Home
A Baptist church in LA, Ca was just blown up but fortunately nobody was injured. It happened Friday night when it was empty. The pastor in this mornings service knows the details of the attack and goes into everything known since he is a friend. The liberal media whitewashed it like it was a BLM "rally", demonized the church and one just refered to it as graffiti, so don't waste time with La snooze.
Here's the sermon based containing all details.
It begins at 22 minutes.

Here's a link instead. Hopefully this will work for everyone.
https://youtu.be/-P_NMzFi36k
No video
Sorry Jim. I'm not sure why it's not working like normal. When I click the center of the message, it goes through to the YouTube platform and works fine.
Try that and let me know if it's ok on your end.
I get the black screen too

But I’m banned from Youtube, that might be part of mine.
So where was the LEOs to keep things from getting to this point? Of course this is California, what am I thinking.
Originally Posted by slumlord

How did you get banned from screwtube? I wanna try!
When you guys double tap, is it going through?
I better figure this out.
Things changed for me the day DJT was banned from media.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The people in the church ought to be instructed on the "double tap"! It worked when I clicked in the middle of the title.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The people in the church ought to be instructed on the "double tap"! It worked when I clicked in the middle of the title.

Good.
I tried a couple different ways and the direct link to the source seems sound.

Double tap....
They would probably say "Amen!"
This church is both in Arizona and a baptist Church, which makes it likely that half of the families are armed. Probably similar in California in spite of La.
I was visiting a NY church of like faith and the pastor introduced me to half a dozen armed men in the congregation. One invited me to his range for rifle fun.
Doesn't sound like anybody whitewashed anything. They aren't assigning blame until the evidence shows what happened:

https://www.latimes.com/california/...nte-church-rocked-by-ied-attack-fbi-says

But don't let any of that derail your 'narrative'
I'm not familiar with the La media like you are.
I just listened to some of their local channels.

Sorry if I offended you by calling the non binaries homos.
I'll try to stick with non offensive pronouns like sodomites and [bleep] instead.

church’s pastor, Bruce Mejia,
... has cited Bible verses that he says justify
putting LGBTQ people to death and has preached
that it’s acceptable to kill a person if they’re a thief
or pedophile.

I gather that includes offenders like oxygen thief
happy crapper.
CowboyTim in a hoodie?
So where was the LEOs to keep things from getting to this point? Of course this is California, what am I thinking.

I don't know.
You might get an answer from the ones paid to read our threads.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Slumlord,

Are you able to get through with the new link?
Militant gays? I’d love to see a pic of the uniforms....
They were planning to show up in their uniforms that Sunday morning service. They planned a drag show during church.

My dad told me to watch out for them before I even knew what the word queer meant when we boys played Smear the Queer football at recess.

He told me that they were known to be a violent group in society and had been known for lots of murders.
When I got older, I had found out when I read the Books of Genesis and Judges that this was so true. Both books chapter 19.
Guys,

Watch this interview with the pastor.
This kind of violence against Christians is what the Biden plants and Satanists that hang out at the camp fire approve of while lying about us.
Don't let that trash on this forum entrap you into making a foolish comment as they are already trying to goad us into.

"Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.". -Jesus
Matthew 10:15-16

https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=600f7637eea9f60bd807ebd2
Originally Posted by jackmountain

They must be fabulous!!

Now they consider christians the terrorists and those who committed these crimes the heros.

You sick Bastard! grin
I'm sorry but the question needs to be asked.

Where were you on the night of said incident JimfromTN?

I hope you have a sphincter tight Alibi................
For anyone interested, here is the pastor and the true church meeting Sunday morning. I say the true church, because the place that those queers destroyed was just a building.

PTL and pass the accelerant

You 'll know 'em when you see'em jack they got a hole in the back seam of their jeans half way up the top of the pocket so's their buds can hookup for a quicky. You know the old in and out on the run deal
© 24hourcampfire