Home
https://www.change.org/p/california-state-senate-protect-california-wildlife-oppose-s-b-252?

S.B. 252 aims to end all black bear hunting in California. This bill is not based on science, biology or wildlife management. S.B. 252 would result in over 1 million dollars lost revenue for the state. S.B. 252 would potentially cause jobs to be lost in both the state and civilian sector. S.B. 252 falsely assumes it will end trophy hunting of bear which is already illegal in California as the meat from a bear must be taken according to California Fish & Wildlife law. Bear hunters along with their families and friends eat bear meat. S.B. 252 falsely claims the bear population in California is in jeopardy. Actual science and wildlife studies refute this evidence as the bear population in California has grown 400% in the last 40 years. S.B. 252 is deceptive and wildly dangerous. It's unacceptable.

According to a 4 year study in California conducted by wildlife biologists on deer equipped with gps & vhf collars bear are (1) the leading cause of deer fawn mortality and (2) the study points to bear causing mountain lions to kill more deer because of bear carcass stealing from lions. Lions already need to kill 1 deer per week. With bear numbers constantly rising (as our own states wildlife professionals have logged), this has led to a significant decline in deer numbers. Based on science & data S.B. 252 will cause even more damage to California's wildlife. We must protect California's Wildlife.

Put a stop to S.B. 252. It's dangerous for all California wildlife.
Piss off.
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

No, it's my "side" that is doing this. It's our "hunting" that is at stake. If you live in California, please exercise your right to vote.
That's what we need a Canadian commie to tell us what to do,,,,
California gets what it deserves.
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

No, it's my "side" that is doing this. It's our "hunting" that is at stake. If you live in California, please exercise your right to vote.

Like with all the Commie gun control?
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

what a disingenuous POS you are. Votes to ban hunting and firearms pretends to be upset when it happens. gfy

It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

This.
The issue being California is very often the start or foot hold that begins the spread of such things throughout the west. California is the front lines. When the enemy gets a foothold there they then quickly spread to places like Oregon, Washington, Colorado, ect....

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220SB252
Will, it harm the petition results if people from all over the country sign this?

Is that your liberal left wing purpose?
My Pussy Hurts.

Eat a bag of Dicks Jr.
Originally Posted by Cluggins

California doesn't deserve miserable pieces of schit like this Canadianlefty [bleep].
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

I believe that's what the man said, dipshit.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

California doesn't deserve miserable pieces of schit like this Canadianlefty [bleep].

Yet it's chock full up to it's adams apple with them.
What a fool. Lots of liberals never make the connection between the policy they support and the actual reality of implementing them.
Fuqk em...Screw em. They banned Bobcat hunting so now I kill everyone I call. Same with Mt Lions and now bears it seems. Blatantly bad laws need to be broken. These fuqking A holes are set on banning hunting one species at a time and if I ever see one of then fuqking California Condors I'll kill it too. Between this chit and up coming anti gun legislation we will all be felons soon so fuqk it...
Originally Posted by ribka
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

what a disingenuous POS you are. Votes to ban hunting and firearms pretends to be upset when it happens. gfy

This^^^. GFY
Originally Posted by Raeford

I guess the weather is nice! Must draw dipschits.
Getting ready to rain likes he11 here in So Cal... Snow above 3000 feet. Snow in the Mojave, I love it.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I guess the weather is nice! Must draw dipschits.

If the weather in a large portion of the State was more like ours,

A lot of those dipschits might prefer..............................................

Texas!

presently 36F with 2" of snow melting into the 2" that fell yesterday, after it was 6F the other morning before the clouds arrived.

Might rain this afternoon. Then more snow (we really need it but this back and forth drives me nuts)

For all I know, next week could be 60F and sunny followed by a day or two of near 0F. No wonder my fruit trees can't make up their minds when to bloom or send out leaves.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Getting ready to rain likes he11 here in So Cal... Snow above 3000 feet.

Holy Crap! That's A LOT!!

Coming to your state soon!
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Coming to your state soon!

Its already here. California and New York and Illinois just exhibit the worst of it because of the huge urban centers.

A wall should be built around every major metropolitan center in the US. Fence em in and let Snake Pliskin deal with em.
I signed the petition and chipped in $20. I don’t want them to get a toe hold and spread from there. I hope others will at least sign the petition.
Thanks
It's your side doing it.

Dumbass.

Boggles the mind to try and understand how a person can be this dumb.
© 24hourcampfire