Home
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?
I'm not old nor young.

Tats and nose rings don't bother me. All boobs are real if you can touch them.

That said - it all fades eventually - sooner or later you want to be happy and while the sex can be amazing - at best it's 10 hours a day at my age so I need to make sure the other 14 are good to go too.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?

Look more like livestock to me...
Women are easily manipulated once they're convinced that they've been discriminated against instead of having been catered to.

Many of them are very toxic people to be around these days. Many have been ruined for anything meaningful.

What ever happened?

My opinion is - all you mention is disgusting - - I hate fake looking women . Dated 3 boob-jobs maybe more - they think a sack of silicon stuffed into their boob makes them a celebrity - it don't .
Their whole life becomes showing their fake boobs off - at least that's been my experience .

Full-sleeve tat - boobjob botox and an i-phone 15 aimed at their face taking a selfie - todays hot babes LAUGH
Cant stand tats on a chick, or a smoker.
All are crazy, those just clues as to them being worse off
Originally Posted by hookeye
Cant stand tats on a chick, or a smoker.
All are crazy, those just clues as to them being worse off

I forgot smoker.
Not a big fan of plastic tits myself. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I find it unattractive if the rest of the package looks good. I dont find tats or piercing a turn on at all.
No thanks, but woman who raises great children and appreciates a man because he’s a man is pretty damn hot.

Keep the rest of the bullshit.
Dated a woman who had nice B cups who had just had surgery to remove the fake boobs her ex-husband had insisted she get.

Weren’t a damned thing wrong with what she had. Her mistake was catering to an idiot who wanted her to become what he wanted instead of going out and finding it.

That said, I don’t mind a small, tasteful tattoo, but sleeves and the rest - nah.

Piercings the same. A couple are interesting. If she’s got them in her nipples, clit, nose, tongue, etc. that’s the crazy signal.

OTOH, my X2 had no tats, piercings, all natural, but she was still f’ing crazy. But then, she was a crazy horsewoman.

They’re all f’ing crazy. It just depends on their particular brand of crazy and if you can put up wth it.
...and for gawd's sake, put a little bit of hair around that thang.

And don't be needin' no piercings down there neither. Ain't the way nature intended it.

Betcha even Cindy Crawford has at least a small landing strip.
I can certainly understand a woman with a family history of breast cancer undergoing removal of the natural tissue and undergoing a tasteful reconstruction. Beyond that, women who undergo the procedure to "Feel better about themselves" or "Increase their self-confidence/reduce their insecurities" are folk who are mostly incapable of being happy no matter what.

I'm not a fan of piercings beyond one in each earlobe.

I don't see a tattoo anywhere upon a body as "attractive".

Plastic surgery, injections, and the like are again not attractive to me. Meg Ryan should be a cautionary tale regarding "Keep fixing it until it's broken". She was "America's Sweetheart", now she's a billboard for what not to do.
Mental issues aside I don't mind fake boobs so long as they don't look ...fake.
Maybe I'm too old. Whatever happened to real natural women? As fat as tats, I don't mind a small but discrete one on an ankle but covered from head to toe looking like a Picasso reject flat turns me off. Fake boobs? Most don't look natural to me and too many women get a pair that is too big for their stature. In other words, they look unbalanced.
Case in point, my stepson's first wife was about 5'2" tops and cute as a bug. He d told her he wished her boob were bigger so she got her "fixed". The idiot had what was near perfection in my eyes now so top heavy it's a miracle she doesn't fall flat on her face. They divorced about a year later, married a whole two years. She learned that big boobs weren't enough. My point being, no one looks the same and men and women should go with what the good Lord gave them and be happy. Just the thoughts from an 82 year old curmudgen.
Paul B.

I forgot smoker.
That's #1 with me... #2 are nose rings.. Yuck.
Women are spoon-fed the imagined "need" for these enhancements every time they switch on the TV. Botox ads that feature absolutely gorgeous women who believe more botox injections will make them look even better (in their own minds) are an example.
Heck, I've always admired a natural beauty who doesn't wear makeup at all, or so little that it isn't noticeable. But what do I know; I'm just a country boy.
The pumped-up lips and paralyzed facial features are a huge dislike of mine. A lot of otherwise attractive women have gotten the idea the having lips like a platypus is a good look. GD
I'm neutral on the fake tits as long as they aren't ridiculously sized. I also don't mind tattoos as long as they are covered by normal clothing. Neither is a turn on or turn off. Belly button piercings are sexy if she has a tight stomach, ugly if it's pudgy. I hate facial piercings of any kind. I don't miss the days of a full bush at all.

BTW I'm 49. It would be interesting to see the breakdown of these answers by age group.
Enough of that deodorant stuff too! Al natural is the only way.

Definition of aposematism
zoology
: the use of a signal and especially a visual signal of conspicuous markings or bright colors by an animal to warn predators that it is toxic or distasteful : WARNING COLORATION

What ever happened?
Don't worry about it. You're old.
Originally Posted by phil223

zoology
: the use of a signal and especially a visual signal of conspicuous markings or bright colors by an animal to warn predators that it is toxic or distasteful : WARNING COLORATION

Ha ... hence the purple green hair trend.
Joking aside it is based on insecurity. Men do it too in different ways.
I think degeneracy takes many forms and all should be resisted. Plastic surgery is one, as are tattoos and piercings that aren’t legitimately connected to one’s own heritage.

That some women partake in these forms of degeneracy just shows that some men have low standards. If they didn’t receive attention for doing it, they would stop.
Nose Ring, multiple piercings and multiple tattoos are all deal breakers for me. Boobs are great, but I’m more of an “ass” man. That and beautiful eyes.
There is a school or group of very intelligent observers of human behavior that believe that women decorate themselves with jewelry, clothing, hairstyles, piercings, ink, scents, surgical alterations etc etc not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men. Billions of advertising dollars are spent on women with this mindset annually. We have all seen the ads where some stunningly semi attired, excessively groomed woman struts through a mixed gathering of men and women, leaving the males in awe and the females in envy. It's as old as time itself.
What I can't understand is women going out and having bees sting their lips before getting photographed.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

What ever happened?

My opinion is - all you mention is disgusting - - I hate fake looking women . Dated 3 boob-jobs maybe more - they think a sack of silicon stuffed into their boob makes them a celebrity - it don't .
Their whole life becomes showing their fake boobs off - at least that's been my experience .

Full-sleeve tat - boobjob botox and an i-phone 15 aimed at their face taking a selfie - todays hot babes LAUGH

Agree with all this. I prefer B or C cups. Will take A cups. Just like the nipples, boobs are there to hold the good part.
Originally Posted by horse1
Plastic surgery, injections, and the like are again not attractive to me. Meg Ryan should be a cautionary tale regarding "Keep fixing it until it's broken". She was "America's Sweetheart", now she's a billboard for what not to do.

Courteney Cox...went from total smoke show to total s*** show in the looks dept in the course of <10yrs. The irony is that it’s under the guise of looking younger when it seems to age them by 20yrs.

Another symptom of the caustic effect on our society by today’s media and entertainment industries.
Nothing funnier than old farts that believe that young women are displaying for them. Women know that older guys are easily manipulated and that many crave attention.

mike r
Originally Posted by flintlocke
not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men.

This is absolutely true, women are often more directly interested in impressing other women than men. But the root of it is actual success in attracting high value males.

If it weren’t successful in the regard they would stop doing it in the long run.
My wife is a 1962 edition. I found her in 1998. By then the younger women were already turning into man hating harpies.

I'd hate to be a young man looking for a wife these days.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Nothing funnier than old farts that believe that young women are displaying for them. Women know that older guys are easily manipulated and that many crave attention.

mike r

If old fart has money women do display for them.
No appreciation on my part for any of the add ons listed. Never fooled around with a wench with tats, piercings or fake boobs that wasn’t batchitt crazy.
Every time I start feeling old, I browse this place and the feeling goes away...
Originally Posted by phil223

zoology

Nail on head.
I'll just stick with my 55 YO all naturelle wife of 36 years.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
my latest " gotta get a look at her" kinda gal....
late 40's early 50's, with a slight case of butterface, 36-38 c or d augmentations, made up to look like a trallop and dripping in jangle bangle jewelry. yum yum..turns my head every single time.
Originally Posted by OldHat
Joking aside it is based on insecurity. Men do it too in different ways.

Huge gun collections?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My wife is a 1962 edition. I found her in 1998. By then the younger women were already turning into man hating harpies.

Yep .

Plus females haven't been raised to be wives in 50 years , they're all heading into Corporate America to be able to afford a McMansion & an Escalade , lots and lots of clothes .

So many of them today are way over weight and don't seem to care .
I'm old too, I guess. Don't like it.
There is a school or group of very intelligent observers of human behavior that believe that women decorate themselves with jewelry, clothing, hairstyles, piercings, ink, scents, surgical alterations etc etc not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men. Billions of advertising dollars are spent on women with this mindset annually. We have all seen the ads where some stunningly semi attired, excessively groomed woman struts through a mixed gathering of men and women, leaving the males in awe and the females in envy. It's as old as time itself.

This is about on the money, plus the fact a certain segment of society insists on women competing with men for everything instead of doing what they want and being a wife and mother. Being a wife and mother is being sold to them as form of bondage and slavery again all about the left reforming values to their political purposes. You get the right woman and you get heaven in your life you pick the wrong one and you live in hell till you die or get divorced. Most of the cosmetic crap(tats,body piercing,faked boobs) is all about her announcing her independence and rebellion against the male/ female rolls in life. You tie yourself to one of those your in for a financial cleaning and generally rough ride. Guys like to get laid. Get a red eye flight on a 3 day weekend go to vegas eat ,drink, gamble and get laid pay for it leave it behind and go home. Cheaper in the long run than dealing with Biden voter women fake tits , tats and body piercings. As well as the financial ruin from a divorce.. hey you asked. Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

This is about on the money, plus the fact a certain segment of society insists on women competing with men for everything instead of doing what they want and being a wife and mother. Being a wife and mother is being sold to them as form of bondage and slavery again all about the left reforming values to their political purposes. You get the right woman and you get heaven in your life you pick the wrong one and you live in hell till you die or get divorced. Most of the cosmetic crap(tats,body piercing,faked boobs) is all about her announcing her independence and rebellion against the male/ female rolls in life. You tie yourself to one of those your in for a financial cleaning and generally rough ride. Guys like to get laid. Get a red eye flight on a 3 day weekend go to vegas eat ,drink, gamble and get laid pay for it leave it behind and go home. Cheaper in the long run than dealing with Biden voter women fake tits , tats and body piercings. As well as the financial ruin from a divorce.. hey you asked. Mb

You hit that nail on the damn head.
A lousy self image results in an even lousier physical image - tats and hardware. My opinion.
Like a clean slate and maybe just a little more than a good handful. I've come to believe lately that there can be too much of a good thing. Nice as well if one can pass the pencil test.

This one seems about right.
Women are easily manipulated once they're convinced that they've been discriminated against instead of having been catered to.

Many of them are very toxic people to be around these days. Many have been ruined for anything meaningful.

That's short and the whole truth.

I quit hiring any women about 2000...any! That was the start of the trend. If you looked at one sideways they ran to bottom-feeder attorneys and threatened to sue. I had one do that the second day she worked for me. Thankfully my late father was an attorney. He found I was the third victim of hers in less than a year. We let it go to trial, where we brought in the other two victims of her fraud, showed she used the same attorney all three times, and won with prejudice. The judge was so angry he sanctioned the attorney and awarded us all costs.

I never hired another split-tailed professional "victim" again, and I never again had any employees. They became associates who I farmed out work to and got 1099s. None were female.

I love women, but in their place. wink
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm not old nor young.

Tats and nose rings don't bother me. All boobs are real if you can touch them.

That said - it all fades eventually - sooner or later you want to be happy and while the sex can be amazing - at best it's 10 hours a day at my age so I need to make sure the other 14 are good to go too.

Yep, pretty much the same, here too, Andrew !
No women like that in my life. It’s not something I spend any time worrying about.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Good for you, brother !

Me too (54yrs old 33 years married);

Truly, my best friend !!!
Nice
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by Raeford

Good for you, brother !

Me too (54yrs old 33 years married);

Truly, my best friend !!!

Great photos of a real woman.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Nose Ring, multiple piercings and multiple tattoos are all deal breakers for me. Boobs are great, but I’m more of an “ass” man. That and beautiful eyes.

You forgot "red hair"! smile
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it. What ever happened?
I don't know that happened - specifically - but those developments seem like the more extreme extensions of certain things I first noticed when a young guy. The gals to whom I gravitated - and enjoyed the most - were smart, secure, athletic, talented and sure of themselves. None were serious girlfriends, but they were fun, good buddies and made a serious imprint. None of them took on the young female fads of the time - bright lipstick, big hair, tight skirts/sweaters, etc. etc. The girls who went there seemed to fall into some category - and it included the cliques, the need to be "popular", the proclivity to be noisy and out in front, etc.

Later, when I suddenly fell very hard for a lady, she happened to be smart, secure, athletic, talented and very natural in her presentation - clean, neat, lovely in heart and appearance and - as I was to eventually learn - most appealing physically and a wonderful lover. So, I was - and am - spoiled, particularly when it comes to "what happened" with women since then. But, in my naive view, it seems simple.

The same vacancies, needs, insecurities, etc. that led to the heavy makeup, big hair, attempts at seductive attire, etc. in the `1950s/60s have taken advantage of the ongoing "advances" in self-adornment - and the relaxation of what society sees as "propriety" - leading to the crazy displays we see today. This seems to include the apparent gratification that comes from turning their normal breasts (of whatever size) into something bloated. Another way to say it - the stuff that haunts a certain percentage of women has led them to take advantage of progress - to grasp the later and latest means for potential gratification of self image. Not much new there.

Now - they guys?? Should we write about that?
Originally Posted by CCCC
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it. What ever happened?
I don't know that happened - specifically - but those developments seem like the more extreme extensions of certain things I first noticed when a young guy. The gals to whom I gravitated - and enjoyed the most - were smart, secure, athletic, talented and sure of themselves. None were serious girlfriends, but they were fun, good buddies and made a serious imprint. None of them took on the young female fads of the time - bright lipstick, big hair, tight skirts/sweaters, etc. etc. The girls who went there seemed to fall into some category - and it included the cliques, the need to be "popular", the proclivity to be noisy and out in front, etc.

Later, when I suddenly fell very hard for a lady, she happened to be smart, secure, athletic, talented and very natural in her presentation - clean, neat, lovely in heart and appearance and - as I was to eventually learn - most appealing physically and a wonderful lover, So, I was - and am - spoiled, particularly when it comes to "what happened" with women since then. But, in my naive view, it seems simple.

The same vacancies, needs, insecurities, etc. that led to the heavy makeup, big hair, attempts at seductive attire, etc. in the `1950s/60s have taken advantage of the ongoing "advances" in self-adornment - and the relaxation of what society sees as "propriety" - leading to the crazy displays we see today. This seems to include the apparent gratification that comes from turning their normal breasts (of whatever size) into something bloated. Another way to say it - the stuff that haunts a certain percentage of women has led them to take advantage of progress - to grasp the later and latest means for potential gratification of self image. Not much new there.

Now - they guys?? Should we write about that?

Agreed! smile

You do have a keeper!

I suspect if we start talking about "the guys".... It'll be a short conversation. wink

Absolutely true.
And apparently I am in good company in this thread. Pass on the tats, fake boobs, and too many piercings. It all advertises "crazy narcissist" to me.
Mine has tats and a nose ring (tits are factory). Can’t stand smokers tho.
How many of you, have friends or coworkers that have walked away from a great women and their 2 kids, to buy a Harley and poke whores ?

A~~holes abound and they come in all sizes and breeds, women don't have all of the stupidity to them selves.
I guess i was spoiled by my high school girl friend,she was a dead ringer for Susanna Hoff s,the lead singer for the BANGLES. Except for when we went to a wedding or some fancy resturant,she never wore any make up,lipstick,nothing in 4 years.she didn t need it.so i was never very attracted to any women heavily made up like that.My current wife of 15 years doesn t wear any either unless we got out someplace nice,and even then its not alot.my daughters either.My youngest daughter has a classmate whoose mother is a tiny little thing with gigantic fake boobs,fake blonde hair ,fake pumped up lips,tattoos all over her,earings and studs stuck all over her face,so much botox in her face she has horizontal lines running across it,starved skinny and f- ing miserable to look at and deal with.
She just looks rode hard and put up wet.i think once they start that nonsense it just snowballs.
On the other hand. laugh
I like tats, wouldn’t them on a wife. I don’t like fake boobs, like big nipples. I don’t like nose rings or cshit like that.
I'm pretty flexible on all of it. I've seen examples in virtually all categories that range from attractive to truly hideous. Must admit I'm not terribly fond of the softballs on plywood look. ;-{>8

Originally Posted by DouginLa
Originally Posted by ol_mike

What ever happened?

Agree with all this. I prefer B or C cups. Will take A cups. Just like the nipples, boobs are there to hold the good part.

YA Perky B ,C up to DD naturals ,maybe a descret tat or 2 forget face piercings, smoking.
What I hear is it damages nerves so the foreplay with the nipple doesn't work.
"A girl, just like the girl, that married dear old dad."
Originally Posted by 1minute
Like a clean slate and maybe just a little more than a good handful. I've come to believe lately that there can be too much of a good thing. Nice as well if one can pass the pencil test.

This one seems about right.

now thats a lovely DD .real or inhanced
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Laius builds; but Oedipus Rex.
Oh, John, now I have to look THAT up! laugh

Don't over think this.

Ink a foot or so above the knee is OK.

Women will always surrender if given the opportunity,

is's their favorire form of self- indulgence.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
ella está caliente como un chile
I don't mind bolt on boobs as long as long as I'm not the one buying them. Ink don't bother me as long as it don't look like jail house ink or on the face. Don't like face piercings,but a pierced tongue is like icing on the cake if a gal knows how to use it. A belly button piercing is sexy on a sexy woman, same with nipple piercings. Not really into clitoris piercings because most women with a pierced clit have a vagina that looks like a cow pie with a wagon track through it.
Bunch of picky old farts! Most would have a heart attack, if a fake 38, with nips speared, and harder baby, tramp stamp, got hold of them! You know I'm right!
I'm not into any of the above, I can see past the boob jobs and tats if they are in moderation. Piercings (other than ears) really are gross, not only that kinda stuupid. My wife of 42 yrs has had none of the above except pierced ears.

Some of the facelifts I've seen are downright fuuugly!
Decent looking girl at one time.

Which one and which time???
Originally Posted by hanco

from nice looking to fuggly uggly un touchable
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Which one and which time???

For the record he was married to #3 and #5 twice. And no that wasn’t mom! 🤣
fake tiddies are fine as long as they don't look like coconut shells bolted onto their upper chest. theres some real friggen hack doctors out there. and tats are ok as long as they ain't schmeared up with them. now the fishing hooks in the face and vajayjay ain't for me. nope. that schit looks like well, schit.
think the boobs had some work but no tattoos or piercing other than the ears.
I agree OP. What happened...... frown
Anthem for some folks:

In general, it looks as though much more than tats happened to that one..

[Linked Image]
I like tats, wouldn’t them on a wife. I don’t like fake boobs, like big nipples. I don’t like nose rings or cshit like that.

I don't know if there is a woman alive today under say mid 40's that doesn't have a tat somewhere. My 43 year old wife is about as close to old school Conservative as they come these days. Likes to hunt and fish and would jump in anytime and help you field dress and haul out game without complaint, and loves processing the meat at home too... Likes to work, but also doesn't mind being a house wife and raising the kids. Doesn't care about going to bars that much, would have more fun at church or with family in their home or ours playing cards or board games... Rarely drinks, never smokes. Even she still has 2 small tattoos..I can't remember the last time I saw a younger woman in public without a tat somewhere visible on their body...
I would rather take a genuine real woman, for what she is and God gave her. Found one 42 years ago. I still might look at them however.. Not that old yet.
Alcohol and like light switches make a lot of options more tolerable. Ugly girls need love too.

What ever happened?

That crap does nothing for me. There's such a thing as too much of a good thing. Women look best when they are more natural.
I'm not so crazy about men with all the bling. And tattoos either.

Go Amish. They seem to have more sense than most!
Nobody's mentioned my pet peeve - having ribs surgically removed - for that "Barbie" figure.
Who, in their right mind, would do all of these things to themselves?
Some of the cosmetic surgeons that make big bucks, use the money to take time, to do operations on poor children for cleft pallets, and other life saving surgery,
Fake tits ... nose rings ... tattoos ... you get all that [bleep] bouncing and slapping and you’re in for a good time regardless 🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

[Linked Image]

Mental illness. Tatooist's should have limitations.
Fake boobs, eyelashes, hair, lips, face paint, tanning booth, panty hose, high heels, etc.

None for me, thanks.

What ever happened?

Fun bags!!!
Breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, facelift, dermabrasion, butt augmentation, lip augmentation, etc..

But they want a ‘real’ man.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Fake boobs, eyelashes, hair, lips, face paint, tanning booth, panty hose, high heels, etc.

None for me, thanks.

Seems we have yet another fan of sensible shoes...
Also all these 'thicc women' these days in the US. What I like about Europe is the fact an athletic physique with the butt of a lean olympic high jumper are what most people aspire to. The obese English speaking countries( and I dont know why but Australia, US, Canada, New zealand etc lead the world for fatness) have really gone off the rails with these 'thicc' painted beach whales
somebody needs to start a "butthole bleaching, yes or know?" thread. i'm tired and heading to bed.
Well Y'all just better stay out of the basement then!
She looks good without arms.

i[Linked Image from img.etsystatic.com]
About women with pumped up boobs,... tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it...

I'm old (77) and can't stand any of that fake crap. Shows just how genuinely stupid the woman is.
Originally Posted by pal
About women with pumped up boobs,... tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it...

I'm old (77) and can't stand any of that fake crap. Shows just how genuinely stupid the woman is.

My guess is most commenting on this thread are not the target demographic for a 20-40 year old chick. I’m sure they don’t give a fugg what a bunch of old guys think.

LOL
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by pal

My guess is most commenting on this thread are not the target demographic for a 20-40 year old chick. I’m sure they don’t give a fugg what a bunch of old guys think.

LOL

The only thing I have ever agreed with you about!
I need comparative pictures to offer an informed opinion.
Jeez there a lot of miserable old buggers here, I like me some silicone and piercings
Guess I don’t care, found the one woman I couldn’t live without.

We each have our wedding bands tattooed on our ring finger. She has a couple of others, one she got w my daughter, they each have a small heart on the wrist, and one with a really good friend, each on their back shoulder.

Her ears are pierced too.

She doesn’t smoke.

She’s taken.
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Jeez there a lot of miserable old buggers here, I like me some silicone and piercings

They also hate, roundabouts, 4 way stops,
Walmart self checkout, Nike, Yeti and just about everything else.
A boob job if done right and not way out of proportion is fine with me. I have known some women who I have thought needed a boob job before I discovered that they already had one. They must have been really flat before! BTW - Not all women with nice sized natural boobs flatten out when laying on their backs. Nice firm natural ones can still hold most of their shape when reclining. Having said that, I am going by memories several decades old, but this used to be a serious study of mine in years past. What is a serious turn off for me are tattoos of any sort, facial and body piercings. To me it says "look at me, I am trash". I don't care how good the "artwork" is. Smoking is a serious turn off as well as vaping. I guess there is nothing worse than a reformed smoker (me). Cigarettes just absolutely stink to me. Oddly, I used to burn 2 - 2 1/2 packs a day, years ago. Ahh, to be young again!
the young guys are almost as bad with all their tattoos, like toddlers who found dads sharpy. Not to mention this scruffy, bandana wearing, semi-obese, bearded, cargo pants 'operator look'. I was in living in Afghanistan when that fashion came in. One minute the fashion was to emulate a clean cut look. The next , every contractor wanted a zz top beard and shamarg wrapped around his neck hoping someone might mistake him for delta. Now half the people doing gun reviews are dressed like it lol. Well its not as bad as shoulder pads and mullets I guess which was my generations contribution. grin
I'm not so crazy about men with all the bling. And tattoos either.
Wow - that problem never entered my mind. Well, to each his own - make 'yer choices and pay 'yer money.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I need comparative pictures to offer an informed opinion.
that could turn out to be a righteously entertaining idea.

You’re wrong about the roundabouts and yeti, but spot on about 4 way stops and Nike.

Dickweed

You forgot that we hate liberal trolls such as yourself.
I don’t know how you missed it.
Of course your 91 IQ might excuse your missing that very strong clue.
I likes me some firm fake boobies.

P
Last time we were in Las Vegas, a place which I F'n hate, we saw a couple of groups of teenagers walking around. They were white, middle-class looking kids, but the girls were wearing shorts, which were unbuttoned and un-zipped and pulled down to their crotch with their panties showing. What the Hell was that all about? I hate to sound like a rube, but I am what I am...
An extreme turnoff for me is an overweight chick with a pale complexion and technicolor Disney tattoos on their flabby white legs.
Originally Posted by pal

LOL

There’s gonna be a lot of really ugly older women in about 10 years. None of that stuff ages well.
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Last time we were in Las Vegas, a place which I F'n hate, we saw a couple of groups of teenagers walking around. They were white, middle-class looking kids, but the girls were wearing shorts, which were unbuttoned and un-zipped and pulled down to their crotch with their panties showing. What the Hell was that all about? I hate to sound like a rube, but I am what I am...

Gotta air the pheromones out
Draw in the critters from down wind.

You just did a self description Bristoe

What ever happened?

Simple enough, the world has become a sad place for those who have lost their way.
Small tats , fake boobs , I can go for , piercings, no thanks . Had a gal that was a friend me and ex come by . Perky tits , light pink nipples , not bad at all , comes in pops up her top and says what you think . Was setting on couch with ex , took a good look , “well Mandy , I’d say you ruined a perfectly good set of tits”
Looked like she found a mouse turd in her rice .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Futura

There’s gonna be a lot of really ugly older women in about 10 years. None of that stuff ages well.

Like the fire faithful, more hair in their ears then on their heads and can’t figure out the self check out at Walmart.

lol
Bummed to be judged as an old fogie for agreeing with the OP. However I had a secretary that was as flat as a board. Her boyfriend, (about 15 years older), dropped a dime on a plastic surgeon who gave her perfectly shaped pears. Huge improvement. Now if they're desensitized as mentioned somewhere above, phugg that!

Face piercings.., you wanna say something, but dare not.

Metal elsewhere ain't for me either, and makes you wonder what they're thinking

Dated a girl with the rock hard coconuts. Guess they're just for looks cuz, they sure aren't fun to play with. Moved on quickly.

Tatts = turnoff. Most girls I've spoken to about tatts say they wish they'd not gotten them.

Now Redheads, always get a second, often third glance. (Then smash your head against the nearest wall.)
Tats that are covered while in normal/business/work clothes are ok, face tats or nose piercings Hell No!! Fake boobs that don't look fake, I don't mind either. Perky Bs or Cs are ideal. Pierced Nipples and "other" areas... Yes Please!!
Speaking from experience.

But in 100% honesty, like said earlier a lady that is beautiful without all of that stuff or the need for any Makeup is perfect in my eyes.

I told my son and all his friend to find a girl that doesn't wear a lot of makeup cause make up hides a lot of ugly
I seem to like scandalous women, so I don’t mind!
Originally Posted by OldHat
Enough of that deodorant stuff too! Al natural is the only way.

You must be Amish or Mennonite.
Women with tats etc don’t give a cshit what we think, cause young guys like all that crap. That’s who they are trying impress.
Originally Posted by Papag
An extreme turnoff for me is an overweight chick with a pale complexion and technicolor Disney tattoos on their flabby white legs.

you mean like 3/4 of the women out there anymore?
© 24hourcampfire