Home
Mine has tons of that crap, all kinds sprays, all kinds of shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, hand lotions. I’m talking a lot of that stuff. She has a lot of shoes too. She has more in her closet than I’ve owned in my 67 years. Lots of clothes too. I don’t say cshit, whatever makes her happy.

What about yours???

I ain’t perfect, got guns, tools, lots of hunting stuff, etc.
For fuqks sake...
Originally Posted by hanco
Mine has tons of that crap, all kinds sprays, all kinds of shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, hand lotions. I’m talking a lot of that stuff. She has a lot of shoes too. She has more in her closet than I’ve owned in my 67 years. Lots of clothes too. I don’t say cshit, whatever makes her happy.

What about yours???

I ain’t perfect, got guns, tools, lots of hunting stuff, etc.

She does. It’s her money that bought it so it is not my concern. But it must have cost a small fortune.

It must be that all that stuff is a requirement of the gender and comes with the territory.
At any given moment there will be 7 to 13 bottles of stuff in the shower. One is my shampoo, one is the dog's. The vanity top has 4 or 5, under the sink is crammed, repeat for the other two bathrooms.

She also has every cleaning product, and over the counter medication known to mankind.

It's best to just STFU..... smile
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
For fuqks sake...

😂😂😆
Yep, best to ignore all that crap, keep your mouth shut.
Neither one has much of that.
One thing I’ve noticed. If I buy something I don’t like, I just keep using it until it’s gone. Then try something else.
My wife buys something she doesn’t like. She uses it one time. Then under the sink or in the bathroom closet it goes.
And she buys something else to try. Hasbeen
Sometimes there are so many bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc. in the shower that I can't turn around without knocking something off it's perch.
I have one bar of soap and one bottle of shampoo.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
For fuqks sake...

Indeed
Originally Posted by hanco
Yep, best to ignore all that crap, keep your mouth shut.

Yep. Otherwise she’ll start asking about all your hunting “stuff” 😮
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
One thing I’ve noticed. If I buy something I don’t like, I just keep using it until it’s gone. Then try something else.
My wife buys something she doesn’t like. She uses it one time. Then under the sink or in the bathroom closet it goes.

She must be my wife's sister.
No.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Under the lavatories, the cabinets are completely full of different bottles of stuff.
Just get her the latest hair care item and be done with it! smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I never took a wife, keep life simple a sage once told me.
If there is an empty counter space or drawer she will fill it up with that stuff, then pile it up on top of it

I have been tired of it for about 10 years now but saying something wouldn’t change anything
That and shoes. Lots of damn shoes!
Nope. My gal has no hair.
no idea. i have my own bafroom. built it myself just so i would not have to deal with women folks bathroom junk.
Nope. Shampoo. Conditioner. That's it. No fuss, no muss. Nothin' fancy. That's why I like her.
Timely thread.

Friday morning 4 AM.

Trying to shower, I knocked 4 bottles on the floor, individually.

Took a moment to count.

Wife, 2 daughter's, and I.

I have a bottle of body wash and use a bottle of shampoo my wife uses.

So 6 different bottles/female. +2.

Tolled the girls to fix it, remove the ones they aren't currently using.
Oldest (17) said most were her's.

Counted this morning. 18.
Not much better.

Wife only has a couple.
Always considered it better than a woman who used no soap. ;-{>8
I don't think so.

Two bathroom house, two of us, one bathroom each. I rarely look in her shower, except to ogle her.

LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
No. My wife says all that stuff ruins hair.
Just enough.
Originally Posted by slumlord

LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks. Saved for later.
My wife is a retired hair dresser. She keeps up her license so she can buy wholesale products - the expensive ones. She doesn't have piles of bottles lying around but what she has is top quality.
© 24hourcampfire