Home
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:28 AM PT – Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Joe Biden’s national security team will reportedly take actions against domestic extremism in the wake of the Capitol Hill demonstrations as well as ongoing threats to Washington, D.C. and state capitol buildings.

According to reports this week, Biden transition officials and his incoming national security team are seeking to shift government resources for counter-terrorism to fight domestic threats.

During Senate confirmation hearings Tuesday, Biden’s nominee for director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, said she would draft a public report of the conspiracy theory QAnon, which has been labeled by the mainstream media as a “cult” and part of the fuel that led to the January 6 violence.

If she is confirmed as the nation’s top intelligence chief, Haines promised to work with federal law enforcement agencies conducting these political probes.

“Obviously the Intelligence Community is not in the lead in managing these events,” she stated. “It’s the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, but the Intelligence Community I hope will have an important role in supporting their work and ultimately in particular looking at any connections there are between folks in the United States and externally foreign.”

This new Biden terror agenda is being slammed by conservatives who fear this is an effort to target the Trump base.

The mainstream media has already amplified this narrative as former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe claimed on CNN that pro-Trump supporters have been radicalized by President Trump. He went as far as comparing them to ISIS militants.

“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe. “And just insanity…it has all the hallmarks of a riot of extremists.”

Former Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp issued a warning about McCabe’s comments on Twitter Monday. She fired back, noting this is where the left is going next.

This is where the Left is going next. Trump supporters = ISIS. The irresponsibility of the Left is appalling and will cause further division. https://t.co/047uRvnHjQ

— Mercedes Schlapp (@mercedesschlapp) January 18, 2021

Schlapp went on to say the irresponsibility of the left is appalling and will cause further division.
Start with Antifa and BLM
Yes.
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.
And should we be at all surprised?
And I will be focused on the criminal and tyrannical government.
This has nothing to do with logic or "Domestic Terrorism".
The Muzzie's will be emboldened now Trump isn't around to straighten them out.
The issue is how and whom gets designated as such....

If you don't think voting for Trump, belonging to the NRA/GOA or being a veteran will get you on that list instantly - you've not paid any attention.
So the Intelligence agencies are going to actively and openly work domestically.

Against the conservatives that protested?
Or the Antifa folks that led the charge?

Since Antifa is an idea, not a group....
(((Avril Haines)))
I think some of the locals on here think this means China Joe is gonna prosecute BLM/ANTIFA. This article is saying YOU will be designated "radicalized" and a domestic terrorist because you're a Trump supporter and especially if you don't admit you were wrong and that China Joe, I mean PRESIDENT BIDEN WON the election and BEAT Trump. Some of you Fudd types would do good probably to throw in a couple of insulting nicknames on the former President as you are bending the knee to the installed Chinese puppet and the 'ho and joining the CCP.
Maybe Jello or Paddler has some advice for y'all on how to suck up to our new commie overlords.
You can thank Bush and Cheney for the patriot act, and Obama for reauthorizing it and Trump for reauthorizing again.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
So the Intelligence agencies are going to actively and openly work domestically.

Against the conservatives that protested?
Or the Antifa folks that led the charge?

Since Antifa is an idea, not a group....

Protested? Hell, they're coming after YOU. You think voting is really secret? C'mon man!
Hello fellow firearms enthusiasts.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
You can thank Bush and Cheney for the patriot act, and Obama for reauthorizing it and Trump for reauthorizing again.
The so-called "Patriot Act" was bad news from Day One and I've always been against it regardless of Bush or Trump signing it.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Don't you mean radicalized domestic terrorists? I mean, if you're gonna use the new lingo.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Don't you mean radicalized domestic terrorists? I mean, if you're gonna use the new lingo.

No, I mean that guy will be on this board soon if he already isn’t. Google up, “Hello fellow, kids.”
Cool waste time and money on us. I believe there will be something will happen far more important than running down a few leftard haters and soon too.
Pretty sure k-dog is a terrorist and has been waging a campaign with the intent of sucking the life out of America.
https://consortiumnews.com/2020/12/29/the-trouble-with-avril-haines-for-intelligence/

Hello, Federal agent looking to entrap me.
He can start with the NYC MLK day rioters, then move on to last year’s Minneapolis rioters, then Potland and then Seattle. Throw in Atlanta, Detroit and Kalamazoo. Plenty of footage to sort through there. Out to keep them busy for 4 years.
That’s great news actually, he can start with the communists.
Someone should probably throw a "MOLON LABE!" in here somewhere.

I hope many of you get over your cop worship pretty fast.
Remember Ruby Ridge, Idaho & Waco, Tx
Google up, “Hello fellow, kids.”

I can’t suggest using Google, but to see a similar tactic in action you can search “my fellow white people”.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
This has nothing to do with logic or "Domestic Terrorism".

Of course it doesn’t
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:28 AM PT – Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Joe Biden’s national security team will reportedly take actions against domestic extremism in the wake of the Capitol Hill demonstrations as well as ongoing threats to Washington, D.C. and state capitol buildings.

According to reports this week, Biden transition officials and his incoming national security team are seeking to shift government resources for counter-terrorism to fight domestic threats.

During Senate confirmation hearings Tuesday, Biden’s nominee for director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, said she would draft a public report of the conspiracy theory QAnon, which has been labeled by the mainstream media as a “cult” and part of the fuel that led to the January 6 violence.

If she is confirmed as the nation’s top intelligence chief, Haines promised to work with federal law enforcement agencies conducting these political probes.

“Obviously the Intelligence Community is not in the lead in managing these events,” she stated. “It’s the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, but the Intelligence Community I hope will have an important role in supporting their work and ultimately in particular looking at any connections there are between folks in the United States and externally foreign.”

This new Biden terror agenda is being slammed by conservatives who fear this is an effort to target the Trump base.

The mainstream media has already amplified this narrative as former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe claimed on CNN that pro-Trump supporters have been radicalized by President Trump. He went as far as comparing them to ISIS militants.

“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe. “And just insanity…it has all the hallmarks of a riot of extremists.”

Former Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp issued a warning about McCabe’s comments on Twitter Monday. She fired back, noting this is where the left is going next.

This is where the Left is going next. Trump supporters = ISIS. The irresponsibility of the Left is appalling and will cause further division. https://t.co/047uRvnHjQ

— Mercedes Schlapp (@mercedesschlapp) January 18, 2021

Schlapp went on to say the irresponsibility of the left is appalling and will cause further division.

Good deal
The DC folks were really after the rank and file conservatives all along.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

Logic from this Regime? You have no clue! They are spotlighting all white middle class conservatives.
He needs to start with congress.
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.
The American Inquisition against heretical conservatives is just beginning.

L.W.
Those were anarchist actions, just like the alleged attacks on all 50 state capitols that was supposed to happen today.
Round up the antifa agitators, but I know that’s not what they intend.
Originally Posted by rem141r
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.

Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.
They won't spend time on blm and antifa. They were/are peaceful protesters.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going to come of that.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going to come of that.

the Michigan kidnap clowns were anarchist anti Trumpers. But the brainless dummies in our country believed the media lies again.

They havent seen an orgy of violence and mayhem....yet.
“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe.

Wow. Andrew McCabe has been reading a lot Mike Hammer novels in his retirement.
That capitol building fiasco wasn't even as violent as any ONE of the Antifa/BLM riots all summer long. Looked more like a college fraternity prank than a riot. These people literally just make schit up.
antifa and blm get a free pass these days. peaceful protesters.
Well, I guess he’ll be starting with the military. Buddy that is a GS on base said the military peeps got an email today that RIFs and early retirements will be rolled out soon as troop numbers are getting cut. If true, that didn’t take long at all.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They’ll start with white, conservative, Christian, heterosexual men
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

No.

Logic says they will go after their political enemies, not their political base.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm wondering what's going to happen when all of those white males in various federal government positions realize that the federal government views them as potential threats.

Not those guys...those are the Good Guys. The terrorists are those other white, heterosexual, gun-owning, non-pedophiles who like to quote radicals and racists like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

No.

Logic says they will go after their political enemies, not their political base.

True. But many, if not most of the people who have embraced Antifa aren't so much political as they are malcontents,...and quite a few of them aren't very mentally stable.
Hmmm. Folks might have to join.....
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Not those guys...those are the Good Guys. The terrorists are those other white, heterosexual, gun-owning, non-pedophiles who like to quote radicals and racists like Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.

My point is, a lot of Caucasian males in federal government positions are going to learn that they will never be accepted by the current "powers which be" regardless of how far they bend over to accommodate them.

I don't think many of them have come to that realization yet.

My point is, a lot of Caucasian males in federal government positions are going to learn that they will never be accepted by the current "powers which be" regardless of how far they bend over to accommodate them.

I don't think many of them have come to that realization yet.

I don't know. I don't understand guys who do that stuff for a living. But then, I've quit several jobs because of conflicts with my personal ethics.
If elections have consequences, then stolen elections should have severe consequences.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of those people got shot by the police. Only one of the terrorists that stormed the capitol building got shot.

Lucky for them the police like right wing terrorists more than left wing terrorists.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Don't matter is he is black or white or muslim, christian or otherwise. They are all convinced that their cause is worth dying for. So they can justify attacking American citizens, military and law enforcement. The people that stormed the capitol building are terrorists. And they are all going to find their dumb azzes in jail. And for what? It don't change nothing. Biden still the President. I don't like it either.

Let's look at the upside. The gov. isn't very efficient at best and lots of good guys work in LE and the mil. Having well positioned fellow thinkers will be a tremendous asset.

Guys do "that stuff for a living" that and would die to protect you and yours. Ask yourself, what have you contributed to the protection of our values. Someone else has put it on the line so that you can afford your "ethics"

I guess I don't understand the sort of people that live in fear and waken in the morning not appreciating what they have.

mike r
I lived in fear for a short time when I was young. It was exciting. Got over it after a few days, life’s been boring since.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

If there wasn't so much at stake in the nation right now, it would truly be some great entertainment to sit back and watch this clown, who is clearly in over his head, founder and phugg up everything he touches.
Originally Posted by 99guy

Not so sure about that. Plenty of those people got shot by the police. Only one of the terrorists that stormed the capitol building got shot.

Lucky for them the police like right wing terrorists more than left wing terrorists.

A terrorist is a terrorist. Don't matter is he is black or white or muslim, christian or otherwise. They are all convinced that their cause is worth dying for. So they can justify attacking American citizens, military and law enforcement. The people that stormed the capitol building are terrorists. And they are all going to find their dumb azzes in jail. And for what? It don't change nothing. Biden still the President. I don't like it either.

I've got a reply here somewhere....

Here it is!

Fuuck off, well and thoroughly.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Let's look at the upside. The gov. isn't very efficient at best and lots of good guys work in LE and the mil. Having well positioned fellow thinkers will be a tremendous asset.

Guys do "that stuff for a living" that and would die to protect you and yours. Ask yourself, what have you contributed to the protection of our values. Someone else has put it on the line so that you can afford your "ethics"

I guess I don't understand the sort of people that live in fear and waken in the morning not appreciating what they have.

mike r

Self-righteous drivel is all those guys are good for. I've heard the same bullshit all my life. Along with a lot of crying about how dangerous it is for them. And the bullshit about the military protecting my freedoms by killing brown people en mass in their own countries.

Those guys wouldn't even risk their jobs for me, let alone their lives. You live in a delusion of your own making that helps you feel good about all the bullshit you did that I had to pay for, whether I wanted to or not.
I absolutely guarantee than nothing substantial will happen to Antifa and BLM. You might see one or two highly advertised arrests of some low level Antifa goon, but the heart and soul of Antifa and BLM will be well funded and untouched.

Anyone who voted for Trump and made themselves public about it, will be questioned or surveyed.

This is HUGELY important. You are going to see a lot of stories on the Feds looking for extremists online. The desired effect of this is not to catch extremists. The goal is to get the rank and file offline so they cannot communicate together. They want to spook people offline and shut up.

And the ACLU will have absolutely no problem with this either.

Face it. You are a target that must be handicapped by the Left using the powers of the Federal government. Voting for Trump was just as bad as breaking in the Capitol.

It won’t work.

My .02

mike r

Self-righteous drivel is all those guys are good for. I've heard the same bullshit all my life. Along with a lot of crying about how dangerous it is for them. And the bullshit about the military protecting my freedoms by killing brown people en mass in their own countries.

Those guys wouldn't even risk their jobs for me, let alone their lives. You live in a delusion of your own making that helps you feel good about all the bullshit you did that I had to pay for, whether I wanted to or not.
lmao Great post. miker is a shixtheel.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

Yep. They want to label us, charge us, disarm us, and silence us. 😡.

America as we know it is dead or dieing.

Welcome to their version of Communist Californification.

So much for all their hypocritical talk of peace & “healing”

I say Fugg em all.

They’ll be replaced by niqqers with the IQ level of Maxine Waters.
There are no white guys working for the government. It’s all black females.
My Maserati does 185.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My Maserati does 185.
He's from Wichita and locks his doors in case they attack.

mike r

So is that what you were saying to me, go kill some foreigners to protect your rights? You don't get it is all one big training exercise? Man I love to say it but in more the 70% of the military will fight for your right to be a blithering idiot. In general I agree with what you are saying but disparaging the military to the point if saying they would rather eat jerky than do what they swore an oath to pisses me off. I never said a word about how dangerous things were. I don't hear anybody I know talking about it being dangerous. Training kills many soldiers every year. My concern is that the current crop may not have those values. That maybe swearing an oath means nothing to them. I talked with three of them today and not one of them would have passed the love Biden test they are pushing on the the national guard.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I would call you a [bleep] if I didn't think it was true.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
My Maserati does 185.

I lost my license, now I don't drive.
Originally Posted by rickt300

I would call you a [bleep] if I didn't think it was true.

LOL

mike r

lmao Great post. miker is a shixtheel.

Ypu, rickeTy and kgunt and scoot share the same history of being mindless, spineless parasites that could only survive in a benign society under the protection of your betters.

PS killing people "en masse" is why you get to whine in public, brown, white, black some folks just need killing.

#someliveinconstant fear

mike r
If you were a Trump voter AND a gun owner, you are a domestic terrorist.
So I guess it's a little late if I go take my Trump 2020 sign down out by the road if I want to keep a low profile? According to cortez I need to be re-educated in a government facility.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you were a Trump voter AND a gun owner, you are a domestic terrorist.

That’s the first thing I thought. Hasbeen
Get on your red caps and get in their faces, RIGHT NOW!
Patriots need to focus on domestic tyrants!

mike r

Do you know many LEO or veterans personally?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If elections have consequences, then stolen elections should have severe consequences.

Copy that.
Just like the Reichstag fire of 1933; coincidentally just after Hitler got into office, they now have an excuse to crack down on their enemies. Who says history doesn't repeat itself?
They know the people were cheated. Now they are scared of the people.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Patriots need to focus on domestic tyrants!

Somebody gets it.

Take care, Willie
Biden to focus on domestic terror

Needs to nuke Washington DC.... that would solve 99.9% of the problem!

Not a chance. His political ambitions and partnership with the MSM necessitate a narrative that keeps the threat of Conservatives front & center.
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
The so-called "Patriot Act" was bad news from Day One and I've always been against it regardless of Bush or Trump signing it.

Same here. I had it pegged as the end of our rights under the Constitution from day one, and took a lot of heat from SteveNo, Bob, and their henchmen here for it. Back then, those views got one ostracized and placed on something they called a KOTY list, or some such. Not sure of the spelling or what it stood for.

Whose logic, you right wing extremist? Why the hell would they target their own tools?

L.W.

I say Fugg em all.

I think the order is label, silence, disarm, and after that, history say's they will skip the "charge" part, because that implied due process.
Domestic terrorism is just another Big Lie talking point that the Propaganda Corps will hammer home to demonize anyone who doesn't march in lock step with Biden's "unity". A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws. "Your papers" isn't funny anymore.

Real forces of evil have the Presidency and the Congress and the entire information conglomerate - broadcast and print media and internet sources - under their control. They have or will cow the Supreme Court into complicity or just pack it with their own people.

The three divisions of government built into the Constitution to provide checks and balances on the power of each other are now or soon will be under one rule. An informed and outraged public is a pipe dream anymore. Well, outraged, yes - against those evil "domestic terrorists".

The police and military will follow orders just as police and militaries have done for millenia. As Mao said, "power comes out of the barrel of a gun" and they have lots and lots of guns, plus armored vehicles and spy satellites and drones and organization. Unlike domestic terrorists they will suffer no consequences for using all of those indiscriminately and in fact will be labeled as heroes by the Propaganda Corps for doing so.

I want to hold out hope but I fear more and more we really are seeing firsthand Germany in 1934 and then East Germany after WWII, Russia and the Soviet Union after WWI, China in 1949 - pick your totalitarian police state.

Most folks' lives will go on fairly normally, same as they did in the aforementioned places and times.. People have to eat so farmers will grow food, stores will sell things, children will be born and schooled indoctrinated. But there will be tribunals under "emergency powers to combat the insurgency", shit like that. Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy. But I just knew there was something funny about him. That's why I reported him..."

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices. Do what millions of Germans and Chinese and Russians have done and try to provide for your loved ones while keeping silent and staying under the radar, or make up your mind to die a good death.

You a funny guy. Not in our lifetime.

kwg
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

L.W.

I say Fugg em all.

I think the order is label, silence, disarm, and after that, history say's they will skip the "charge" part, because that implied due process.

Agreed. As I said, Fugg the Commie bastards. The Chicom and Russian Govt don’t have schitt on the DemonRats.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Just like the Reichstag fire of 1933; coincidentally just after Hitler got into office, they now have an excuse to crack down on their enemies. Who says history doesn't repeat itself?

You know what, That's a very interesting comparison.
They are going to be chasing their tails, and ghosts....

Its a lot like the whole White Supremacy thing.

Bring me a White Supremacist. I want to meet him....

I want to ask where I can sign up, and do they go to meetings, or what?

White Supremacy is a thought process, with no action to back it up. It will require the Thought Police....and re-education...which is when the real scary stuff starts....
Buck Fiden.
I’ve often thought that we’re watching the destruction of the Weimar Republic of Germany repeat itself in this country.
Between the number of idiots who don’t know history, the number of idiots who can’t tell fascism from freedom, and a “news” media that refuses to report what’s really happening, we’re following the tracks right into a dictatorship.
I often wondered how the average German, s well educated people, could fall into the trap of Nazi leadership.
Now I understand. The only thing lacking in this country is the economic collapse to unite the idiots against the “enemy”, and we’re nearly there.
7mm
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I’ve often thought that we’re watching the destruction of the Weimar Republic of Germany repeat itself in this country.
Between the number of idiots who don’t know history, the number of idiots who can’t tell fascism from freedom, and a “news” media that refuses to report what’s really happening, we’re following the tracks right into a dictatorship.
I often wondered how the average German, s well educated people, could fall into the trap of Nazi leadership.
Now I understand. The only thing lacking in this country is the economic collapse to unite the idiots against the “enemy”, and we’re nearly there.
7mm

I fear you may be correct.
Originally Posted by ingwe
They are going to be chasing their tails, and ghosts....

They don't care; it keeps the narrative going & justifies keeping the fence up in DC & they'll waste a lot of money & keep themselves in the MSM.

But, almost undoubtedly, there will be a significant number of manufactured incidents to keep up the façade.

MM
Exactly........ This comparison with Germany in the 20's and early 30's was explained to me circa 1967-68 by old German guys who had been there, seen it, and got out because they had relatives here. They predicted that this was the way America might someday be conquered. Not by a huge, bloody war, but from within. As soon as the "scum", (as they called them), get into power, they just change all the rules & laws to suit themselves and to destroy all opposition. It's easy when you control the government and media and it's all completely legal because you get to make the rules. But I was a teenage know-it-all back then and I dismissed those guys as paranoid old men. Because that stuff will never be allowed to happen in America, right? Even back in the 1960's some of those guys didn't like what they were hearing from some American politicians. They'd be spinning in their graves if they could see America today.
He means the straight white male.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws.
Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy.

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices.

I think this is their blueprint for the banning of AR/15s and registration of all remaining firearms.
I honestly believe some kind of shocking mass casualty shooting is on the horizon. Something unthinkable, to shock Joe Public into supporting draconian gun control.
There are still too many “bitter clingers” who would remember a free America without government surveillance who will try to resist.
But if you can turn neighbor against neighbor and children against parents...
Door to door confiscation isn’t really necessary if you can justify support for economic blackmail and public spying against political enemies.
Once upon a time, Americans were a little too educated in freedom to fall for this. But the product of an education system rooted in communism over the past few decades has warped the minds of kids (whose or who’s blush) parents were too busy to bother teaching them!
Witness the fear of the current “scamdemic” and tell me that fear is not the primary weapon.
They’re purposefully manipulating people into counting on the government to save them.
All you need is a dumbed down population and the right boogieman, and you’ve got everybody by the short hairs.
Remember, their main objective is to control everything.
7mm
7mm

You nailed it. The only thing that I would phrase differently is that the “news” media doesn’t just refuse to report it but actively cheers it on as an active propaganda wing.

I think you’re absolutely right when we eventually have an economic collapse the left will blame it on boogeyman AKA “the greedy white men in control” and we’ll see a radical takeover attempt.

Only read this far, so may be duping following posts, but you guys know damned well BLM and Antifa are protected and will never be investigated by this or probably any other administration in the future.

You KNOW who these "domestic terrorists" are! You KNOW the DOJ, FBI, and SCOTUS are compromised up the ying-yang....

You KNOW who the targeted segment will be....

You KNOW how it will be presented to the public by the propagandist "news" machine.

I would not be surprised if BLM and Antifa are not made quasi-legal police adjucts..... "brown shirts", if they are not already so under the table.

This sounds like an excuse to bring the CIA on line for in-country work, as if they aren't already.

And what Lemming said, above.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws.
Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy.

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices.

I think this is their blueprint for the banning of AR/15s and registration of all remaining firearms.
I honestly believe some kind of shocking mass casualty shooting is on the horizon. Something unthinkable, to shock Joe Public into supporting draconian gun control.
There are still too many “bitter clingers” who would remember a free America without government surveillance who will try to resist.
But if you can turn neighbor against neighbor and children against parents...
Door to door confiscation isn’t really necessary if you can justify support for economic blackmail and public spying against political enemies.
Once upon a time, Americans were a little too educated in freedom to fall for this. But the product of an education system rooted in communism over the past few decades has warped the minds of kids (whose or who’s blush) parents were too busy to bother teaching them!
Witness the fear of the current “scamdemic” and tell me that fear is not the primary weapon.
They’re purposefully manipulating people into counting on the government to save them.
All you need is a dumbed down population and the right boogieman, and you’ve got everybody by the short hairs.
Remember, their main objective is to control everything.
7mm

Just remember that who's is short of who is. That means whose is possessive.

BLM and ANTIFA, being "brothers-in-arms" with the communist Democrats, will be immune from any investigations by the new Director.

L.W.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thanks for the English lesson! No wonder it’s a tuff language to learn if it’s not your first
language.
We won’t get into why tomb and bomb don’t Rime. Or is it rhyme? grin
As to the topic at hand though, I fear that I’m 100% correct. They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. We’ll be silenced, re-educated, failing that, we’ll be eliminated.
I really don’t care much what they may do to me. I know that Christ has already payed for my soul.
But then, that belief is a problem in itself, isn’t it?
I fear what’s coming. I fear for my kids and their kids. I fear for my country and her people.
I don’t fear for me!

7mm
BLM and antifa are alien terrorist groups.

BLM and ANTIFA, being "brothers-in-arms" with the communist Democrats, will be immune from any investigations by the new Director............. And they'd be wearing brown shirts if it weren't so obvious. Funny how the U.S. government isn't very interested in going after those A-holes except in a few minor cases just to make it look good and to show the world what crime fighting heroes they are.
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thanks for the English lesson! No wonder it’s a tuff language to learn if it’s not your first
language.
We won’t get into why tomb and bomb don’t Rime. Or is it rhyme? grin
As to the topic at hand though, I fear that I’m 100% correct. They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. We’ll be silenced, re-educated, failing that, we’ll be eliminated.
I really don’t care much what they may do to me. I know that Christ has already payed for my soul.
But then, that belief is a problem in itself, isn’t it?
I fear what’s coming. I fear for my kids and their kids. I fear for my country and her people.
I don’t fear for me!

7mm

Actually, having seen the current quality at your Whitehouse I would be more concerned with "ho's".
....They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. ...

7mm

Maybe we should be.
In other words anyone no matter what color male or female who voted for President Trump.....

All lumped into domestic terrorist.
Espeically if they are law abiding firearms owners.....
Originally Posted by Stophel
....They’ll paint us conservatives as the ones who are causing the problems. ...

7mm

Maybe we should be.

Whadd'ya mean "will"?

They already have. They have been doing so for years.

They have no idea what violence looks like.
Originally Posted by renegade50
In other words anyone no matter what color male or female who voted for President Trump.....

All lumped into domestic terrorist.
Espeically if they are law abiding firearms owners.....

Thats when they go to the other side
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The capital attack was setup by obama and the democrats so they could start removing Trump voters.

how did they get Trump and Giuliani to make the speeches? Super-sneaky?
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only. The communists care less about their violent followers, but the majority in this country is what might slow their dictatorship according to their plans.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only.

They tell the truth “even when they lie.” As laughable as it sounds to us. To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.
... To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.

I just wish we actually were a big threat.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Ethan,

I heard that"white nationalists" were now in a category considered a bigger threat and priority than alCIAda now. The focus has been the peaceful protest after the election. I think that the news articles sources might be right on the priority focus part only.

They tell the truth “even when they lie.” As laughable as it sounds to us. To them the and to commies going back to Karl Marx. White Christian males are and always will be the single biggest “terrorist threat” to what they want to achieve.

That reminds me of some of the stories about returning veterans from desert Storm and mostly those who's contracts were up. They were classified as potentials by some reports in conservative media.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Not so sneaky when the attack started before the speech in question, but then you knew this, ;-{>8

Actually, it was set up to disrupt the vote count and evidence presentation, just the way it did. And, the propaganda value has been inestimable.

You know damn well those groups are as safe as a baby in the arms of Christ. The only terrorists the democRATs see are the white conservatives who oppose the leftist anarchists political agenda. Antifa and BLM will get a complete pass and only white males or anyone associated with the Proud Boys and the III percenters will get prosecuted. We were born at night but it wasn't last night.

kwg
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Not so sneaky when the attack started before the speech in question, but then you knew this, ;-{>8

Actually, it was set up to disrupt the vote count and evidence presentation, just the way it did. And, the propaganda value has been inestimable.

It funny when bullshit is questioned more bullshit is piled up.
You guys ack like a bunch of Republicans.grin
Calling an unarmed mother of two and a military vet a terrorist for being shot. What a cowardly POS

Originally Posted by 99guy

Well, I admit to loving the America that I grew up in. I’ll even admit to thanking God that I was born here. I further admit to serving in our nation’s military, as it gave me a chance to start a family while serving the country that was my home and pride.
But now some things have changed. The country I grew up in, that I thanked God for, the country I served while starting a family, has become something I’m sorta embarrassed to call my home.
Yes I’m a gun owner, yes, I’m a military veteran, and yes, I believe that the Blood of Jesus Christ My Savior will save my soul.
If this means I am a threat, a domestic terrorist, I’ve got one freakin thing to say.
You know who I am.
I’ve got nothing left to lose except my life in defending what I believe is right.
This chit has gone on too long. I’m getting pretty tired of it.
Let’s quit goofing around. If you’re looking for a fight, there are millions of me.
If you’re looking for someone who will do their very best to restore and defend the ideals this country was founded on, there are also millions of me.
The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
7mm
AKA Reon Oldham
Well after the FBI raiding Trumps home Biden better focus on insurrection.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

It funny when bullshit is questioned more bullshit is piled up.
You guys ack like a bunch of Republicans.grin

your usual statements with no substance. your a disgrace to The U.S. Why don't you suck start a Glock or wash your mouth out with buckshot you democrat Tick sucking blood from working Americans.
They are coming for your guns, You'll see.
Its their next move.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going
to come of that.

Maybe, just maybe , the ones who believed in the 6th actions thought it would bring us up off our asses and reclaim the stolen kitty .
But sadly as many events in the past we all just set back and watched them burn .
Or maybe they were all govt plants and have been arrested and kept in isolation to keep any from talking or bragging about the script the played .
Couple of possibilities here , but wagging the finger and saying you made us a target is weak , we were already a target
Kennerh
biden.........

and 'focus' in the same sentence ?

Come on man........never happening
© 24hourcampfire