Home
Only thing I saw was BLM/Antifa continuing their terror reign in the NW.

The media and democrats didn't lie to us about all the inauguration terror plans in all 50 states did they? whistle

Did anyone else witness any right wing violence at any state capital?
The FIB was in on it too...

Where are the violent take over stories, a day after?

Hmmm?

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says
An internal FBI note obtained by ABC News shows warnings of "a huge uprising."

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

-------------------------------

FBI warning of armed protests at all state capitols leading up to Inauguration Day

ALBANY (WBEN) - ABC News Correspondent Aaron Katersky reported Monday morning that the FBI is planning for armed protests at state capitols across the country leading up to President-Elect Joe Biden's inauguration.
Katersky said ABC obtained a law enforcement bulletin for the FBI that's not for public distribution but intended for law enforcement agencies.

"It says that armed protests are planned in all 50 state capitols from January 16 through at least January 20, which is inauguration day, along with the U.S. Capitol, some time between January 17 and through January 20," said Katersky in an interview with WBEN. "It also comes as the Bureau and other agencies were faulted maybe for not sharing intelligence with Capitol Police or sharing it in a way that wasn't really adhered to ahead of the siege on the Capitol."

According to Katersky, who said he's checked in with state police, they have taken steps to "harden security in and around the state capitol in Albany," but the exact details of those plans have not and will not be revealed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ading-up-to-inauguration-day/ar-BB1cEY82
I knew nothing was going to happen. But it was fun seeing Little Andy Beshear on TV shaking like a dog schittin a peach pit.
Fear mongering and projection from the commies.

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

Just wait until they hatch out all their other little evil schemes. frown
I was all ready to storm Helena, but when I checked the price of ammo yesterday morning I realized that I'd be paying $1.50 each trigger pull and I am just too cheap for that kind of activism.
It was a preemptive psyop. This is what the alphabet agencies all do now: lie, gaslight, false-flag, and game the population to control us. Fourth Generation Warfare. If you don't know what it is, look it up. We are the enemy.
The purpose of that announcement was to draw armed Trump supporters to those places so the Military could shoot or arrest them.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It was a preemptive psyop. This is what the alphabet agencies all do now: lie, gaslight, false-flag, and game the population to control us. Fourth Generation Warfare. If you don't know what it is, look it up. We are the enemy.

This.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

+1
All theater, carefully planned to cast more shadow on Trumpism. They fear Trumpism above all else.

Lies by the media.

Treason by the FIBs.

Anyone here shocked?

Right has might without a fight.

Yeah.

They have that last part wrong though.

Change "We" to "They"... wink

Yeah.

Actually, by "we" I mean the whole of the American people. That's how 4th Generation Warfare works. Full-spectrum dominance, with everyone controlled, subjugated, or eliminated.
20% of the American people love biden, they are the ones which will destroy all of America for a price.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was all ready to storm Helena, but when I checked the price of ammo yesterday morning I realized that I'd be paying $1.50 each trigger pull and I am just too cheap for that kind of activism.

LoL!
Brings to mind the old saying "you ain't worth the powder and shot it'd take to kill you".

Yeah.

Actually, by "we" I mean the whole of the American people. That's how 4th Generation Warfare works. Full-spectrum dominance, with everyone controlled, subjugated, or eliminated.

I knew that...

Was just giving a fact vs fiction account of the real truth. wink

Yeah.

I knew that...

Was just giving a fact vs fiction account of the real truth. wink

Then we are on the same page.
I don't know how to get out from under it, though. We're all pretty hemmed in. Without a full and total collapse of the current society, the levers of control will remain in the hands of the corrupt few.
All because Nancy was askeered.

We all know that Wray has never been wrong......
Originally Posted by Raeford
All because Nancy was askeered.

We all know that Wray has never been wrong......

Those are just bullshit justifications put out there for public consumption. No one who can still see sunlight believes any of that.
Pretty much as I expected.
They didn't want to die, is what. They would not have faced near the leniency they faced on January 6th. They would have been turned into human sieves. Which might have made them more useful, come to think of it. Everyone needs a sieve.

One could say this was clever guerilla tactics - never openly face an obviously superior foe if you want to live to fight another day.

Or maybe it was this: "As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked."

Or maybe they realized they are batguano crazy and skulked off to seek professional help.

"Trump fooled us..." Indeed he did:

QAnon in chaos

Or total B.S

take your pick
Originally Posted by gulo
They didn't want to die, is what. They would not have faced near the leniency they faced on January 6th. They would have been turned into human sieves. Which might have made them more useful, come to think of it. Everyone needs a sieve.

One could say this was clever guerilla tactics - never openly face an obviously superior foe if you want to live to fight another day.

Or maybe it was this: "As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked."

Or maybe they realized they are batguano crazy and skulked off to seek professional help.

QAnon in chaos

Thanks for reminding me that I was going to just put you on ignore.
Biden headed it off at the pass? crazy
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Biden is a puppet, a spokesmodel. Just like Obama was. These guys are not allowed to call the shots in any way. Look at Trump. He was not a spokesmodel. Was he allowed to call the shots, or was he derailed at every turn, every day of his Administration?

QAnon in chaos

Yes, put it ALL on "ignore."

Oh wait, you've already done that. You and much of the rest of the planet, when their beliefs are not trumpeted back at them.

Hence, "ignor-ance."
It was solely justification for turning D.C. into Beirut.

QAnon in chaos

This has to be the correct answer... I mean c’mon it isn’t like the govt would lie to us!?!?

Oh wait, you've already done that. You and much of the rest of the planet, when their beliefs are not trumpeted back at them.

Hence, "ignor-ance."

Dumbass.
Like most other lefty ideas, it was absolute bullshit.

Exactly

QAnon in chaos

Hence, "ignor-ance."

I only ignore guys who have never shown themselves to have anything meaningful to add to the discussion. It isn't out of spite. I just prefer not to waste my time. If you don't want to be ignored, you may want to put more consideration into your posts. I suspect that for a few reasons, your posts will continue on the same vein that they have. I have a good guess as to why you are here.
Originally Posted by Raeford
It was solely justification for turning D.C. into Beirut.

All the while blaming it ALL on Trump and any that support him.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I knew nothing was going to happen. But it was fun seeing Little Andy Beshear on TV shaking like a dog schittin a peach pit.

Avacado pit.

The media and democrats didn't lie to us about all the inauguration terror plans in all 50 states did they? whistle

It doesn't matter that it didn't happen. What will matter is: a) the media played it up as though it was going to happen, b) people now believe that it happened; and, c) the media will report about it in the future as though it did happen. People will simply buy in and believe it. Same old, same old.
Fake News
Well, just in case they called in airstrikes on the local extremists, we headed for the hills to get a handle on our newly purchased Wreck Cabin. My wife claims it is a Rec Cabin, but I'm the one going to have to do the improvements/repairs/finishing.

Meanwhile, we "missed" the inauguration. wife wanted to watch a little of it after we got home around 8 pm and turned on CNN, where they were all gushing how they got "misty eyed". No commented on a tingle down their leg, tho.

Hell, I'd have been bawling like a motherless calf......
When the uprising starts, won't nobody have to do any guessing about it.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Remsen

LoL!
Brings to mind the old saying "you ain't worth the powder and shot it'd take to kill you".

And additionally --- "He ain't worth the new rope it'd take to hang him." grin

L.W.

Biden is a puppet, a spokesmodel. Just like Obama was. These guys are not allowed to call the shots in any way. Look at Trump. He was not a spokesmodel. Was he allowed to call the shots, or was he derailed at every turn, every day of his Administration?

That's right ,, people saying biden/obama/bush etc. are stupid , saying members of congress etc. are stupid - they're all bought and paid for by the globalist . PERIOD ...
The gov't mouthpiece does nothing but announce the wishes of the globalist to the cattle .

Yes - that's the reason Trump was attacked/harassed 24/7/365
I was planning on driving to Portland and bash windows at the Democrat offices but antifa beat me to it.

P
But it is SOOOOO true in their minds, fears, and fantasies.

They have decided that we are a threat.

And since we are not, they are bound and determined to make us one because they are NEVER wrong.

Idiot lefties.

Just read about Oregon and the D offices getting trashed. Police brought out the crowd control toys, etc. I am fine with that, peaceful is one thing, cross that line, they should bring it (yeah I know BLM, consistency, and yes, you're right)

The interesting part was they made a POINT to say they don't know the political leanings of the protestors, that tells you who they are.

This is very effective approach in dealing with the opposition. They further discredit them in eyes of the electorate and if nothing happens can say that was do to preventive measure undertaken. A win-win, beautiful.
Here in Indy they planned a riot only three "peaceful protesters" showed up , with nothing to do they all went home. Too bad downtown was boarded up and prepared, last time they burned a Wendys and smashed what windows that had not been boarded up.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
All theater, carefully planned to cast more shadow on Trumpism. They fear Trumpism above all else.

They damn sure better too.
“Oh for the muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heavens of invention. A kingdom for a stage, princes to act, and monarch ls to behold the swelling scene,,,,,,,,,,,”
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Except it's never going to start
Resist the Coexist
I am thankful there were no significant right wing/conservative activities.
Made those others look a bit foolish with their misinformation campaign.
We have to remember the nobama fbi is likely coming back to the surface now.
SADLY!
Commie overlords wouldn't let me off work...
Armchair patriot cowards pussies. As you can see Trump threw everybody under the bus except his ass kissing cabal pf criminal friends...

Now those armchair patriot cowards pussies will make plans like the cockroaches in hiding they are and unleash their violence on perceived enemies that will be mostly innocent bystanders. Pussies and cowards each and every one!!!!!!!!!!!
in honor of Joe Biden's inauguration, I went to the rifle range and shot 60 rounds of 308 at targets. NO, they did not have Biden's picture on them. That would make me a "Domestic Terrorist". He said he was gonna take my gun. I just wanted to make sure it was in good working order and accurately sighted in for when he comes.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Except it's never going to start

So nothing they could do to you or your family would make you fight?

We have a name for that condition.

It's called "Subject".
Originally Posted by funnybone
Armchair patriot cowards pussies. As you can see Trump threw everybody under the bus except his ass kissing cabal pf criminal friends...

Now those armchair patriot cowards pussies will make plans like the cockroaches in hiding they are and unleash their violence on perceived enemies that will be mostly innocent bystanders. Pussies and cowards each and every one!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll farm bred another.
I seriously doubt they ever had any evidence of planned uprisings anywhere in the country. I think it was all staged to send the message "comply, resistance is futile."
We were supposed to riot at our state capitals?
Trust the plan?
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Yeah, nobody invited me either...

Obviously you have had some training or in depth reading on the subject.

It used to be illegal to do this against American citizens. But without a doubt, it is being done and for political ends and citizen control.

Troll farm bred another.

Russian bot, nothing more
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I was there, but one grumpy old man does not constitute a riot, but I tried. I shouted "MAGA!", then I left. I only had twelve minutes on the parking meter.
Originally Posted by RAS

Obviously you have had some training or in depth reading on the subject.

It used to be illegal to do this against American citizens. But without a doubt, it is being done and for political ends and citizen control.

Yeah, it was in the NDAA 2012. The federal government authorized itself to lie to the public for anything that could fall under "national security" with impunity.

Edited to add that Sandy Hook "happened" shortly after that.
They were really hoping for a lot of violence so they could pass the Patriot Act on steroids.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Troll farm bred another.

Chinese.

Troll farm bred another.

Most people here on this forum are Trump stooges and Trump in a Russian stooge. That make them what?
I am not a Russian bot and I did not stay in a Russia Holiday Inn last night.

Troll farm bred another.

Most people here on this forum are Trump stooges and Trump in a Russian stooge. That make them what?

Chinese Bot, and not a very good one.

Troll farm bred another.

The Russian term is “a useful idiot”
More press and liberal political driven propaganda just like the Russian haox
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
They were really hoping for a lot of violence so they could pass the Patriot Act on steroids.

Oh, they have a false flag event planned to do just that, count on it.
Keep in mind the FBI has been subverted to the NKVD philosophy of 'Show me the man and I'll tell you the crime.' There is nothing we can do all of the federal law enforcement and intelligence organizations have been focused on the citizens. The libs, dims, socialist, progressives control all three levers of power on the national level, there's not much we can do.
Originally Posted by arkypete
Keep in mind the FBI has been subverted to the NKVD philosophy of 'Show me the man and I'll tell you the crime.' There is nothing we can do all of the federal law enforcement and intelligence organizations have been focused on the citizens. The libs, dims, socialist, progressives control all three levers of power on the national level, there's not much we can do.

You have to wonder why Trump didn't do a top to bottom shakedown of those organizations in the first month of his administration.

It's one of three things:

1) After Jan 6th, and bringing out the national guard in such force, they were flat out hoping something, anything would happen, that they could use to pounce.

2) they heard chatter, from somewhere, and wanted to pre-empt

3) there never was noise and they were hoping to create it via power of suggestion

In DC they needed a reason to claim the low crowds for Biden. Between C19 and fear of running into Trump supporters they had it.

If Biden was smart, he would have cancelled the public parts of the inauguration, due to C19 exposure, done it inside in chambers, then done his speach on TV. Problems, all of them, solved.
Jan 6 was a put up deal.
Biden and smart is the biggest oxymoron known to mankind. The guy is the personification of D-U-M-B !
Jan 6 was a put up deal.
Exactly.
© 24hourcampfire