Home
smile the trolls here are so happy now . . . .
Chelsea Manning was a good sojer....if he/she would have been born a little earlier, he/she would'a been elbowing Rangers out of the way to scamper up the cliffs of Point du Hoc on D-day.
Oh great! Now we can waste millions transforming those pukes to whatever they want to be. Edk
How many could there possibly be?

Solution looking for a problem.

Those problems fix themselves at the local level.
Wonder what happens when they go covert and walk into the wrong restroom..

smokespoles can NOW sign up!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Wonder what happens when they go covert and walk into the wrong restroom..

Blanket Party.
Seems like an easy way for these freaks to get a free sex change. Enlist for three years demand a tax payer paid for 10’s of thousands in medical cost sex change operation and then sit out most physical work for a year while recovering from having their dick and balls cut off and whatever mental and hormonal BS they can come up with maybe claim some discrimination and make a mockery of the whole thing
and then leave with the ability to claim former military status.
Ol mike: china joe and his ho are just getting started!
I can see the abberants lining up to join the armed forces just so the can get a free add'a'dick'to'me operation (sex changes) then filing discrimination lawsuits ad infinitum til they get an honorable discharge.
You need to be more careful who you allow to be voted into office if this type crap irritates you.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
And then run for president.
Makes me wonder if somehow they will qualify for VA Disability after discharge.
What I want to know is how did all these freaks come about in the first place?
Originally Posted by jnyork
Makes me wonder if somehow they will qualify for VA Disability after discharge.

Yeah, and Tricare will pay for their transition while AD probably.
bet ya none would join if they couldn't get a operation! Bet me......please...
Is it insubordination to pull up a CO's skirt and [bleep] him from behind in the New and Improved military, or is that only insubordination if he has a vagina? Who has experience with this?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Seems like an easy way for these freaks to get a free sex change. Enlist for three years demand a tax payer paid for 10’s of thousands in medical cost sex change operation and then sit out most physical work for a year while recovering from having their dick and balls cut off and whatever mental and hormonal BS they can come up with maybe claim some discrimination and make a mockery of the whole thing
and then leave with the ability to claim former military status.

You have just answered the $64k question, which is "why would any trans person XX or XY (real gender identity BTW) join the military? To defend America? Hell no! Get free gender reassignment treatment, therapy, and drugs.
What type of pad do they use when their new "special purpose" bleeds once a month? A mini sock?
Back in 2015-2016 at Fort Lewis the Army was on the hook for one transgendering to be a women. From my understanding from a Sr. NCO that was in the know, they said that individual was basically on a deadman profile for months on end after they would get certain surgeries. No P.T no Field exercises etc.. I been in BCT’s where troops had legit broken legs on crutches get loaded up on the profile bus one way trip to NTC. I guarantee you that individual didn’t have to worry about that. COC probably didn’t want to touch that potential IG complaint..
Look at all the ailments that DQ you from joining. Guess we make an exception under the “mental disorder” column. Dyslexic folks joining face more scrutiny.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Our culture is creating more.
Charge of the gay light brigade?
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Charge of the gay light brigade?

More likely they will retreat while screaming that their “pussies” hurt. 😜
I guess the final surgery ie getting the jibblets chopped off. Requires one to sit down with the wizard (psychiatrist) and make sure it’s what they want. I guess a lot of them go into depression after getting their jibblets hacked off.. No I can’t make this chit up..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

thats my thinking too. sickening policy but its just pandering to the commies. little to no effect on the military.
It appeals to a very limited segment of the population but the bigger effect on our military and culture is as a tool. The normalization to the point that the military pays for the operation and drugs 18 year old kids come into the military and are told that it’s normal and something to except. It’s brainwashing similar to our colleges. It also brings more leftist into the military to promote up the ranks.
Will the phags and transgenders have their own barracks & latrines ? I wouldn't want to be billoted with a bunch of weirdos.
Guys. Guys. Guys! There are no barriers. Doctors say there is something like 50 genders. Think about the fact these people are treating people with mental disorders and telling them they are just fine. Boggles the mind. Edk
Psychiatrists had concluded they had a mental illness until "woke" politicians pressured them to change that for political correctness. The science didn't lie. The political correctness did.
© 24hourcampfire