Home
Hosting Steve Hilton who is revealing the Wuhan Lab research financed by Fauci that may have led to the release of Covid 19 and wanting that possibility researched and whether Fauci is still financing research there that could result in another pandemic.

Is the smell of a rat getting out?
Hopefully the trap is gonna spring and sweat him on the neck...
Fauci needs beaten severely.
Old news...................Fauci is a BIG rat.

And a brutal failure who has risen to the top, somehow,

MM
One of Trump's mistakes was keeping Swamp dwellers like Fauci in the inner circle.
Fauci's been a government employee for over 50 years. A deeply embedded swamp creature.
Originally Posted by reivertom
One of Trump's mistakes was keeping Swamp dwellers like Fauci in the inner circle.

Yep. He was trying to do things the right way and was trusting of people not worthy.

He'll know next time.
He knew this time but public sentiment was with Fauci,,,,and Gates,,,,,and Zero. Trump will let the folks find out what scum they are through others and wont be visibly connected to their declass dis-asster.

He has taken the deep states playbook and is using their tricks against them. Mirror image?
I really think Trump will be back, people already see the disaster that began the first fooking day. Trump is looking pretty good right now even to the biggest idiot.
Originally Posted by 673
I really think Trump will be back, people already see the disaster that began the first fooking day. Trump is looking pretty good right now even to the biggest idiot.

You’re blinded just like the rest of us by seeing what you want to see. Half this country only cares about when they’re going to get their $2000 stimulus checks.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep. He was trying to do things the right way and was trusting of people not worthy.

He'll know next time.

Ahh,
But now we know...
How to fish....
But I will miss DJT fishing with dynamite.
I've been a member here on and off for about 20 years and this thread might be the one that causes me to cancel my subscription to the internet of ideas. You clowns are pathetic. I know Quebair said these people are stupid but he should have looked here first to the moron pile on clown posse wanabes............my mother always asked me would I jump off a bridge if the cool kids were...........

[b][/b]WAKE THE [bleep] UP YOU AZZHOLES! YOUR COUNTRY WAS JUST STOLEN WHILE YOU WERE EATING POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
I've been a member here on and off for about 20 years and this thread might be the one that causes me to cancel my subscription to the internet of ideas. You clowns are pathetic. I know Quebair said these people are stupid but he should have looked here first to the moron pile on clown posse wanabes............my mother always asked me would I jump off a bridge if the cool kids were...........

Well...bye.
Originally Posted by jwall

Well...bye.

Well...bye.

Please don't not swallow you pawn POS I'm almost there ...............I get off on Ukraine bots;....pics please...............

Well...bye.

The place just won’t be the same without you. Apt to dry up & blow away
Originally Posted by 673

Rong. Piddler loves Biteme.
And we as the American public are paying that puke over $400K a year
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
[quote=dimecovers5]I've been a member here on and off for about 20 years and this thread might be the one that causes me to cancel my subscription to the internet of ideas. You clowns are pathetic. I know Quebair said these people are stupid but he should have looked here first to the moron pile on clown posse wanabes............my mother always asked me would I jump off a bridge if the cool kids were...........

Well...bye.

The place just won’t be the same without you. Apt to dry up & blow away [/quote

Thanks Alex I'll take I wanna be a get along with the group think for the daily double.......and have a brown nose
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

He'll know next time.

Ahh,
But now we know...
How to fish....

Trump will prove to be quite a fisher of men.

Well...bye.

Not so fast. Consider all her contributions.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well...bye.

Not so fast. Consider all her contributions.

Didn't take long. So GOOD BYE !!
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

He'll know next time.

Ahh,
But now we know...
How to fish....

Trump will prove to be quite a fisher of men.

Jag,
Why don't you stop posting about POTUS and do something about the hundreds of lost men on this forum?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Old news...................Fauci is a BIG rat.

And a brutal failure who has risen to the top, somehow,

MM

Yup. Floated to the top like the cumwad in paddler’s and jimintenn’s hot tub.

Jag,
Why don't you stop posting about POTUS and do something about the hundreds of lost men on this forum?

You still here?

LMAO!!
You Must be bipolar, if you been here for twenty years and this tread has got you to the point you’re going to cancel your subscription!

Jag,

Call me crazy. But, if you've been here 20 years, why does your profile say you joined in 2020, and have 45 posts?
LOL laugh

Jag,

Call me crazy. But, if you've been here 20 years, why does your profile say you joined in 2020, and have 45 posts?

Not just in 2020, but last month!

It’s just flashbacks! LOL!
Please don't not swallow you pawn POS I'm almost there ...............I get off on Ukraine bots;....pics please...............

Wow.
So, knowing this info, what does it change? Outside of pissing you off - nothing! It's a total waste of time watching Faux News....
Originally Posted by 673

Wait a year from now. If the communists weren’t the ones writing the history books, he’d go down as one of the greatest of all time.

No matter who writes the history books, Biden’s term will go down as the most destructive. Possibly as the last.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by 673

You’re blinded just like the rest of us by seeing what you want to see. Half this country only cares about when they’re going to get their $2000 stimulus checks.

This is true they will sell there soul for 2 grand, to me they can give it to a bussiness owner that needs it

[b][/b]WAKE THE [bleep] UP YOU AZZHOLES! YOUR COUNTRY WAS JUST STOLEN WHILE YOU WERE EATING POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gone yet
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by 673

Wait a year from now. If the communists weren’t the ones writing the history books, he’d go down as one of the greatest of all time.

No matter who writes the history books, Biden’s term will go down as the most destructive. Possibly as the last.

Yep, Biden will be the last pres of the US Incorporated.

Trump's personnel decisions really hurt him.....from Sessions, Mattis, Fauci, and even Pence. But there is no way to run the government without dealing with swamp creatures. It would be like trying to overhaul an engine without getting your hands dirty.
Big tits, which is nice.
Originally Posted by 673

You give lieberal demoncrap idiots far too much credit for critical thought. They have lost such abilities.

Satan washes those abilities out quickly. The only solution is to send them to him. Lieberal demoncraps are not fit for this world but unfortunately they make up a lot of it.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Big tits, which is nice.

GReat minds think alike....most of the time wink
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by 673

Folks probably don't know but, Trump was really well liked (loved) by Conservatives up here. We are really fooked here and he is seen as the working man's President, and he is.
He supports hunting and most of all, God, which is hard to find up here, if at all.
There was lots of work and with the stroke of a pen there is none, its not a cycle, but an ideology that is worrisome.
Trump 2024, if not before.
Maria has got a bigger set than any of the men in congress.
Originally Posted by MM879

I bet Nadler has bigger tits.

That put backer juice on screen.....
Originally Posted by Raeford

That put backer juice on screen.....

Nadler needs -6db muffled day long Depends
Fauci is the Dems gold standard of a bureaucrat and scientist. The minor detail that he has zero out of 25 predictions correct, is just a minor detail.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say: Chink Virus! Chink Virus!
Half you fugkers believed every word he said last year.
I remember and exceedingly high level of respect conveyed to Dr. Scarf also.

LOL

Jag,

He is no doubt one of the dipshît old phággots that Tn Boys pushed into hiding. LOL

now he is burning his sock puppet

One of the Good Guys the few, the proud on here lament over.
Big tits, which is nice.

They are fabulous.
Originally Posted by knivesforme
You Must be bipolar, if you been here for twenty years and this tread has got you to the point you’re going to cancel your subscription!

Since December 2020.... Nother lying sock-puppet. No, I didn't any more posts past Bender"s
Isn't any fox news, and they've never been primetime, dump em Jag!

Obonkgo`s manwife might have bigger hooters ?
Originally Posted by pete53

Obonkgo`s manwife might have bigger Pectorals ?

FIFY
Big tits, which is nice.

She’s married to a Jew. She been tainted for ya. Lol.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Big tits, which is nice.

Never saw the attraction, she's a lumpy dumpy jiggly soft grease ball with a huge mouth, bet she's got a pussy bigger than a Guernsey, a fake conservative for rent to boot.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Big tits, which is nice.

Yep, that hurts.
© 24hourcampfire