Home
Asking for a friend???

Quien Sabe,

GWB
great post

Can Rachel Maddow tell us?

all on sleepy joe and the ho now
Maybe the Gun Grabbers Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw can tell you.....it’s for sure Joe “Hidden” Biden and Kamel Toe Harris can’t tell you.
None and everyone is just about to be saved.

Scum in charge now
Originally Posted by tikkanut

all on sleepy joe and the ho now

Ohh no no. They will be referenced as Trump-era COVID cases. Biden-COVID cases won’t go into effect until next year.
Don't worry, he has a plan...

He'll reveal it after his wife changes his [bleep] Depends and powders his asssss.
Powders his ass..his face is already white!
If I never hear the word covid again I won't miss it.

That sounds like a good plan to me.
Joe and the Ho will save us
3000 3500 4000 or more???

Joey save us!!!!

Fuging smooth brained mofo.....
Originally Posted by 700LH

Your wish is hereby granted. Regardless of what’s going on, the media will start tapering off reporting on the subject. Our daily news blast on the disease will suddenly be weekly, biweekly. The 100 day report from now will declare victory. Mark your calendar.
I was kind of hoping joe would call me today for my vaccjne appt

Looks like his roll-out is already a failure. lol
The only thing Joe “Hidden” Biden rolls out is the children....The Great Sniffer is on the prowl....
Foreshadowing of new management

https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/nearly-12k-covid-19-vaccine-doses-ruined-en-route-to-michigan/

https://nypost.com/2021/01/20/ny-really-makes-you-jump-through-hoops-to-get-covid-vaccine/
Originally Posted by 700LH

Or the words “we have to stay safe.”
Biden wants to let all the "VIRUS " infected illegals into the country. Thousands of illegals at the border waiting to storm in. If Biden lets them in it will no longer be the China virus, now it's going to be the "BIDEN" virus.

With many well known clothing brands already big into marketing 'designer' face masks and now even the popular vehicle accessory manufacturer, Weather Tech, marketing a cell phone / sanitizer holder, looks like they are betting on covid-19 to be around for quite a while...

21 popular brands that sell stylish and functional face masks

CupFone® with Hand Sanitizer Holder

[Linked Image from assets.weathertech.com]
© 24hourcampfire