Home
All 148 US Deaths in VAERS HHS Vaccine Database:
Many are Dying Shortly After Getting Shot

Keep in mind that these are the few admissions that get reported rather than counted as the big profit code as a "Covid Death". Exp. Brings in $147,000+ per patient in WV...... Coded "CV 19."
Coded "Vaccine Related" brings in criticism from families.

Video link
https://www.bitchute.com/video/7fL4rNRPqOe9/
There was a disclaimer I had to sign and acknowledge when getting a flu shot.

Is this different?
Sounds like good shootin' if many are dying after getting shot
Originally Posted by slumlord

Is this different?

did it say "if this kills you, it ain't our fault"?

thats the one i signed
Something about Epstein Barr

Whoever she is.
Rosanne's fatter sister.

Lol

As if?
she's roseannes tired cranky sister
Hey, Roseanne Barr likes Trump

So does Varmint Guy

Dammit
Originally Posted by hookeye
Rosanne's fatter sister.

You're on a roll!😂
I thought this thread was about gun shot wounds.
I wonder what that feeble old guy died of......?

What was his name?

Hank something.

He used to play B Ball.

No, the other B Ball.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I thought this thread was about gun shot wounds.

Dead is dead, no matter the killer or method.
It would have been more merciful for a lot of them, no doubt, if they put down those poor victims more humanely.
Many? I know hundreds who've had it. Maybe a sore arm, but nothing else.
I know 3 people that have had the vaccine, both doses. One had an antibody test a little while after complete vaccine. They paid for test out of pocket, & it showed positive for antibodies. All 3 were also taking Ivermectin as a prophylaxis. I believe it is safe. I've taken biologics in shots,& infusions for crohns. I can't imagine the vaccine being any more dangerous than those meds. Just one hillbilly's opinion.
I have this old dog

Maybe I just go get her a Pfizer shot? Those a free.

I’m really a cheap Mfer
Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections.
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.
You have to consider time and gas there and back.
I used to wonder why people would bring there old blind arthritic dogs in for that. Sometimes they'd cry a long time with the sedative overdose.
Old Yeller method is humane.
You know, I hear that alcohol is a poison and that it kills lots of people every year. Maybe I should stop drinking - - - -Nah!
Stupity is rappant around this fuuckin place!! Just amazing!! And we wonder why trump lost!!! Haha
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.
I used to wonder why people would bring there old blind arthritic dogs in for that. Sometimes they'd cry a long time with the sedative overdose.

I agree Happy. It's not pleasant when it's your own pet, but sometimes it just makes sense.
Considering that the first wave of shots are going to the oldest and sickest people in the country, how do we know the same number wouldn't have died anyway? Not taking a position on the vaccine, just looking at the demographics in question.
This is several levels above , get woke go broke..... lmao
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

I agree Happy. It's not pleasant when it's your own pet, but sometimes it just makes sense.

The Ol Yeller method is cheapest, and works well.
Of course one could flub it or things go less than expected (twitch and flippin red stuff).

Will say................dig the hole first. Then pop em.

You or the vet doing it, doesn't matter really IMHO.........because it sucks no matter what.
Had my first shot Thursday.... really well run operation here in Ashe County NC.... registration done online signed the waiver and rolled down my truck window. I told the pretty young nurse that I was expecting a lollypop. she said they would try to have some ready for the second shot. she did give me a lime green band aid....

So far I have not grown a 3rd eye or developed a hunger for human flesh.....
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and as of today am at two weeks post second dose. My wife gets her second dose of Moderna this week.

No side effects what so ever for either of us. My 77 year old walking co-morbidity father gets Pfizer dose 2 this week. No side effects for him from shot 1.

Anti-vaccers and Q balls aside...I get a bigger reaction from the flu shot every year. This was easy peasy
Originally Posted by Quak
I’ve had both doses of Pfizer and as of today am at two weeks post second dose. My wife gets her second dose of Moderna this week.

No side effects what so ever for either of us. My 77 year old walking co-morbidity father gets Pfizer dose 2 this week. No side effects for him from shot 1.

Anti-vaccers and Q balls aside...I get a bigger reaction from the flu shot every year. This was easy peasy

so youre 50 something?

Your county must be moving faster than the counties here.

They are still doing the meter maids (they are heroes) and whittling their way into the 75+ crowd

Below 65, I’ve heard May-June time frame.

I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

That's one service that I despised. In all seriousness, I hate to see anything needlessly suffer.
Even hunting, I'll let good meat pass by if I'm not certain of a clean shot.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Considering that the first wave of shots are going to the oldest and sickest people in the country, how do we know the same number wouldn't have died anyway? Not taking a position on the vaccine, just looking at the demographics in question.

I think that someone with investments in the vaccine might have told you that since you don't watch CNN.
Did you listen to or read any of the VAERS reports?
Many of them were filled out with clear bias.
Then you come across those fragile old fifty some year olds. The twenty year old was doubtless frail. Could've keeled over any time.
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

The Ol Yeller method is cheapest, and works well.
Of course one could flub it or things go less than expected (twitch and flippin red stuff).

Will say................dig the hole first. Then pop em.

You or the vet doing it, doesn't matter really IMHO.........because it sucks no matter what.

True
I'd rather use that shot than put one down with an unreliable shot. Not a good experience for anyone, especially the owners.
Bunch of anti-vaxers on here.

Y'all need to get with Carmen Electra and do some TV commercials how the vaccines are killing the kids.
I think it's safe to say that if there is a problem with the vaccine it'll all be blamed on Trump. If it goes well it'll be because biden stepped in.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Bunch of anti-vaxers on here.

Y'all need to get with Carmen Electra and do some TV commercials how the vaccines are killing the kids.

Funny you should say that.
I was looking for a celebrity. A sports legend would be perfect.

I got hold of Hank Aaron's agent. Unfortunately, he wasn't available for comment.

I think that someone with investments in the vaccine might have told you that since you don't watch CNN.
Then you come across those fragile old fifty some year olds. The twenty year old was doubtless frail. Could've keeled over any time.

I'm not worried about it. Haven't had a cold or the flu in probably 6-8 years. If they make me take it, I don't really think it'll matter. If they don't make me take it, I probably won't. Either way, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Getting or not getting the flu shot doesn't seem to make any difference with me. I doubt this will either.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
You know, I hear that alcohol is a poison and that it kills lots of people every year.

I don't know about that, but it does explain a lot of the OP's posts.

What was his name?

Hank something.

He probably could've kicked your ass, last week.

I'm not worried about it. Haven't had a cold or the flu in probably 6-8 years. If they make me take it, I don't really think it'll matter. If they don't make me take it, I probably won't. Either way, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Getting or not getting the flu shot doesn't seem to make any difference with me. I doubt this will either.

Staying healthy is that cheap ounce if prevention.
There's nothing better than acquired immunity....
mother's colostrum following a natural birth, catching a cold or flu, but your body recovers.
Nobody has a right to make you take anything, but they're talking publicly on how they are planning to make that happen. I was taught by an abnormal psych professor to identify Psychos like B Gates. He said that if you are in the same room with one, run, don't walk to the nearest exit.
Originally Posted by smokepole

What was his name?

Hank something.

He probably could've kicked your ass, last week.

Yeah... probably with just his right arm.
HC,

Please define "Many"

Percent of the total of those inoculated might be a good place to start.
I’ve had the first of two from Phizer. no reaction to the first.
I read a news report from Norway. A group of doctors reported that some patients died soon after getting the vaccine. However, the fatalities were elderly, terminally ill patients. Their advice, don’t give the vaccine to elderly, terminally ill patients.

Well duh!

I’m not sure why they were wasting vaccine on elderly, terminally ill patients. Seems it was inevitable that they were dying.
Probably because they are the reason everyone "must" wear masks, or havent you heard that one?

They are also the hamsters and mice that a short trial didnt account for.

A certain amount of them will croak and the std. response has already been seen here.

You cant visit grandma, but some "medical professional" needs to shoot her up...
They just approved over 65 vacs here.
Several places on the list as having it, but they won't give
it to over 65?

They are still hoarding it for the Essential employees. (Medical)

Only 1 place that will, and it's not on the list.

I'm getting tired of the Essential Employee thing.
These dipshits don't have any idea.

Hail the Nurses!
Let's see them do anything if all the support people quit.
Lab and imaging people are just as exposed. And doing nurses
work when things get tight.

Let the c-stores, close.
They are just low wage nobody's.
See how long things run without any gasolene.
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

I'm hoping that by June anyone that wants a shot can get one.
Im hoping by June everyone who doesnt want isnt forced to, but 2021 will be worse than 2020 when it comes to Kristallnact and its public measures.
Originally Posted by KFWA
two more vaccines are coming onto the market - Johnson & Johnson, which I believe is just one shot, not two, and the Astra Zeneca.

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.
Originally Posted by AB2506
I read a news report from Norway. A group of doctors reported that some patients died soon after getting the vaccine. However, the fatalities were elderly, terminally ill patients. Their advice, don’t give the vaccine to elderly, terminally ill patients.

Well duh!

I’m not sure why they were wasting vaccine on elderly, terminally ill patients. Seems it was inevitable that they were dying.

Living is a form of terminal illness. I believe many people who are ill would like to live longer.
Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections.

Thanks! I did not know about VAERS.

Is this different?

Yes, the shots are different.

I don't read the paper.
Originally Posted by cooper57m
You know, I hear that alcohol is a poison and that it kills lots of people every year. Maybe I should stop drinking - - - -Nah!

Do you get your liver enzymes checked?
Originally Posted by OldHat

It is my understanding that both these are viral vector vaccines. Which means they deliver DNA into your nucleus. They use a carrier virus to do that. The DNA then causes your cells to produce mRNA which in turn produces antigens.

Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA vaccines which use an LNP as the delivery vehicle to get the mRNA into the cells. These skip the DNA part and just induce your cells to produce antigens.

Do your research folks. I don't know, but I don't want foreign DNA in the nucleus of my cells. Which cells are targeted by the vector virus? How long does the DNA stay in the nucleus? All questions I don't know.

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

Well duh!

Wasting it on elderly? I'll bet there are a lot of elderly that would disagree. They are the ones most likely to die from Covid, or haven't you heard?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Does not every cold, flu, and other viral pathogens inject RNA or DNA directly into the nucleus of your cells?

RNA, yes.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

RNA, yes.

It is my understanding that some virus are RNA, while some others are DNA.
Sugar water is not lethal. This is fake news.

Thanks! I did not know about VAERS.

A lot of the medical jargon is published in the media and most don't know what it means because the media simply regurgitates the medical and gt press releases with minor rewarding. They spit out as many stories as possible within their short deadlines. Radio and TV will often just read verbatim what is sent to their news wires.
Wife and I got our Pfizer shot on Saturday and we aren't dead yet. 20 minutes in and out total with an over supply locally with walk ins welcome. No adverse reaction what so ever, in fact no reaction at all even at the shot site. Never signed anything for this or the flu shot when we got that.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sugar water is not lethal. This is fake news.

It's the corn that'll get ya.
Originally Posted by Windfall
Wife and I got our Pfizer shot on Saturday and we aren't dead yet. 20 minutes in and out total with an over supply locally with walk ins welcome. No adverse reaction what so ever, in fact no reaction at all even at the shot site. Never signed anything for this or the flu shot when we got that.

The liability immunity is via a special deal with the US Government, not with individual patients.
Originally Posted by reivertom

Well duh!

Wasting it on elderly? I'll bet there are a lot of elderly that would disagree. They are the ones most likely to die from Covid, or haven't you heard?

He said elderly TERMINALLY ILL.
The sky is falling

The sky is falling
Camper dude,

I scrolled through last night's and this morning's posts. Perhaps I missed your reply to my post last evening? If not, I'll ask once again.

Originally Posted by Valsdad
HC,

Please define "Many"

"Many" can mean different things to different folks.

Thanks in advance for your gracious reply.
We don't have enough information (and we likely never will) to make claims about what caused the deaths of the people who have died after getting the CV shots (not vaccines). It's just that simple. We can make assumptions, but that's all they will be.

What we can irrevocably state, without making any assumptions other than those inherent within reality, is that everyone dies. Some people will die at times that will skew data curves. There is no causal relationship that can be proved by their deaths. We can't say that the injections harmed them, or that they would have been harmed by the injections if they had not died.

What we can also irrevocably state, without making any assumptions beside those that are inherent within reality, is that every medical procedure involving injection of a foreign substance into the body, will significantly harm some percentage, and kill some percentage. Doctors know this. Drug companies know this. The substance injected does not have to be considered possibly dangerous for this to be the case. More will be harmed or killed if the injected substance carries its own dangers and risks. There is a reason why drug companies are not held liable legally or fiscally for drugs classed as vaccines (even though the CV injections are not vaccines, they are lumped under the same law by recent Act of Congress).

This is why no medical procedure should be mandated. Humans are not even remotely alike when it comes to how each of us copes with our environments, and side-stepping the immune system's basic defenses by injecting something through the skin and directly into a person is going to irreparably harm or kill some number of people.
Covid 19 vaccine is a quantity of chemicals design to help your body defeat or ward off covid 19 virus. It is not really a vaccine. Supposedly there is not covid virus in the injection. Hence the waver when getting injection. Some say it alters DNA. I am not sure what it is. I never had to sign a waver for other vaccine shots.

Vaccine - suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.
HC,

Please define "Many"

Actually, I looked at the percentage of those who died from covid diagnosis (of which there is no reliable diagnostic....of which there's no valid diagnostic) and it was less than the common flu. No surprise, because I considered the source.( It has been posted hundreds of times in other threads. )
However, the source said be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. I wonder why?
They destroyed the US economy and manipulated the world into the first stages of martial law with their highly orchestrated scare ops.

Then said source said, I have the solution....."...the final solution," unquote.

Here's just a small fraction of those who suffered adverse reactions and some to the point of death.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-vaccine-reactions-rise-worldwide/
VAERS is grossly underrepresented of actual deaths and adverse rxns.
"
"Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections."

The descriptions, ages and what information has been provided by the killers is posted in the OP. VAERS Report.

The gts of the world and major controlled media has been shoveling down our throats every day how deadly the "pandemic" is and how they have the solution.
Every time in history that the powers that SHOULDN'T BE have brought about radical draconian changes it's been successfully done by the Problem/Reaction/Soln. Technique. Once you learn this, it is extremely easy to recognize their con.

I can only guess that those who buried their children, brothers, and parents think that their loved ones were not to be sacrificed as guinea pigs for the profit$ of others. That's just a guess based upon observing human nature.
If you want to believe the source and media, go ahead and go for it. I'm not gambling the odds when the house has a proven record of cheating and stealing.

That's all I got today.

That's what most viruses do, integrate their DNA into your DNA.

It makes sense that a viral vaccine should mimic this process.
HC,

Please define "Many"

Actually, I looked at the percentage of those who died from covid diagnosis (of which there is no reliable diagnostic....of which there's no valid diagnostic) and it was less than the common flu. No surprise, because I considered the source.( It has been posted hundreds of times in other threads. )
However, the source said be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. I wonder why?
They destroyed the US economy and manipulated the world into the first stages of martial law with their highly orchestrated scare ops.

Then said source said, I have the solution....."...the final solution," unquote.

Here's just a small fraction of those who suffered adverse reactions and some to the point of death.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/covid-vaccine-reactions-rise-worldwide/
"
"Guys VAERS is the Vaccines Adverse Effects Reactions System if I remember correctly. Someone will criticize me if I'm wrong of course.
This is the official collection data base for those hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes that want to admit that they screwed up and killed someone or messed a patient up with their "safe and effective" injections."

The descriptions, ages and what information has been provided by the killers is posted in the OP. VAERS Report.

The gts of the world and major controlled media has been shoveling down our throats every day how deadly the "pandemic" is and how they have the solution.
Every time in history that the powers that SHOULDN'T BE have brought about radical draconian changes it's been successfully done by the Problem/Reaction/Soln. Technique. Once you learn this, it is extremely easy to recognize their con.

I can only guess that those who buried their children, brothers, and parents think that their loved ones were not to be sacrificed as guinea pigs for the profit$ of others. That's just a guess based upon observing human nature.
If you want to believe the source and media, go ahead and go for it. I'm not gambling the odds when the house has a proven record of cheating and stealing.

That's all I got today.

Thanks HC guy,

again, very vague, same as "many"

Do they have any numbers or estimates besides "grossly underrepresented " that you can post for my enlightenment?

Many viruses are RNA viruses. They do not have DNA to integrate. Coronaviruses are RNA viruses. So even in a normal SARS-CoV-2 infection there is no viral DNA in our nucleus. The viral vector vaccines use adenovirus which is a DNA virus. So with a normal infection no DNA in our cells. With a viral vector vaccine new DNA in our cells. I don't know what which cells are targeted by these vaccine or what happens to the co-opted cells.

That said the viruses that do place DNA in our nucleus often result in later disease, herpes comes to mid. Having foreign DNA in my cells is not something I want.

Yes, many do, but they are diseases. Herpes, papillomavirus and HIV for example lie dormant in healthy cells and it's not good. Not all use the nucleus, though. The point is that just because viruses do it does not mean it's a good thing to have in your body. I want more data on long tern affects.

RNA, yes.

It is my understanding that some virus are RNA, while some others are DNA.

This is true, and their life cycle is often crazy complicated.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Covid 19 vaccine is a quantity of chemicals design to help your body defeat or ward off covid 19 virus. It is not really a vaccine. Supposedly there is not covid virus in the injection. Hence the waver when getting injection. Some say it alters DNA. I am not sure what it is. I never had to sign a waver for other vaccine shots.

Vaccine - suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or of antibodies or lymphocytes that is administered primarily to prevent disease.

This is how older vaccines work. New vaccines use RNA or DNA which is often engineered in the lab.
BTW - I'm not saying these vaccines are dangerous. My position is simply I want MORE data on LONG term affects.
Damn y'all!

Looked at the title, and was hoping the Portland cops did what they needed to do since day one. whistle
I recieved my first shot this past Friday......still here

Bullet placement is everything...

Many viruses are RNA viruses. They do not have DNA to integrate. Coronaviruses are RNA viruses. So even in a normal SARS-CoV-2 infection there is no viral DNA in our nucleus. The viral vector vaccines use adenovirus which is a DNA virus. So with a normal infection no DNA in our cells. With a viral vector vaccine new DNA in our cells. I don't know what which cells are targeted by these vaccine or what happens to the co-opted cells.

That said the viruses that do place DNA in our nucleus often result in later disease, herpes comes to mid. Having foreign DNA in my cells is not something I want.

You've already got a ton of viral genomic material in your cells. Many of those viruses that have infected you don't even have names.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Damn y'all!

Looked at the title, and was hoping the Portland cops did what they needed to do since day one. whistle

I thought the thread was about a weekend in Chicago.
many are dying shortly before getting shot
The undefined term "many" unsupported by any credible facts or figures is the poster's attempt to create panic, doubt and resistance to taking the vaccine.
If you don't want to get the shot, just don't. You can do that without all the drama.
I'm just gonna wait until everyone else gets the shot and then I won't need it.
What caliber guns are they shooting?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The undefined term "many" unsupported by any credible facts or figures is the poster's attempt to create panic, doubt and resistance to taking the vaccine.

You obviously weren't one of those too lazy to click that link to the VAERS Report and peruse it a while.
Anyone who took time to read the OP and click that link would see where the title came from.

Not at all.
Go ahead and take it by all means.
You can have mine and a dozen others hear as well.
I bet Hank Aaron would want you to have his third round since he was touted as being so Pro injection. He won't need it.
Sounds like good shootin' if many are dying after getting shot

Bullet placement is key.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
What caliber guns are they shooting?

Caliber doesn't matter.
Those making $ off of this game just want everyone they can to keep playing it. It has something to do with the love of $.

The Game and now they're arguing odds. Lol.

LOL. But they are saying that even those who've had the vaccine in full can still contract the disease and transmit it to others who haven't had the vaccine. So it's not an actual vaccine. It's just supposed to keep you (the recipient) from dying if you contract it. It could turn out to be a total screw up for the human race for this reason, since it may prevent natural herd immunity from ever taking hold, which usually just takes a couple of years.

LOL. But they are saying that even those who've had the vaccine in full can still contract the disease and transmit it to others who haven't had the vaccine. So it's not an actual vaccine. It's just supposed to keep you (the recipient) from dying if you contract it. It could turn out to be a total screw up for the human race for this reason, since it may prevent natural herd immunity from ever taking hold, which usually just takes a couple of years.

Is there a take home test yet to see if you've gotten the virus and didn't even know it?

Is there a take home test yet to see if you've gotten the virus and didn't even know it?

My doctor today ordered a blood test for me, full panel and for Vitamin D levels. I asked him to add to that a test for COVID19 antibodies. He told me all the tests for that are total crap, and worthless, so he wouldn't add it.

My doctor today ordered a blood test for me, full panel and for Vitamin D levels. I asked him to add to that a test for COVID19 antibodies. He told me all the tests for that are total crap, and worthless, so he wouldn't add it.

I wonder if the "scientists" saying the tests are ineffective are saying so because they want everyone to take the vaccine? Not saying that's true but I could see that as a motivation.

I wonder if the "scientists" saying the tests are ineffective are saying so because they want everyone to take the vaccine? Not saying that's true but I could see that as a motivation.

https://www.brighteon.com/20839e0c-ce15-4295-b81f-5fe3ab4d0d57

Jake,

If you Really want to know the answer, here's the actual inventor of the so called "Gold standard by which all else is measured. This broadcast might help you to decide whether or not you and yours should be tested.

https://www.brighteon.com/cb209a4e-375f-4ce1-a41e-672accfcc0f5
Bunch of you all are what former VP Spiro Agnew called "Nattering nabobs of negativism". Don't know what you don't know.

I wouldn't put it past the medical establishment to do that.
ATTENTION:

This video describes how to access information on the VAERS Website.

https://www.brighteon.com/e48dea1c-70ce-4406-831f-8bf87eb59b7a

Well duh!

I will die after getting a flu shot.
I got it two years ago.
I have this old dog

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.

But rough. I put my crippled up, non-walking, incontennt old Lab down that way one noon hour when wife and kids were gone. Dog really hated the vets, and was painfully ashamed of messing himself, so I did it to avoid piling on a vet visit - he never saw it coming - one second he was groaning contentedly getting his eyebrows rubbed in the sunshine in his favorite yard-spot, the next second he was gone without a quiver. .22 pistol snuck out of the back of my pants, and a round to the medulla. He just stiffened up for a second or two and that's it.

It was a real long afternoon at work......
Ias,

I know what you mean.
I never got used to that.
if you don't get the shot you might get shot

That’s my plan, too....
Originally Posted by sse
if you don't get the shot you might get shot

Looking at the trends, that might be closer to the truth than we know.
The use of tasers have already been used against those not wearing masks, which is medical tyranny.... perhaps just plain tyranny with the medical device required to show us that we've been conquered and will be made to do as we're told.

Keep in mind that these are the few admissions that get reported rather than counted as the big profit code as a "Covid Death". Exp. Brings in $147,000+ per patient in WV...... Coded "CV 19."

Video link

Bullshit. They may be dying, but it isn't because they had a vaccine. It's this kind of brain dead blather that fuels the liberal fire.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Video link

Bullshit. They may be dying, but it isn't because they had a vaccine. It's this kind of brain dead blather that fuels the liberal fire.

Afraid my truth and free speech might affect your retirement investment?

The comment was based on my homework.
Do some of your own, or is that not a conservative family value in your book?
"Merck Suspending Vaccine Research as Covid Hoax Collapses"

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=60106e0e05ee6c0d0d85f97a

"Vaccine manufacturer Merck has abandoned development of two coronavirus vaccines, saying that after extensive research it was concluded that the shots offered less protection than just contracting the virus itself and developing antibodies."

(Full audio stream at link. )
© 24hourcampfire