Home
Posted By: RDW 10,000 CCI Small Rifle Primers - 01/20/21
One day to go but currently 2,525 plus 50 shipping cool
40k Primers
Originally Posted by RDW

Who's worried about the shipping? 🤣🤣
Posted By: RDW Re: 10,000 CCI Small Rifle Primers - 01/20/21
The highest I have seen is 265/1000 with active bids, not the asking price.

Ross coin and Gun in Idaho falls got several cases in when I was there today. I asked how much they where they said that they weren't for sale in the shop that they were going to put them all on gun broker.

Bb
Originally Posted by RDW
question: did this OP have a link in it? I've seen quite a few posts lately that look like there should be a link but I'm not seeing them. I've tried several browsers but none show up.
Nope, but here is the link

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889761930
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Ross coin and Gun in Idaho falls got several cases in when I was there today. I asked how much they where they said that they weren't for sale in the shop that they were going to put them all on gun broker.

Bb

Great shop.. to never darken their door again.

Bb

Great place to avoid.
Originally Posted by RDW

Geez, I must have lucked out today. Found 3,000 BR2 primers for $150.00
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Bb

Great place to avoid.

Probably ashamed to admit what they are selling them for, knowing it would piss of their locals.
Don’t go there anymore
$335 is high on this box.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889237984

Nope, $350 highest I've seen.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889237984
You got to wonder if the winner of the auction is actually going to pay up or not.
For the future of Gunbrokers sake, non-paying bidders should be removed and not allowed back.
Geez. I might have to purge a few cases and buy a new rifle. Who'd have thought that a rifle can be bought for less money than the number of primers needed to wear it out.
If I had a product to sell I would probably sell it at market price. Can't blame someone for raising the price on goods in short supply. That's not saying I wouldn't help a neighbor or friend/relative with a few rounds of ammo.
LOL I have been buying them up around me for 49.00 /1000
Originally Posted by foxs
LOL I have been buying them up around me for 49.00 /1000

40-45 is the normal/recent rate so you are doing good.
Nobody crowing and laughing about high priced components better whine about $5/gallon gas here soon.
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

Bb

Great place to avoid.

Probably ashamed to admit what they are selling them for, knowing it would piss of their locals.

The family that runs it never acts too ashamed about anything. You could ask people in East Idaho if there is a gunshop they hate and 19 times out of 20 they'd probably say Ross. They sell there ammo at pretty much gun broker prices and raise the price with every shipment. They said locals won't pay gunbroker primer prices so They'll sell them on gunbroker. Most people I know only shop there when it's tough to get stuff if at all.

Bb

Bb

My dad did a lot of business with them over the years. They made as much money off of him as they could, too. Couldn't understand why he kept going back to them to get screwed.

I'd maybe piss on them if they were on fire, but I might not have to go very bad.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Nobody crowing and laughing about high priced components better whine about $5/gallon gas here soon.

Or $200 heaters! LOL

Bb

Might as well. That way they are not the bad guy who raised the price and charged people more. Put them on an auction site and let the customer determine the price.
© 24hourcampfire