Home
She sure gets lippy about the 1st and 4th but is 180* from right on the 2nd.

If she fixed that, and switched parties, she'd be a juggernaut.
^^^^^
I agree.
Hard to imagine her staying a Democrat
She is pro choice as well😔
Originally Posted by deflave

Yep.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
^^^^^
I agree.
Hard to imagine her staying a Democrat
She is pro choice as well😔

Even easier for her.

Oppose abortion past the first trimester. Explain the change based on medical advances and the fact that 5th graders are taught the process of procreation and have been for decades at this point.

Easy sell for the vast majority of Americans.
I’d hit it, maybe even twice.

If she switched parties she’d be a domestic terrorist. They don’t like her now.
Originally Posted by tzone

They never did.
And for the ultimate ace in the hole....

Legalize weed.
Look at her platform that got her elected vs where it is now. She’s just another political whore. Problem is she’s young enough she’ll be around awhile

Legalize weed.

And enforce our immigration laws. She'd be unstoppable. That is, assuming there's any legitimacy left in our election process.
Just a crazy thought I had after The Antifa invasion of the Capital.

IF, some of these mass shootings were instigated.
IF, Demonrat anti-gunners were the instigators.
IF, they were to try it (again?) as a lauching pad for
huge gun laws.

A high level politician or politicians would be an obvious target.
A Republican would not be the target on a Right Wingnut.

So, a Dem?
Who to sacrifice?
Hmmmmmm?

Young, Female, very attractive, military, hailing from an absolute
Dem stronghold(her replacement would be Dem, holding that seat)

A perfect martyr.
Posters would be everywhere, movies made.

And they would only be losing a PITA. A critic.

Never been comfortable with conspiracy theories,
the it's in this are intentional.

But IF it were to happen...
Somebody needs to wake big jim, so we get his thoughts and comments.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Look at her platform that got her elected vs where it is now. She’s just another political whore. Problem is she’s young enough she’ll be around awhile

Yup, just a different cheek of the same ass.
Originally Posted by viking
Somebody needs to wake big jim, so we get his thoughts and comments.

NOOO! He's gonna make me feel bad for lusting after Tulsi.
Originally Posted by tzone

They never did.

She is disliked by the Democrat establishment, for sure.
She got ran out of the debates and depersoned by google after coming out strong against the wars in the Middle East.

Obviously, I don't like her stance on the 2nd amendment. But she seems much less radical about it than most on the left.

Compared to the Biden administration, she's a breath of fresh air. But it's a moot point. She's on the wrong side of the war issue. She's as far as she's going to ever get, politically.
Women..
She would've been a much better choice for Biden's VP pick. She still would've ticked off the "female" and "minority" boxes, too.
I’ll never vote for someone that wants to take my guns but I’ll say this much for her. She’s seems genuine and obviously thinks for herself.

As others have said if she’s wants to go anywhere in politics she should realize that the democrat party is a dead end road for her, rethink her party affiliation and a few key red button Republican voter issues. She’d go a lot further on the Republican ticket if she would support the 2A and at least speak out against anything goes abortions.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll never vote for someone that wants to take my guns but I’ll say this much for her. She’s seems genuine and obviously thinks for herself.

As others have said if she’s wants to go anywhere in politics she should realize that the democrat party is a dead end road for her, rethink her party affiliation and a few key red button Republican voter issues. She’d go a lot further on the Republican ticket if she would support the 2A and at least speak out against anything goes abortions.

And enforcing our immigration laws.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And enforcing our immigration laws.

Absolutely. Anyone unwilling to enforce illegal immigration and tighten legal immigration is a no go.
I'll say this about her, she seems less insane than the other democrats.

But she's a woman that hates guns. No thanks.
but but but she is kinda pretty with the right filters, and says a couple things that aren't bad.

Fresh air my ass. A rank queef is more like it.
but but but she is kinda pretty with the right filters, and says a couple things that aren't bad.

But she doesn't seem to have any inclination to intentionally destroy the country,..as the current regime is in the process of doing.

Legalize weed.

And enforce our immigration laws. She'd be unstoppable. That is, assuming there's any legitimacy left in our election process.

Is there any question about that, at this point?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

But she doesn't seem to have any inclination to intentionally destroy the country,..as the current regime is in the process of doing.

Sad that Tulsi has bigger ballz than Cruz, the booger eater, or the entire GOP now for that matter. Everyone else is hiding and afraid to say a word.

I’ll grant you her current positions are not as extreme as Bidet/Hore buddy give her time. I trust her less far than I could toss her.

Originally Posted by ribka

Sad that Tulsi has bigger ballz than Cruz, the booger eater, or the entire GOP now for that matter. Everyone else is hiding and afraid to say a word.

She’s playing for airtime is all.

The DNC will never allow her to "compete". It's like we're under a CCP-like (fake) Constitutional monarchy, without respect to bloodlines. Just pre-chosen heirs to the throne.
I'm still waiting for the nekkid workout video to surface. wink

Smart, photogenic, seemingly pro American interests, smile

but there's that 2A stance............... frown
Well,....like I said. Tulsi's political future is over. She's on the wrong side of the war machine. The deep state will destroy America with constant war. It won't allow its war machine to be challenged.

Absofuckinlutely
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The DNC will never allow her to "compete". It's like we're under a CCP-like (fake) Constitutional monarchy, without respect to bloodlines. Just pre-chosen heirs to the throne.

Don't forget, the RNC never had any intention of allowing The Donald to "compete" either.

Perhaps the Dem establishment will "f" up enough there will be an exodus to candidates like Tulsi................or better yet a more conservative candidate than anything they offer nowadays.

I doubt it. She’s digging her own grave with the DNC. There’s a lot that I disagree with and wouldn’t vote for her but she seems to think for herself and not hate America unlike Biden/Schumer/Piglosi. A politician that speaks honestly without a lot of pandering and leaves it to the people decide if they want to vote for her. I’ll take that all day over a lying pander.
Trust "Tulsi" at your own peril.

A republican career politician who witnessed the fraud to unseat the most popular President ever is going to keep their mouths shut. Dominion voting machines have them running scared.
The GOP has proven itself totally worthless as defense against the left. It's rotted to the core and it's not coming back.

I think what we're going to see in the future is a split in the Democratic Party,...which will eventually morph into a second party.

There's a lot of young, politically naive people who vote Democrat these days who aren't aware of how the end game of the current situation is going to affect them.

Once they start living it, they're going to want something different.

The first thing they're going to do is throw all of those old bastards out of the way.

I give it 7 or 8 years.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Legalize weed.

Is there any question about that, at this point?

Currently, there is no doubt. It's remotely possible, however, that a grass roots movement within the states could have a positive effect on election legitimacy in the future. Slim hope, but possible.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Still looking for the nekkid workout. This will have to do for now:

I doubt it. She’s digging her own grave with the DNC. There’s a lot that I disagree with ... but she seems to think for herself and not hate America unlike Biden/Schumer/Piglosi. A politician that speaks honestly without a lot of pandering and leaves it to the people decide if they want to vote for her. I’ll take that all day over a lying pander.

Exactly.
Supporting anyone that advertises themselves as a "different" politician is a waste of time and is probably someone that needs shot on sight.

At least that's what conclusion I get when the scientific method is applied....

And were's the GOP old guard the past week? All getting ready for the Trump impeachment next week?

Zero fighters in the GOP now. A half asssed tweet once every few months, or holding a stack of blank documents claiming they finally have Obama and Hillary lol sure it cutting it. Pathetic
The GOP has proven itself totally worthless as defense against the left. It's rotted to the core and it's not coming back.

I think what we're going to see in the future is a split in the Democratic Party,...which will eventually morph into a second party.

There's a lot of young, politically naive people who vote Democrat these days who aren't aware of how the end game of the current situation is going to affect them.

The first thing they're going to do is throw all of those old bastards out of the way.

I give it 7 or 8 years.

They're going to find out, but by that time it'll be too late.
Compared to most of the rest of her party she’s pretty good, but that’s ain’t saying much. Glad to see them eating each others’ faces at any time though.
I don't trust politicians one single lick, but more like Gabbard would be a welcome relief. What bothers me with this impeachment trial is the MSM will be zeroed in on it like a kingfisher and that allows the Biden administration to pull a whole bunch of shenanigans unchecked. Hopefully, some independent thinkers on the left like Gabbard and some on the right can keep things on an even keel, but I am not going to be overly optimistic on this.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I don't trust politicians one single lick, but more like Gabbard would be a welcome relief. What bothers me with this impeachment trial is the MSM will be zeroed in on it like a kingfisher and that allows the Biden administration to pull a whole bunch of shenanigans unchecked. Hopefully, some independent thinkers on the left like Gabbard and some on the right can keep things on an even keel, but I am not going to be overly optimistic on this.

They'll be out starting wars real soon under cover of the bulshit impeachment.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Oh, no no no, buddy.

Naah. No, thanks.
She had her chance and she blew it.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

PREZACTLY!!!

I give it 7 or 8 years.

As much as the old bastards of the D party scare me, the young ones like AOC are a much bigger concern. More radical and more filled with hate. For gods sake, AOC was just suggesting sending Trump supporters off to deprogramming camps.
Originally Posted by Paul_M

I give it 7 or 8 years.

As much as the old bastards of the D party scare me, the young ones like AOC are a much bigger concern. More radical and more filled with hate. For gods sake, AOC was just suggesting sending Trump supporters off to deprogramming camps.

I don't see the breakaway Democrats being much concerned with Trump or his supporters a few years down the line. That will be yesterday's news soon enough.

The young people will be looking at "here and now" and who's in charge of this mess.
Thought for the day about politicians. Eric Swallowwell probably had the only exotic wild sex in his life with his hot ChiCom spy woman. On the other hand, MacConnell married his hot ChiCom spy woman.
I bet she could pop your head like a pimple between those thighs. laugh
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Still looking for the nekkid workout. This will have to do for now:

Dude,

she's a goofy footer too!

Cool, but she's properly attired in "Mom" clothes for her outings. Not the wahini way. She's not get much in the way of kudos in SoCal.
Meh, she's ok but she bores me.

Women should not be allowed to hold office.

She's already got some nice juggernauts.
Well,....like I said. Tulsi's political future is over. She's on the wrong side of the war machine. The deep state will destroy America with constant war. It won't allow its war machine to be challenged.

Think she might be trying to get a job on TV? National TV gigs are more lucrative than politics if the politician isn't a crook.
© 24hourcampfire