Home
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...al-workforce-and-requiring-mask-wearing/

(iii) “Federal lands” means lands under executive branch control.
He lacks the knowledge and legitimacy to make such rules. He is a fraud. Are you a sheep or a wolf?
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
He lacks the knowledge and legitimacy to make such rules. He is a fraud. Are you a sheep or a wolf?

He has already led by example and ignored the rule.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Just trying to see if it goes that far. I have never seen a fed in the Angelina but I have seen some game wardens.
Yes, and it needs to be blaze orange. lol
Yes. And if you have BLM or forest service grazing leases you have to wear a mask when checking on your cattle.
Are the animals wearing masks??
This is an easy one. Yes, but it doesn't matter because you're a racist, hunting is evil, and you shouldn't even be allowed to commit suicide with a gun. The cops will be along to shoot you shortly for being conservative.
Well wearing a mask in all federal buildings has been mandatory for few months.. Hell U.S Army was handing article 15’s to the non compliant ones. All fun and games until they start ph ucking with your money. Most if not all federal buildings have security and you are not getting through the door without a mask. So this thing jobama signed is absolutely worthless considering it’s been required for awhile..
yes it means just that, but just do you and all will be fine
Yes, unless you are celebrating. At least that's the weak excuse that Uncle Badtouch gave when he violated his own order.
The Alaska Trappers in the middle of nowhere are probably saying Where the Duck am I getting a mask.
Who was that masked man????

Anyone know where that quote came from???
Isn't it a Federal crime to wear a mask whilst armed???
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
This is an easy one. Yes, but it doesn't matter because you're a racist, hunting is evil, and you shouldn't even be allowed to commit suicide with a gun. The cops will be along to shoot you shortly for being conservative.

🤣😂😅
Originally Posted by hanco
Who was that masked man????

Anyone know where that quote came from???

Lone Ranger
Angelina National Forest? Wouldn't worry about a mask. You need to be wearing body armor. Never again!
Right now you need a life jacket unless the river’s receded in the last week.
They shut down turkey hunting last year for 25 26 days last spring on Ft Campbell in their infinite wisdom reacting to C19

Then they opened it up with online check in .

0 human interaction .
Same with deer season in the fall.

Far as a mask goes.
Pretty ludicrous requirement for hunting.

But .gov types will enact and do schitt for their own " I made that policy happen" in their peabrained minds.
With 0 common sense involved.

So yep I could possibly see .gov types across the spectrum interperting this in their own little fiefdom for their benefit.
Especially if it means doing waaaaaay less for the same pay.
They are always happy to do less for the same pay......
Yup, and you can find Smokey da Bear with a diaper over his snout and take a selfie together. Please post pics.
hunt all you want. It's up to them to enforce their insanity.
© 24hourcampfire