Home
Posted By: Seafire Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
By Jobama bin Biden...

how long before we see $5.00 a gallon or more for a gallon of fuel?

that sure didn't take long did it?

of course the Canadians had the contingency plan all along when they had started a pipeline from Alberta to Vancouver...

they will finish that and instead of selling the fuel to the USA... they will ship it out of Vancouver to China...

smart move JoeBloe... smart move..
Originally Posted by Seafire
By Jobama bin Biden...

of course the Canadians had the contingency plan all along when they had started a pipeline from Alberta to Vancouver...

they will finish that and instead of selling the fuel to the USA... they will ship it out of Vancouver to China...

If Joe keeps it up, we might just win back the house and senate sooner than later.
Its fixing to be started up again.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
By Jobama bin Biden...

If Joe keeps it up, we might just win back the house and senate sooner than later.

Yeah, that’s right those Dominion voting machines have all been reprogrammed to fare and honest, fur dumb.
By Jobama bin Biden...

From a rigged system?.....”we” are going to beat the rigged system? GMAFB
Originally Posted by jaguartx

How do you figure?

Biden wrote an executive order withdrawing the permit.

I hope it is going to restart, but not likely under this regime.
I thought the oil from that pipeline was destined to be exported to other countries, not for us. We’re energy independent, for the time being. Lots of jobs will be lost, though.

Remains to be seen what he’ll do to our own energy industry. If he futzes that up, jobs and tax revenue will be lost, prices will go up on everything. Are they really that stupid, or do they just plan on taxing us to death with carbon credits and fuel taxes. Not a smart move with unemployment already high and half of Central America walking North looking for work.
Y’all feel that unity!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
By Jobama bin Biden...

From a rigged system?.....”we” are going to beat the rigged system? GMAFB

The only votes that will count now will have be cast from the rooftops at 2650fps.
The political pendulum swings back, and forth. I can't wait for it to swing back!
By Jobama bin Biden...

Who is this we????
By Jobama bin Biden...

I sure it was what the Chicoms paid him through Hunter Biden to do. All under the guise of environmental protection.
From when Keystone XL was announced over a decade ago to now a lot has changed. The demand for what this pipeline solves isn’t nearly as high and if you look at supply coming out of those basins it really isn’t needed.
By Jobama bin Biden...

I doubt it. It's the dumbazz American voters that are only concerned with all the free chit and giveaway programs that the Democrats are going to offer them. Couple that with all the illegals that are going to be put on the voter rolls, all the dead Negroes in Atlanta and Philadelphia that still vote, and the Democrats are in a position to win nationally from here on out.

That's why I don't buy into the voting machine B.S., because they don't need to manipulate the machines, as they have the numbers on their side. Conservatism is supposed to reward people for their hard work and achievements on their own, liberalism is supposed to reward them for letting government take care of them without working hard..............so why would it be a surprise for a majority to choose the latter?
Man-buns for everyone.........

Looks like I can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said

Win back the house and senate?
How’s that gonna happen ?🤷🏻‍♂️
Rioting now in Seattle too.
Portland started yesterday.
It may wind up like Nigeria with people from the Autonomous zone tapping the line to make bootleg gasoline...
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The political pendulum swings back, and forth. I can't wait for it to swing back!

The pendulum ain’t a perpetual motion device.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Well, if the pattern holds, commies eventually crush their useful idiots when they become no longer useful. We'll see what happens.
4-5 dollar gas will be right around the corner. The politicians and media will spin it as a the best thing since sliced bread. The republicans will scream to fire up their base and keep the donations flowing, in the mean they did nothing to stop it. They betrayed Trump and everyone else.

Any elections from now on will just be fund raisers. You might as well pizz into the wind.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What are you talking about?
Posted By: MAC Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
Get ready to be dependent of foreign oil again. This means higher prices as well as meaning we will be right back to putting American lives on the line to safeguard the royal families in the Middle East that control everything. DEMs love to spill the blood of young Americans in foreign lands. Trump was the first President since FDR that had no troops engaged in foreign wars. Y'all ever stop to think about that?
Posted By: 673 Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
Trudeau looked happy about the pipeline being stopped, he hates the oil industry and he doesn't care about the workers in either Country. He is also giddy over China, and over at the other end of Canada the back stabbing frogs would rather get their oil from the Saudi's, so its win win for Trudeau.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

No offense, but that's the most ignorant phrase in politics.
Originally Posted by 673
Trudeau looked happy about the pipeline being stopped, he hates the oil industry and he doesn't care about the workers in either Country. He is also giddy over China, and over at the other end of Canada the back stabbing frogs would rather get their oil from the Saudi's, so its win win for Trudeau.

Got an email yesterday from a Canadian liberal I've known almost all my life trying to convince me about "going forward" and "healing".

They are some of the dumbest fugks on the face of the planet.
Originally Posted by MAC
Get ready to be dependent of foreign oil again. This means higher prices as well as meaning we will be right back to putting American lives on the line to safeguard the royal families in the Middle East that control everything. DEMs love to spill the blood of young Americans in foreign lands. Trump was the first President since FDR that had no troops engaged in foreign wars. Y'all ever stop to think about that?

A lot of these antifa / BLM 17-25 yo types might stop to think about it when BiHo reinstates the draft for them to fight some useless war for the MIC.
At least Trump is considering starting the Patriot Party as a 3rd party. Otherwise, he can get some good Republicans to back against establishment Republicans in the primaries. They maybe they will get the message when a few loose to new comers. We have got to push election reform and following the law in the "toss up states". The only other way is for Republicans to fire up their base in the red counties and get 80+% turnout in statewide elections. Hard for the left to cheat their way out of that much turn out. Georgia had 70,000 FEWER Republican voters turn out for the run offs for the senators than they had in the general election voting FOR Trump. If they had not listened to the "don't vote as a protest" crowd and voted, they would have 2 more Republican senators. Strange for Georgia.

EVERY vote in a RED county that turns out forces the left to try to cheat harder in the cities. If they have more people voting than registered in these big cities, it will be obvious. We need red counties to get their churches and civic groups involved, get people registered, and offer church buses and rides to the poles or to help them get absentee ballots. Turn out is essential to overcome cheating and fraud. Get the "dead" people off their rolls. Get the people off who have moved. It will take constant cleansing after each election. My red county just listed 3 pages of "registered voters" who haven't voted in the last 2 elections and their names will be removed from the voter rolls. It it is in error, you just have to show up to re-register with proper ID and where you live now. IF every red county in the country does this you at least eliminate most fraud in red counties. It has to start somewhere.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
At least Trump is considering starting the Patriot Party as a 3rd party. Otherwise, he can get some good Republicans to back against establishment Republicans in the primaries. They maybe they will get the message when a few loose to new comers. We have got to push election reform and following the law in the "toss up states". The only other way is for Republicans to fire up their base in the red counties and get 80+% turnout in statewide elections. Hard for the left to cheat their way out of that much turn out. Georgia had 70,000 FEWER Republican voters turn out for the run offs for the senators than they had in the general election voting FOR Trump. If they had not listened to the "don't vote as a protest" crowd and voted, they would have 2 more Republican senators. Strange for Georgia.

EVERY vote in a RED county that turns out forces the left to try to cheat harder in the cities. If they have more people voting than registered in these big cities, it will be obvious. We need red counties to get their churches and civic groups involved, get people registered, and offer church buses and rides to the poles or to help them get absentee ballots. Turn out is essential to overcome cheating and fraud. Get the "dead" people off their rolls. Get the people off who have moved. It will take constant cleansing after each election. My red county just listed 3 pages of "registered voters" who haven't voted in the last 2 elections and their names will be removed from the voter rolls. It it is in error, you just have to show up to re-register with proper ID and where you live now. IF every red county in the country does this you at least eliminate most fraud in red counties. It has to start somewhere.

I really don't see the need to keep repeating this, but once again...............A THIRD PARTY WILL NOT WORK.

All it will do is insure that a Democrat wins.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I really don't see the need to keep repeating this, but once again...............A THIRD PARTY WILL NOT WORK.

Agree. I want the dead folks off of the voter rolls and no more Dominion vote counting machines. When gasoline hits $5 a gallon folks will be doubly upset. Vote against every democrat at every level at every opportunity. Iowa went almost solid red this year after years fo being blue. We got tired of the BS and we almost had a solid red sweep. We are not voting for us, we are voting for our kids and grand kids. What would they want us to do now that they are staring down a 25 trillion dollar deficit ? I vote for the future of my grand kids every time.

Trump patriots in the republican party is the way to go. No more professional politicians. We administer term limits. There is no reason to wait for Congress to do it.

kwg
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.
Seafire: Sad thing that - nothing good will come from that idiotic move.
But it just reinforces the old idiom - be careful, VERY CAREFUL, who you vote for!
We are in for a disgusting journey for the next several years and the ONLY thing we will have to eat along the way is schit sandwiches.
Way to go china joe and your ho.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It will be a second party. Republican party is imploding, and is no different to the other side now anyway.......
The swamp was never drained. No attempt was made.

And guys, have you not paid attention? 1 party, 2 parties or 10 parties ..........you don't have a vote.
Just a few stats. You judge where Biden and the elite’s bread is buttered at.
2020’ s top 3 Oil producers
1. US 19.51 bps
2. Saudi Arabia 11.81 bpd
3. Russia 11.49 bpd
If there was ever a time for a third party it is now. Historically the third party divided the republicans and benefited the democrats, that is true. I believe a third party organized by a strong leader like Trump can destroy the Republican party and divide the Democrat party. What do we have to lose? Elections no longer reflect the will of the people and never will unless drastic changes are made. Revolver News had an article that 3/4 of the people believe the election was stolen. That is a lot of democrats as well as republicans. Revolver News also had an article that over 1500 people, over 100 years old voted in Pennsylvania.
All you guys talking about higher oil and gas prices has me optimistic. Here in Oklahoma we would LOVE gas to be $5 a gallon and oil to be $100(+) per barrel. Yes please.

Was talking to the pipe yard today and prices for steel are already way up.

Maybe the will be ban fracking on federal lands. That will drive prices up too and force more drilling on private land. That will help our mineral owners (farmers) a bunch!
The absolutely best thing that could happen is a mass exodus from the military.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not seeing your reasoning. Please elaborate.

My understanding is that oil is going to get shipped one way or another. Well shipping by pipe line is a lot safer than by rail car.

We have so many pipe lines now what is one more. If the oil companies think they can make more money with the pipeline that means they pay more taxes

Plus it will employ more people. The should just go around the Indian Reservations that do not want it or pay them to transport across there property. Seems to me

this could be worked out.
I wish people would quit reacting to what the political clowns do and work a strategy proactively. Trump could juggle 50 balls in the air, and troll the dems on Twitter all at the same time. This administration can only work on one or two things at a time. Make them react to one or two things we want them to react to, and their 2 years will go by stomping out burning paper bags with dog crap on the front porch.
Originally Posted by Dutch
I wish people would quit reacting to what the political clowns do and work a strategy proactively. Trump could juggle 50 balls in the air, and troll the dems on Twitter all at the same time. This administration can only work on one or two things at a time. Make them react to one or two things we want them to react to, and their 2 years will go by stomping out burning paper bags with dog crap on the front porch.

Good post.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I'm not seeing your reasoning. Please elaborate.

Force reinstating the Draft.

Would be a beautiful thing in my eyes.
Then you’d see a true revolution from those who love the democrats.
Originally Posted by Dutch

It takes a leader and an organization to do that.

Presently,,,?
Posted By: 79S Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by conrad101st
All you guys talking about higher oil and gas prices has me optimistic. Here in Oklahoma we would LOVE gas to be $5 a gallon and oil to be $100(+) per barrel. Yes please.

Maybe the will be ban fracking on federal lands. That will drive prices up too and force more drilling on private land. That will help our mineral owners (farmers) a bunch!

You are a ph ucking idiot.. you probably be the first little bitch. To bitch about those $5 gas prices.
Posted By: 79S Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

My understanding is that oil is going to get shipped one way or another. Well shipping by pipe line is a lot safer than by rail car.

We have so many pipe lines now what is one more. If the oil companies think they can make more money with the pipeline that means they pay more taxes

Plus it will employ more people. The should just go around the Indian Reservations that do not want it or pay them to transport across there property. Seems to me

this could be worked out.

Idiot #2 is on the scene ph ucking nasty guard clown..
Posted By: MAC Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
The Keystone thing is all about the propaganda. Most of that oil gets refined and then shipped out of the US. I am not sure why a bunch of you have such a hardon over the thing, or it getting temporarily shut down.

Its called economics and jobs. Why aren't you bothered by shutting it down.
They’re going to replace the pipeline with a big extension cord for all the electric cars.
I'm not sure if this aspect of oil has been brought up but if we go back to becoming dependent on Middle East oil we'll once again be funding terrorism. I have a feeling this is part of the plan.
Originally Posted by MAC

Because I've known it's all fuucking rigged for a long time, and I've been watching the controllers manipulate the population handily since then. I am not bothered by a meaningless skirmish when there is a full-scale war on elsewhere. The economy is contrived bullshit. The money is created by a private central bank for their benefit out of nothing. The people who will lose whatever jobs are still slaves to a crooked system in their minds. They will be slaves no matter what happens. That's all the reasons why I give no fuucks about this thing. It is a distraction, and seems to be working fairly well, given your post.

Building that pipeline creates and sustains tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans. Both of my sons are in the pipeline business. Losing XL, at this time of Chinese Communist Party induced economic crisis, is a kick in the nuts to pipeline companies and field hands.
Huge win for China, Huge loss for Canada, on Day 1 of the Biden presidency.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Building that pipeline creates and sustains tens of thousands of good paying jobs for Americans. Both of my sons are in the pipeline business. Losing XL, at this time of Chinese Communist Party induced economic crisis, is a kick in the nuts to pipeline companies and field hands.

Yeah, and no one else in the US is struggling at all with government actions. So sad for just that relative handful of guys. But nobody else. The rest of us are doing great all the way around.

JFC. The lack of vision on the Fire never ceases to amaze me. But by all means, keep focused on your little demographic and the specific policies that affect it. Pay no attention to the largest, most criminal enterprise that ever existed in terms of pure corruption and pure man-power and other resources. By all means, open up the pipeline, but don't bother with the literally 500 other catastrophic problems breaking like waves all across the nation.

JFC.
Posted By: RAS Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21

Close. There needs to be one more step after that.
Just wait till fugged up Chinese steel floods the market across the nation again.

Anyone remember U.S. steel priority President Trump brought about .

All that and everything associated with is gonna go down the drain eventually.
Thanks to Jo and da Ho and what their masters tell them to do....
Posted By: las Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/21/21
By Jobama bin Biden...

Not as long as THEY are counting the votes.
Cmon man . It’s for the childrens
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
It may wind up like Nigeria with people from the Autonomous zone tapping the line to make bootleg gasoline...

I hope those fuggers completely down the entire cities
Keystone is not the only company affected by this anti oil attitude. I have a buddy who lost his job wrenching on helicopters down on the golf coast because oil rigs are starting to shut down. If no one is flying out to them there is no need for the helicopters. Although the head company changed a couple of times, he worked out of the same hanger for 29 years.

kwg
He also put a stop on anymore drilling on public land until a study is done on impacts and other BS. All to make oil companies go to lobbyists and pay to play.
Biden wiped out $1.9 Billion in union contracts, and $900 million in union wages.

Now mayer Pete, the new transportation secretary wants to hike the federal gas tax.

And we're only on day #2 of this sscchhit show.

You have to be a full on phfuuckimg retard to vote Democratic
I am just throwing stuff out here as my perusings about this continue. I know squat about the movement of oil etc . other than I hopped trains many years ago. How does Canada now move the oil if pipeline construction is halted? Does this now need to be moved to refineries by rail? I see Gates and Buffett own a huge chunk of railroad shares . Buffett owns BNSF ( Berkshire Hathaway) Gates is largest shareholder of CNR . Do these two now compete for the bid to move Canada oil via RR tanker? Gates owns a ton of land out west, does any of it have RR lease, mineral lease etc? Just curious.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

Got an email yesterday from a Canadian liberal I've known almost all my life trying to convince me about "going forward" and "healing".

Liberals I hope. I object to all Canadians, Florida man. smile
Its gonna go by pipeline to the Pacfic and then on ships to China and other competing countries.

Wins for them, losses for us and our "friends" the Canadians. This oil won't go by rail to the US. Its ok for the D's to [bleep] on Americans and Canadians apparently.
By Jobama bin Biden...

Seafire;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you folks.

While it's true that the federal government at the behest of Prince Shiny Pony did purchase a pipeline, they've not done much - if anything at all - with it since doing so. Well other than saddle the Canadian tax payers with more debt.

There already is a pipeline there by the way, this was to double it's capacity or twin it, but again as far as I'm aware they're not making much progress on it.

For anyone interested, here's the Alberta Premier, Jason Kenney's reaction to having the project shut down.

He uses the term "gut punch" but it's more like a kick in the nether regions to a long, long time ally and trading partner in Alberta.

As my friend from up the valley 673 mentioned, PM Sparkle Socks does not appear to give one tiny flying flip if we starve to death out west, since we didn't vote for them at all and votes after all are what the power hungry crave.

The current PM was, I'll note, a drama teacher before entering politics, not an economist like Stephen Harper - so where the money comes from to pay for anything isn't his concern apparently.

While I won't say that we in the west were not expecting this and were bracing for the worst, it's still a kick for sure.

At any rate sir, that's just one Canuck's view on the situation and as previously stated I'm not in the energy business and only know what I read, what I hear and what folks in the business tell me.

All the best to you all Seafire. Here's to better and brighter days for both sides of the medicine line.

Dwayne

We have more than two parties in Canada. It does not work. Even with a minority government, the socialist Liberals pay off the Marxist NDP to side with them, to defeat the rest.

Socialist huh?

Dam right it is propaganda. The Alberta heavy oil is much cleaner than California oil.

Why would right thinking people want it? Jobs building it, jobs producing the oil, jobs maintaining the line, there are refineries in Texas that need heavy oil. It's win all around.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I am just throwing stuff out here as my perusings about this continue. I know squat about the movement of oil etc . other than I hopped trains many years ago. How does Canada now move the oil if pipeline construction is halted? Does this now need to be moved to refineries by rail? I see Gates and Buffett own a huge chunk of railroad shares . Buffett owns BNSF ( Berkshire Hathaway) Gates is largest shareholder of CNR . Do these two now compete for the bid to move Canada oil via RR tanker? Gates owns a ton of land out west, does any of it have RR lease, mineral lease etc? Just curious.

With lack of pipeline capacity, so much oil gets moved by rail and truck, there is almost no room to ship grain. Buffett wins huge.

Sometimes I think the US financial wizards want to landlock Canadian oil, to keep as their private reserve.
This isn't about rail v pipeline in my view. This is about climate change and thinking they are "leading" the world to less usage. Such unrealistic views...wow.
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm glad that it got shut down. The Keystone XL was going to move Canadian tar sand oil to U.S. refineries and the refined products were going to be shipped out of the U.S. Pipelines break and leak and damage the environment. Refineries are dirty polluters. While there would be some jobs created, the number of jobs wouldn't have been worth the environmental risk, at least not worth it IMO. The Keystone XL would have benefited Canada a lot more than it would have benefited the U.S., 'cause it would move their dirty tar sand oil across the U.S., it would then be refined in the U.S., and it would be shipped from U.S. warm water ports. Let the Canadians build their own pipeline to their own refineries and let them take on the associated environmental risks.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
This isn't about rail v pipeline in my view. This is about climate change and thinking they are "leading" the world to less usage. Such unrealistic views...wow.

For sure, this has a lot to do with the Green New Deal.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by MAC

I'm glad that it got shut down. The Keystone XL was going to move Canadian tar sand oil to U.S. refineries and the refined products were going to be shipped out of the U.S. Pipelines break and leak and damage the environment. Refineries are dirty polluters. While there would be some jobs created, the number of jobs wouldn't have been worth the environmental risk, at least not worth it IMO. The Keystone XL would have benefited Canada a lot more than it would have benefited the U.S., 'cause it would move their dirty tar sand oil across the U.S., it would then be refined in the U.S., and it would be shipped from U.S. warm water ports. Let the Canadians build their own pipeline to their own refineries and let them take on the associated environmental risks.

Curious how much more dirty and more deadly is the oil from Alberta vs oil in Texas, North Dakota, the North Sea,
Russia, Azerbaijan etc?

Are there any pipelines now in the US that transport oil and gas?

Maybe look at a map to get a clue
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

Liberals I hope. I object to all Canadians, Florida man. smile

Did you READ what I posted?

Or did you just jump to Canadian?

If I wanted to criticize ALL CANADIANS, I would have done so.

That's really not that hard, either.

Lol.
I'm so relieved that we're shutting down a clean pipeline so we can buy oil from the non-regulated Middle East and have it transported by thousands of huge, fuel guzzling tankers who dump their oily bilge in the ocean.

SCIENCE
The lefts electrical solution the power cord plugged into itself.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by conrad101st

You are a ph ucking idiot.. you probably be the first little bitch. To bitch about those $5 gas prices.

That’s just plain stupid. I run land for oil companies and make bank when they are drilling locally you dumb arsehole. Your reasoning is not base on what’s best for local producers in Oklahoma, Texas, etc., as we provide loads of jobs. Then our contractors and employees buy stuff which keeps our economy humming.

Typical democrat.
You’re a liberal cu.nt......a Beijing Biden butt-buddy.

Nobody GAF what you or your fa.ggot friends want.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You’re a liberal cu.nt......a Beijing Biden butt-buddy.

Nobody GAF what you or your fa.ggot friends want.

He sure like trickle down economics now......
I’ve been buying gas on cheap and pumping it into the ground in my backyard. As soon a prices sky rocket I’ll pump it back out and sell it for a huge profit.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I’ve been buying gas on cheap and pumping it into the ground in my backyard. As soon a prices sky rocket I’ll pump it back out and sell it for a huge profit.

I been keeping it in primer trays.....
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by MAC

Curious how much more dirty and more deadly is the oil from Alberta vs oil in Texas, North Dakota, the North Sea,
Russia, Azerbaijan etc?

Are there any pipelines now in the US that transport oil and gas?

Maybe look at a map to get a clue

The biggest problem that I see about the Keystone XL is that it wouldn't be carrying crude oil, rather it would be carrying DILBIT, Diluted Bitumen. DILBIT is nasty stuff. The Bitumen is the consistency of peanut butter and must be diluted before it can be pumped. If Canadian companies want to move their tar sand oil as DILBIT, let them build pipelines in Canada, refine it in Canada, and ship it from Canadian ports. If Canadians are going to reap the benefits, they should carry the risk.

There are lots of pipelines in the U.S., some that are carrying DILBIT. If you look up the Marshall, MI, pipeline leak back in 2010 you'll learn why It took many times longer to clean up that DILBIT leak than a comparable crude oil leak should have taken. Besides, none of the refined product was going to stay in the U.S.. IMO, if we needed it, some additional risk might be worth taking, but we don't need it, so there isn't any reason to risk the potential environmental damage from a pipeline leak in the U.S.
Just keep building it, if Lyon’ biden wants to stop it let him use force. He won’t have the balls for that.
Posted By: 673 Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/22/21
I can see Trudeau humping Biden's leg over this entire environmental thing. Both globalists serving the same master, pretty much everyone in western Canada can't stand Trudeau and now probably Biden. Its not unusual to see signs on vehicles windows saying **** Trudeau, sometimes with 12" letters lol.
Lots of guys out of work for now, maybe things will change when Trump gets back in.
Posted By: 673 Re: Keystone XL pipe line stopped - 01/22/21
Biden gives Trudeau a phone call today...
Biden....Hi Turdeau
Turdeau..hi, hey thanks for killing that pipeline, I hate oil and gas, I was thinking of a way to do it, now I don't have too. I squirmed out of that one.

Biden, come on man, |I did it for the Communist joo's.

Turdeau...who?
bunch of damn idiots. killing the american dream of folks wanting to work and make a living
Well they can always truck oil around using diesel fuel on asphalt roads.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire