Home
Posted By: Jim1611 A new 2nd Amedment movement - 01/20/21
Why do we have the 2nd Amendment? Why did the Founders see the need for it? What good has it ever been unless we see the dire need in this nation for the full intended use of it to be exercised? Many here think our votes of the future are worthless. Likely so. I have always thought it would be our side that started the shooting but in the last couple of years have changed my mind. Why? We now have an emboldened lot of people in charge that have long dreamed of making us serfs instead of citizens. They are giddy about it even, just look at them. They will force our hand at some point and it seems to me that's not so far away. We will submit or defend what we love.
I have no answers or response to the above, but I do think that there will be an unprecedented & concerted effort to come after guns in as many ways as can be dreamed up, & it will be sooner than later.

Bit, by bit, piece, by piece.

MM
The only "2nd Amendment movement" that matters is the one where you assert your rights, regardless of what the tyrannical government does. All others are doomed to fail.
Guns are dirty and loud. I can’t stand ‘em.
I'd suggest keeping your thoughts under your hat, for a number of reasons.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'd suggest keeping your thoughts under your hat, for a number of reasons.

Yes I know. I'm having a real problem with that idea though.
© 24hourcampfire