Home
https://twitter.com/i/status/1353265439569289218

Sam Conservative
@BlessUSA2024
·
5h
#Tacoma police officer drives an SUV into group of pedestrians then runs over another person. The police spokesperson Wendy Haddow said, "the officer drove away because he feared for his safety."
#WashingtonState
Looked like mostly groids. Hard to tell.
Awesome
sometimes they have to touch the stove to learn
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Sam Conservative
@BlessUSA2024
·
5h
#Tacoma police officer drives an SUV into group of pedestrians then runs over another person. The police spokesperson Wendy Haddow said, "the officer drove away because he feared for his safety."
#WashingtonState

Okay, then. We are all now greenlighted to do the same. The police authorities have authorized it.
The same cops will gladly go door to door confiscating guns, right?
Someone call da amberlance!!
I can't think of a more appropriate response give the circumstance.
What's the code for,

"We need backup.....only those in high clearance cruisers neled respond."
Originally Posted by colodog
I can't think of a more appropriate response give the circumstance.

Same here, but it should be explicitly authorized for civilians (not just for cops) so they don't come and arrest us for attempted murder when we do it.
thats hilarious the way that cop car bounced as he ran them over. that had to have come as a very rude awakening to these f ucken scumbags. new game, bowling for schitheads
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You don't seem to understand that like all government entities, the police will create whatever justification is required to exonerate themselves of any wrongdoing, regardless of the situation.
Sheesh. Youd think they were in a foxhole screaming, "Oh my God". All will acknowledge Him, even if it take a police SUV.

Tff
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Cops get to have all of the fun.
Body count???
Wait a sec, I though the guy in Charlottesville feared for his life too?

Gosh how times have changed.
'Bout time. A little reality for the brats.
Local cop. Not State Patrol.
Originally Posted by 16bore

They have to let him out, now.
Originally Posted by rem141r
thats hilarious the way that cop car bounced as he ran them over. that had to have come as a very rude awakening to these f ucken scumbags. new game, bowling for schitheads

Oh But the News Report said Pedestrians.
Ya Know Like Innocent Pedestrians doing nothing wrong at all.
I am with the ones that say that this Police offer set a president
If it is OK for a Police officer to feel threatened enough to Run over the BS Rioting Protesters
It should be OK for everyone.
Originally Posted by funshooter

If it is OK for a Police officer to feel threatened enough to Run over the BS Rioting Protesters

That is far too logical and rational for the current clown world. If Average Joe so much as bumps one of the fuggers with a side mirror, his life will be destroyed.
I have always suspected the best way to handle things, when surrounded by a mob, is to put it in 4wd and accelerate through. It good to see this theory validated. I think my dump truck, with 7 yards of gravel in the box, would be even more effective and wouldn't bounce so much. GD
Maybe the accelerator pedal stuck.
What’s that Firestone add? Something like, get out and do truck stuff.
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by funshooter

That is far too logical and rational for the current clown world. If Average Joe so much as bumps one of the fuggers with a side mirror, his life will be destroyed.

Beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Different rules for different folks.
Originally Posted by KFWA
sometimes they have to touch the stove to learn

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take care, Willie
In Ohio it’s legal to use deadly force to protect your property.

Maybe that’s why BLM and Antifa are very quiet around here.
Certainly one way to kill zombies.
Just up the road.

Street racer types took over a major intersection downtown and were taking turns drifting and doing burn outs. They gathered quite a crowd.
"Okay, then. We are all now greenlighted to do the same. The police authorities have authorized it."

We've always been greenlighted.
Precedent set.
On a BLM note, the business on the corner in the video is called Dorky’s. It’s kinda an adult video arcade, booze and old school video games, pinball, etc.....

Owner is an immigrant. He got pissed with the local BLM organization holding weekly protests in front of his business. He was on video confronting them after they blocked the intersection.
Video went viral and all the SJW’s tried to ruin him. Damn near did.
Bout time those LEO on the left coast do their job instead of shirking it on the orders of the pivot man in the circle jerk calling the shots.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Ain’t it though ,
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Yessir
They’ll be lighting that place up again .
Kenneth
Seems to be lots of street racing type schit around here. Wasn’t long ago, maybe 3 or 4 months back, there was a fatality from a local street race.

I’m sure this will kickoff some police protests.
Well, at this point I don't care if the DA presses charges against the rioters, or not.
Originally Posted by Brazos
Local cop. Not State Patrol.

Yes, not a Washington State Trooper.
State Patrol is too busy handing out seatbelt violations.
Too bad the police weren't driving and M113.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

More truth than fiction.
Lots of video of the event, he backed up and got a running start to plow through the crowd. All the punks in the street had their phones in hand videoing the street racers.

"I am concerned that our department is experiencing another use of deadly force incident," Tacoma interim police Chief Mike Ake said in the press release.

The law of gross weight proven once again...
Damn,take the skid plates off so the cop cars can hook up better with the hoodies.
Hope the cop gets a medal. Good job.
Has anybody figured out why the chick that took one to the neck at the Capitol had to be shot?
Originally Posted by akasparky
Lots of video of the event, he backed up and got a running start to plow through the crowd. All the punks in the street had their phones in hand videoing the street racers.

"I am concerned that our department is experiencing another use of deadly force incident," Tacoma interim police Chief Mike Ake said in the press release.

Who was that ugly seahag at the end of the vid? Madcow the dyke?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
In Ohio it’s legal to use deadly force to protect your property.

Maybe that’s why BLM and Antifa are very quiet around here.

Your being from Ohio explains a lot.

LOL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Now - they start?

T'was a Ford - probably uncontrollable.
Only 2 went to the hospital, 1 already released.....

Come on, The driver wasn't even trying.................
Originally Posted by deflave
Has anybody figured out why the chick that took one to the neck at the Capitol had to be shot?

uh-huh,

she crossed a line someone else thought shouldn't be crossed,

Identical to Kyle Rittenhouse, except Kyle wasn't issued a badge.
Were the tires damaged??
What would be the best tread design for that type of service? AT or AG
False headline...”plows into a group of protestors”....should be “plows OUT OF an angry violent mob”
Just another day. It's sure cool when it's one of them over there, and not one of us over here. Of course, the cop dindu nuffin. He feared for his life. He was just following orders. He was just following his training.

Check Mate.!

...well played T
Steep learning curve for those idiots.
Cop has 29.5 years in.
Hope he's allowed to retire.
Local news said it was just a group of pedestrians that were watching a street race.

Can’t make this schit up.....oh wait, yes you can.
Saw this the other day. Didn't see the issue then and don't see why it matters now.
What's wrong with that?
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
What's wrong with that?

He didn't back up, after driving through.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

uh-huh,

she crossed a line someone else thought shouldn't be crossed,

Identical to Kyle Rittenhouse, except Kyle wasn't issued a badge.

Chauvin and Rolfe had badges.

And that was all decided immediately.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

When you finally get a smart phone, but don't know how to take a screenshot.
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
False headline...”plows into a group of protestors”....should be “plows OUT OF an angry violent mob”

correct
Originally Posted by 45_100
Originally Posted by MadMooner

More truth than fiction.

..... and cell phone violations.
Protests downtown last night over the alleged “police violence”.

Sounds like they were breaking schit, blocking traffic, setting things on fire......the usual antics.
Lol!!
Gummi bros getting squished on the street.
Priceless.....
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Sam Conservative
@BlessUSA2024
·
5h
#WashingtonState

Should of used a state plow truck
Mayor is out in front of the situation, commiserating with the worthless fuggs. Lol.

Pierce Co sheriff usually has less tolerance of bullschit than his neighbors but that seems to be changing. Looks like they arrested a few, but largely let it go.

Downtown Tacoma made a halfway decent effort to revitalize over the last decade or so but it’s been sliding downhill the last couple years.

Grit City is turning into a woke chithole.
Originally Posted by MM879
What would be the best tread design for that type of service? AT or AG

Mud grips...
© 24hourcampfire