Home
Posted By: oldtrapper Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
We have used VISA for decades, but now I find out they are deciding where I can and can't spend my money. They have cut off GAB, so I can't support them. I believe they did the same to President Trump recently, as well.

Who has an alternative that they are happy with?

PS. Buy a My Pillow as they are under leftist attack. ;-{>8
Posted By: akasparky Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
[Linked Image from files.osgnetworks.tv]
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Just ordered a set of My Pillow sheets, two sets for the price of one. Code is TV9.

AND, it did NOT buy thru Amazon, bought direct. Their web site crashed a couple of times. I think there must be a LOT of folks thinking the same thing.

I hope Mike makes another fortune in the next few weeks. He's a good guy and we need to support our own.

Besides his products are top notch.

DF
Posted By: hookeye Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
I actually do need a new pillow.
The My Pillows are available at a couple places here, one of em BB&B.
Not buying one there LOL
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
But , but ,but if i don't use vjsa however am i going to spend my stimulating money? Lol

Someone is getting a kickback. What is wrong with a paper check? Or just letting the economy work.
Buy direct from his web site.

DF
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Who is GAB?
Posted By: Raeford Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Paper check and snail mail?
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Gab is a free speech site on the internet as opposed to say, twitther. Do an internet search (gab.com) and you will find a site that is in the process of eating the tech giants' lunches.

We have become so accustomed to using a credit card, I was hoping there was an alternative that wasn't into NAZI tactics.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
GAB is a social media site. I think it is supposed to be like twitter.
They have come out in opposition to the censorship that Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others have been doing.
Originally Posted by akasparky

Your credit improves immediately if you cock it. ;-{>8
Posted By: slumlord Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Use your Diner’s Club
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21

And they can't inflate its value away. It's like physical gold.
Does anyone know if mastercard, discover or american express are nazis?
Posted By: geedubya Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

I've a brother that invests in gold an silver.

Me, if Schitt hits da fan........

I've invested in ATF&K

Alcohol, Tobacco, Fireams & Knives

and assorted hand tools.

Ya!

GWB
Posted By: Duckhunter Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Ad another one ....VISA..... to the banned list.......LOL
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Ad another one ....VISA..... to the banned list.......LOL

I am sure you meant add. ;-{>8

Fight the nazis at every turn. The time has come.
Originally Posted by geedubya

I've a brother that invests in gold an silver.

Me, if Schitt hits da fan........

I've invested in ATF&K

Alcohol, Tobacco, Fireams & Knives

and assorted hand tools.

Ya!

GWB

Good choices, IMO; do you have a favorite credit card other than visa?
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Just ordered a set of My Pillow sheets, two sets for the price of one. Code is TV9.

AND, it did NOT buy thru Amazon, bought direct. Their web site crashed a couple of times. I think there must be a LOT of folks thinking the same thing.

I hope Mike makes another fortune in the next few weeks. He's a good guy and we need to support our own.

DF

Now my wife's going crazy on the site. He will be closer to retirement when she is done.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
I haven't a clue nor vested interest in either but I'll ask. Is it Visa corporate or select financial institutions that issue Visa cards?
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Now my wife's going crazy on the site. He will be closer to retirement when she is done.

laugh

Good for her.

Dominion is suing Mike for defamation. He says great, bring it on. Said he would love to prove in court how they stole this election. He has been with the President, has personally seen a good bit of the evidence.

Could get interesting if Dominion persists. (I hope they do). I'm sure Sidney Powell and Linn Wood would love to join that fray.

DF
Speaking of Mike Lindell,
Did you all hear he was banging that chick from 30 Rock Jane Krakowski?
I'd be stress testing all of his bedding with her...
No other credit cards?
Posted By: horse1 Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/21/21
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Speaking of Mike Lindell,
Did you all hear he was banging that chick from 30 Rock Jane Krakowski?
I'd be stress testing all of his bedding with her...

The original Cousin Vicki from Vacation..........
Posted By: ipopum Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21

We tried to buy pillows and they did a bait & switch.

That took of that outfit. I am glad that others use him.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by horse1
I haven't a clue nor vested interest in either but I'll ask. Is it Visa corporate or select financial institutions that issue Visa cards?

This.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Many folks in our area had their Mastercards suspended, and replaced with Visa cards.
Including my office manager.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
According to Gab, Visa (the parent company) cut them off. I don't see how a, say Costco Visa, could do that.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
American Express?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Cash?
Posted By: victoro Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by hookeye
I actually do need a new pillow.
The My Pillows are available at a couple places here, one of em BB&B.
Not buying one there LOL

When I heard that BB&B and Kohls were going to stop selling My Pillow products I checked their website and all their My Pillow products are on sale. I suspect they are trying to sell what they have in stock. I'll call tomorrow to see if they are going to keep stocking them and if they so no I'll never buy anything at either place again.
Posted By: victoro Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
All the big banks are anti-Trump and anti-free speech.
Posted By: liliysdad Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
If nothing else....this place makes me feel better about me. Wow.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Cash?

E-cash.
American Express cut off all its donations to Trump and any legislator who voted against certification. Normally they would donate substantially to campaigns of candidates from both parties. American Express also cut off Parler. As far as I know, Parler didn't even have a merchant account with them, American Express just wanted to be recognized as woke leftists.

After I read about it, I was favoring my Visa card, but now I haven't much reason to do that anymore.

What we really need to start preferring is cash. Cash is under fire like never before. Now I know "FRN's" aren't the best currency, but it's what we have and there would probably have to be an apocalypse before the US would go on gold, so I'm not going to start ranting about that here. Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and Google, not to mention the banks want to know everything about every time you spend anything, and frankly the Fed would love to give them that power so long as they also get a new lever that gives them even more power over the money supply. I would say right now it's mostly about slurping up big data surveillance on everything, and anonymous cash transactions get in the way of that. In the future, quite plausibly near future, we could see the Treasury and Fed trying to increase velocity in the economy by using negative interest rates. First, they'll send "stimulus" that expires if you don't spend it. They could use "gift cards" for that. When they get more desperate, they'll go after your savings, forcing you to spend it or pay negative rates. You know, to "stimulate" the economy. Biden will say that they're doing everything they can, and call on Americans to do their part (by force).
Posted By: BCBH Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Those aren't nazis.

I'm sorry what lead paint chips and the TV did to your generation frown
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Originally Posted by victoro

I think you've got it skewed. ALL THE BANKS are run by Jews, and their religion teaches them that you are their slave, according to the will of their God. They laugh at your "free speech", and they muzzled and roped Trump nicely during his term. You're just about neutered, and they can then get to the work of rounding you up and sorting you out.

I think you've got it skewed. ALL THE BANKS are run by Jews, and their religion teaches them that you are their slave, according to the will of their God. They laugh at your "free speech", and they muzzled and roped Trump nicely during his term. You're just about neutered, and they can then get to the work of rounding you up and sorting you out.

YEAH BUT THEYRE NAZI JEWS LIKE SOROS! lol

Spot on comment HuntnShoot. You nailed it.
Originally Posted by BCBH

YEAH BUT THEYRE NAZI JEWS LIKE SOROS! lol

Spot on comment HuntnShoot. You nailed it.

Forgot to add the parts about white people being so easy to control and them selling each other down the river.

Those aren't nazis.

I'm sorry you have no knowledge of NAZI tactics. First the enemy is identified, then isolated and demonized and once that is complete their elimination is without resistence. No one will come to their aid. If you do not see isolation and demonization going on in cancel culture, you need to wake up. It's easier for those of us who grew up free to see.

Cancel culture IS NAZI culture! So is destruction of free speech. Wake up!

Not sure there is a credit card out there for conservatives, but it's good to know who your friends aren't.

Those aren't nazis.

I'm sorry you have no knowledge of NAZI tactics. First the enemy is identified, then isolated and demonized and once that is complete their elimination is without resistence. No one will come to their aid. If you do not see isolation and demonization going on in cancel culture, you need to wake up. It's easier for those of us who grew up free to see.

Not sure there is a credit card out there for conservatives, but it's good to know who your friends aren't.

I stand by my previous statement.

Those aren't nazis.

I stand by mine.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/22/21
Debit card from your el banko?
We have used VISA for decades, but now I find out they are deciding where I can and can't spend my money. They have cut off GAB, so I can't support them. I believe they did the same to President Trump recently, as well.

Who has an alternative that they are happy with?

PS. Buy a My Pillow as they are under leftist attack. ;-{>8

Was the card issued by Citibank?

If so, they might be your issue. They've gone totally woke and block certain gun transactions.
Thanks, AS, Gab has just stated on their site that visa has cut them off so donations can't be made using their card. I take that to mean the visa company itself and further investigation has proven that to be the case. In fact what I am discovering is that all the major credit card companies are following the twitter model of suppressing free speech. It's more alarming than I even thought. When your right to free speech and your banking are cut off it has the alarming smell of totalitarianism.
Shocking, now get lost, troll.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Those aren't nazis.

I stand by mine.

dont you have some foreskins to chew on or something?
Not sorry, but I can't see your post. ;-{>8
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Alternative to VISA - 01/23/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Those aren't nazis.

I stand by mine.

dont you have some foreskins to chew on or something?

Got a few to feed to your stupid white ass.

Dumb assed white Goy.
© 24hourcampfire