Home
Posted By: las From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
For those that don't get it (either way...)

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Joe Biden signed an executive order this morning granting citizenship to everyone who voted for him.

Some ten million people are expected to receive citizenship through the executive order, making it the largest instance of amnesty in our nation's history.

"If you voted for me, darn it, man, you deserve to be an American," Biden said at a press conference this morning. "Thank you for your service, and welcome to America. You're all Americans in my book -- clean, articulate ones."

"Now, let's build back better!" Biden pulled out his phone and played "Despacito" in honor of the votes he received.

There was some confusion as he then appeared to hear a voice in his ear and said, "Breathe in, breathe out." The statement was praised by all media outlets as being "a powerful reminder that we need to just calm down and breathe."

AD BLOCKER DETECTED!
We have detected that you are using an ad blocker which is preventing the player to display. To support this website and our publishers we ask you to please turn your ad blocker off so that you may enjoy this great content.
There are 52 comments on this article.

You must become a premium subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article.
Get the Bee delivered straight to your inbox:

Previous Article
Texas Governor Orders New Arrivals From California To Quarantine For 30 Years
Next Article
Hope For Humanity: Here Are 7 Things The Left And Right Still Agree On
Related Articles
Politics
Don Lemon Furious About His Privacy Being Invaded By People Actually Watching His Show
January 29th, 2020
Politics
Nation Unsure How Trump Ever Going To Stop Negative News Coverage Of Meeting With Put—BREAKING: Trump Just Said Something Crazy On Twitter
July 17th, 2018
Worldviews
'Anti-Science' Trump Administration To Revert Definition Of Gender To Objective, Scientific Standard
October 22nd, 2018
Christian Living
Nation's Christians Thank Trump For Allowing First Public Celebration Of Christmas In 8 Years
December 26th, 2017
Politics
'I'm The Student Loan Fairy And I'm Here To Pay Off Your Debts!' Cries Elizabeth Warren While Dangling On Wires Above College Kids
January 16th, 2020
Politics
Democrats Unveil Surefire Plan To Get Trump Reelected In 2020
February 12th, 2019

Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox.

Must Read
Politics
Republican Starting To Think Trump Might Not Pull Off A Last-Minute 4D Chess Move
January 20th, 202159
Politics
Most Popular President In History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
January 18th, 2021143
Buzzing
Joe Biden Wins Nobel Prize For His Incredible First Day As President
January 21st, 2021107
Politics
Biden Sees Own Shadow, Predicting Just Six Weeks Of Being President
January 20th, 202196
Posted By: tcb22 Re: From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
Guessing there is a bit of truth in that piece of satire.
Posted By: johnw Re: From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
Yuppa...
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
I got a laugh outta that.

But I don't think I will when it really happens.
It's gotten to the point that there's too much truth in the Bee.
Most of The illegals didn't even have to vote yet.
They just have to walk across the border, then drivers license, free health insurance, voting, welfare.....
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
"Must Read
Politics
Republican Starting To Think Trump Might Not Pull Off A Last-Minute 4D Chess Move
January 20th, 202159
Politics
Most Popular President In History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
January 18th, 2021143
Buzzing
Joe Biden Wins Nobel Prize For His Incredible First Day As President
January 21st, 2021107
Politics
Biden Sees Own Shadow, Predicting Just Six Weeks Of Being President"
😄
Posted By: Tarbe Re: From babylon Bee... - 01/26/21
Dems don't need illegals voting any longer. They have Dominion.
© 24hourcampfire