Home

Detective wanted to say "my property" sofaking bad! grin
I work damn near straight down the road from where inlive and one night coming back a policeman pulled me over.
Because i stopped and then went through an intersection ( stop sign, 4 way, only vehicle ).

Reason? I made a complete stop but my time at stop was very short.

I laughed and said the law only mandates a complete stop which i did and no other cars at intersection.

Then came the where did you come from, why out late, been drinking. So I started up my own conversation politely asking general BS questions..... gobbling his time for responses.

When he realized what I was doing he quickly and politely excused himself and was off to go after badguys.

LMFAO

Most of the local PD know me, new hot rod didnt
The guy making the video was a bit of a jerk IMHO.
Was kinda comical the first half
LMAO!
That was fuggin' awesome. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by hookeye
I

Most of the local PD know mr, new hot rod didnt

Guessing typo on the "mr"

So why does most of the local PD know you ?
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by hookeye
I

Most of the local PD know mr, new hot rod didnt

Guessing typo on the "mr"

So why does most of the local PD know you ?

Fam has a biz, for decades, across from station....might have something to do with it LOL

Burg aint big either.
smile
I have a hunch this is Youtube bs. I think in a real situation, the detective would have conferred with the uniform briefly, they both would have returned and braced the aggressive suspect, ID'd him, asked HIM the questions and under ANY legal pretense, suspicion of a controlled substance, ran his plates and maybe tossed his vehicle. Not that I have any experience with this stuff.
My ol ladys grandpa was a judge too LOL

Also same brand, model, color and vehicle plate type last 15 yrs .

Aint like Im hiding wink
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I have a hunch this is Youtube bs. I think in a real situation, the detective would have conferred with the uniform briefly, they both would have returned and braced the aggressive suspect, ID'd him, asked HIM the questions and under ANY legal pretense, suspicion of a controlled substance, ran his plates and maybe tossed his vehicle. Not that I have any experience with this stuff.

Maybe, or, maybe he caught them enough off guard that they didn't know what to do and did what they did??
Could very well be, they normally don't get situations like that. It is amusing.
OMG...That was fugging hilarious. That crew cutted punk ass was not pleased being treated like a regular citizen.

The journalist did a fantastic job of acting like a cop, that was great. Thanks for the laugh. đź‘Ť
Doesn't that punk have any thing better to do than to harass police?

Flint, that is exactly the kind of response they are trying to expose and get rid of.
Douche on douche convo.

Can't help but wonder if the guy with the camera posts on the 'fire.

Actually I'd be surprised if he didn't lol.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Going around harassing cops doesn't seem like a good, solid life choice to me. Might as well go poke sticks at the zoo animals.
Could very well be, they normally don't get situations like that. It is amusing.

Actually, in some area they get a lot of threat, vandalism, and in some cases, attempts on life through fentanyl laden items. This is not a job for the worrying types
Originally Posted by Morewood

Going around harassing cops doesn't seem like a good, solid life choice to me. Might as well go poke sticks at the zoo animals.

Indeed.
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S-F-Zoo-visitor-saw-2-victims-of-tiger-attack-3233323.php

You mean, go to work? Or even look for a job?
Yeah.
That was funny!

The detective had patience and kept his temper. I think he was somewhat amused as well...
That's hilarious! Got a belly laugh. grin
i'm dyin.

that cracked me up.
Go to YouTube look up Law Enforcement Audits.

Lots of this kind of thing.

And I'm conflicted.
Very disrespectful to Leo's,
But usually only because they immediately
get on their superior high horse. Which is the reason
for doing it in the first place.
Strange, the algorithm recommended that to me last week. Watched it then.

Tn good ole boy cops would probably break your arm and make you eat pavement. The fit ones would. Most are 300 lbs and probably just tase you. Best just not to make waves.
After the past year it’s disingenuous to refer to cops as “law enforcement”. If they were enforcing the law the riots, looting and arson that plagued this nation over the past year would not have gone on for months and months unimpeded. They would’ve actually ENFORCED the laws rather than cower to political correctness and impotent political bodies. Swearing an oath to support and defend the Constitution is an empty promise if, when the moment is at hand, they abandon the oath for job security and prove that their allegiance isn’t to the Constitution or the “law”.

We always hear the same crap, “I’m just enforcing the law” and “if you don’t like the law then get it changed”. When the true test of ones principles comes and those principles are set aside for the path of least resistance then they cease being true to their oath and duty and are no longer considered legitimate “law enforcement” officers, they instead become the armed Brown shirts for the communist agenda.

Instead of law enforcement they should be referred to as armed aides advancing social justice policies or armed protectors of communist city councils or the Praetorian enforcers....Komrades of communist councils.
I tried to imagine what I'd do in the detectives shoes. I have had a good laugh at people fuhgking with me in the past.
Bunch of them type of vids on the web.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
After the past year it’s disingenuous to refer to cops as “law enforcement”. If they were enforcing the law the riots, looting and arson that plagued this nation over the past year would not have gone on for months and months unimpeded.

I hear this a lot, and it's confusing. As I remember it, the leftist Antifa riots started just before the Trump inauguration (remember all the Trump supporters being beaten in the streets during and after the inauguration, and cops doing nothing to protect them?), and remained pretty constant throughout his presidency.
Well at some level all cops are just people toting guns. Never know what might happen. Play stupid games.....
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
After the past year it’s disingenuous to refer to cops as “law enforcement”. If they were enforcing the law the riots, looting and arson that plagued this nation over the past year would not have gone on for months and months unimpeded.

I hear this a lot, and it's confusing. As I remember it, the leftist Antifa riots started just before the Trump inauguration (remember all the Trump supporters being beaten in the streets during and after the inauguration, and cops doing nothing to protect them?), and remained pretty constant throughout his presidency.

Yep, I remember many things that they ignored. If they get to pick and choose what laws they’ll enforce and what laws they’ll ignore then I’ll do the same.
Don't poke the LEO bear needlessly. It won't end well and now you are on their radar. LEO is supposed to be the good guys.

POW's aren't required to say anything useful to their captors.

If approached or stopped you must identify yourself. Remember, it's supposed to be a two way street.
Name, date of birth, address. Then SHUT UP!. What you say can and will be used against you regardless of whether you are detained or under arrest. The only one who will protect your Rights is you. Get an attorney asap.

Your driver's license isn't a requirement if you are not driving. Neither is a phone number, e-mail or a cell phone required as proof of citizenship.

Make 'em work for the solution to their fishing expedition puzzle. Be polite, be smiling, be mute.
Originally Posted by Dess

Make 'em work for the solution to their fishing expedition puzzle. Be polite, be smiling, be mute.

too many just hand over to LE things that are not
required by law....officers come to expect it and can
get narky if you don't do what the sheep do.

required by law....officers come to expect it and can
get narky if you don't do what the sheep do.

There's lots of fun in turning the questions on LE
when they come to question you ...lol.

required by law....officers thus come to expect it
through habit and can get narky if you don't do
what the sheep do.

There's lots of fun in turning the questions on LE
when they come to question you ...lol....but
I suggest doing it tactfully , not just to rev them up.

The cop can and did walk away, if roles had been reversed he would have been arrested.
Journalist... right. It could have been funny, the detective could have had a good laugh if he had played it right. But when the "journalists" became a dickhead he ruined it.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Strange, the algorithm recommended that to me last week. Watched it then.

Tn good ole boy cops would probably break your arm and make you eat pavement. The fit ones would. Most are 300 lbs and probably just tase you. Best just not to make waves.

Google it up.

There us a video of an "audit" at The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
They didn't go all Billy Bob Badass.
Instead they just went full LEO dick and made fools of themselves.
The cameras aren't hidden.
These guys let them know it being recorded.
That makes the cops stay on this side of the line.

But they still can't help themselves.
Even being recorded,
knowing it's a setup of some kind,
They can't help but go Full Arrogant Retard
the instant a citizen doesnt bow down and do as ordered.
Just so I’m clear, my local deputies should be judged on the actions of the Portland cops who were ordered by their mayor and chain of command to stand down and let the inmates wreck the asylum.

Makes sense I guess…
© 24hourcampfire