tamest wild animal can still do tremendous damage. They're still wild.
Originally Posted by antlers
It only took a second for that bear to fatally injure that man. With trainers standing right there. The bear literally ripped his throat out along with his internal and external carotid arteries. Once that happened, the guy had zero chance of survival.

That was what most people don't consider.
My company insisted on hiring a local zoo to bring a juvenile tiger for family entertainment and petting.
I'm into animals more than all them put together.
However, I'm the only one who objected....sternly.
I voiced my concerns to the executive director.
He went ahead regardless. The zoo handler eventually showed up with the cat. Everybody was so enthralled with how cute and stood in line to pet it.
My exact warning to my boss and staff members materialized. That day 3 children were mauled.
Thank God they survived.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The late Mr. Treadwell had tamed bears, too. The tamest wild animal can still do tremendous damage. They're still wild.

Who's Mr Treadwell Chuck?
Is that the guy's name who was attacked in the last video?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Timothy Treadwell, the idiot in Kenai National Park a few years back who 'communed' with the bears. He made a movie called Grizzly Man in which he'd do some really stupid stuff like petting grizzlies while they were eating. In the end both Treadwell and his girlfriend were eaten. She had started a video camera when they were attacked but failed to remove the lens cap. There's an impressive audio of them screaming while being torn apart. I think it's available online but I'll pass on listening to it, thank you.
Posted By: BulletBud Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Tim Treadwell was also a closeted gerbil rancher. He spoke with a very pronounced lisp and minced around, and always threw in the line “...but I’m not gay”. He filmed his interaction with bears to draw attention to himself and convinced the poor girl who died with him that the bears were harmless. Both of them were literally eaten alive by the bears he professed were harmless.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Timothy Treadwell, the idiot in Kenai National Park a few years back who 'communed' with the bears. He made a movie called Grizzly Man in which he'd do some really stupid stuff like petting grizzlies while they were eating. In the end both Treadwell and his girlfriend were eaten. She had started a video camera when they were attacked but failed to remove the lens cap. There's an impressive audio of them screaming while being torn apart. I think it's available online but I'll pass on listening to it, thank you.

Oh yeah. Now I remember.
I saw that documentary when it came out years ago.
I'm shaking my head just thinking about those scenes.
They should retitle the movie, "Kids... Don't Try This at Home."
Originally Posted by BulletBud
Tim Treadwell was also a closeted gerbil rancher. He spoke with a very pronounced lisp and minced around, and always threw in the line “...but I’m not gay”. He filmed his interaction with bears to draw attention to himself and convinced the poor girl who died with him that the bears were harmless. Both of them were literally eaten alive by the bears he professed were harmless.

I thought he looked like a flamer too.
Lots of those girlie boys have gfs and wives as beards or because they swing both ways.
Not too many of them are into big teddy bears though. Maybe that should change.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Bart the 10' Grizzly - 01/20/21
Didn't Anthony Hopkins kill Bart with a wooden spear?

That one spear out of a hundred.......manufactured with single stag-handled folder?

Skinned Bart out for coats, too. He'd have tasted a little better, with gunpowder.

Musta been S30V.
© 24hourcampfire