Home
Posted By: flagstaff Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
President Biden, in his first week in office, signed more Executive Orders (a total of 24 of them) than former Presidents Trump, Obama, George W. Bush, Clinton, George H. Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and Johnson signed in their similar first weeks in office, COMBINED.

I guess we are seeing a pattern on how he is going to conduct his Presidency.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
He is a fraud.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Not my president.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Now at 42 executive orders; they just shove them under his nose and tell the idiot to sign here
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Now at 42 executive orders; they just shove them under his nose and tell the idiot to sign here

Who is "they"?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
#notarealpresident
Hollow man .
EO JOE.......
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

Who is "they"?

The group of communist, facist, perverts he has surrounded himself with.
Posted By: CBB Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
P.o.s.

Trojan horse

Puppet

Front man
How else would one expect a Fascist Dictator with Dementia that stole an election to act? They gotta do all this stuff while the Media is fuming about the staged Capitol Riot and not paying attention to how much damage they are doing with the EO's...
Unless Democrats and Republicans can find common ground, we are likely to be subject to a roller coaster of EOs instituted by a POTUS from each party being eliminated when the other party holds the office. EOs seem like legislation without representation to me, since the congress has no power to prevent a POTUS from ruling by EO.

I'm a law and order guy, if you don't like the law, work to change the law, don't circumvent it. EOs are a way for a POTUS to legally circumvent congressional oversight and approval.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
The Ho and Co.
Posted By: RicG Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Buck Fiden!
Posted By: Cretch Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
How else would one expect a Fascist Dictator with Dementia that stole an election to act? They gotta do all this stuff while the Media is fuming about the staged Capitol Riot and not paying attention to how much damage they are doing with the EO's...

Media wouldn't give a shytt anyway
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Unless Democrats and Republicans can find common ground, we are likely to be subject to a roller coaster of EOs instituted by a POTUS from each party being eliminated when the other party holds the office. EOs seem like legislation without representation to me, since the congress has no power to prevent a POTUS from ruling by EO.

I'm a law and order guy, if you don't like the law, work to change the law, don't circumvent it. EOs are a way for a POTUS to legally circumvent congressional oversight and approval.

I agree

What I don’t quite understand though is he has the House and pretty much the Senate now, so he would likely get whatever he wants if he went that route.

So therefore I’m guessing it must how quickly he wants things to happen.
Posted By: Northman Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Takes a few to correct all the EOs by Trump.

Trump did it to Obama... Biden does it to Trump.

Originally Posted by Northman

Trump did 4 his first week

Obama did 5

Biden did 24
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
youtube.com/watch?v=liKhLNY5GYI .....Hope the link works; I'm no I.T. guru.
Originally Posted by flagstaff

Obama did 5

Biden did 24

I'll bet that neither Obama or Trump were caught on a hot mic saying " I don't know what I'm signing" like feel-'em-up Joe did.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/29/21
Susan Rice is the President.
Unless you think that "director of domestic policy" means something different.
^^^yup, Rice and a handful of other females with agendas and emotions on overdrive are behind all these EO's!
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Not my president.

Got that right.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Obama did 5

Biden did 24

I'll bet that neither Obama or Trump were caught on a hot mic saying " I don't know what I'm signing" like feel-'em-up Joe did.

Calender week, or 7 days?
I thought he was up to 37 by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Some of you guys seem to think that there is still hope for the Republic.

There will be Salvo attack after Salvo attack after Salvo attack....

Eventually the Supreme Court will override something and then there will be a salvo attack to dismantle the Supreme Court.

What can be done? The only thing I could possibly think of is to destroy our own economy. It sounds absurd but the longer we wait the less strength we will have to rebuild.

I'm reminded of the scene in Band of Brothers Ronald Speirs is telling the soldier that he needs to accept the fact that he is dead. The sooner you can accept this fact the sooner he can become effective as a soldier.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/30/21
He can wright laugh[img]https://thumbs.[bleep].com/b/boy-crayons-8524535.jpg[/img]
Posted By: Sprint11 Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/30/21
Nobody's above the law!!!!!!!..........................................................................(unless we're in charge. Then, of course WE are.)
Posted By: yeselk Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/30/21
Pudding brain has no idea what he's signing.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/30/21
TRUMP WAS NOT MAKING US INTO A POLICE STATE COMMUNIST COUNTRY.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
TRUMP WAS NOT MAKING US INTO A POLICE STATE COMMUNIST COUNTRY.

51% of the population (allegedly) WANTS TO PLAY SLAVE AND MASTER... New game... yippie
Obama divided America with "fake racism"

Biden will divide children from parents and grandparents with "you are entitled to what your parents and grandparents have... you have earned it without effort or work."

Divide and conquer...

War Is Inevitable.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/30/21
He is a fraud.

biden can kizz my azzzz

never my prez

or cameltoe
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

Obama did 5

Biden did 24

Calender week, or 7 days?
I thought he was up to 37 by Tuesday or Wednesday.

I used calendar. The media is saying a higher number, but when I looked at the number, he signed Executive Orders (EO) and Memorandums totaling the numbers the press is using. Not sure of the difference between EO’s and Memorandums, I only used EO to then compare what the other Presidents did.
Unless Democrats and Republicans can find common ground, we are likely to be subject to a roller coaster of EOs instituted by a POTUS from each party being eliminated when the other party holds the office.

I agree.

EOs seem like legislation without representation to me, since the congress has no power to prevent a POTUS from ruling by EO

EO's only exist by law, which is created by Congress. Every EO a president signs has in it's basis a Congressionally created law. When George Washington took office there was no such thing as an Executive Order. Most laws creating additional authority for the president have occurred since 1900,, and most of those since WWII.
Biden now has signed 42
The original intent of EO's was to implement laws passed by congress. Any large bill is going to have unforeseen details that were missed and the EO was intended to fill the gaps. Recent presidents have gone way beyond that.
Originally Posted by tikkanut
He is a fraud.

biden can kizz my azzzz

never my prez

or cameltoe

The entire upper echelon of the democrat party is a fraud.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Executive Orders by Biden - 01/31/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by tikkanut
He is a fraud.

biden can kizz my azzzz

never my prez

or cameltoe

The entire upper echelon of the democrat party is a fraud.

And the lower echelon isn't?
© 24hourcampfire