Home
Joe Biden wasted no time destroying tens of thousands of jobs his first day in office by canceling the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Biden also put a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands.

New Mexico’s leaders are worried that Biden’s war on the energy business will devastate the state’s economy, where education, jobs and public programs depend on funding from the industry.

Joe Biden (supposedly) won New Mexico with 54.29% of the vote vs 43.50% for Trump.

TRENDING: In Text Messages, Biden Voters Already Regret Their Vote

“During his inauguration, President Biden spoke about bringing our nation together. Eliminating drilling on public lands will cost thousands of New Mexicans their jobs and destroy what’s left of our state’s economy,” Carlsbad Mayor Dale Janway told The Associated Press on Friday. “How does that bring us together? Environmental efforts should be fair and well-researched, not knee-jerk mandates that just hurt an already impoverished state.”
I’m sure they’ll all find clean energy jobs.......
Well, Buttajig says just find another job.
Hey, relax. Here’s a $1400 check. Maybe they can “learn to code”....
Well I was hoping the great reset and green new deal would phug everyone equally.
They can't even act surprised.

We used to have some Democrat strongholds in this region,
They flipped right quick with The War on Coal. The hard left turn of the
Dems in the last four years sealed it.

Can't understand what NM was thinking.
The voters always get exactly what they deserve.
Now I'm waiting for more left wing B.S. about retraining for another job. That's one of their favorite excuses to justify throwing people out of work.
Originally Posted by jnyork

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard." —Mencken

That’s not always true but in this case absolutely 100%

Assuming the elections are not rigged.
I’m starting to look forward to $6 gasoline. Just so I can constantly remind the douche in the shop at work who is a rabid hater of Trump and gigantic Biden fan. He was already bitching on Thursday about gas going up and worried about the cost of living going up with the $15 minimum wage.

I hope it gets bad, people starving Great Depression bad. I’m going to rub every one of their sorry fugcking noses in it every time I get the chance.
Wind is a viable energy source for the US, since the North Eastern States sucks and California blows.
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m sure they’ll all find clean energy jobs.......

If you mix human waste with videos of Greta and AOC you get cleaner burning liberals..
Learn to code will no longer be hate speech by the left...again
LMAO. I would even harder if it wasn't about to pluck us all in the azz really hard.
Winning !
Cant wait till the learn to code crowd is made obsolete by AI.
haha, I feel like I am at the ending of Fight Club when the city is burning to the ground am I just watching it burn with a smile on my face. Reap what you sow.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Well, Buttajig says just find another job.

Buttplug is a stupid mother f u c k e r
Have them eat cake!
I'm guessing that New Mexico's BITCH of a governor didn't say one damn word.
What the fugg did they think was going to happen! PA is next!
^^^ there is no Federal land in PA with oil leases. He’ll get them on EPA regulations like whats already been done for years in NY.

Plus there is no oil in SE PA, so Philly could care less.

At least PA got rid of their Tranny Health Secretary for one that’s at least appears to be all woman.
Obama told us there was no more prosperity to be had.

And Biden's gonna prove it.
What is Biden’s motto?

Trump was Make America Great.
Obama was hope and change.

I thinks it’s...watch my freak show destroy America.
Suck it.

P
We are in the unfortunate situation that so many of us voted for an administration and Congress that will be forever known for what they intentionally destroyed as well as for what they unknowingly created.
Somebody should find those "leaders" bitching in the article and bring them to a party with some big black crack addicts to fuuck 'em in the ass for a weekend.

Exactly right.
Originally Posted by TheKid
I’m starting to look forward to $6 gasoline. Just so I can constantly remind the douche in the shop at work who is a rabid hater of Trump and gigantic Biden fan. He was already bitching on Thursday about gas going up and worried about the cost of living going up with the $15 minimum wage.

I hope it gets bad, people starving Great Depression bad. I’m going to rub every one of their sorry fugcking noses in it every time I get the chance.

As much as I hope this doesn't happen, I hope it does for the same reason. I hope biden fails miserably so then hopefully we can rebuild

The best bumper sticker I have seen was on a 4 x 4 pickup: "New Mexico's Governor is an Idiot".

It was very difficult to peel off and I had to use a whole tube of glue to get it to re-stick on my Tahoe.

Same here, fuqk them. I'm to the point that I dgaf how bad it gets, the worse the better.
I don’t care.......did NM care about Obama’s war on coal.

Welcome to the party pal!
I know several who voted for Biden.. when Gas is $5 bucks a gallon and their whole summer plans been chit canned because they can’t afford the gas prices.. Right now be the time to buy oil stocks..
Originally Posted by 79S
Joe Biden wasted no time destroying tens of thousands of jobs his first day in office by canceling the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Biden also put a 60-day moratorium on new oil and natural gas leases and drilling permits on federal lands.

New Mexico’s leaders are worried that Biden’s war on the energy business will devastate the state’s economy, where education, jobs and public programs depend on funding from the industry.

Joe Biden (supposedly) won New Mexico with 54.29% of the vote vs 43.50% for Trump.

“During his inauguration, President Biden spoke about bringing our nation together. Eliminating drilling on public lands will cost thousands of New Mexicans their jobs and destroy what’s left of our state’s economy,” Carlsbad Mayor Dale Janway told The Associated Press on Friday. “How does that bring us together? Environmental efforts should be fair and well-researched, not knee-jerk mandates that just hurt an already impoverished state.”

Guess they got what they voted for, eh?
NM is ruled by an area around Santa Fe,Taos and the other touchey feeley places in the North.
Originally Posted by 79S

I'd bet the percentage was a bit higher for Biden - The northern part of the state, the Rio Grande Valley, and Las Cruces are all heavily blue. IIRC The Rio Grande Valley has more residents than the rest of the state together. (I may be wrong)
Originally Posted by mirage243

Same here, fuqk them. I'm to the point that I dgaf how bad it gets, the worse the better.

I agree, this Camry is getting almost 40 mpg for work. cost me about $15 driving to work for the week. I don’t need to go anywhere else. Can stop at the grocery store on the way home. I have a pot belly and a wood stove in the building and I can put the in at anytime in the garage to keep the house warm.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yup! I hope they get fuqked hard.
Originally Posted by Lockhart
We are in the unfortunate situation that so many of us voted for an administration and Congress that will be forever known for what they intentionally destroyed as well as for what they unknowingly created.

They know exactly what they are trying to create. A two tiered society. They don't seek these positions of power because they love us. LOL!
© 24hourcampfire