Home
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!
I'd change doctors. That guy's worthless.
I am getting the idea that the docs don't care if you live or die as long as they can get the big bucks from you coming down with the CCP virus. Why don't they know about Quinine and it's derivatives or Ivermectin?
You'd need to go to a Veterinarian..
You know what they say, "If you have to ask..."

He was full of it. Although I guess he could be incredibly stupid. I got a tickbite that started to develop the ring around it and the doctor had never heard of it and had no idea how to treat it. I told him and he wrote me out a prescription, so I guess anything is possible.
Ran into the same deal in August trying to get some Hydroxychloroquine with one of my docs.

He pretended to play dumb at first. Then he pulled out his ace card and “showed me” the Lancet hatchet piece on hydroxy.

I got up told him by the end of the day I would have a script and walked out. And I did have that script

Maybe you should have asked him for for HCQ + Z Pack + Zinc.

“In late March 2020, India added hydroxychloroquine to its national treatment guidelines, urging the drug be used “as early in the disease course as possible.” It was not recommended for those hospitalized with severe illness.

Then, in August 2020, India’s largest state, Uttar Pradesh, which has some 230 million residents, added ivermectin to its recommendations and distributed the drug for home care free of charge. The state of Bihar, which has 128 million residents, also started recommending ivermectin, and by the end of 2020, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh had the lowest and second-lowest COVID-19 fatality rates in all of India.

Uttar Pradesh, however, took it a step further than Bihar. They also used ivermectin as a prophylactic, first among health care workers and then among people who had come in contact with a person who tested positive.”

See:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...0125&mid=DM785029&rid=1067697321
They don't make money if you get a $4.00 Rx, they rather have you in a icu
Should of asked about hydroxychloroquine.
Do you use Ivermectin in conjunction with a Z pack or other antibiotics and zinc, just like Hydroxy?
it's all about LIABILITY... follow the money. If he gives you a Rx for something that is not approved to treat (off label), he is liable if something goes wrong... ALWAYS follow the money... he knows damn well it will treat it...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Do you use Ivermectin in conjunction with a Z pack or other antibiotics and zinc, just like Hydroxy?

You would only use the Z pack after a +pos test.

Save your antibiotic guns

Hydroxy or ivec would be prophys.
I order Ivermectin as a heart worm preventative for my dog from J R Enterprises based out of Louisiana. The vet requires a prescription and and massive markup. A $25 bottle will keep a dog parasite free for several years.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I order Ivermectin as a heart worm preventative for my dog from J R Enterprises based out of Louisiana. The vet requires a prescription and and massive markup. A $25 bottle will keep a dog parasite free for several years.

Do you have contact information?
The farm Co op sells ivermectin
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If you do a search of J R Enterprises Ivermectin it should come right up. It’s a plain looking site with a green background.

If you do a search of J R Enterprises Ivermectin it should come right up. It’s a plain looking site with a green background.

Thanks. Found it.

You can buy Ivermectin equine Apple flavor for horses on eBay, Amazon and even walmart.com.

I think the search Ivermectin Apple paste might be what somebody was talking about a week or two ago.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

You can buy Ivermectin equine Apple flavor for horses on eBay, Amazon and even walmart.com.

I think the search Ivermectin Apple paste might be what somebody was talking about a week or two ago.

Thanks. I bought a tube of that from Tractor Supply last week, but I've read lots of warnings on the internet that the inert ingredients in it might be dangerous to humans, even though verified safe for horses. I figure humans are zoologically closer to dogs than to horses, so whatever is safe for dogs (in terms of inert ingredients) is likely also safe for humans. Likely the warning on the horse Ivermectin is BS too, but who knows.

Thanks. I bought a tube of that from Tractor Supply last week, but I've read lots of warnings on the internet that the inert ingredients in it might be dangerous to humans, even though verified safe for horses. I figure humans are zoologically closer to dogs than to horses, so whatever is safe for dogs (in terms of inert ingredients) is likely also safe for humans. Likely the warning on the horse Ivermectin is BS too, but who knows.

Safe for horses safe for you
Did your Dr. have a bone thru his nose?

There goes the neighborhood. I been giving my dogs ivermectin for horses for years for heart worms, alot cheaper than sentinel, put a ribbon on your finger and put on the roof of the dogs mouth
I buy it at Fleet& Farm in Green Bay.No prescription needed.On animals the size of the injection is by body weight.Do`nt know how that translates to people.You do not inject it into muscle but just under the skin.
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!

Ivermectin is way off label for Covid e.I. not approved i. e. Any doc who prescribes it has their bare ass hanging in the wind for liability should ANYTHING adverse happen.

I’ve used it, I’ve prescribed it to family members, I’ve introduced it to a number of my MD buddies.

Any docs that are part of a bigger group will almost never prescribe off label treatments. Their group will not allow it.

Things you need to know.
My sister is a nurse, & does anesthesia. She has been taking veterinarian grade ivermectin for 2 months as a prophylaxis. She's got my parents taking it. My whole family is taking it. One of her friends who also does anesthesia had been making jokes about her taking horse wormer. Not long after his sister came down with covid. She has MS & was not doing well. He stopped joking & wanted my sister to fix her up with ivermectin. Within 2 days after taking it she made a complete turn around. I'm a firm believer in ivermectin. BTW my doctor said he hasn't heard anything about it either.
My brother keeps the injectable type around for his dogs, actually uses it as a pour on. I've used some by pouring it on my arms and rubbing it in. Talked to a vet the other day and he said he knows several guys who rub it into their hands like hand cream. None of them have even had a cold this winter.
Edit to add: Had a bit of an argument with my dr last summer when I went in for an A1C test. I was complaining about all the mask requirements, spacing, stay in your car till called, ect. I told him I'd seen studies showing that masks do more harm than good with all the different types of materials and such that people were using. He finally shrugged his shoulders and admitted that they knew it was BS, but if they didn't do it too many people who believed the hype wouldn't come in for treatment when they really were sick.
Your doc got the memo from the doctor’s union (AMA).
Too many docs don't do anything unless they are told to by the CDC. If they would have listened to docs who were and are having success fighting COVID we would have been out of this situation months ago.
TRH, if you need Ivomec and can't get it, PM me your addy and I'll send it to you. 1.5cc per 100lbs of body weight. I have the chart and instructions too. Sheit is dirt cheap if you know where to get it.
I'd perhaps hink twice about that doc, but not if he had been honest and told you "It is not FDA approved for humans, so I cannot prescribe it or I 'd have my ass hanging out, you dog you...."
Likely the warning on the horse Ivermectin is BS too, but who knows.
I don't think it's BS. I think it's horse apples.
Originally Posted by hatari

Ivermectin is way off label for Covid e.I. not approved i. e. Any doc who prescribes it has their bare ass hanging in the wind for liability should ANYTHING adverse happen.

I’ve used it, I’ve prescribed it to family members, I’ve introduced it to a number of my MD buddies.

Any docs that are part of a bigger group will almost never prescribe off label treatments. Their group will not allow it.

Things you need to know.
Hawk said his Dr. never even heard of it as a treatment.

That's a big difference than not wanting to prescribe.

He was either being disengenous or is an imbecile.

We would be far closer physiologically to swine.

Just a heads-up.

Actually the horse is closer. It's related to pigs, which are related to humans.

Buy it on Amazon or at your local Ranch & Home store, Big-R here.

Get another Dr.

Wife and I had dinner Friday evening with a good friend and his wife. She is a nurse-practitioner who works for Glaxosmithkline (GSK) and they are very aware of Ivermectin, and are doing some group studies on it right now. Can't believe that much of the general public, and the Pharma companies know about this and your Dr doesn't.........
Might try the local vet.

Things you need to know.

Precisely why would a doctor risk their license and monetary liability on a off label, unproven, or an investigational treatment?

Unless the MD is a relative or close hunting buddy good luck on getting that Rx.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

We would be far closer physiologically to swine.

Just a heads-up.

Yep, especially the dimocraps. Monkeys and swine, except for the horses asses on the Fire.
As Badger says, id get another Dr.

Old news, as Ironbender would say.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/national/prog...ven-covid-cure-gets-big-dose-of-coverage
yeah, if'n i was gonna take it, i'd call the atl zoo and see what they give to the big silver back gorilla's.
If it good enuff fo Willie B, it good enuff fo me!

He is either lying or horribly incompetent.

Either way, kick him to the curb.
Truth.
Originally Posted by burrinho

Things you need to know.

Precisely why would a doctor risk their license and monetary liability on a off label, unproven, or an investigational treatment?

Unless the MD is a relative or close hunting buddy good luck on getting that Rx.

Was part of the EVMS protocol used here at our local hospital. So for an MD to flat out say he hadn't heard of it....
Every morning, I take 1500-2000mg of Vit C and 8000 IU of Vitamin D with my coffee. Every night, I take a very large dose of vitamin E and fish oil (omega 3,6,9 fatty acids).

A long time ago, on YouTube, a nutritionist and personal trainer from Canada put out a video talking about mixing Vitamin C powder and chlorophyll (for the copper) in water. I just put about 6 grams of Vitamin C and two tablespoons of chlorophyll into a bottle of water with the top few ounces drained. I shake it up, and will add more Vitamin C until it won't dissolve into solution anymore. When I feel something coming on, or when one of my family does, we consume a few ounces of this mixture. It tastes like schit. It works so well, my wife started recommending it to co-workers. It became somewhat famous in Philadelphia for stopping cold and flu symptoms in their tracks. I've not had a serious respiratory illness in ten years. I've had pneumonia three times. I've had asthma since I was an infant. My kids haven't had a serious respiratory illness since they were infants (actually the last time was about two weeks after each received a series of vaccines). This stuff works, and it doesn't inadvertently kill or injure anyone.
For those that take it care to share your dosage/frequency or do you just follow the directions on the box for the horse?
Thanks
Originally Posted by JFICKES
For those that take it care to share your dosage/frequency or do you just follow the directions on the box for the horse?
Thanks

It you get the horse paste it comes in a tube to treat 1250 lbs. It has 50lb increments to go by so you can get close to your body weight. Take first dose then second dose on third day. Every 2 weeks thereafter as a prophylaxis.
Thanks

Use 1% injectable. Swallow 1/2 cc per 55 pounds of body weight. I weigh 200 and swallowed 2 cc. It won't hurt and darn sure might help. Chase it down with a little milk or juice.
Thanks, I got nine of the horse tubes.
Thanks, I got nine of the horse tubes.

Kamela, is that you?

order it from amazon, or mexico, like the really smart people do...

Pay no attention to Medical Professionals who don't agree with what you read on the internet...

Ask Q-ball, he'll tell you Dr.s are FOS, and you are a lot better dosing yourself with animal meds and chinese vitamins that you read about on the internet.
I guess my Doc is an outlaw for telling me about Turmeric/Curcumin for arthritis.1200 mg.by the way.

Just because i asked my pain Doc for something that was not some kind of pain med.

You are clueless about folks that care.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

It you get the horse paste it comes in a tube to treat 1250 lbs. It has 50lb increments to go by so you can get close to your body weight. Take first dose then second dose on third day. Every 2 weeks thereafter as a prophylaxis.

I heard take 1st dose, 3rd day 2nd dose, then once a week thereafter. I think it was on the fb page from that doctor someone posted. Ill find the link...

Well, this the video about how to use the horse paste, but I cant find her saying once a week. Id have to look through all her posts...

https://www.facebook.com/114664368592233/videos/166461698546261/
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

I heard take 1st dose, 3rd day 2nd dose, then once a week thereafter. I think it was on the fb page from that doctor someone posted. Ill find the link...

Well, this the video about how to use the horse paste, but I cant find her saying once a week. Id have to look through all her posts...

It was once weekly. Then changed to biweekly as a prophylaxis. My sister gave me this info, she follows flccc & really reads up on this stuff.
Lots of desperation here for a cure all for the common cold or flu, some would say.

Laffin.
For the last time - the Ivermectin for worming horses is the same as for humans with lice and has been used by humans around the world for nearly 40 years!
Available at most Tractor supply and large animal vets. Likely many feed stores like the one where we bought some tubes for our family based on local success stories. Reported to kill the type virus of interest and and also keep a person from getting sick from it again.. We have horses so it was simple for us. All you farm folk already know where to buy it.

Phooey on the vaccine.
Originally Posted by mirage243
TRH, if you need Ivomec and can't get it, PM me your addy and I'll send it to you. 1.5cc per 100lbs of body weight. I have the chart and instructions too. Sheit is dirt cheap if you know where to get it.

Thanks, Mirage. I just ordered a bunch of it, i.e., the kind sold for eradicate heartworms in dogs.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Might try the local vet.

Hah. These days, I can't get within shouting distance of my vet. He or she talks to me by phone while I'm in the car, and an aid comes and gets my dog and brings him/her back to me when the exam is done.
i don't understand why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs
Originally Posted by sse
i don't understand why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs

Could be a direct response to thousands of doc’s getting rolled up by their State Medical Association for improperly prescribing meds, mainly opioids.

Getting sanctioned by SMA is expensive and even career ending for some.

Cover thy ass comes to mind over someone’s health needs.

🦫

DAMN! It has a wall in front of it requiring me to sign into to Facebook before I can view it. mad
Originally Posted by crshelton
For the last time - the Ivermectin for worming horses is the same as for humans with lice and has been used by humans around the world for nearly 40 years!
Available at most Tractor supply and large animal vets. Likely many feed stores like the one where we bought some tubes for our family based on local success stories. Reported to kill the type virus of interest and and also keep a person from getting sick from it again.. We have horses so it was simple for us. All you farm folk already know where to buy it.

Phooey on the vaccine.

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear in no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?
I'm taking Ivermectin as you guys speak. 3 pills a day. Run out tomorrow.
Along with lots of meds to try to shake this covid.

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear is no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?

Stop reading BS. Make up a fake fb just to see that video and her page. Which brand paste did you buy??? At TSC there are 3 brands that are ok. Durvet(I bought these), Bimectrin(which she uses), and Zimecterin. Theres another paste they sell called Equimax, thats the one you DONT want. It has an extra ingredient in it.
Originally Posted by Wtxj

How'd you get your doc to prescribe it?

Everything I read about the horse versions says that the inert ingredients are what's different from the versions formulated for humans, and that it's these inert ingredients (proven inert for horses, but not for humans) that can kill humans who take it. Is this total BS? What's the motive for this same false information to appear is no many urgent warnings against taking the horse Ivermectin formulations?

Stop reading BS. Make up a fake fb just to see that video and her page. Which brand paste did you buy??? At TSC there are 3 brands that are ok. Durvet(I bought these), Bimectrin(which she uses), and Zimecterin. Theres another paste they sell called Equimax, thats the one you DONT want. It has an extra ingredient in it.

Durvet, Apple Flavored.

Durvet, Apple Flavored.

Then just take it! 3 days later take another dose then once/wk after. Watch her damn video she show you how to dose it. In the comments she tells you after 2nd dose once weekly.

IMO schitt tastes great. She says its bitter. But she uses Bimectrin, I use Durvet.
What's the title of the video? I'll see if it's up on Bitchute.
https://www.pbsanimalhealth.com/pro...cPplp7wGEv2h_7l8tD2jx_jY6pxoCcwwQAvD_BwE

https://www.farmstore.com/product/ivomec-1-injection-for-cattle-and-swine-50-ml/
Originally Posted by sse
why the medical community is doing such a poor job of doing their jobs

Doesn't surprise me at all.

I dont f'in know. Its on her fb. First Family Medical Center. Dr. Alison Garza
Ivermectin looks good in trials so far, but I REALLY recommend against using veterinary medicines in people. They are not tested for safety in humans AT ALL. Let's not forget this guy who killed himself with fish chloroquine .

Ask a your doc. If he/she is uncomfortable going off-lable, look for a second opinion. Don't roll the dice on animal meds.
If your Dr doesn’t know by now, he/she lives under a rock. But don’t feel bad, a lot of Drs still don’t know. I guarantee my wife knows more about treating COVID with ivomec than 50% of the Drs in the US.
T

Alison Garza is my personal Dr. She and my wife are good friends.

I downloaded it and uploaded it. Heres the link

https://gofile.io/d/SNREVw

Never used that site so not sure how long itll be up.
Originally Posted by MTDan
Ivermectin looks good in trials so far, but I REALLY recommend against using veterinary medicines in people. They are not tested for safety in humans AT ALL. Let's not forget this guy who killed himself with fish chloroquine .

Ask a your doc. If he/she is uncomfortable going off-lable, look for a second opinion. Don't roll the dice on animal meds.

Like people that drank bleach, or the Come challenge, or the chewing up Tide Pods for internet foolishness?

There are extremes in every case.

People in Australia are taking ivemectrin, it’s widely reported in other countries too. Same as hydroxychloroquine.

Large numbers of people are not taking fish chloroquine or drinking bleach for sars-cov prophylaxis
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

her dosing chart
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
T

Alison Garza is my personal Dr. She and my wife are good friends.

I thank you, I got her info from your post. Much appreciated!
I'm not anti-ivermectin at all. The data seems to support it's doing some good and is generally safe (in human formulation). I'd just not take the risks of using formulations not designed for my species.
These ate the two I took. Paste first, then switched to the 1% injectable in a glass of water. The 1% has propylene glycol which is the thickener in a lot of commercial ice creams.

I'm not anti-ivermectin at all. The data seems to support it's doing some good and is generally safe (in human formulation). I'd just not take the risks of using formulations not designed for my species.

Then ask for the 3mg or 6 mg tablets for human use.

Did you ever see a product called Fish Mox? Its Amoxicillin, markings on the capsules are the exact same as human grade. Same schitt! OTC. There is NOTHING in the ivermectin paste that will harm you. Dosing by weight, you can actually go over your weight and itll not cause any issues. Just dont take the whole f'in 1250lb dose!!
Originally Posted by Hastings
Thanks

Use 1% injectable. Swallow 1/2 cc per 55 pounds of body weight. I weigh 200 and swallowed 2 cc. It won't hurt and darn sure might help. Chase it down with a little milk or juice.

Do not take with juice, milk, or lemonade! Take on an empty stomach.
Doctors are stupid.

Thanks, Mirage. I just ordered a bunch of it, i.e., the kind sold for eradicate heartworms in dogs.

I like the paste, chase it with Captain Morgan, ain't no pirate ever caught the Rona.
If any of you still need info, send me a PM. I can get you all you need directly from Dr Garza.
Just in case you are on other meds.

Did you ever see a product called Fish Mox? Its Amoxicillin, markings on the capsules are the exact same as human grade. Same schitt

I have Fish Mox as part of my prepping. Patriot Nurse recommended it and as you said it comes off of the same line with the same markings on the capsule. One goes into a bottle for a markup and requires a script and one goes into a bottle labeled fish meds and is available online.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

order it from amazon, or mexico, like the really smart people do...

Pay no attention to Medical Professionals who don't agree with what you read on the internet...

Ask Q-ball, he'll tell you Dr.s are FOS, and you are a lot better dosing yourself with animal meds and chinese vitamins that you read about on the internet.

GFY Suckitmore, you and burrninhoebag. Take your vaccine and reap what you sow you pieces of shiet.

That's off the mark. That formulation of chloroquine was not intended for mammals to ingest.

There's a wall in front of the video.
Two statements I always get a kick out of:

1.) "My doctor said..."

2.) "The mechanic told me..."
This is for pills, but the regimen is the same for paste...

her dosing chart

Thanks. This is from the doctor you're referring to?
Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs in the world, and damn near impossible to overdose on, thus the reason it is OTC, and given out like candy in third world countries without a prescription.

It is almost next to impossible to take too much where it would harm you, thus the proof and reason it is OTC across many places in third world countries.

that #7 is a killer

How in the F@*K do you make it through life!!! If it says something about VPN click the one on the right, if its something else, grab ublock origin SOB!!

JUST TAKE THE F'IN SCHITT AND QUIT BEING SUCH A PITA!!!!

her dosing chart

Thanks. This is from the doctor you're referring to?

Yes

Careful Hawk, you'll be chasing cars soon..
Originally Posted by sse

that #7 is a killer

For the guys on here it is, lol

How in the F@*K do you make it through life!!! If it says something about VPN click the one on the right, if its something else, grab ublock origin SOB!!

JUST TAKE THE F'IN SCHITT AND QUIT BEING SUCH A PITA!!!!

Don’t be a fuggin [bleep]. Based on what I know the mans did more and has more then you ever accomplished. If you don’t like the post don’t respond
My wife just texted Dr Garza and told her she was getting famous on 24HCF.

The vaccines are the drugs not fully tested, and are ILLEGAL, being the EUA authorizing them to be designed was ILLEGALLY granted when Ivermectin was available and shown to work BACK IN THE SUMMER.

The whole ILLEGAL Industrial-Medical Complex is breaking federal law by continuing the vaccines, when another drug proven to work is available, and that fact invalidates and nullifies the existing EUA for the Illegal vaccines.

Shut your mouth, and go away.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
So, they gave a guy here the vaccine this morning, then immediately had to load him in an ambulance and take him to the ER.

I’ll pass on the vaccine!!!!!!!

Don’t be a fuggin [bleep]. Based on what I know the mans did more and has more then you ever accomplished. If you don’t like the post don’t respond

Listen you simple SOB. This schitt aint rocket science. And if hes too f'in stupid to go on facebook hes got a f'in problem. Thats sweet, Hawkeyes got a white knight...you spermburpin MFer

No she isnt. Hawkeye cant figure out how to see her info lol

Listen you simple SOB. This schitt aint rocket science. And if hes too f'in stupid to go on facebook hes got a f'in problem. Thats sweet, Hawkeyes got a white knight...you spermburpin MFer

I’d tell you to take the cock out your ass but you’re so stupid that you’re still letting FB [bleep] all over it.
So, they gave a guy here the vaccine this morning, then immediately had to load him in an ambulance and take him to the ER.

I’ll pass on the vaccine!!!!!!!

My nephew's a cop, and says he was stationed at a location where large numbers were being vaccinated, and he says on many occasions, folks nearly collapsed and threw up after getting it, but that's not being widely reported.

PS He refuses to take it after seeing that. Nor are his wife and four kids.

I’d tell you to take the cock out your ass but you’re so stupid that you’re still letting FB [bleep] all over it.

Hows parler workin out you f'in dickhead? How many foreign products are in your house azzhole? Get bent!

No she isnt. Hawkeye cant figure out how to see her info lol

I had no idea you and I were on the outs, pahick. What's up with that?

Outs? No. Just one frustrating MFer to deal with. Then TheLastSpermBurper lent his 2 cents and pissed me off. Again, this schitt aint rocket science and how many times have we posted about it. I tried to lend a hand, thats all I could do. If it wasnt good enough f*@k it.
Yawn.
I’m not going to argue with you further. Go polish your 30/06 and 10-12 other guns bum.
A few days ago your avatar was a fat faced dude hiding his missing chin/triple chin under a scrubby beard. Maybe it was you or maybe... your boyfriend idk? Fitting that it’s an out of shape Cartman now. Cartman’s character is fat but at least has wit.. something missed on you.
Yawn.
I’m not going to argue with you further. Go polish your 30/06 and 10-12 other guns bum.
A few days ago your avatar was a fat faced dude hiding his missing chin/triple chin under a scrubby beard. Maybe it was you or maybe... your boyfriend idk? Fitting that it’s an out of shape Cartman now. Cartman’s character is fat but at least has wit.. something missed on you.

One, that picture was never an avatar peckerlips. 2 that pic was from last october one month into a beard. 3 im 172lbs and in a lot better shape than the majority so kiss my white ass
Yawn.

One, that picture was never an avatar peckerlips. 2 that pic was from last october one month into a beard. 3 im 172lbs and in a lot better shape than the majority so kiss my white ass

LOL so many contradictions. It wasn’t an avatar but it was. Now you’ve had bypass surgery lol. I’m a very fit 6’3 230 I could make fun of you all night but really I’m done.
All of this bullscchitt over what’s supposed to be as mild as a case of the flu.

This is Fuggin hilarious !!

Outs? No. Just one frustrating MFer to deal with. Then TheLastSpermBurper lent his 2 cents and pissed me off. Again, this schitt aint rocket science and how many times have we posted about it. I tried to lend a hand, thats all I could do. If it wasnt good enough f*@k it.

I appreciate your help.
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.
In this respect some countries might be considered more advanced than the US.

He just did it. They make a human pill. Which is what i have.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.

NIH (National Institutes of Health) Revises Treatment Guidelines for Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19
Ivermectin is Now a Treatment Option for Health Care Providers!
Jan 14, 2021 – One week after Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory – founding members of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) – along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO), presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommen¬da¬tion and now considers Ivermectin an option for use in COVID-19.
Their recommendation has now been upgraded to the same level as those for widely used monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma, which is a “neither for nor against” recommen¬da¬tion. The significance of this change is that the NIH has decided to no longer recommend against the use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 by the nation’s health care providers. A consequence of this change is that ivermectin has now been made a clear therapeutic option for patients.
Read our Press Release (Jan 15, 2021).

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol

Not sure what Dr you are referring to but Alison Garza isn’t an internet doctor. She is my regular Dr since before any of us ever heard of COVID. As far as “animal medicine”, nothing in the paste or the 1% sterile is going to hurt you. What makes you think it is an animal medicine? Maybe it was a human medicine they started using on animals. Guess what, medicine manufacturing companies and pesticide manufacturing companies trade compounds all the time. They don’t screen for herbicide tolerance and we don’t screen for a cure for the common cold. Same goes for vet supply companies.

Exactly true.

He just did it. They make a human pill. Which is what i have.

I know they make it for humans. It's commonly prescribed for various sorts of parasite infections. It's over the counter for that use in many countries across the globe. I should just tell the doctor I have head lice and ask for an Ivermectin prescription for it.

World Health Organizations model list of essential medicines - 21st list, 2019. Link....on left side click the download button to read the .pdf. Ivermectin is listed 4 times...

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHOMVPEMPIAU2019.06

Not sure what Dr you are referring to but Alison Garza isn’t an internet doctor. She is my regular Dr since before any of us ever heard of COVID. As far as “animal medicine”, nothing in the paste or the 1% sterile is going to hurt you. What makes you think it is an animal medicine? Maybe it was a human medicine they started using on animals. Guess what, medicine manufacturing companies and pesticide manufacturing companies trade compounds all the time. They don’t screen for herbicide tolerance and we don’t screen for a cure for the common cold. Same goes for vet supply companies.

My point is, im reading mutliple threads of grown ups running out and buying/consuming medicine for horses. It probably is safe, but who the hell knows. People die fron doing dumb chit like this. Just excersize some caution would probably be smart

My point is, im reading mutliple threads of grown ups running out and buying/consuming medicine for horses. It probably is safe, but who the hell knows. People die fron doing dumb chit like this. Just excersize some caution would probably be smart

Ivomec was used in humans long before animals, you should do a little research.

I understand that. That’s why I posted this stuff weeks ago, i am living proof the horse paste and 1% sterile is fine. Dr Garza has been prescribing Ivomec since April. Hell, the rest of the US is still in the dark about it. I am trying to give first hand knowledge about this. The government was deliberately letting people die - they knew Ivomec worked, like Trump knew HCQ worked. They didn’t just run out and grab something iff the shelf and say “ Hey, let’s try this”. The research is out there. I will assure you, if the paste was bad or the 1% sterile, you would have heard by now. Somebody has to be the guinea pig for any medicine. I was the guinea pig for my family and some here.
So if the National Institute of Health has recommended ivermectin for treatment of China flu does that mean doctors in the US can prescribe it for that purpose?

When I contracted COVID-19 my wife's doctor prescribed ivymectin to her for the COVID-19
So if the National Institute of Health has recommended ivermectin for treatment of China flu does that mean doctors in the US can prescribe it for that purpose?
Few seem to know it.
That is my understanding, yes.
Few seem to know it.

They know it here in my neck of the woods in North Louisiana
The information Elkslayer91 posted can be very helpful in educating the doctors that are not aware of it.
I talked with my cousin's wife Saturday who is a vet and she laughed when I showed her a pic of the Ivermac paste. She said the liquid form has been used in Africa for decades for a number if different ailments . Tractor Supply still had a lot of the paste along with a sign that said "not for human consumption" so they are aware of people buying it for Covid. Priced at $2.67 a tube when I picked it up.
Originally Posted by RandyR
Tractor Supply still had a lot of the paste along with a sign that said "not for human consumption" so they are aware of people buying it for Covid. Priced at $2.67 a tube when I picked it up.

Thats cheap! Lowest is 3.99 here.

EDIT** and none of the stores here had a sign "not for human consumption".
The milk I've been drinking for the last fifteen years always say on it "Not For Human Consumption." That's because the law prohibits the sale of unpasteurized milk for human consumption. Everybody knows it's being sold for human consumption.
The information Elkslayer91 posted can be very helpful in educating the doctors that are not aware of it.

The traitor criminals at the NIH were "forced" to accept Ivermectin as a cure, being reports were coming in "fast" from all over the world, and was going viral on the internet. They couldn't hold the truth back any longer, so they folded their hands of suppressing it.

That proof now also renders the EUA null and void, that granted approval to develop a vaccine, and legally forces the PHARMS back to the normal trial procedures to prove safe, but as everyone sees, there is no longer rule of law in the country, so they are padding their pockets and risking people's lives with the vaccine.

I understand that. That’s why I posted this stuff weeks ago, i am living proof the horse paste and 1% sterile is fine. Dr Garza has been prescribing Ivomec since April. Hell, the rest of the US is still in the dark about it. I am trying to give first hand knowledge about this. The government was deliberately letting people die - they knew Ivomec worked, like Trump knew HCQ worked. They didn’t just run out and grab something iff the shelf and say “ Hey, let’s try this”. The research is out there. I will assure you, if the paste was bad or the 1% sterile, you would have heard by now. Somebody has to be the guinea pig for any medicine. I was the guinea pig for my family and some here.
Understood
tag

It is the FDA that makes that call, not the NIH.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

It is the FDA that makes that call, not the NIH.

So ivermectin is still not legal in this country? I am easily confused and this whole thing confuses me. Appreciate your input. Thanks
I am famiiiar with ivermectin in three different formulations, there might be more. The paste that comes in a tube with a graduated plunger, an injectable and an alcohol based pour-on that is absorbed through the skin. I use the paste for horses and the pour-on for cattle. It is not unusual to get the pour-on on your skin when de-worming cattle. It comes in a container that holds about a gallon which you hang on the chute and use a plunger to squirt it on the cows back. I guess it could be used on other animals but you wouldn't want to saddle a horse soon after applying it to their back . It is alcohol based so you want to brand before you apply the de-wormer or you might set your cow on fire. Never had any adverse reaction from getting it on my skin.
The few people I know of who got diagnosed with COVID-19 (using the bogus PCR test) were told to quarantine and tough it out. Their Docs didn't prescribe any prescription drugs or suggest any OTC drugs. These Doc's employers want you to get sick enough to be hospitalized because that's the big bucks are.
My mother and brother got the King Flu on Christmas Eve. He's " high risk" , over weight, smoked for 40 years, diabetic, kidney issues...he sailed right through, only coughed 2 days. Mother was sicker, her Doc prescribed Invermectin, 4 pills. it turned her right round. Everyone recovered well.

So Dr's in the Midwest are using it, regardless of what all the nervous Nellie medical law experts are saying...
It is legal for off label use. Whether a doctor uses it or not is their call.
They’re just trying to determine how to code it for your insurance to pay . Sad state of affairs
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nat...tin-covid-wonder-drug-if-you-take-it-you
© 24hourcampfire