Home
Posted By: Jim1611 Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Will he?
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
No, he is toast. Pizzed off way to many of his base voters, including me, with his antics and mouth the last couple of months.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
The guy is what? 75? He’s likely gonna be dead in 5-10 years.

We need a fresh horse.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
RIGGED......

VOTING.

JFC.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Will he?

Why would he, why would anybody, we are now The Dominion Republic.

It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes and here in this country that would be DOMINION
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
No, he is toast. Pizzed off way to many of his base voters, including me, with his antics and mouth the last couple of months.

Idiot.
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21

Gofuckyourself you kocksucker
Originally Posted by RJY66

Idiot.

Not only is he an idiot, he is a liar, he never supported or voted for Donald J Trump.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Good God, no.
Posted By: CBB Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Nope.. hes done..

our only hope is a conservative black man or woman. Someone they can't cheat as it would violate their narrative.

But we're doomed.... they are now going to rig the system further and stack the deck deeper.

Only 1 way out from here...
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21

I'd rather see him continue what he's started which was an awakening and movement. I honestly don't think he can win, but if he continues forward and helps others step up, they can win.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Will he?

Why would he, why would anybody, we are now The Dominion Republic.

It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes and here in this country that would be DOMINION

This^^^
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by CBB
Nope.. hes done..

our only hope is a conservative black man or woman. Someone they can't cheat as it would violate their narrative.

But we're doomed.... they are now going to rig the system further and stack the deck deeper.

Only 1 way out from here...

Let's get it started
After a few weeks, I'd imagine Trump will settle down some & see that being a Kingmaker is a lot more fun (& easier) than being The King. Plus, I'd expect there to be a lotta sucking-up to him 'mongst the wanna-be's: he'd not be averse to the sucking-up.

As for anyone else truly being able to change things in DC or USA? I'd not hold my breath.

FC
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
YGBSM

If he got 200 million votes the D would get 300 million. And dont tell me there arent that many people in the country. There werent as many voters in Wi as there were votes cast either.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
I’d like to see it.

Every quarter for 4 years have a rally.

Create a new party. Let the Republican Party die.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Nope.

Trump will be the last Rep president ever elected in our country.

Dominion.......
Bum
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
After a few weeks, I'd imagine Trump will settle down some & see that being a Kingmaker is a lot more fun (& easier) than being The King. Plus, I'd expect there to be a lotta sucking-up to him 'mongst the wanna-be's: he'd not be averse to the sucking-up.

As for anyone else truly being able to change things in DC or USA? I'd not hold my breath.

FC

Is that what happened to RFK after he left office? How many trillion has Trump cost the NWO illuminati? Go slap a mafia chief in the face and then go have fun playing golf. Yeah.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
He has my vote if he wants it. Same goes for little Donald.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I’d like to see it.

Sheesh. The CCP owns half our govt, mayors, election officials, DOJ, FBI, CIA, JUDGES. WTF. Get a clue.

We wont be a nation in 4 years. We wont have guns or cars or gas or food. Ex. CHINYA.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Trump walks like he's getting arthritis and is morbidly obese. He's pretty old and we need someone newer and younger. His supporters are not going to change what they want and if the Dems screw up as badly as I think they will, someone should be able to take over.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

I'd rather see him continue what he's started which was an awakening and movement. I honestly don't think he can win, but if he continues forward and helps others step up, they can win.

Agreed.
Posted By: Brazos Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged

FC

Yes on both counts.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is that what happened to RFK after he left office? How many trillion has Trump cost the NWO illuminati? Go slap a mafia chief in the face and then go have fun playing golf. Yeah.

If I'm reading you right, you're saying he's a marked man. How long has he got left?

FC

Does the deep state care who you vote for? They didnt on Nov 3. Why should they. Many of our votes got flipped to Biden. Biden didnt campaign because he knew he didnt have to. Your vote and mine are nothing. Add in 100 million more and they are nothing.

Who said it only matters who counts the votes? They werent lying.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump walks like he's getting arthritis and is morbidly obese. He's pretty old and we need someone newer and younger. His supporters are not going to change what they want and if the Dems screw up as badly as I think they will, someone should be able to take over.

Every time I read one of your posts, I am amazed. I keep thinking that you can't get any stupider. I keep being surprised.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Every time I read one of your posts, I am amazed. I keep thinking that you can't get any stupider. I keep being surprised.

Amen. The blind cant see the handwriting on the wall, yet they still want to lead the charge. UFR.
Posted By: shawlerbrook Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
If Trump truly loves America, he will keep his movement going and try to find a younger torch bearer to run in 2024. He will be able to get his candidate through the Republican primary, but the candidate must be someone that the middle 10-15% that actually picks President will support to win the WH. In 2022 he should go after RINO Senators and Congress people.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
he is going to be too old and I think as he moves further away from the presidency, the more he will be disconnected to his base.

But Trump taught some potential candidates a valuable lesson. Build your platform around some key hot button issues, be decisive and continually beat the drum without wavering. You'd think that would be common sense politics right? but we've been spoon fed a long list of across the aisle , intentionally vague constantly crafting and adjusting their message politicians who won't stand for anything for years.

I think there will be more than 1 Trump like politician ready to run for the presidency in 2024.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21

I think you hit the nail on the head. He had a lot of strengths and also came with a lot of flaws.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
*If* traditional Americans ever have a leader again, he won't come from the political system. America's political system has been completely compromised. It's not coming back.

Americans can't vote themselves out of this mess.
Posted By: clos Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Nope.

Trump will be the last Rep president ever elected in our country.

Dominion.......

This
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
I’d like to see it.

Sheesh. The CCP owns half our govt, mayors, election officials, DOJ, FBI, CIA, JUDGES. WTF. Get a clue.

We wont be a nation in 4 years. We wont have guns or cars or gas or food. Ex. CHINYA.

You sound like other fire members now.

Stay clear of skyscraper windows.
Posted By: hanco Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Nope. He is done
YGBSM

If he got 200 million votes the D would get 300 million. And dont tell me there arent that many people in the country. There werent as many voters in Wi as there were votes cast either.

So you gave up on The Plan did ya.

No more talk about water marked ballots, the MI sting operation, we caught them all, nothing can stop what’s coming, 4D underwater chess, Military Tribunals etc.

You now admit you have been scammed.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21

And how do you know?

Does the deep state care who you vote for? They didnt on Nov 3. Why should they. Many of our votes got flipped to Biden. Biden didnt campaign because he knew he didnt have to. Your vote and mine are nothing. Add in 100 million more and they are nothing.

Who said it only matters who counts the votes? They werent lying.

But, but, but, that was all part of THE PLAN, The Sting Operation to catch them all. Right or No.
Posted By: Teal Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
IF my vote counted - I'd be more inclined to go junior if given the chance.

My vote no longer counts at all - so it's all a moot point.

Thinking back over my time here - guys like Bristoe and Barak were ahead of the curve in realizing certain things - not the same things, but some things.

Bristoe above is right - you can't vote us out of what we're dealing with now and likely - this all collapses under its own weight.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
I keep thinking if Trump could open up some kind of media, cable or radio, it could be very profitable to him and very helpful to us. Not sure if it's even possible, but I think he would be strongly supported.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
He will not run again.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
I bet Don Jr may have a shot.
Originally Posted by Teal
IF my vote counted - I'd be more inclined to go junior if given the chance.

My vote no longer counts at all - so it's all a moot point.

Thinking back over my time here - guys like Bristoe and Barak were ahead of the curve in realizing certain things - not the same things, but some things.

Bristoe above is right - you can't vote us out of what we're dealing with now and likely - this all collapses under its own weight.

BINGO

Voting from this day forward is an exercise in futility.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Might not be any elections in 2024
Posted By: Raeford Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I bet Don Jr may have a shot.

He and maybe Trumps Governor.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
I wouldn't mind seeing Trump run for NYC Mayor actually and kick that commie POS out. That may be ideal for him because he would be able to live in NYC and get the security too.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21

Good riddance
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
If you believe your vote doesn't count, you better be doing something about it before 2024 or all hail president Kamala
I think he will pending getting this fraud mess cleaned up . If it’s not cleaned up then probably not
Posted By: Hawk_Driver Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
GOP wont allow him on their ticket again. They didnt want him in the first place, and never really did support him.
It’s all just a show
Posted By: 1minute Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Given the Republican party did not support him on the first go around, I'd venture there is even more party dislike for his personage now. I think his initial success was due to a near universal hatred for the swamp.

Also, from his standpoint, why would one want endure such?
Trump is done, he’ll be 78 by then, he’s gone finish out his life giving melania the pork!
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Trump is done, he’ll be 78 by then, he’s gone finish out his life giving melania the pork!

And Amy
And Brittany
And Carole
And Donna
And Emily
And Francesca
Etc
Get ‘em Big Don
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15681940#Post15681940
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Get out the vote!
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
So you’d stay home like the 500k Georgians?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
JaguarTx - "... Who said it only matters who counts the votes? They werent lying. "

Comrade Joseph Stalin.

L.W.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
I think someone should systematically post the names of all these groid poll workers in Philly and Atlanta-Fulton and let nature take it’s course

It comes down to a few scumbag groids in 4 large cities in swing states and some cucks in Arizona and Nevada.

Maybe project veritas or something similar
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Trump in 2024? - 01/20/21
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Hammer2506

And Amy
And Brittany
And Carole
And Donna
And Emily
And Francesca
Etc
Get ‘em Big Don

Hey Bob, where is your proof of this? Or maybe you are thinking of clinton

Originally Posted by Mac84
So you’d stay home like the 500k Georgians?

Vote harder. Vote the hardest you can. It will totally help.

Or you could begin to recognize that the government's lack of desire to follow laws makes it criminal, and therefore bereft of authority. It is there to serve you, not a majority. If it does not serve you, you can fire it.

Or you can keep on voting harder and harder in the hope that your rights and your property will finally be acknowledged as yours.
© 24hourcampfire