Home
I keep hearing about Negroes and Mexicans all voting D and how this demographic shift is already our downfall. That's how Biden defeated President Trump. Lots of smart folks here talk about how we need to court their votes, also about how Trump was a bad choice because he liked grabbing pussy and talking about same. We needed a phaggier type like Milt to run instead of a coarse, obviously heterosexual man like Trump.

One demographic that votes 100% Democrat and that nobody talks about us going after is the dead. They ALWAYS vote Democrat. Think if we could get maybe a third of the dead folks to vote Republican. It could be the shift we're looking for. We might even get a couple more excellent SCOTUS appointments out of it.

Just hear me out people. We need to go after the Dead vote in the next election. The future of the Republic depends on it!
Seriously folks. Many of the dead don't WANT to vote Democrat. They already want to vote Republican. I know when I'm dead, I'm gonna vote Democrat, but I don't want to. We need to get this figured out and get some of the Dead working for us.
We get killed with the veterans too. Democrats kick our asses with the Spanish American war and WW1 demographic.
Originally Posted by RJY66
We get killed with the veterans too. Democrats kick our asses with the Spanish American war and WW1 demographic.
Exactly. Andrew Jackson probably voted for Biden. I know John Wayne did.
Obama got all the Confederate veterans voting for him. How can we top that?
The Jews control the elections because they control the media which is how the control the narrative, which is how they control just about everything else.

Cancer.
I'm tellin' y'all, the dead are the key. All this vote-talk has got me all heated up politically. I can't wait for the next erection.
© 24hourcampfire