Home

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
Posted By: sse Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
he's right
Yes.
Posted By: poboy Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Posted By: Raeford Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
"Unity" is the furthest thing from the power brokers mind currently.
Unity to a liberal commie means you abandon the conservative ideologies and fall into lock step with the liberals . . . . . . . . or else.
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Amen !
Posted By: pcf Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Go TED
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

+1

ya!

GWB
Posted By: hanco Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
I like Ted
Was flipping through the (few) channels I get last night and saw where See B.S. was airing a special called "Celebrating America". Made me want to barf, without even looking at any of it. I didn't see any of those treasonous jacklegs celebrating when my guy was inaugurated. But now, only now, do we have an America to celebrate about. Unity...I don't think so either, Ted.
Well said.
Posted By: 35 Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
No truer words have been spoken !!
Posted By: RS308MX Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Ted calls him Vice President. Priceless. Go Ted!
Apparently Unity = Submit.
Posted By: Dess Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Apparently Unity = Submit.

Agreed. The word 'compliance' came to mind too.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
And now is the time for 'healing'.....
-Got no problem with that.
Uncle Ted.
Tell 'em how you really feel Ted!!

Posted By: kenjs1 Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
So...is this a country western song, rock, a ballad or what? He already has the lyrics...just needs to put it on vinyl, itunes, spotify for a new hit...
FWIW:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ted-nugent-biden-letter/

But consider the source.
I guess Ted ain’t gonna get to stay in the Lincoln bedroom!
Posted By: sse Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
I guess Ted ain’t gonna get to stay in the Lincoln bedroom!

trump put him in there
Posted By: ol_mike Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
I'm not going to say anything - don't want to end up on a gov't list ...
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Ted calls him Vice President. Priceless. Go Ted!

I missed that...or didn't consciously note it...
He hit his ceiling with obummer!
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Should have spelled it with two "E"s. As in Lassie, heel, now. Two steps behind and 1/2 step to the right.

Oops, I guess that would have to be two steps to the Left.
Go Ted
Ted's an idiot who is only going to make things worse
Originally Posted by moosemike

Tell'em pussymike smile I use to think you were ok - wow - how silly of me

Whatever mooseknuckle.
Posted By: 16bore Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
Unity? Hilarious.
Posted By: ERK Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/21/21
And please tell us mosey how it could get worse. Something in your(their) plan we don’t know about already. Edk

Ted's an idiot ?

You're a moron, but we already knew that. Thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by Craigster

Ted's an idiot ?

You're a moron, but we already knew that. Thanks for the reminder.

Liberal with a camo shirt
Originally Posted by sactoller

Whatever mooseknuckle.

moosescat, more like.
Nugent Rocks
#MooseClit
Lol
Stick was right.... douchemike
All I can say is Amen Ted, Amen!!!
Right on, Ted
It was posted 20 Nov 2020 on Facebook following Traitor Joe’s acceptance speech.
You can say hi to Uncle Ted when you're all in the Reeducation Camp together laugh
AMEN!!!!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Stick was right.... douchemike

laugh yup Big Stick gave him a fitting name .
Originally Posted by Craigster

Anyone who pay attention to snopes is a fool. Snopes has been caught lying many times, and guess what side benefits from the lies.

You need to slither back under your rock in PA. You might not like the way he delivers, but, Ted stand for the constitution. You??
Maybe ted is the guy who needs to start the movement?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
It was posted 20 Nov 2020 on Facebook following Traitor Joe’s acceptance speech.

Missed it then Dan.

What was slo- Joe accepting on the 20th?
The blessing of MSM perhaps?
Calls for peace and unity, when come Monday morning the House Impeachment papers will be presented to the Senate for Trial.

That how you bring us together, intensionally piss off over 100 million voters and over half the country.
Posted By: UPhiker Re: A message from Ted Nugent. - 01/22/21
When's Ted going to do something about the NRA? He's been sucking on the BoD teat for how many years now?
Ted has a poor memory. Trump never asked for unity before or during his inauguration. Also trump's own people said that the investigation was valid based on the inteel.. trump himself was never part of the investigation until he started firing people in an attempt to prevent himself from being investigated. It was Republicans who turned the dossier over to the FBI.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Ted has a poor memory. Trump never asked for unity before or during his inauguration. Also trump's own people said that the investigation was valid based on the inteel.. trump himself was never part of the investigation until he started firing people in an attempt to prevent himself from being investigated. It was Republicans who turned the dossier over to the FBI.

It wasn't a republican you dumbass, it was John McCain.
Excellent! Is that verified to be Nugent?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

[Linked Image]

Aka the truth
How does that song of his go? Crapping in my pants to dodge the draft?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You mean the last true Republican
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You mean the last true Republican

Lol, That was a good one!

You faags never learn, you just keep walking into the flames.
© 24hourcampfire