Home
Posted By: TrueGrit Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
How long will it be before an executive order will be signed banning the shipping of ammo and or guns?
The fun has only begun.
Posted By: 57springer Re: Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
Soon for sure ,,,,,,,
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
How long will it be before an executive order will be signed banning the shipping of ammo and or guns?
The fun has only begun.

Disadvantaging interstate trade in lawful goods is prohibited by several previous Supreme Court rulings.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The fun has only begun.

Disadvantaging interstate trade in lawful goods is prohibited by several previous Supreme Court rulings.

Sounds like packing the Supreme Court will fix that. I have a question, why can't you ship ammo through USPS then?
You would trust them with packages that go boom? grin
Posted By: Raspy Re: Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The fun has only begun.

Sounds like packing the Supreme Court will fix that. I have a question, why can't you ship ammo through USPS then?

Prohibited Items Developed by the USPS elites....
These are items you can’t ship with USPS—no exceptions! You’ll notice that all prohibited domestic items are also prohibited to be shipped internationally. However, some items (like aerosols and dry ice) are only prohibited internationally and not domestically.

Prohibited Domestic Items
Air bags
Alcoholic Beverages
Ammunition
Explosives
Gasoline
Marijuana (medical or otherwise
Posted By: pcf Re: Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
Heck, I can't even find any ammo to ship.
Posted By: Sheister Re: Shipping ammo and guns? - 01/21/21
I seem to remember Biden saying he would put an end to internet sales of firearms. I would assume that would mean private and business sales... one back door way to practically stop shipment of firearms?
© 24hourcampfire