Home
Posted By: Leanwolf THE THOUGHT POLICE SPEAK OUT. - 01/25/21
University professors, media commentators, ad infinitum, call for purging all Republicans, conservatives, etc., for any of their support for Trump, and the Constitution. They want to establish a Ministry of Truth. Shades of Nineteen Eighty Four.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/01/...ongress-to-universities-to-regular-jobs/

Lots of "unity" coming, boys & girls.

L.W.
We need shirts and caps that say "Cancel culture IS NAZI culture", " NAZIs cancelled Jews," " Cancelling freedom of speech is a NAZI value".

It seems like we're being forced to choose between Hitler and Stalin.

LOL, they'll never hear 'any' of it coming.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
University professors, media commentators, ad infinitum, call for purging all Republicans, conservatives, etc., for any of their support for Trump, and the Constitution. They want to establish a Ministry of Truth. Shades of Nineteen Eighty Four.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/01/...ongress-to-universities-to-regular-jobs/

Lots of "unity" coming, boys & girls.

L.W.

I have noted that most of this rubbish tends to originate in universities....probably why most hostile takeovers generally get rid of them first.
I'm feeling so unified..........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Why am I craving fresh rib meat? grin
Isn't the symbol for unity a ring?

Sort of like a picture of elf gratification?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Whiptail

It seems like we're being forced to choose between Hitler and Stalin.

That was excellent and very compelling. Thanks for posting this.
The professor kept saying he doesn't know what will happen because of his speaking out, but I got the distinct feeling that prosecutor will sue the schit out of New Mexico University if he's fired.
Posted By: RAS Re: THE THOUGHT POLICE SPEAK OUT. - 01/26/21
That professor is on the mark.

His generation was the last generation that still kind of allowed and welcomed dissent without penalty. Win it on the merits.

No more. And he is fighting that.
There is no truth.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
There is no truth.

- Pontius Pilate.
Originally Posted by RAS
That professor is on the mark.

His generation was the last generation that still kind of allowed and welcomed dissent without penalty. Win it on the merits.

No more. And he is fighting that.

Agree , saved it , going to pass it around
Excellent, excellent video, Whiptail.
They are only arresting anyone who supports Trump, heard a 155 arrests so far. So can anyone recall the drive to arrest anyone during the riots the last four years?
Maybe the Aliens will come down and save earth.
© 24hourcampfire