Home
I figured they would wait a month or 2.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/joe-biden-inaugural-speech-lincoln-460506

For higher-profile remarks, he’d obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.

“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.
Old fool can’t keep his lies straight

Bet he also claims to have to have never listened to Foghat either.
His will be the shortest time in the office.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Old fool can’t keep his lies straight

The only reason Biden ain't got you on Ignore is because he's watching you Domestic Terrorists.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Well he’s got until Feb. 20 to best William Henry Harrison! 🤣

Actually Feb. 19. Harrison lasted exactly a month! (March 4 to April 4)
Why's that?
Yep... The HO has already measured for new drapes in the Oval Office..
Hasn't been since JFK that a new president was so hated. Seems Johnson had his hater's also.

You want bet $20 on that? Harrison only served 31 days
Originally Posted by Redneck
Yep... The HO has already measured for new drapes in the Oval Office..

Rotten Fish flavored beef drapes?
Follow the bouncing ball Joe
When Joe does his little jogging thing you can see the schit bouncing in his depends.

Fact.
Originally Posted by slumlord

OK - This should be the new OFFICIAL litmus test for assuming the office of POTUS. Slumlord, you are a true hero of civics.

FC
Biden stole more votes than LBJ by far, and will likely turn out to be more hated.
Come on, man!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Come on, man!

Look,,,here’s the deal.
I voted for Trump the first time because I really hated Hilderbeast, the second time because I knew were were going to end up with Kamala.
But in the end Trump really displayed his true self, elite, selfish, no class ,a junior high school yard bully and a really poor loser. I'm glad he's gone.
We'll just have to wait this one out, just like we did with Zero !
Originally Posted by jbmi
I voted for Trump the first time because I really hated Hilderbeast, the second time because I knew were were going to end up with Kamala.
But in the end Trump really displayed his true self, elite, selfish, no class ,a junior high school yard bully and a really poor loser. I'm glad he's gone.

Lolol....😂

Ah. Another looser on the fire. FO

I didn't vote for Trump to be a polished politician or to be politically correct. I voted for him to put America first and correct things that previous administrations and politicians had screwed up. In my opinion he did a fine job and he should still be doing it.
Trump earned a second term
thats because they are already making a play for getting rid of him and installing the bitch from california. god knows who would be VP then. maxine waters? or maybe the trannie we just sent from PA to be his new sec health. biden is dead man walking. but the media will cover for him until the commies make their real play.
saw some sound bites of biden, the guy can barely talk. reminds me of someone who's had a stroke...just marvelous
Damn right
Originally Posted by sse
saw some sound bites of biden, the guy can barely talk. reminds me of someone who's had a stroke...just marvelous

Idiots never had more than half a brain. And the IQ of a 3 year old.

He’ll be a fuggin Gaff Machine. Too bad there’s no more real late night comics to make fun of his stupid old ass.
the bureaucracy and the vp's crew will wire around him. he'll be a figurehead and she'll run the show with the help of the backroom bureaucracy. such is life.
he even stumbled trying to repeat the oath
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Lolol....😂

The midwest sure has a lot of overly sensitive beta male Fudds
kommie-la bees likkin her chops. Trumpism bigly, forever.
© 24hourcampfire